Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Still looking forward to June 21st? I know that most on here will have zero expectations that the handcuffs will come off that day and you'd be right. Enter Adam Finn, SAGE, WHO member who thinks June 21st may be a wee bit optimistic. The Sun (I know) is the outlet the elite uses to get their message to the masses. Check out today's headline from the online edition. So, will all those who've had the jab raise their voices in protest when June 21st comes and goes without any 'freedoms' being handed back? Lastly, isn't June 21st the day of Litha?

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15118016/sage-experts-june-21-delayed-weeks/

Think they're doing what they always do. Leak what they want to do to gauge likely public response then they will amend or go forth.

 

Tactics getting obvious.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Let them know, this will not be tolerated. 

 

I never used to leave comments on MSM before Covid, but now the tide has turned, and the majority of comments are against the Government and Medical tyranny. Join the fight on MSM sites.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please forgive my ignorance here... what's an MSM site?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just the infographics posted.

The rest of the article linked here >> https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-vaccines-lead-to-new-infections-and-mortality-the-evidence/5746393

 

image-69-1024x576.png

In Thailand, a country of 70 million inhabitants

The vaccination campaign using the Chinese vaccine began in the first week of March. So far, since the start of the epidemic, the country has only recorded 25,000 infected and 83 deaths attributed to Covid19.

image-70-1024x576.png

Since the start of vaccination, in 2 months, the number of infected has multiplied by 5 (123,066 on 22/5) and that of deaths by 9 (735 on 22/5).

In Cambodia, a country of 27 million inhabitants

image-71.png

In Mongolia, a country of 3.3 million inhabitants

image-72.png

South America

In Colombia , a country of 50 million inhabitants

country severely affected by the disease, the epidemic began to decline sharply until the start of the vaccination campaign on February 18, 2021.

Since then, the number of daily infections has quadrupled and daily mortality has multiplied by 3

image-73-1024x576.png

Chile, country of 18 million inhabitants

Vaccination began on December 24 and a total of nearly 17.1 million doses of the vaccine have been administered to less than 20 million people. But despite the highest vaccination coverage rate in South America and harsh confinements, the number of daily infections and the number of deaths remain close to triple what they were before the start of the vaccination campaign …

image-74.png

In Brazil, a country of 217 million inhabitants

Vaccination began on January 18 as weekly mortality stabilized around 7,000

image-75.png
 

Middle East

In the United Arab Emirates, a country of 10.5 million inhabitants

image-76-1024x576.png

In Kuwait, a country of 4.2 million inhabitants

image-77.png

EUROPE

In Hungary, a country of 9.8 million inhabitants

The vaccination campaign, which began at the end of February, was followed by a sharp increase in weekly contaminations, which rose from 25,576 on February 25 to 62,265 a month later, before gradually falling back to the pre-vaccination level.

In two and a half months, Hungary has doubled its figures of infected (400,000 to 800,000) and deaths (from 14,000 to 29,000) reached after 11 months of epidemic

image-78-1024x576.png

In Romania, a country of 20 million inhabitants

The vaccination campaign began at the end of December at a time when the epidemic was waning, and according to official data from May 4, 21 Bucharest has the highest vaccination rate in the country with 31.2% of its eligible population vaccinated. . But shortly after the start of vaccination, the number of daily infections and mortality increased.

Before vaccination after ten months of the epidemic, Romania had 618,000 infected and 15,000 dead. After five months of vaccination, she counts twice as much.

image-79.png

Monaco, country of 38,000 inhabitants

had only 3 deaths before vaccination and 32 since vaccination

image-80-1024x576.png

Gibraltar, 34,000 inhabitants

: vaccination of the entire population was followed by an 800% increase in mortality from 10 to 94)

image-81-1024x576.png

What can be deduced from these official data. Hypotheses

The Israeli and British Pyrrhic victories [4]

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Just the infographics posted.

The rest of the article linked here >> https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-vaccines-lead-to-new-infections-and-mortality-the-evidence/5746393

 

image-69-1024x576.png

In Thailand, a country of 70 million inhabitants

The vaccination campaign using the Chinese vaccine began in the first week of March. So far, since the start of the epidemic, the country has only recorded 25,000 infected and 83 deaths attributed to Covid19.

image-70-1024x576.png

Since the start of vaccination, in 2 months, the number of infected has multiplied by 5 (123,066 on 22/5) and that of deaths by 9 (735 on 22/5).

In Cambodia, a country of 27 million inhabitants

image-71.png

In Mongolia, a country of 3.3 million inhabitants

image-72.png

South America

In Colombia , a country of 50 million inhabitants

country severely affected by the disease, the epidemic began to decline sharply until the start of the vaccination campaign on February 18, 2021.

Since then, the number of daily infections has quadrupled and daily mortality has multiplied by 3

image-73-1024x576.png

Chile, country of 18 million inhabitants

Vaccination began on December 24 and a total of nearly 17.1 million doses of the vaccine have been administered to less than 20 million people. But despite the highest vaccination coverage rate in South America and harsh confinements, the number of daily infections and the number of deaths remain close to triple what they were before the start of the vaccination campaign …

image-74.png

In Brazil, a country of 217 million inhabitants

Vaccination began on January 18 as weekly mortality stabilized around 7,000

image-75.png
 

Middle East

In the United Arab Emirates, a country of 10.5 million inhabitants

image-76-1024x576.png

In Kuwait, a country of 4.2 million inhabitants

image-77.png

EUROPE

In Hungary, a country of 9.8 million inhabitants

The vaccination campaign, which began at the end of February, was followed by a sharp increase in weekly contaminations, which rose from 25,576 on February 25 to 62,265 a month later, before gradually falling back to the pre-vaccination level.

In two and a half months, Hungary has doubled its figures of infected (400,000 to 800,000) and deaths (from 14,000 to 29,000) reached after 11 months of epidemic

image-78-1024x576.png

In Romania, a country of 20 million inhabitants

The vaccination campaign began at the end of December at a time when the epidemic was waning, and according to official data from May 4, 21 Bucharest has the highest vaccination rate in the country with 31.2% of its eligible population vaccinated. . But shortly after the start of vaccination, the number of daily infections and mortality increased.

Before vaccination after ten months of the epidemic, Romania had 618,000 infected and 15,000 dead. After five months of vaccination, she counts twice as much.

image-79.png

Monaco, country of 38,000 inhabitants

had only 3 deaths before vaccination and 32 since vaccination

image-80-1024x576.png

Gibraltar, 34,000 inhabitants

: vaccination of the entire population was followed by an 800% increase in mortality from 10 to 94)

image-81-1024x576.png

What can be deduced from these official data. Hypotheses

The Israeli and British Pyrrhic victories [4]

I didn't realize there was a "vaccine" being dispersed in December. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

those idiots are pretty lucky its daytime and the public were restrained

 

wont be long until the idiots get a proper kicking , have their toys stolen and used upon themselves and the lads disappear before the 'big hard' idiots turn up

 

notice how that idiot used his mace even with the fella in a headlock

a few punches to the idiots head quick quick would prevent the inevitable eye damage

public will learn quickly that assault is assault regardless of 'arrest proceedings'

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't of anyone, I repeat anyone who has been hospitalised, let alone died because of the

so called Covid in the past 15 months. But I have lost 3 dear friends to cancer.

 

 

 

my sister helped a neighbour out the other day

he was stood in the street shouting for help with a perforated umbilical cord. She said it was spraying out of his distended belly button. Phoned for an ambulance ..... 3 hours .... they advised getting a taxi and getting reimbursed

 

3 hours wait .... ☠️ 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

my sister helped a neighbour out the other day

he was stood in the street shouting for help with a perforated umbilical cord. She said it was spraying out of his distended belly button. Phoned for an ambulance ..... 3 hours .... they advised getting a taxi and getting reimbursed

 

3 hours wait .... ☠️ 

 

Should have said he had a serious case of covid they would have been around in 10 minutes. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, zArk said:

my sister helped a neighbour out the other day

he was stood in the street shouting for help with a perforated umbilical cord. She said it was spraying out of his distended belly button. Phoned for an ambulance ..... 3 hours .... they advised getting a taxi and getting reimbursed

 

3 hours wait .... ☠️ 

 

I don't understand how this can be anything other than deliberately sabotaging people.

 

Around Christmas my brother had a minor stroke - for reasons best know to himself, he didn't tell the family about it till a few weeks later.

 

When his wife rung the emergency services they tried to send him to a hospital miles away and he objected because there's one about a mile from where he lives. 

 

They then agreed he could go there but must wait for an ambulance.

 

40 minutes later it still had not arrived, so his wife drove him there. They could see ambulances just parked up empty and staff unoccupied.

 

And they've been broadcasting a scary public information clip on telly for years showing someone's head burning, telling you that if someone suffers a stroke, the quicker you get medical help the better the chances are of limiting the damage.

 

The ambulance team were fantastic with me the year before when I had a dislocated break to my ankle. What's happened to those people?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Met a lovely old couple whilst walking in the woods yesterday. She did all the talking and a lot of it. Proper salt of the earth type. She said her husband was a bloody idiot for having the jab as she would over her dead body. Her reasoning was that if they’ve pretty much never cured anything in the last 50 years how did they come up with a vaccine so quick.

Made me realise that you don’t need to be up on what’s going on to not be completely stupid. Renewed my faith that there are those out there carrying on their lives not giving a toss about this crap around us.

 

Knowing the right info is a big help but even if you don't have access to alternative news surely just being intuitive is enough to feel that something isn't right ??

Or even just asking yourself basic questions like "OK so the news is telling me there's a deadly virus going around and people left, right and centre are being taken out by it but how many people do I know or know of personally that have been affected by this virus and so called pandemic??"

 

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

someone i know was in hospital for surgery on a leg injury sustained in a auto collision. This guy has been waiting for this op for years. He is diabetic....and has two doses with astra zen, the 2nd administered only a couple of weeks back was feeling terrible since. He was told it was a same day in and out job. However they couldn't stabilize his sugars and has been in seven days now as they won't operate, none of them know why his sugars are so high, I'm sure they could have a good guess.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Lastly, isn't June 21st the day of Litha?

 

21st June is  the celebration of the solstices is mostly strongly associated with Paganism. The Pagan festival of Litha is one of the most important in the Pagan religion, commencing on the eve of the Summer Solstice it celebrates the midsummer and the power of the sun god.:classic_rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

I didnt say the person was getting sympathy... but in my opinion...many people havent accessed anything other than the TV and the programming of every droid they meet in stores and such. 

 

I think we should be hoping that people eventually wake up and smell the hoax - not necessarily hope they rot in their ignorance.

 

I think many are too obviously gone. No coming back for them. They're deep into the Covid cult. True believers. But there has to be a few left on the fence. They might be open to new info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Knowing the right info is a big help but even if you don't have access to alternative news surely just being intuitive is enough to feel that something isn't right ??

Or even just asking yourself basic questions like "OK so the news is telling me there's a deadly virus going around and people left, right and centre are being taken out by it but how many people do I know or know of personally that have been affected by this virus and so called pandemic??"

 

 

You have to tread carefully.

 

A few folk have supposedly had it at work, but even though they are full of drama when talking about it, there's no doubt in my mind that they are describing flu.

 

The thing is, so many softies claim to have flu when they,'ve only got a cold. Flu is much horrider than a cold in reality.

 

So for eg. I've had one sardonic little twit at work telling another colleague that his daughter had had Covid, then he turned to me and said, "Or pretended to according to Gill" (me).

 

I jumped down his neck and said, "That's not what I said at all, I'm not having that", at which the 2 simpletons laughed and pretended it was just a joke, but they are pig ignorant and don't listen to anything.

 

Another bloke there told me someone he knows went in for a knee operation, contracted Covid while in there & died.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...