Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 5/27/2021 at 1:53 PM, pete675 said:

Had my doubts that William Shakespeare was a real person, but apparently he was, and the poor bloke is now really dead.

 

Nothing to see here, move on, just a coincidence.

 

Better being dead than getting Covid!

The astrazenica seems to be doing that to a lot of folk. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622331459129.jpg.8bab27415cdce3f1cee897d00a90fc40.jpg

https://www.halifaxtoday.ca/amp/local-news/survey-shows-some-bosses-are-using-the-pandemic-as-an-excuse-to-push-workers-3820219

 

Snip-it_1622331561778.jpg.84bf8c78e6e45525ad49870292cb67b2.jpg

 

When driving through the city I can't recall a time with so many "help wanted" signs in merchants window fronts. Nobody wants to work for those opportunistic bastards. I'm assuming part of the strategy to demolish business not only has to do with denying these businesses their customers but also demoralizing the workforce into quitting. Conditions in the workforce were pathetic long before covid. Now they are in full meltdown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Oh look - this maniac's  spoken. 🙁

 

Kim Jong Un has ordered officials to shoot all cats and pigeons, and seek out owners who try to resist.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kim-jong-un-orders-officials-24209645?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

 

...And I make no apology for the source. IMO we do need to look what's being fed to the world by the MSM.

I f**ing hate that ***** (fill in the expletives)

 

Anyway there is no c- virus over there, according to their telly

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622332275270.jpg.e5e44468f91d217ab6314cbd17cd5d89.jpg

https://www.680news.com/2021/05/28/premier-doug-ford-sends-letter-to-doctors-scientists-seeking-opinion-on-reopening-schools/amp/

 

The illusion here is that the government of Ontario Canada don't have lawyers or investigators. People paid year round to guard the government's legal interests.

 

Why is this clown asking conflicted "experts" for an opinion while they have not even bothered to verify the claim of a deadly pathogen yet?.

 

How many government lawyers does it take to verify if the diagnostic tool being used is not being fraudulently used?

 

Covid is extraordinary in the number of government agencies that have stood-down to accomodate this swindle.

 

The public are being swindled doubly in the fact of all those big salaries paid with taxes are treasonous cunts. They take our money but obey orders from our oppressors.

 

The salaries paid to these useless agencies is theft of public treasure. Obtaining funds under false pretenses.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shake said:

I f**ing hate that ***** (fill in the expletives)

 

Anyway there is no c- virus over there, according to their telly

Be no cats or pigeons soon

 

Glad i'm not north Korean soon i would have no pigeons to shout at if i were

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So today i watched Tyrant Finders live stream for 5 hours and i have to say i'm totally nonplussed as to what the fuck actually happened today

 

I did have some hope of a mass shopping without paying event taking place and earlier i did have hope of a large crowd perhaps going to the BBC (although as someone pointed out very little filming is done at BBC hq) in fact in the live stream comments someone pointed out ''oh no they've gone past the turning'' which they did

 

So just what the fuck was the point today?

 

This is the msm coverage of today,note the suns use of hundreds !

 

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWlIeHQzeWtvQU1FUWhvQUFpdXFwNC1LQUFQAQ?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&ceid=GB%3Aen

 

More hope down the pan,and i can see the bottom of my hope bucket now

Aye.. I saw a bit of the covers earlier, if they went to the BBC HQ it would've had more of an impact.

 

 

Still, I seemed a good turnout and bless them all 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622333203858.jpg.48991a5fa58c8ad635493818fce38bd8.jpg

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/travel-agencies-report-soaring-bookings-but-quarantine-hotels-hold-people-back-1.5446968

 

Snip-it_1622333338869.jpg.3fc5fcafb32cdd45ead75338aa5f59a2.jpg

 

The cases are dropping as fast as the vaccinated. I wonder how they feel when instead of a foreign vacation on some tropical beach they are laid out on a hospital bed plugged into a ventilator under the watchful eyes of the covid whackos applying the weaponized ventilator and the body harvesting ghouls salivating at the prospect of cashing in bigtime if only that doc could declare a brain death. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Be no cats or pigeons soon

 

Glad i'm not north Korean soon i would have no pigeons to shout at if i were

Ehat the hell did cats and dogs (even pigeons) do to n. Korea? 

 

If you don't think it could happen in the west, it might do

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622334008704.jpg.db009b18c28e7af12354e50ba7fc5e0b.jpg

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ontario-s-ban-on-non-essential-interprovincial-travel-at-ottawa-gatineau-crossings-extended-until-june-16-1.5448223

 

Snip-it_1622334028348.jpg.d9a137b6fe0f3e7f3a830e796cc86b9a.jpg

 

Watching cop movies I am usually thinking how these shows are creating the illusion that our officers are busy and are solving crime. 

 

When covid came around and I observed the cops retasked to pandemic duty I got my answer. Under normal conditions those guys are not solving much or doing much good to anything. Those retasked cops should have created a serious increase in crime yet nothing.

 

They are so desperate for things to do that if you call them with some grievance they will try to find reasons to incriminate you too. And considering almost anything is a crime in the police state they usually come away from their fishing trips with a catch. AI is doing all the work and cops exist only to bust our doors down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shake said:

Ehat the hell did cats and dogs (even pigeons) do to n. Korea? 

 

If you don't think it could happen in the west, it might do

 

 

Noticed another pet story about them being covid carriers yesterday,this onslaught is very real ,haven't worked out the reason for it although lots of thoughts have rossed my mind including

 

People need to be outside to exercise dogs  not conducive to lockdown

The pet food industry is worth billions,protein that could go to feeding the masses prior to them carking it via vaccine

Pets offer people comapnionship,unconditional love,a sense of wellbeing and an interest non of which is conducive to the purpose of lockdowns

Pets have no place in the agenda 21/30 world and thousands of abandoned unwanted pets will be a problem for the authorities to deal with once the mmass die off gets into full swing

 

and thats just off the top of my head,no doubt there will be many spurious reasons given when it finally comes to pass,they have done it before and no doubt they will have no qualms whatsoever in doing it again

 

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/440244/What-happened-to-Britain-s-pets-during-the-second-World-War

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NHS staff to face compulsory Covid vaccination

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/29/nhs-staff-face-compulsory-covid-vaccination/

 

Jab could become a condition of employment in the health service under government proposals.


Ministers are said to be 'keen' on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend Ministers are said to be 'keen' on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend.


NHS staff would be legally required to have a Covid vaccine under plans to crack down on transmission of the virus within hospitals.

 

As the Government also prepares to press ahead with plans to oblige care home workers to be vaccinated, ministers are understood to believe that changing the law to apply the requirement to doctors and nurses as well would "save lives".

 

Under the plans, having a Covid vaccine would become a condition of employment by the NHS, although the obligation could be targeted at staff deemed to be at the greatest risk of exposure to the virus. 

 

Ministers are said to be "keen" on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend.

 

By the end of this week, it is expected that almost half of all adults in England will have had their second dose of a vaccine. More than half of people in their 30s have been jabbed in just over a fortnight, and those in their 20s are expected to be called for their vaccinations from this week.

 

How many people have been vaccinated?


But The Telegraph has disclosed that more than a fifth of Covid deaths at some hospitals happened after patients caught infections on wards.

 

Meanwhile, as many as one in five NHS healthcare workers have yet to have a jab in some parts of the country, according to the most recent figures. A Facebook group titled "NHS workers for choice, no restrictions for declining a vaccine" has attracted some 2,600 members.

 

A Department for Health and Social Care consultation on making vaccination a condition of employment at care homes closed last week, and ministers are believed to be preparing to give the plan the green light. 

 

The consultation has now led to the development of proposals to adopt a similar approach with NHS workers.

 

A Whitehall source said: "There are very early conversations taking place. This has been driven by feedback from the social care consultation on mandating. It would save lives and there is precedent with the guidance for doctors to get the hepatitis B vaccine."

 

Ministers are expected to amend the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 to ensure care homes can only employ staff who have received a Covid vaccine, or those with a legitimate medical exemption.

 

Announcing the consultation on care home staff last month, the Department of Health said that "while vaccination uptake rates are increasing slowly week on week, there are still a high number of older adult care homes which do not have the level of protection needed to reduce the risk of outbreak".

 

Ministers are also understood to be concerned by the numbers of NHS medics failing to take up the vaccine. A study published in the British Medical Journal in February found lower Covid vaccination rates among ethnic minority healthcare workers compared to white staff.

 

The Government is likely to face claims that a policy of effectively mandating vaccinations would be "discriminatory". One senior doctor has already said the move would widen inequalities and increase workplace bullying and harassment.

 

In March, Matt Hancock, the Health Secretary, cited the requirement for doctors to have a hepatitis B vaccine as a precedent for effectively making Covid vaccinations compulsory among social care workers. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, wingwang said:

NHS staff to face compulsory Covid vaccination

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/29/nhs-staff-face-compulsory-covid-vaccination/

 

Jab could become a condition of employment in the health service under government proposals.


Ministers are said to be 'keen' on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend Ministers are said to be 'keen' on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend.


NHS staff would be legally required to have a Covid vaccine under plans to crack down on transmission of the virus within hospitals.

 

As the Government also prepares to press ahead with plans to oblige care home workers to be vaccinated, ministers are understood to believe that changing the law to apply the requirement to doctors and nurses as well would "save lives".

 

Under the plans, having a Covid vaccine would become a condition of employment by the NHS, although the obligation could be targeted at staff deemed to be at the greatest risk of exposure to the virus. 

 

Ministers are said to be "keen" on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend.

 

By the end of this week, it is expected that almost half of all adults in England will have had their second dose of a vaccine. More than half of people in their 30s have been jabbed in just over a fortnight, and those in their 20s are expected to be called for their vaccinations from this week.

 

How many people have been vaccinated?


But The Telegraph has disclosed that more than a fifth of Covid deaths at some hospitals happened after patients caught infections on wards.

 

Meanwhile, as many as one in five NHS healthcare workers have yet to have a jab in some parts of the country, according to the most recent figures. A Facebook group titled "NHS workers for choice, no restrictions for declining a vaccine" has attracted some 2,600 members.

 

A Department for Health and Social Care consultation on making vaccination a condition of employment at care homes closed last week, and ministers are believed to be preparing to give the plan the green light. 

 

The consultation has now led to the development of proposals to adopt a similar approach with NHS workers.

 

A Whitehall source said: "There are very early conversations taking place. This has been driven by feedback from the social care consultation on mandating. It would save lives and there is precedent with the guidance for doctors to get the hepatitis B vaccine."

 

Ministers are expected to amend the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 to ensure care homes can only employ staff who have received a Covid vaccine, or those with a legitimate medical exemption.

 

Announcing the consultation on care home staff last month, the Department of Health said that "while vaccination uptake rates are increasing slowly week on week, there are still a high number of older adult care homes which do not have the level of protection needed to reduce the risk of outbreak".

 

Ministers are also understood to be concerned by the numbers of NHS medics failing to take up the vaccine. A study published in the British Medical Journal in February found lower Covid vaccination rates among ethnic minority healthcare workers compared to white staff.

 

The Government is likely to face claims that a policy of effectively mandating vaccinations would be "discriminatory". One senior doctor has already said the move would widen inequalities and increase workplace bullying and harassment.

 

In March, Matt Hancock, the Health Secretary, cited the requirement for doctors to have a hepatitis B vaccine as a precedent for effectively making Covid vaccinations compulsory among social care workers. 

 

 

Truly the beginning of the end.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Noticed another pet story about them being covid carriers yesterday,this onslaught is very real ,haven't worked out the reason for it although lots of thoughts have rossed my mind including

 

People need to be outside to exercise dogs  not conducive to lockdown

The pet food industry is worth billions,protein that could go to feeding the masses prior to them carking it via vaccine

Pets offer people comapnionship,unconditional love,a sense of wellbeing and an interest non of which is conducive to the purpose of lockdowns

Pets have no place in the agenda 21/30 world and thousands of abandoned unwanted pets will be a problem for the authorities to deal with once the mmass die off gets into full swing

 

and thats just off the top of my head,no doubt there will be many spurious reasons given when it finally comes to pass,they have done it before and no doubt they will have no qualms whatsoever in doing it again

 

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/440244/What-happened-to-Britain-s-pets-during-the-second-World-War

The article i linked to piqued my interest so i went digging a bit further,I think all these pet stories are a warm up for the inevitable happening and are a pre cursor for the food shortages which i think are bound to happen at some point in the not too distant future

 

This article has a few more details (and written pre covid in the days before the BBC became as corrupt as it is) and its ironic as i recently sold an air pistol manufactured by the company who are advertising the humane killer at the top of the article (and who are still in existence and still manufacture humane killers btw)

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24478532

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Big ups everyone on the march! The British people are tolerant, patient, and have a stiff upper lip, but when pressed and kettled by tyranny they will rise up in a peaceful but determined way. Feel proud of everyone who attended this, after a lot of despair about this country.  Good vid, and some stills from it.

 

 

 

 

MATTY.gif

 

 

carbon.gif

 

 

pandemic-fraud.gif

 

 

rebels.gif

 

 

tolerate.gif

 

 

kids.gif

Edited by northern star
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shake said:

Ehat the hell did cats and dogs (even pigeons) do to n. Korea? 

 

If you don't think it could happen in the west, it might do

 

 

 

They touch my pussy, they’re dead!

Though it’s a bit strange where I am; there’s a shortage of pet food...

Edited by blowonthepie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

NHS staff to face compulsory Covid vaccination

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/29/nhs-staff-face-compulsory-covid-vaccination/

 

Jab could become a condition of employment in the health service under government proposals.


Ministers are said to be 'keen' on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend Ministers are said to be 'keen' on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend.


NHS staff would be legally required to have a Covid vaccine under plans to crack down on transmission of the virus within hospitals.

 

As the Government also prepares to press ahead with plans to oblige care home workers to be vaccinated, ministers are understood to believe that changing the law to apply the requirement to doctors and nurses as well would "save lives".

 

Under the plans, having a Covid vaccine would become a condition of employment by the NHS, although the obligation could be targeted at staff deemed to be at the greatest risk of exposure to the virus. 

 

Ministers are said to be "keen" on the unprecedented proposals, which were discussed by senior government figures last week and this weekend.

 

By the end of this week, it is expected that almost half of all adults in England will have had their second dose of a vaccine. More than half of people in their 30s have been jabbed in just over a fortnight, and those in their 20s are expected to be called for their vaccinations from this week.

 

How many people have been vaccinated?


But The Telegraph has disclosed that more than a fifth of Covid deaths at some hospitals happened after patients caught infections on wards.

 

Meanwhile, as many as one in five NHS healthcare workers have yet to have a jab in some parts of the country, according to the most recent figures. A Facebook group titled "NHS workers for choice, no restrictions for declining a vaccine" has attracted some 2,600 members.

 

A Department for Health and Social Care consultation on making vaccination a condition of employment at care homes closed last week, and ministers are believed to be preparing to give the plan the green light. 

 

The consultation has now led to the development of proposals to adopt a similar approach with NHS workers.

 

A Whitehall source said: "There are very early conversations taking place. This has been driven by feedback from the social care consultation on mandating. It would save lives and there is precedent with the guidance for doctors to get the hepatitis B vaccine."

 

Ministers are expected to amend the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 to ensure care homes can only employ staff who have received a Covid vaccine, or those with a legitimate medical exemption.

 

Announcing the consultation on care home staff last month, the Department of Health said that "while vaccination uptake rates are increasing slowly week on week, there are still a high number of older adult care homes which do not have the level of protection needed to reduce the risk of outbreak".

 

Ministers are also understood to be concerned by the numbers of NHS medics failing to take up the vaccine. A study published in the British Medical Journal in February found lower Covid vaccination rates among ethnic minority healthcare workers compared to white staff.

 

The Government is likely to face claims that a policy of effectively mandating vaccinations would be "discriminatory". One senior doctor has already said the move would widen inequalities and increase workplace bullying and harassment.

 

In March, Matt Hancock, the Health Secretary, cited the requirement for doctors to have a hepatitis B vaccine as a precedent for effectively making Covid vaccinations compulsory among social care workers. 

 

With the NHS being the biggest employer in Britain not too hard to see where this would lead,they might not be able to legislate against private companies to force vax as a condition of employment but they can with the NHS and subsequently private companies will follow suit if they wish to stay in business or deal with the nhs

 

Couple that with the bizarre mindset small companies will exhibit as 'if its good enough for the nhs its good enough for me' and before long it will be antionwide and once furlough money stops there will be many thousands comply who were perhaps reticent before and they almost have everyone jabbed,the numbers unjabbed will start to become a manageable size and no doubt there will be more legislation aimed at hoovering up the remaining dissenters

 

 

Note how care home staff (and carers by default i would guess) also get a mention so even home carers might get caught in that snare

 

The sick bastards are so intent on everyone getting it that no obstacle shall stand in their way

Pitchfork time is getting closer and closer

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Health experts are urging Boris Johnson to consider giving the Covid-19 vaccine to children as young as 12 to protect teachers.

Experts would give the Government "a range of options" on when 12-year-olds must get the Covid jab.

According to Public Health England, children and young people aged 10 to 19 currently have the highest Covid infection rate, at 55.2 cases per 100,000 people.

" It was time to look at vaccinating over-12s. "

Klaus Okkenhaug, of the Department of Pathology at the University of Cambridge, told Times Radio

"I think for a whole adult population to be vaccinated which is what we must do, it would of course help for children to be vaccinated because it also reduces their opportunities to transmit this virus to their teachers."

Prof Okkenhaug said there was a "fine balance" to strike as children were unlikely to be affected by the virus.

He added: "But I think given the phenomenal safety records of some of the vaccines out there, there's a good argument for going ahead at least with older children, say 12 and above."

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...