Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Seems like the protests in London have got a lot of people riled up to breaking point, forum I read has jumped 2 pages in an hour with posters slagging off the march.  Comments range from not understanding why they are protesting as everything is going to be fine from now on as the lockdown is now finished to an absolute peach... 'Saw a guy holding a sign saying don't vax the kids, can you imagine thinking like that?'

 

This is what we're up against, bellends like that.

Is it by any chance a football forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Liberty said:

I won’t be taking any!  But it’s interesting they chose those two for me.  

lol god on ya mate, those are both the mRNA arnt they. i find it strange none of my friends or Me have recieved texts or emails for the shot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve had a message to say I have a second jab time as I missed the first appointment they made for me. They’ve now been so kind to make me another appointment. 

 

Meanwhile they have messaged me to ask me to purchase my own BP machine because apparently me going in the surgery every 6 months to have it tested is a biohazard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TwopackShugar said:

lol god on ya mate, those are both the mRNA arnt they. i find it strange none of my friends or Me have recieved texts or emails for the shot

Yes it is strange. Especially when others are harassed and having appointments made on their behalf. And phone calls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheOldNormal said:

 

Meanwhile they have messaged me to ask me to purchase my own BP machine because apparently me going in the surgery every 6 months to have it tested is a biohazard.

That’s not a bad idea. Good to check your own BP especially if you take medication for it. You don’t want to take medication to reduce it if it’s very low. You can monitor yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mmmmmmmm...... got a friend of the wife's staying. She's had a double dose of one of them. I've got a magnet. What do you think are the chances?

 

I'm going to have to be discreet and careful, maybe just tossing it near her arm. My wife 'the normie' would go spastic - sorry, co-ordinatingly challanged, ha ha!

 

I'll find out which brand she took.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

mmmmmmmm...... got a friend of the wife's staying. She's had a double dose of one of them. I've got a magnet. What do you think are the chances?

 

I'm going to have to be discreet and careful, maybe just tossing it near her arm. My wife 'the normie' would go spastic - sorry, co-ordinatingly challanged, ha ha!

 

I'll find out which brand she took.

 

 

In the vampire movies they use a compass.  Your phone should have one  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Liberty said:

In the vampire movies they use a compass.  Your phone should have one  

Don't have a smartie phone, although the brick I do use is probably still as compromised.

Don't need an artificial compass. I know where I am and where I'm going. I know how to tell north from south - it's not that difficult.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

mmmmmmmm...... got a friend of the wife's staying. She's had a double dose of one of them. I've got a magnet. What do you think are the chances?

 

I'm going to have to be discreet and careful, maybe just tossing it near her arm. My wife 'the normie' would go spastic - sorry, co-ordinatingly challanged, ha ha!

 

I'll find out which brand she took.

 

 

By figures on street tests, 40%

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

mmmmmmmm...... got a friend of the wife's staying. She's had a double dose of one of them. I've got a magnet. What do you think are the chances?

 

I'm going to have to be discreet and careful, maybe just tossing it near her arm. My wife 'the normie' would go spastic - sorry, co-ordinatingly challanged, ha ha!

 

I'll find out which brand she took.

 

 

Make it out to be a big joke,show her clips of the 'magnet challenge' on faceache or youtube

 

 

Then make her sleep in the garden,wouldn't ewant her spreading her filthy spike proteins/aids/ebola/kwashiokr/beri beri/whatever amongst the healthy and sound of mind

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Make it out to be a big joke,show her clips of the 'magnet challenge' on faceache or youtube

 

 

Then make her sleep in the garden,wouldn't ewant her spreading her filthy spike proteins/aids/ebola/kwashiokr/beri beri/whatever amongst the healthy and sound of mind

I might wait till she's asleep.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So today i watched Tyrant Finders live stream for 5 hours and i have to say i'm totally nonplussed as to what the fuck actually happened today

 

I did have some hope of a mass shopping without paying event taking place and earlier i did have hope of a large crowd perhaps going to the BBC (although as someone pointed out very little filming is done at BBC hq) in fact in the live stream comments someone pointed out ''oh no they've gone past the turning'' which they did

 

So just what the fuck was the point today?

 

This is the msm coverage of today,note the suns use of hundreds !

 

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWlIeHQzeWtvQU1FUWhvQUFpdXFwNC1LQUFQAQ?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&ceid=GB%3Aen

 

More hope down the pan,and i can see the bottom of my hope bucket now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dazzer said:

 

 

(I've mentioned the site before, it's a footy one, so sorry for keep bringing it up but as I don't watch any news it's the only place I can get the feeling of what general populace (knobs) are thinking)

 

Is it the sad bunch of wankers at Betfair?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Kate Middleton hugely grateful for her dose of Saline Solution. If anything at all was actually injected.

 

 

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-kate-middleton-hugely-grateful-24210849

 

 

 

 

I find it strange that they are claiming that Charles and Willy have had covid...yet they stopped all engagements once the hoax was rolled out and no one else in their ``elite``clan got it. Compare that to most regular families who do not have the mansions and castles to hide away in like they do - most families i speak to, no-one has had the enigmatic covid lurgy. Then consider that Blowjob Johnson and Justin Trudope have encountered the lurgy too...along with a few other high profilers who made front page. Should we believe that these ``better offs`` have useless immune systems, or that they are part of this or being paid to be part of this utter bullshit? I think we know the answer to that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Lost count of the texts and emails. Got my second letter today, saw the NHS header, threw it in the bin without reading it.

 

These bastards wouldn't even give me antibiotics for severe strep throat but want me to receive a cocktail of potential death causing poisons for a bloody cold.

 

 

They're getting paid for each vaxx sucker. Not much per jab per person (I think £12.50 each jab) But if they have a lot of patients that ends up being good money.

 

Meanwhile...try to get a doctor's appointment. Nope. There's nobody there except robotic receptionists who send you round in ever decreasing circles, which if you feel ill with anything, is the last thing you need.

 Doctors appear to have all scarpered. Where to? What do they do all day?

 

Oh if patients need pharma toxins on repeat prescription, they have an "app" for that. Super smart. Latch onto that and poisons are happily delivered to your door!   Meanwhile no docs.

 

I have a friend who has a cardiac left chamber problem. She went a bit downhill lately, needed a chat with the doctor. Nope. Not there. Referred to "the website".

I 100% believe they want to kill people. Esp. over 60's.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

I think if I get high blood pressure when I’m older I will become a blood donator. That way it will naturally reduce it without any medication. 

Or you could get some pet leeches.....aww! Sweet little things. Don't bark, don't tear up the furniture...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CrowintheSnow said:

They're getting paid for each vaxx sucker. Not much per jab per person (I think £12.50 each jab) But if they have a lot of patients that ends up being good money.

 

Meanwhile...try to get a doctor's appointment. Nope. There's nobody there except robotic receptionists who send you round in ever decreasing circles, which if you feel ill with anything, is the last thing you need.

 Doctors appear to have all scarpered. Where to? What do they do all day?

 

Oh if patients need pharma toxins on repeat prescription, they have an "app" for that. Super smart. Latch onto that and poisons are happily delivered to your door!   Meanwhile no docs.

 

I have a friend who has a cardiac left chamber problem. She went a bit downhill lately, needed a chat with the doctor. Nope. Not there. Referred to "the website".

I 100% believe they want to kill people. Esp. over 60's.

Average UK gp has 2-3000 patients each,two shots of each is a 50k uplift for each gp for doing nothing much and regarding cull of the over 60's i dont think its confined to the over 60's i think its as many as they can get regardless of age and with many people reliant on pharma for their very survival (in many cases this belief is actually a lie they have convinced themselves of) the merest threat of this being witheld in some way will be a powerful motivational tool for them to get their jab

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...