Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Just now, TheOldNormal said:

I have had my 8th contact today from the NHS begging me to have a jab. It is harassment now. They have never been as keen to get hold of me for anything else. 

 

In Bolton today, a group of ten people including uniformed soldiers were going around together posting leaflets. They didn't split up. All 10 went to each house. It is all about creating an image of war, that we are in a terrible situation. 

 

For now, they are begging. But the day is coming soon they will turn up to your house with a few cops at their side and they won't be begging any more.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

For now, they are begging. But the day is coming soon they will turn up to your house with a few cops at their side and they won't be begging any more.

 

I will have bought guns before that day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2021 at 12:10 AM, skitzorat said:
St. Jacinda - Official PM Message to the Nation - 20th March 2020
 
"...the vast majority of people who will ever have Covid19 will only experience mild to moderate symptoms, some will need more care..."
 
3 days later at Press conference. (got an updated script from the Cult with Fergusson's modelling)
 
"..the health system will collapse and tens of thousands of New Zealanders will die!" 🤣
 
SO subtle, but it works and the nation was thrown into fear -which many still live with despite the whole "pandemic" barely effecting anyone!
 
1min

 

She's a circus clown. But I wish she would put the clown makeup on. Would be an improvement. Fkn ugly bitch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

I have had my 8th contact today from the NHS begging me to have a jab. It is harassment now. They have never been as keen to get hold of me for anything else. 

 

In Bolton today, a group of ten people including uniformed soldiers were going around together posting leaflets. They didn't split up. All 10 went to each house. It is all about creating an image of war, that we are in a terrible situation. 

They like  me much more..... 12 texts...i cant add up the emails as they get deleted...i cant add the letters as they went in the bin.

The texts seem to be their favourite way though ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And now, coincidentally, after all the magnet challenge vid's, can you guess what the authorities are looking to ban the sale of?

 

"Unbelievable: NHS & BBC Call For Banning Magnets Amid MagnetGate Controversy #MagnetChallenge" https://www.bitchute.com/video/pmb0d8hmZuKO/

Many households already have magnets anyway. I know I've got a whole stack of neodymium earth ones.

But this is very telling isn't it?

Kids swallowing magnets....yeah what next? Why ban them now? If kids swallow them (sometimes, probably rarely, then they've been doing that for decades since those little ones were invented. Anyway it's easy to shit out a little magnet. Bit of castor oil and a big wad of bread. Job done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Yes, can't argue with that. They've done some very good stuff during this bulshitdemic. Much better than anyone else 'on TV'. But sometimes they throw in some really sneaky devious shit that turns me off, like vaccine pumping.

 

Just came across this one, and it's a belter.

 

(You might want to skip the first 40secs)

 

 

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Oh look - this maniac's  spoken. 🙁

 

Kim Jong Un has ordered officials to shoot all cats and pigeons, and seek out owners who try to resist.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kim-jong-un-orders-officials-24209645?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

 

...And I make no apology for the source. IMO we do need to look what's being fed to the world by the MSM.

Expect worldwide condemnation on a level never seen before,never mind the fact they are about to start vaccinating children,he must be stopped

 

Cue he who is unstedy on stairs rattling his sabre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheOldNormal said:

I have had my 8th contact today from the NHS begging me to have a jab. It is harassment now. They have never been as keen to get hold of me for anything else. 

 

In Bolton today, a group of ten people including uniformed soldiers were going around together posting leaflets. They didn't split up. All 10 went to each house. It is all about creating an image of war, that we are in a terrible situation. 

I’ve had a message to say I have a second jab time as I missed the first appointment they made for me. They’ve now been so kind to make me another appointment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

 

Just came across this one, and it's a belter.

 

(You might want to skip the first 40secs)

 

 

Love the use of the word 'turd' in moderation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve had a message to say I have a second jab time as I missed the first appointment they made for me. They’ve now been so kind to make me another appointment. 

Its all a question of profits,group emails and texts cost so little now and are so simple to do that at the click of a few buttons a Dr can mass mail/text their entire patient dastabase for pennies,at 12 quid for each vax they administer its a tidy little earner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Its all a question of profits,group emails and texts cost so little now and are so simple to do that at the click of a few buttons a Dr can mass mail/text their entire patient dastabase for pennies,at 12 quid for each vax they administer its a tidy little earner

It’s creepy how desperate they are just for £12.  Haven’t they got some sick patients to see to or are they mostly dead from not being seen?  That’s why they’ve got the time to harass me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheOldNormal said:

I have had my 8th contact today from the NHS begging me to have a jab. It is harassment now. They have never been as keen to get hold of me for anything else. 

 

In Bolton today, a group of ten people including uniformed soldiers were going around together posting leaflets. They didn't split up. All 10 went to each house. It is all about creating an image of war, that we are in a terrible situation. 

it is a civil war across all countries

clear division beyond politics and religion

 

send your GP a polite notice to stop sending the reminders?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve had a message to say I have a second jab time as I missed the first appointment they made for me. They’ve now been so kind to make me another appointment. 

Lost count of the texts and emails. Got my second letter today, saw the NHS header, threw it in the bin without reading it.

 

These bastards wouldn't even give me antibiotics for severe strep throat but want me to receive a cocktail of potential death causing poisons for a bloody cold.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Saved said:

Lost count of the texts and emails. Got my second letter today, saw the NHS header, threw it in the bin without reading it.

 

These bastards wouldn't even give me antibiotics for severe strep throat but want me to receive a cocktail of potential death causing poisons for a bloody cold.

 

 

Did you read the back of the letter?  On there it says which jab you’re being offered. Mine was Pfizer or Moderna. 
 

fish it out if you can and tell us what jab they were offering. 

Edited by Liberty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...