Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

No they're not mate, that's the sad thing. 

Got asked the same thing on here a few weeks back, I've been on the site for 12 years and I've known these posters that long and I'm sorry to say they're legit. 

(I've mentioned the site before, it's a footy one, so sorry for keep bringing it up but as I don't watch any news it's the only place I can get the feeling of what general populace (knobs) are thinking)

Yes, I do remember actually reading you say that a couple of weeks back. Oh god so just normal people really thinking like that. Their poor kids, that's all I can say.

They'll only change their thinking if they see someone they know become seriously ill from the jab, and even then may think 2 add 2 equals 5. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Basket Case said:

l just sat here staring at the video of the new  '4th - one jab vaxxine' that DarianF posted earlier........ Janssen.......Janssen.....
l knew that name from somewhere.

What is Janus in the UK's TV series - Utopia?
Janus is the top-secret project at the heart of the Network's machinations. It is a serum developed initially by Philip Carvel. Its purpose is to sterilize 90-95% of the human population in order to prevent the destruction of the Earth's environment and the descent of humanity into wars over food shortages...

UTOPIA - POPULATION DOWN TO 500 MILLION USING A 'JANUS' VACCINE... 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fl6vYPgY1F6r/ 

"Additional  adverse  reactions,  some  of  which  may  be  serious,  may  become  apparent  with  more  widespread use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine." [ https://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download – FDA, p. 4 ]

"The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19." [ https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download – FDA, p. 1 ]

"The  Janssen  COVID-19  Vaccine  is  an  unapproved  vaccine." [ https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download – FDA, p. 2 ]

"Blood  clots  involving  blood  vessels  in  the  brain,  abdomen,  and  legs  along  with  low  levels  of  platelets (blood cells that help your body stop bleeding), have occurred in some people who have received the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. In people who developed these blood clots and low levels of platelets, symptoms began approximately one to two-weeks following vaccination. Most people who developed these blood clots and low levels of platelets were females ages 18 through 49 years." [ https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download – FDA, p. 3

"Serious  and  unexpected effects may occur. The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials." [ https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download – FDA, p. 4 ]

Well, fuck me. Sounds like a winner!

Roll up your bloody sleeve!!

🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I think today was probably the biggest march so far? Funny, utube does not allow me to embed this video by Subject Access below. lol Compared to the Palestine demo the other week and today's footage, so much positive vibes in today's demo. Both fighting for lives but what a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0q-0NQZsw

The moment the whole crew arrived at the largest shopping centre in London. EPIC.

A party in Hyde Park now.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 5

How can people take a vaccine from J&J when they just got sued for billions for talc powder having cancer causing asbestos like chemicals in it and they marketed that shit to babies. They had babies on the product. These people don't give a shit, they would sell anthrax to babies if it made them money.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

How can people take a vaccine from J&J when they just got sued for billions for talc powder having cancer causing asbestos like chemicals in it and they marketed that shit to babies. They had babies on the product. These people don't give a shit, they would sell anthrax to babies if it made them money.

I've stopped asking the question, "how can people...?"

I've accepted I'm living in clownworld, surrounded by retarded zombie wankers.

In clownworld, we don't ask such questions. 🤣

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I've been making the same point locally. It blows my mind how people can't/won't see the truth.

13 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And now, coincidentally, after all the magnet challenge vid's, can you guess what the authorities are looking to ban the sale of?

"Unbelievable: NHS & BBC Call For Banning Magnets Amid MagnetGate Controversy #MagnetChallenge" https://www.bitchute.com/video/pmb0d8hmZuKO/

i ordered a few and they should have been delivered yesterday. still waiting.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I've stopped asking the question, "how can people...?"

I've accepted I'm living in clownworld, surrounded by retarded zombie wankers.

In clownworld, we don't ask such questions. 🤣

No, we just make more tiktok videos in which, we look like total morons dancing around and carrying on over nothing.

• Haha 1

UK residents. Have a dig through this. Should be fun:

Regulatory approval of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-janssen

You might want to start with this document:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/990443/Summary_of_Product_Characteristics_for_COVID-19_Vaccine_Janssen.pdf

Just looking for three minutes, already found some little nuggets:

"The efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of the vaccine havenot been assessed in immunocompromised individuals" (page 3)

"The duration of protection afforded by the vaccine is unknown as it is still being determined by ongoing clinical trials." (page 3) <------------- 🤣🤣

"No interaction studies have been performed. Concomitant administration of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen with other vaccines has not been studied." (page  4)

I'm sure there's plenty more. Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Okay so the ickes release it themselves. What is it going to change? We are already "awake" to all the nonsense. 

The facts are out there of the contradictions in plain sight and the NPC normies when faced with this reality continue to follow blindly. 

If the ickes release it your average middle aged normie will just laugh because of the name.

And unless it's being told to them through the mainstream they won't consider it. 

Not so sure?

Sky News Austrailia has been pretty much pounding out the alternative narrative since the start, but they don't want to know.

I think by this stage most folks are firmly established into one of two camps and will not budge regardless of what information is presented to them. And in a way I kind of understand, because it wouldn't matter how much mainstream narrative you bombarded me with, nothing would budge me away from believing whats happening is nothing more an elitist move to consolodate their power and put the sheep firmly in their place.

I know there are some fence sitters still, but I think these folks are the kind of folks who have spent their lives sitting on fences, you know, those undecided types.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I reckon for children in UK they will either use the one dose J and J and hope that parents will be oblivious to the asbestos debacle, which most are.

They'll just think baby shampoo, must be ok.

Or they will pull a "snort up the nose" vaccine out of their backsides, which I read about somewhere.

How would that work to change DNA/ insert mRNA though?

And then the vaxxed really could spread it.

17 minutes ago, theanonymousbear said:

No, we just make more tiktok videos in which, we look like total morons dancing around and carrying on over nothing.

Here's the one I was looking for 😅...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Not so sure?

Sky News Austrailia has been pretty much pounding out the alternative narrative since the start, but they don't want to know.

I think by this stage most folks are firmly established into one of two camps and will not budge regardless of what information is presented to them. And in a way I kind of understand, because it wouldn't matter how much mainstream narrative you bombarded me with, nothing would budge me away from believing whats happening is nothing more an elitist move to consolodate their power and put the sheep firmly in their place.

I know there are some fence sitters still, but I think these folks are the kind of folks who have spent their lives sitting on fences, you know, those undecided types.

Alan Jones on Sky News Australia praised Trump for having the foresight to order the vaccines early. Don't kid yourself about these cunts.

6 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

Here's something that may be a little interesting to some:

In the late summer of last year, a co-worker of mine was "diagnosed" with the virus. I don't know what she really had, or what other co-workers of mine had but whatever it was not only killed her sense of smell for a while while "infected" but also her sense of taste too. She slowly regained it but now has a dislike for fried foods. I know that's really not a bad thing but just looking at it from a big picture, I wonder what people here in the southern US are getting that's affecting them this way. Another lady I work with also lost her sense of taste and smell while whatever-it-is ran its course and told me the other day that she still hasn't fully regained either sense like it was before. She also said she's now smelling cigarette smoke/ash when there's no reason for her to be. 

I believe David and Gareth Icke with regard to there not being a virus. I'm still perplexed though as to what my colleagues are being infected with. So far, ten people with whom I work have been diagnosed with covid and they all lost their sense of taste and smell. Do other people on here have stories like this? Do you know anyone who became sick with something and was diagnosed with the virus but maybe had different symptoms?

I've had temporary loss of taste and smell several times in my life - It's called the common cold

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Alan Jones on Sky News Australia praised Trump for having the foresight to order the vaccines early. Don't kid yourself about these cunts.

I know they're gatekeepers, and have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

But credit where credit is due, they have exposed some stuff you would just never expect to see discussed on MSM, and I'm sure they woke a few folks up.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I think today was probably the biggest march so far? Funny, utube does not allow me to embed this video by Subject Access below. lol Compared to the Palestine demo the other week and today's footage, so much positive vibes in today's demo. Both fighting for lives but what a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0q-0NQZsw

The moment the whole crew arrived at the largest shopping centre in London. EPIC.

A party in Hyde Park now.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Not sure about this, certainly has a hint of agent provocateur about it :

1. All those who started the confrontation were wearing tie dye t shirts and were mostly ethnic minorities, looked organised to me

2. Several of those supposed demonstrators were wearing face masks

3. Waaaaaaayy too many photographers and film crews present, seemed as if they knew were to go beforehand

4. Who was that guy with the megaphone ?? Never seen him before

5. Why did they attack a shopping mall of all places ?? What would that achieve ??

Calling BS on this

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I know they're gatekeepers, and have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

But credit where credit is due, they have exposed some stuff you would just never expect to see discussed on MSM, and I'm sure they woke a few folks up.

Yes, can't argue with that. They've done some very good stuff during this bulshitdemic. Much better than anyone else 'on TV'. But sometimes they throw in some really sneaky devious shit that turns me off, like vaccine pumping.

• Like 1

I have had my 8th contact today from the NHS begging me to have a jab. It is harassment now. They have never been as keen to get hold of me for anything else. 

In Bolton today, a group of ten people including uniformed soldiers were going around together posting leaflets. They didn't split up. All 10 went to each house. It is all about creating an image of war, that we are in a terrible situation. 

• Like 3