Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

Off-topic

Yet another polite reminder to all members that this thread is for all general discussion of the Coronavirus Pandemic, and is NOT a general chit-chat thread.

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A scam nested within a bigger scam. Both pretending to use the PCR test for it's intended purpose. The jetsetters are being bounced around horribly since 911. Now this shit.

can you imagine this happening everywhere?

like a school child being sent home due to a wet cough and a fluctuating temperature the parents (against the use of tests on people especially children) take the child to a PCR test centre and just spit on the swab and pretend to swab the child

test negative --- back 2 school ---

no spread , no contagion

imagine that happening for months and month and no spike in school cases

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Off-topic

Yet another polite reminder to all members that this thread is for all general discussion of the Coronavirus Pandemic, and is NOT a general chit-chat thread.

Sorry!

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Every number is a Satan number. Doesn't God like a math? 🤣

Discuss Everything About Super Cyfry Wiki | Fandom

Actually, that's not true. Biblically speaking, many numbers have certain symbolic meanings. The number 7 is very much a Godly number as it is representative of spiritual completeness. The number 5 means grace, 8 is new beginnings, 40 is probation, 4 is earth, etc. etc.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alexa said:

It goes to show that all this Corona narrative has been scripted...........

Corona in Spanish means Crown & Cow means Vacca, Have they hidden this shit under the guise of the Spanish language or what? :classic_unsure:

What also comes to mind is the Nursery Rhyme 'Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle'🐄

Probbably the fact that the olympics encompasses every country on the planet (well,almost) and the signal was no country is safe?

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

FDA document reveals 86% of children who participated in Pfizer covid vaccine trial experienced adverse reactions

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-27-fda-document-pfizer-covid-vaccine-trial-adverse-reactions.html

Is it worth the risk? 

They call 'placebo' another vaccine for instance polio - so actually there is no control group! Very scientific...  :(

Here's something that may be a little interesting to some:

In the late summer of last year, a co-worker of mine was "diagnosed" with the virus. I don't know what she really had, or what other co-workers of mine had but whatever it was not only killed her sense of smell for a while while "infected" but also her sense of taste too. She slowly regained it but now has a dislike for fried foods. I know that's really not a bad thing but just looking at it from a big picture, I wonder what people here in the southern US are getting that's affecting them this way. Another lady I work with also lost her sense of taste and smell while whatever-it-is ran its course and told me the other day that she still hasn't fully regained either sense like it was before. She also said she's now smelling cigarette smoke/ash when there's no reason for her to be. 

I believe David and Gareth Icke with regard to there not being a virus. I'm still perplexed though as to what my colleagues are being infected with. So far, ten people with whom I work have been diagnosed with covid and they all lost their sense of taste and smell. Do other people on here have stories like this? Do you know anyone who became sick with something and was diagnosed with the virus but maybe had different symptoms?

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A truly disturbing spectacle. Its the association with olympic games that has me scratching my head. The only thing I see is that covid was going to be an olympian effort. Was it the audience size that made them decide to showcase that horror there?

I wonder what they have planned for the Tokyo Olympics in July?

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Is it really wise to be tweeting about it then? Why not wait put it together then release it? 

Don't like playing games and all this waiting for something "massive" to come out. 

The right wing 80m Patriot crowd in the USA were placated for months - and still are - with the 'something big is about to happen' promise.

They are no nearer Q's carrot than they were last November.

Gareth and company need to be extremely vigilant with who is bringing these bombshell revelations because it is every bit as likely to be the enemy as it is a benevolent force for truth and justice.

Getting everybody to believe and share a strawman 'got you now!' ultimate reveal to the masses - and then burning it down - would incinerate every argument that has gone before.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

In the late summer of last year, a co-worker of mine was "diagnosed" with the virus. I don't know what she really had, or what other co-workers of mine had but whatever it was not only killed her sense of smell for a while while "infected" but also her sense of taste too. She slowly regained it but now has a dislike for fried foods. I know that's really not a bad thing but just looking at it from a big picture, I wonder what people here in the southern US are getting that's affecting them this way. Another lady I work with also lost her sense of taste and smell while whatever-it-is ran its course and told me the other day that she still hasn't fully regained either sense like it was before. She also said she's now smelling cigarette smoke/ash when there's no reason for her to be. 

I believe David and Gareth Icke with regard to there not being a virus. I'm still perplexed though as to what my colleagues are being infected with. So far, ten people with whom I work have been diagnosed with covid and they all lost their sense of taste and smell. Do other people on here have stories like this? Do you know anyone who became sick with something and was diagnosed with the virus but maybe had different symptoms?

Lost of senses is common sign of common cold... Very suspicious since 2019 🤣

BTW about 10 years ago I had pneumonia and completely lost taste... I'm surprised Dana Scully and Fox Mulder didn't investigate this case. 🔎

I read somewhere you can lose appetite which is natural way for your body to cleanse... If you can't feel taste and smell you less likely to eat - for body it's easier to remove waste... But never mind - COVID... ;)

Edited by Human10
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, theanonymousbear said:

I’m firmly of the opinion that there is no virus.

I have a lot of friends who train in Jiu-Jitsu. For those not familiar with BJJ gyms, they are incredibly sweaty with people rolling about with each other - the mats often look as if they have had a bucket of water poured over them.

Because of the ban on such activities, basically the whole city’s BJJ community (who aren’t idiots) have been congregating in a warehouse to train.

Not one has caught Covid. This is despite the conditions being absolute ripe for it to thrive - no ventilation, windows shut (so no one outside can hear), no showers, and more attendees than usual.

They've actually reported not picking up any colds or anything - presumably because, unlike everyone abiding by this nonsense, their immune systems are still strong.

Also, another clear giveaway is the lack of university students dropping dead in droves. They’ve all been blatantly breaking the rules throughout, yet very few deaths.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

Does anyone have any ideas what this is about? 

15 hours ago, Basket Case said:

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

Yeah I saw this one and was hoping someone knew, let’s be honest if the MSM won’t touch it, then no matter how big, is it really going to change anything? The sheep will never hear it

Also I can’t think what it could possibly be, we have figured out enough about Matt Hancock, murdering in the care homes, giving contract to his friends, what else could there possibly be that changes anything 

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

Is it really wise to be tweeting about it then? Why not wait put it together then release it? 

Don't like playing games and all this waiting for something "massive" to come out. 

Whatever is in this supposedly 'massive' story it won't change much, we already have enough statistics, facts and eyewitness accounts that in a court of law would demolish the official story but apart from that German lawyer (can't remember his name) no one is doing anything.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Whatever is in this supposedly 'massive' story it won't change much, we already have enough statistics, facts and eyewitness accounts that in a court of law would demolish the official story but apart from that German lawyer (can't remember his name) no one is doing anything.

Reiner Fuellmich, I’m hopeful on him, and some others he’s working with like Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, as he helped stopping the swine flu scam. Whilst I’m hopeful I’m not getting my hopes up too much. 

• Like 1