Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The mere fact that the variants are labelled with a nationalistic identity and not some alphanumeric denomination proves your point. Every corner of covid was designed to stir up a shitstorm of fear and hatred. Generation after generation that old formula keeps yielding spectacular results for the authors of terror. People just never learn. From Mao to Stalin to covid. 

Ilistened to a James Deligpole podcast earler and as much as he isn't my cup of tea he was interviewing Laura Dodsworth,author of 'a state of fear' how the uk government weaponised fear

She didn't say a great deal that i wasn't aware of but one day i''ll read it it also reminded me of a book i read some years ago called 'scared to death' which highlighted bse,salmonella in eggs etc and as you say the formula is the same each time,there is a slight change this time though in that the government has utilised the armed forces and deemed the public the enemy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scared-Death-Global-Warming-Costing/dp/0826476201

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

All part of the psychological operation of fear,people wouldn't take it seriously if they used caring words

Considering the audiences spectating these displays of inhumanity have been gradually desensitized by the movie industry for many decades I am surprised they can even get them to feel anything anymore. Even the movie industry has had a hard time keeping up with the demand for sensationalist content. 

The schism in society seems to be divided thusly-

Muzzled Gimp's Attitude:

"Put a mask on,moron!

Take your shot,selfish!

Keep your Distance,dirty scum!

Wash your filthy paws,pig!

All I demand is that you comply without question or research!"

Unbrainwashed Critical Thinker's Attitude:

"Wear your mask if it makes you feel better,and take your untested shot if you want,bound into the road from me and scrub up to your heart's content!

All I ask is don't aggressively force your delusions on me!"

• Like 7

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

and as you say the formula is the same each time,there is a slight change this time though in that the government has utilised the armed forces and deemed the public the enemy

Yes, agreed. The nature of waging war has changed dramatically. The soldier's and cop's families are not safe while they are out hunting us. Leading me to predict massive desertions. Hard to go out warring while your family sits vulnerable in hot zones. There is no jumping back over the fence to safety when the world has become the focus of hostilities.

5 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Muzzled Gimp's Attitude:

"Put a mask on,moron!

Take your shot,selfish!

"Wear your mask if it makes you feel better,and take your untested shot if you want,bound into the road from me and scrub up to your heart's content!

Really makes you think what kind of stagnant lives these people had before covid. Bet they hoped and dreamed that something exciting would come along and save them from their desperation and lives riddled with crappy choices and hellish outcomes. Reminds me how I wished an earthquake would save me from attending public school. Watching the birds so free on the other side of the window, envying them until I discovered the bird's routine is far from free 🤣 Little buggers have the tightest schedules.

Guest Gone Fishing...

l just sat here staring at the video of the new  '4th - one jab vaxxine' that DarianF posted earlier........ Janssen.......Janssen.....
l knew that name from somewhere.

What is Janus in the UK's TV series - Utopia?
Janus is the top-secret project at the heart of the Network's machinations. It is a serum developed initially by Philip Carvel. Its purpose is to sterilize 90-95% of the human population in order to prevent the destruction of the Earth's environment and the descent of humanity into wars over food shortages...

UTOPIA - POPULATION DOWN TO 500 MILLION USING A 'JANUS' VACCINE... 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fl6vYPgY1F6r/ 

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

I’m talking from experience. They’re gone.   You probably think you’re getting through and a small percent maybe but on the whole they’re gone. 

I wish people wouldn't state things as facts when it is clearly opinion only. I do not just THINK I am getting through to some people I know... it is rude to assume that you know my situation.... just because you may not have success...does not mean others arent. Positivity is the key.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l just sat here staring at the video of the new  '4th - one jab vaxxine' that DarianF posted earlier........ Janssen.......Janssen.....
l knew that name from somewhere.

What is Janus in the UK's TV series - Utopia?
Janus is the top-secret project at the heart of the Network's machinations. It is a serum developed initially by Philip Carvel. Its purpose is to sterilize 90-95% of the human population in order to prevent the destruction of the Earth's environment and the descent of humanity into wars over food shortages...

UTOPIA - POPULATION DOWN TO 500 MILLION USING A 'JANUS' VACCINE... 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fl6vYPgY1F6r/ 

We also have Gilead working on vaccines (handmaids tale) Covax (far too similar to covadt in Utopia) these are two that have stuck out recently and there are others

Question is do the scriptwriters actually know more than they let on or is it some kind of arcane ritual where they have t tell us what they are doing?

Its beyond the realms of coincidence now

Snip-it_1622243356308.jpg.57a0ccec7381f33ee8d02b2a50dd3872.jpg

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/popular-ontario-tourist-destination-imposing-big-fines-to-avoid-huge-influx-of-visitors-1.5445643

Snip-it_1622243338834.jpg.80b3dd9d0f18c24638047d42500018e0.jpg

Summary offenses will become felonies, 6 month sentences will become 1 year then 5 years then a "tenner" and then 20 years.

Your family rarely know where you were taken even if you are still alive.

Picture a littering offence that is judged to be an act of sabotage against the regime that turns into a life sentence or summary execution.

In my personal opinion and experience the judicial we have now is optimized for this form of justice. No appeals, no pleas, no habeus corpus, no rights. Just a filthy germ ridden animal that must be forcefully restrained and isolated.

Determined as mentally incompetant by pharma's sweetheart, psychiatry and her inexhaustible stream of labcoat wearing diploma'd charlatans for hire. Hooking the street corner with their credentials.

See who comes to the rescue then. Just expressing a shred of sympathy for the unjust treatment of a relative can land you in a worst state than the one you were sympathising with.

It will be of a despotism even some of our most seasoned researchers of history will find no precedent for.

Unless people that want change "become" that change in their health and habits and attitudes towards the lenient treatment of hardened criminals and liars.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

I think we'll see more and more of this punitive fining for mundane infactions of the law,tax revenues in every western country have slumped and that beast still needs feeding,I saw a quote that in the UK since the advvent of this there have been over 800 new laws or rules and regs passed,I expect that to increase tenfold with 24 months

As an aside i'm just settling down to watch Daybreakers, an everyday story of vaccinated people!!

1 hour ago, Niknik said:

Muzzled Gimp's Attitude:

"Put a mask on,moron!

Take your shot,selfish!

That's it to a T. Been saying all along most of us just want to be left alone.

It's beyond Stockholm syndrome now. So when people are sitting down trying and the news is on and you might laugh or question what's being reported, they will get angry because their programming is falling apart. 

They actually trust the TV man more than their own family member or romantic partner. Very very sad. 

I have seen less people wearing masks around my way though. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

All part of the psychological operation of fear,people wouldn't take it seriously if they used caring words

Can't understand though why it doesn't scare the shit out of them when the language blatantly implies the vaccine is a form of weapon? Maybe the proles don't care about use of language, words, symbolism, meaning, culture, history.......perhaps to them its just some bald bloke on the telly saying stuff, yawn.

19 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Can't understand though why it doesn't scare the shit out of them when the language blatantly implies the vaccine is a form of weapon? Maybe the proles don't care about use of language, words, symbolism, meaning, culture, history.......perhaps to them its just some bald bloke on the telly saying stuff, yawn.

They process that as meaning the vax is a weapon against the covid virus. 

47 minutes ago, Outsider said:

That's the big one which I don't think I'll ever be able to understand. 

That is the product of the public school divide and conquer theory. When the kid is delivered to this brutal indoctrination program they possess both a traumatism of parental abandonment and segregation from siblings. The undermining of parental authority and the systematic ransacking of the family core leads to the kids accepting the state as parent and overriding authority on everything. Thats why those kids grow into adults raised by their new parents, the state. Thats where I think lies the root of this deviation from an ideal norm. What leads to the tv becoming gospel truth overriding blood ties and loving sound advice.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

While we were enjoying whatever liberties were afforded us in the "old normal" these guys, people like the architects of covid, are relentlessly plotting against us. While we enjoyed the bread and circuses (movies, sports, television) they were plotting our demise. Every inch of the way eating away at our liberties with strategic fear campaigns. One created crisis after another followed by artificial claims of return to normal. Each return to normal finds us stripped of more and more. Just a cursive glance at the opportunistic liberty grab of covid demonstrates this. But now, with covid, the illusions of a return to normal are fewer and of shorter duration. As we enter their false return to normal mindset swindle they use the breathing time to adjust and plot more stuff. They are like hungry wolves howling and scratching at the gates. Always trying to go deeper and deeper into the compound to consume us. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Yeah I saw this one and was hoping someone knew, let’s be honest if the MSM won’t touch it, then no matter how big, is it really going to change anything? The sheep will never hear it

Also I can’t think what it could possibly be, we have figured out enough about Matt Hancock, murdering in the care homes, giving contract to his friends, what else could there possibly be that changes anything 

Edited by Seeker

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Seeker said:

Yeah I saw this one and was hoping someone knew, let’s be honest if the MSM won’t touch it, then no matter how big, is it really going to change anything? The sheep will never hear it

Gather the facts.
Check them.
Put them in a comprehensible format.
RELEASE IT.
lf it really is big it will spread like wildfire.
Only time will tell.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic