Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

What I don't understand is some people know there is something fishy about this convid racket but yet they still go for the jab without looking into it.

I've seen quite a few including close family members going for it even though they don't want to hear anything about this scam. It's a conspiracy and everything on the net about convid is a lie.

There's just something fishy about this plandemic but it's ok so they can take advantage of the upcoming alleviated restrictions the governments are talking about.

It is also obvious some see this masking shit as a new trend and think it's cool. 

Very few of us unvaccinated will be left dealing with the cabal. 

As the saying goes, "we can beat them in numbers" but I don't see a high number of us remaining.

Unfuckingreal...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Not sure about that as masking started in the hot weather last year (when it was all over if it ever existed) and heat made no difference to obedience

Back then, on 24th July, people only really wore muzzles in shops.

Since then the braindead have started  wearing them outdoors even though they don't have to.

It's absurd.

I was having a conversation a few days ago about these masks and children wearing them especially. One woman said he grandson has started to develop panic attacks and doesn’t want to go to school anymore after being isolated for so long but at least now he doesn’t have to wear his mask.   I also said about all these babies and toddlers in the world that are being raised not being able to see and read others facial expressions and how dangerous that is.  She seemed completely onboard that masks are a bad idea. Then another woman said that as part of her job she regularly has to tell people to wear them and has been verbally abused he reasoning was that if she has to wear them as part of her work then others should too. It’s like saying “I’m being abused, so you should be too.”  Misery loves company. But then to my amazement the woman I had been speaking to completely agreed with her and said how proud she was that she had been wearing masks all the way through!  

Yes. Let’s take a few steps back you dim cunt.  Your grandson is suffering from the isolation and abuse perpetrators upon him, and a minute ago you realised this. Now you’ve completely changed your tune!  

I don’t know what’s wrong with these type of people. I haven’t got a word for it. 

20 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

That's old school journalists you're speaking of.

They no longer exist.

Replaced ages ago by 'presstitutes'

Yep, and the same goes for them just ignoring the fact that there are still multi-million-pound government tenders being put out, most of which run into next year and beyond, as part of a Covid response that is supposedly ending in three weeks.

6 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I was having a conversation a few days ago about these masks and children wearing them especially. One woman said he grandson has started to develop panic attacks and doesn’t want to go to school anymore after being isolated for so long but at least now he doesn’t have to wear his mask.   I also said about all these babies and toddlers in the world that are being raised not being able to see and read others facial expressions and how dangerous that is.  She seemed completely onboard that masks are a bad idea. Then another woman said that as part of her job she regularly has to tell people to wear them and has been verbally abused he reasoning was that if she has to wear them as part of her work then others should too. It’s like saying “I’m being abused, so you should be too.”  Misery loves company. But then to my amazement the woman I had been speaking to completely agreed with her and said how proud she was that she had been wearing masks all the way through!  

Yes. Let’s take a few steps back you dim cunt.  Your grandson is suffering from the isolation and abuse perpetrators upon him, and a minute ago you realised this. Now you’ve completely changed your tune!  

I don’t know what’s wrong with these type of people. I haven’t got a word for it. 

Dim cunts ain't a bad one mate .

17 minutes ago, Liberty said:

In polite company, cognitive dissonance is probably more appropriate.

But still, dim c*#t nails it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

In polite company, cognitive dissonance is probably more appropriate.

But still, dim c*#t nails it.

You’d think your own teenage grandson experiencing anxiety and depression from the abusive measures would be enough to snap anyone out of it wouldn’t you?  Not so. 

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

well the vaxxed better start dropping like flies in the autumn or we all look like cnuts

All those healthy, lovely people going in good faith to the depopulation centre.

I know they're stupid, but they're also brainwashed.

And we're the nutty ones.

I hope they don't all start dropping like flies. Am really worried for them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

You’d think your own teenage grandson experiencing anxiety and depression from the abusive measures would be enough to snap anyone out of it wouldn’t you?  Not so. 

Yes, you would indeed have thought so.

But the thinking process has been intercepted by the BBC, and the thought flow chart always leads inexorably back to, "Must follow the Covid Orders for our Safety".

Doh.

5 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, you would indeed have thought so.

But the thinking process has been intercepted by the BBC, and the thought flow chart always leads inexorably back to, "Must follow the Covid Orders for our Safety".

Doh.

Hitler was supposed to have won over the people by saying children first.  Although this has the stench of nazism about it lacks any charismatic leader and puts the children at the bottom of the pile.  Thinking of self first and children last. 

In other words it’s a very poor shit show.  

Edited by Liberty

9 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

All those healthy, lovely people going in good faith to the depopulation centre.

I know they're stupid, but they're also brainwashed.

And we're the nutty ones.

I hope they don't all start dropping like flies. Am really worried for them.

Worried for them?

They're taking you over the edge of the cliff with them!

I loathe the thick personally.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

He couldn't have mentioned cv19 specifically as he died before it happened

You and @zarkov miss the point here.  Kary Mullis was talking about viruses ( all)   and about the PCR test. Obviously, ``they`` are claiming C19 to be a virus, so would be encompassed by Mr Mullis`s speech. Also, we know the PCR test has been being used to so say detect the ``virus``... Mr Mullis clearly states it cannot detect a virus, tell you that you are sick or diagnose disease. His speech was relating to the HIV but was directed at all viruses if you listen to the video. I think for people to be saying he didnt specifically mention C19 is irrelevant, as he actually said all viruses and due to the amplification cycle you could find anything in anyone.

He also blasts Fauci and Co.  He specified that Fauci & Co had an agenda..and that they knew nothing about anything and should not be doing what they are doing. That Fauci lies. etc etc.

Not directing this specifically at you...but for any newcomers to draw the conclusion that Mr Mullis was clueless about C19 so his speech doesnt matter would be unfortunate and essentially wrong, as he did speak for ALL viruses.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

well the vaxxed better start dropping like flies in the autumn or we all look like cnuts

A lot more will but not everyone as I believe about half of the fully vaxed will have got Saline. I mean do you honestly think The Queen, Charles, William, The Dali Lama, The Pope and arse licking celebs like Elton John and Andrew Lloyd Webber actually got the real satan juice?

I don't, but we'll see. 

• Like 1

Just now, Beaujangles said:

You and @zarkov miss the point here.  Kary Mullis was talking about viruses ( all)   and about the PCR test. Obviously, ``they`` are claiming C19 to be a virus, so would be encompassed by Mr Mullis`s speech.

Not directing this specifically at you...but for any newcomers to draw the conclusion that Mr Mullis was clueless about C19 so his speech doesnt matter would be unfortunate and essentially wrong, as he did speak for ALL viruses.

No, that's exactly what I meant - he couldn't have mentioned Cv19 (for obvious reasons) but didn't need to as his comments apply to all viral "illnesses"

Just now, Pina Colada said:

A coroner will consider if the cause of BBC presenter Lisa Shaw's death might have been complicated by her having had the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

I think an idiot could ascertain that.

i'll do the coroners job for him/her.

NOT LINKED

🤣

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic