Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, DarianF said:

Give me any Rothschild on earth. Man to man. Toe to toe. No bodyguards. No police. No rules.

Then we'll see.

Cunts.

But what if one of them decided to take you out before you got to the ring?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, wideawake said:

I remember clearly watching it at the time and I knew right away there was an evil message to it and Illuminati related but it is clear as day now, isn't it? 

Same. I thought, perhaps, that Danny Boyle was making a leftist statement - corporations trying to steal or subvert the NHS. That had been Labour's main thrust for 'opposing' the Tories for decades, despite only really becoming (partially) a thing under Blair's government.

But the symbolism was far too creepy and dark; beyond what was necessary to make a point. It was actually demonic.

Watching it since, through present lenses, it looks more like a statement of what was to come. Dancing nurses, dead children, deification of the very entity that would bring death - the NHS.

• Like 1

"Businesses in Victoria say they fear the impact of the fourth and latest lockdown, which will be the first lockdown without any JobKeeper wage subsidy for workers."

'Numbing. Surreal': Businesses in Victoria brace for impact of fourth coronavirus lockdown

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/numbing-surreal-businesses-in-victoria-brace-for-impact-of-fourth-coronavirus-lockdown

So, you thought the Government would keep printing free money for you? Think again. Finally they may start to wake up that this was the agenda all along – total economic devastation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

'Numbing. Surreal': Businesses in Victoria brace for impact of fourth coronavirus lockdown

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/numbing-surreal-businesses-in-victoria-brace-for-impact-of-fourth-coronavirus-lockdown

So, you thought the Government would keep printing free money for you? Think again. Finally they may start to wake up that this was the agenda all along – total economic devastation.

People will sell or barter all their possessions just to make ends meet. Owning nothing in the end and very unhappy. People with nothing to barter will go hungry. Paper money might lose all it's value because of "strategic" confidence sabotage that amounts to withdrawl of backing for those bank notes. People who own the most will prolong their stability by trading goods. Available jobs will be sought by endless streams of applicants ready to work cheap.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

In covid we have witnessed the greatest single transfer of wealth in our history. Next will be another historical record of transfer of goods. Everything people own will change hands. Still a part of the mega transfer of wealth but addressing more specifically the non monetary possessions people have. Afterwards, the the universal basic income (UBI) shining knight comes to our rescue.

You will own what you can hide and you will be happy 😁

Reflecting on China buying up property and land all over the world and wondering if pharma will beat them to it. Thats when I realized that both together make up this beast confronting us. China has a near monopoly of the chemicals used worldwide by pharma. Pharma with her genocides and the Chinese expansionism work together in unison. Her with her communism and the other providing a devastated, depressed, paranoid, suffering mass to seduce. A perfect duo of technocratic tyrants wanting to control every aspect of our lives.

Snip-it_1622185185838.jpg.a75c4f5767a1cc84c097cf132213097d.jpg

Is covid Mao's curse? If this thing plays out like the purges of Mao we will see the equivalent of Mao's Red Guard busting down doors confiscating wealth for the new "collective". Even took their pots and pans for a failed industrialization attempt. No food, nothing to cook it in. The alibi back then was the war narrative. The scarcity was war related. Is this what is barking at our gates?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Is covid Mao's curse? If this thing plays out like the purges of Mao we will see the equivalent of Mao's Red Guard busting down doors confiscating wealth for the new "collective". Even took their pots and pans for a failed industrialization attempt. No food, nothing to cook it in. The alibi back then was the war narrative. The scarcity was war related. Is this what is barking at our gates?

Maybe we should start a new thread about China?

15 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Maybe we should start a new thread about China?

Covid started in the heart of China. Our losses will be their gains. China is intimately locked into covid. Might turn out to be one of its greatest beneficiaries. We are being molded according to their model of society. Top to bottom control.

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Could covid usher in the end of international waters? As the illusions of national sovereignty fade away and the totality of the world falls under one rule does the concept of territorial waters become obsolete?

Its not so much the waters but more the continental shelf claims,thats where the oil and gas is found

44 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Is covid Mao's curse? If this thing plays out like the purges of Mao we will see the equivalent of Mao's Red Guard busting down doors confiscating wealth for the new "collective". Even took their pots and pans for a failed industrialization attempt. No food, nothing to cook it in. The alibi back then was the war narrative. The scarcity was war related. Is this what is barking at our gates?

Meanwhile we’re being given pots and pans.... went grocery shopping today on the first day of lockdown to gauge the ‘panic’ .....and there was none. Stock as per normal at my local supermarket.

When the time comes I’ll definitely be trading these MasterChef pots and pans that I keep getting foisted on me when I shop at Coles. 😂😂
06FCD6C8-25E3-4CDC-8EEE-9A2EFD732758.png.42ede205b5dfeed426e0f3fb8358fbb1.png

32 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Meanwhile we’re being given pots and pans.... went grocery shopping today on the first day of lockdown to gauge the ‘panic’ .....and there was none. Stock as per normal at my local supermarket.

When the time comes I’ll definitely be trading these MasterChef pots and pans that I keep getting foisted on me when I shop at Coles. 😂😂
06FCD6C8-25E3-4CDC-8EEE-9A2EFD732758.png.42ede205b5dfeed426e0f3fb8358fbb1.png

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I think so, yes.

12 hours ago, Human10 said:

Government says it's safe and tested - same doctors and nurses administrating jabs. Very often ignoring precautions from the leaflets - administrating it to pregnant women, people with allergies or with weaken immune system... Some people don't have time to do research, some are old and TV is the only source of their news - they should be able to trust doctors! :(

Hmmm as far as I can tell there is very little info giving to those being jabbed. The lady I have been on a few dates on who recently told me she is a volunteer jabber! Told me they turn up, then she and other volunteers ask them a few questions about their medical history from a script. Then they jab. Then they monitor them for a short while after to make sure they are ok and note any reactions, then kick them out.

So it's not even Doctor's ignorance, this is people off the street jabbing other people off the street, neither of whom know anything much about the jab.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Its more than " 1 thing" that makes them not buy into it. They have been experiencing primal fear generated by pharma for nearly a century. Pharma experimentation and population control full throttle. They know what a testing or vax center looks like. They have seen gruesome vax outcomes. Now everyone is African in pharma eyes.

Bill Gates tests malaria vaccines on Gambian children.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB988235877374182744

And typhoid vaccines, which could be prevented by adequate sewage and sanitation facilities.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Snip-it_1622192714132.jpg.eb1de8101e5620db579c733b422c50c5.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/a-certain-normality-quebec-unveils-plan-to-reopen-organized-sports-gyms-through-summer-1.5446138

Snip-it_1622192763345.jpg.31c7b29dc70d5025b235d12898dc2c81.jpg

The deadly Asian flu of 1957 was far more lethal than the mild seasonal flu they are calling covid yet in spite of a business as usual attitude and no extraordinary measures the pandemic was over in 3 months. No vax mandates. Any surprise they never use that period in their comparitive models. Comparing 1957 with covid exposes the true nature of this orgy of liberty grabs.