Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I won't bore you all with the details of the names I got called by an online acquaintance I got into an online tumble with last night... but to give you some idea of what I was dealing with.. I'll just leave this here to hopefully give someone some giggles in these trying times 😖🤪

1786292377_IMG_0291(1).PNG.bc7505e57b993dccb5922506cc4d12cd.PNG

Out of likes, but deluded twat deserves whatever's coming there way.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

👍 Yes, you should use that when your criminal government is behind bars where they belong. We need to change the British flag also,could use the Flag of Celtic Nations instead.

F-CELT6.jpg.c8fdd316d486fa76c5087d3ff445d209.jpg

Love it, fuck it the Butcher's apron.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Love it, fuck it the Butcher's apron.

👍 Out of likes. I hadn't heard that expression for the Union Jack before. 😄 It's quite well earned though, unfortunately.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Again when confronted with this level of idiocy, I just don't see some days how we can ever hope to win this.

You think all this might still be winnable?

Haha i gave up hope 18 months ago

10 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

You think all this might still be winnable?

Haha i gave up hope 18 months ago

I have a 2 year old daughter, I maintain a bit of hope for her sake and her future. Yeah, it's looking well and truly fucked at the moment, but all we need is for them to overplay their hand or be exposed on some key issue, which causes the house of cards to fall. Remember if evil exists so must good, evil rules the world, but the good is still out there, like yin and yang, enki, enil etc, one must balance the other. It's not over yet...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

I have a 2 year old daughter, I maintain a bit of hope for her sake and her future. Yeah, it's looking well and truly fucked at the moment, but all we need is for them to overplay their hand or be exposed on some key issue, which causes the house of cards to fall. Remember if evil exists so must good, evil rules the world, but the good is still out there, like yin and yang, enki, enil etc, one must balance the other. It's not over yet...

I must confess i havent given up all hope. Ive 1% hope the rest is dispair

13 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Some situations are impossible

I see what we are in now is like alcatraz

Of the 36 inmates who staged 14 escape attempts over the 29 years that Alcatraz served as a federal penitentiary, 23 were recaptured, six were shot and killed, two drowned, and five (Morris, the Anglins, and Theodore Cole and Ralph Roe) are listed as "missing and presumed drowned."

An inmate register reveals that there were 1,576 prisoners in total held at Alcatraz during its time as a Federal Penitentiary, although figures reported have varied and some have stated 1557

30 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

As in all wars its those that survived that won. The game is staying alive.

Winning means you beat them so hard they surrender

Abunch of scared weak cowards ran away didnt even bother to offer the slightest resistance. They survived the massacre by running

They never won the battle. They were not the winners...they were losers

How can survivers be winners?

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I must confess i havent given up all hope. Ive 1% hope the rest is dispair

Some situations are impossible

I see what we are in now is like alcatraz

Of the 36 inmates who staged 14 escape attempts over the 29 years that Alcatraz served as a federal penitentiary, 23 were recaptured, six were shot and killed, two drowned, and five (Morris, the Anglins, and Theodore Cole and Ralph Roe) are listed as "missing and presumed drowned."

An inmate register reveals that there were 1,576 prisoners in total held at Alcatraz during its time as a Federal Penitentiary, although figures reported have varied and some have stated 1557

Those numbers are missing those that were happy in their confinement and those that grudgingly accepted their fate. 

How many would have escaped if they all tried? 

I find it very interesting the idea of finding a model to predict the outcome of any given calamity but the curse of all modelling are the guesstimates substituting for quantities essential to the modeller's math but unquantifiable. Things like what people really think inside to themselves. Only the thinker knows that but the modelling formulas require a figure to work with. The root of most "modelled" erroneous outcomes.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Winning means you beat them so hard they surrender

Abunch of scared weak cowards ran away didnt even bother to offer the slightest resistance. They survived the massacre by running

They never won the battle. They were not the winners...they were losers

How can survivers be winners?

Easy, they stayed in the game. The means justify the ends so they say. War is a chapter of the bigger game of life where the objective is defeating the elements conspiring to terminate your adventure.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Also takes a lot of courage to want to continue living. Especially in dire times when the world appears to be falling apart.

This running is exactly what i would do if i saw an opportunity

Sometimes its wise, the best thing to do is to run for it. Even the great suntzu must have run away once or twice

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

This running is exactly what i would do if i saw an opportunity

Sometimes its wise, the best thing to do is to run for it. Even the great suntzu must have run away once or twice

Whenever facing an enemy on a battlefield and engaging in mortal combat it is seen by the masses as a glorious and brave thing.

Those people on the battlefield are not all driven by the same motives. Some were coerced into it others peer pressured into it and a big statistic missing in the historical figures are the numbers fighting on the front lines exactly because they hope to be killed. A variant on suicide-by-cop.

Is it insane to run away from something you perceive as a genocide on all sides? I think running into an uncertain future with all the calculations and survival techniques required to beat the elements takes a crapload of confidence and courage.

Snip-it_1622085324806.jpg.69243d99f48432c17fd31fa63c289eca.jpg

The technocratic nomad.

9 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Bravo them africans

What is that 1 thing that makes africans not buy into it?

Its more than " 1 thing" that makes them not buy into it. They have been experiencing primal fear generated by pharma for nearly a century. Pharma experimentation and population control full throttle. They know what a testing or vax center looks like. They have seen gruesome vax outcomes. Now everyone is African in pharma eyes.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622174801522.jpg.243ff39318efcea5f87dea3f4e6b12f0.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/shopping-street-level-dining-and-traffic-on-the-way-as-montreal-unveils-summer-plan-1.5446212

Snip-it_1622174856166.jpg.d92d3a9473d1083c5837787625ec9422.jpg

"11" special sites that could have easily been equipped with hidden electronics to induce mass illness for the third wave. How can anyone trust this system anymore? They will prime the autumn numbers with summertime casualties. They had ample opportunity to stake out these places during our provincewide curfew.

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622175212730.jpg.a655cc764c62ae4ce8bd0882ef9aa78f.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7897762/covid-reopening-summer-interprovincial-travel/amp/

Snip-it_1622175252403.jpg.da900d049311c5e110956c54592c1fce.jpg

Experts are "inciting" Canadians to blame future restrictions on the non compliant. They are encouraging Canadians to equate freedom with vaccination. To see the non compliant as a direct threat to their freedoms.

The lawbooks have no penalty severe enough to punish this type of human transgression. Deadly criminal scapegoating on public airwaves.

16 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They are encouraging Canadians to equate freedom with vaccination. To see the non compliant as a direct threat to their freedoms.

The EVIL Bastards! 🤬