Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

i just became even more retarded 

They love talking about Covid deaths, but rarely does anyone backtrack them to the original claim of the virus...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

my daughter who was working in Victoria for 3 months luckily managed to get a flight home tonight .Im sure the one week lockdown will end up being longer .Im glad she escaped .

If businesses tow the line and close then we can’t shop there so pushback really needs to come from that end. I know of dentists and hairdressers that are really peeved this time around so hopefully repression will lead to rebellion. As for me all this means is that once again I’m forced to save money and I get to catch up on doing things in my lovely home and garden. There is a groundswell of anger here though and I feel that once again it will be Victoria rising up against this tyranny and leading the way just like the Eureka Stockade, it’s probably why we are being punished more than any other State, there’s precedent there
9F053632-ED23-47DE-B6C4-1FE6277C8D9D.jpeg.b6303fe4d332a0488a9e5d82105e0841.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yup. 

Yup and then some. 

Preaching to the converted kid. 😂

😂👍 Tickled me that. Thing is, they're already here pulling the strings on this shit. I think people need to understand that I think this actually beyond politicians etc. This is either supernatural or extraterrestrial. Take ya fuckin pick because I got aint got a clue and it really could be either. It's a 1 in 2 chance but either way it's evil personified.

How we end up dealing with that is anyone's guess, but we'll either do it or we won't. These arseholes will either get it or they won't. Can't waste your energy on them anymore, you'll need all the energy you can get soon enough, it's only a matter of time before the switched is flicked. Bring it on ya fuckers, I'm ready. 

It definitely has a supernatural feel to it.

Evil has a force of its own, it is a force, but thankfully there is a force for good too.

Where that is this force for good?!!!!!

Re being ready, I'm not. My stash of loo roll is down to about 80 for a start!!!! 😱

Just now, Bullion said:

If businesses tow the line and close then we can’t shop there so pushback really needs to come from that end. I know of dentists and hairdressers that are really peeved this time around so hopefully repression will lead to rebellion. As for me all this means is that once again I’m forced to save money and I get to catch up on doing things in my lovely home and garden. There is a groundswell of anger here though and I feel that once again it will be Victoria rising up against this tyranny and leading the way just like the Eureka Stockade, it’s probably why we are being punished more than any other State, there’s precedent there
9F053632-ED23-47DE-B6C4-1FE6277C8D9D.jpeg.b6303fe4d332a0488a9e5d82105e0841.jpeg

I've said my whole life, that should be our national flag.

• Like 1

"Victorians are waking up in lockdown (again) after the government opted for tough measures to contain a growing Melbourne-based Covid-19 cluster. For those in the state, here’s a list of the latest rules and exposure sites. Amid mounting concern this wave could have become “uncontrollable”, the Morrison government is under attack over “failed” quarantine arrangements and the sluggish pace of the national vaccine rollout. Families of residents at an unvaccinated Melbourne aged care home were “flabbergasted” by comments from the aged care minister, Richard Colbeck, who claimed earlier yesterday that those not yet vaccinated had “chosen not to take the jab”. And Victoria’s vaccine hotline crashed for hours, inundated with calls after the state government’s decision to open up vaccinations to those aged over 40 (announced with the lockdown)."

Wow! It's all fkn happening today. What a wank off.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/may/28/morning-mail-victoria-in-lockdown-australian-charities-muzzled-wuhan-lab-theory

38 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I won't bore you all with the details of the names I got called by an online acquaintance I got into an online tumble with last night... but to give you some idea of what I was dealing with.. I'll just leave this here to hopefully give someone some giggles in these trying times 😖🤪

1786292377_IMG_0291(1).PNG.bc7505e57b993dccb5922506cc4d12cd.PNG

Well that'll learn ya, delving into conspiracy theories. 

We've been "radicalised" apparently. 

Questioning the Covid religion is a form of mental illness!

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Here we go...

Will Victoria's coronavirus lockdown be only seven days?

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100171626

Just letting the slaves know their fate is in the hands of the masters.

On, off, on, off.

Increase the mental torture. 

It's like a bus driver on the brake and accelerator. Public transport is a form of mental torture too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pina Colada said:

On, off, on, off.

Increase the mental torture. 

It's like a bus driver on the brake and accelerator. Public transport is a form of mental torture too.

Dog training. Sit. Stand. Sit. Stand.

Nothing more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well that'll learn ya, delving into conspiracy theories. 

We've been "radicalised" apparently. 

Questioning the Covid religion is a form of mental illness!

Dj3TtQFXcAATeli.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've said my whole life, that should be our national flag.

👍 Yes, you should use that when your criminal government is behind bars where they belong. We need to change the British flag also,could use the Flag of Celtic Nations instead.

F-CELT6.jpg.c8fdd316d486fa76c5087d3ff445d209.jpg

Edited by BossCrow

Stop beating about the bush,if they initiate vax conversation ask them outright if they think they are going to survive this coming winter and its important that they have made a will as it would be a terrible shame for them to die suddenly intestate and the state end up benefitting from their untimely demise