Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Ye gods! They just keep uttering the same tired old slogans don't they. They ought to have it engraved on their gravestones: "I tried to save lives."

they must have a 'persuader team' goes round and either psychologically primes them or outright bribes them to come out with this tripe,its so formulaic now its beyond ridiculous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joey_j said:

Saw all the 33 symbology everywhere from the start of this whole scam and started sharing it with my family every day. It's been ramped up massively in the last few weeks, from Boris' speeches and all over the statistics that it's started to get tiresome.

Cummings is a self-serving psychopath who'd like nothing more than to see Britain sold off to the highest bidder. I fucking hate them all. Starmer, Johnson, Cummings, Hancock, Whitty, They need to face a Nuremberg-style tribunal with the same penalties. But yes, once to start to notice the number 33, you start to see it everywhere.

• Like 1

Here in the UK I have realised there is a connection to how people are hysterically behaving towards Covid and getting injected to how people behaved when Princess Diana died/was murdered.

Alhough Diana's death was a shock the sustained public reaction was totally out of proportion and well over the top to the extent the masses got high on their projected grief for a member of a Royal elite institution they had never met but still their outpouring of emotion mistakingly made them feel patriotic and connected as one to the country and like they belonged or were part of something really important. 

Covid is inducing the same emotions on these sheep blindly and obediently following their Governments orders which rewards them by giving them a false sense of duty and superiority over dis loyal non-vaxers and like someone high on crack makes them feel like they belong to something really important but we can all see that what they belong to is nothing more than a  scam, St. Elmo's Fire, a self righteous and delusions of grandure club 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Government says it's safe and tested - same doctors and nurses administrating jabs. Very often ignoring precautions from the leaflets - administrating it to pregnant women, people with allergies or with weaken immune system... Some people don't have time to do research, some are old and TV is the only source of their news - they should be able to trust doctors! :(

I think 99.% of doctors, media people, politicians are just zombies themselves. 

A hermeneutic circle of ignorance, fear and blind allegiance passed down generation to generation, professional to unskilled, 'clever' to thick.

All scared to death to be independent physically, emotionally and spiritually

• Like 1

You just couldn't make this shit up. Not even the worst SciFi scriptwriter would even consider something so retarded for a dystopian future film. Yet, here we are, in Clown World:

"Krispy Kreme is finding ways to be sweet as the U.S. continues to scale COVID-19 vaccinations. To show our support for those who choose to get vaccinated, starting Monday, 3/22, anyone who shows their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card will receive a free Original Glazed® doughnut."

https://www.krispykreme.com/promos/vaccineoffer

God help us.

1 minute ago, zArk said:

I think 99.% of doctors, media people, politicians are just zombies themselves. 

A hermeneutic circle of ignorance, fear and blind allegiance passed down generation to generation, professional to unskilled, 'clever' to thick.

All scared to death to be independent physically, emotionally and spiritually

An intentional circle.

Designed for a purpose.

Coming to fruition now.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

You just couldn't make this shit up. Not even the worst SciFi scriptwriter would even consider something so retarded for a dystopian future film. Yet, here we are, in Clown World:

God help us.

I did like their doughnuts, but not any more. I would rather eat a Greggs one now. Although the original Mr Gregg was a Paedo. So maybe doughnuts are off the menu altogether - especially as i hadn't really thought about the term 'dough','nuts' before.

57 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The psychopaths' worst fear is that we just ignore them.

Yeah but when psychopaths are trying to kill you, I reckon this would be pretty hard to ignore.

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

My God, they really are desperate to vaccinate as many people as possible.

Wife and I noticed the time dependant urgency which doesn't dissuade my feeling that there's a 6-9month vax incubation period 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's just a farce and needs to be ridiculed. Latest from the Sun.

"New Thai Covid variant detected in UK as cases of Indian variant double in a week"

I have a mate in Thailand due to come here soon. Shall I ask him to bring some back in his luggage?

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I did like their doughnuts, but not any more. I would rather eat a Greggs one now. Although the original Mr Gregg was a Paedo. So maybe doughnuts are off the menu altogether - especially as i hadn't really thought about the term 'dough','nuts' before.

I wonder how high one could bid them up. What if you say sure I'll take the jab, but a free doughnut is nowhere near enough. And then you set the terms. Let's test their commitment to the Covid cause 😁

11 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Here in the UK I have realised there is a connection to how people are hysterically behaving towards Covid and getting injected to how people behaved when Princess Diana died/was murdered.

Alhough Diana's death was a shock the sustained public reaction was totally out of proportion and well over the top to the extent the masses got high on their projected grief for a member of a Royal elite institution they had never met but still their outpouring of emotion mistakingly made them feel patriotic and connected as one to the country and like they belonged or were part of something really important. 

Covid is inducing the same emotions on these sheep blindly and obediently following their Governments orders which rewards them by giving them a false sense of duty and superiority over dis loyal non-vaxers and like someone high on crack makes them feel like they belong to something really important but we can all see that what they belong to is nothing more than a  scam, St. Elmo's Fire, a self righteous and delusions of grandure club 

Same as the online petitons,virtue by proxy,its a mentality thats always stuck in my craw,people have lost the sense of responsibility preferring to have it done on their behalf and its as old as methusalah and it works every time,its never discouraged only encouraged

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Ye gods! They just keep uttering the same tired old slogans don't they. They ought to have it engraved on their gravestones: "I tried to save lives."

That slogan is very non specific and it always makes me think whose lives are they trying to save? Its certainly not human lives.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

God help us.

Doughnuts... 

I love SF novels, movies and sometimes reading these absurd articles I'm wondering if it is a dream... Nightmare.

Most books I read had more logic than events after 2019. Maybe I'm dead? 😱

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yeah but when psychopaths are trying to kill you, I reckon this would be pretty hard to ignore.

Only if you voluntarily roll up your sleeves, like all these retards out there begging for the jab. They don't kill you. You kill yourself.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

No smartphone? You might need your passport to enter theatre or sports grounds

Michael Gove says today that, without a 'digital solution', public may have to bring photo ID to venues under Covid passport plan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/27/people-no-smartphones-may-have-bring-photo-venues-covid-passport/

I wonder if his supplier will ask for ID?

Michael Gove tries to brush off cocaine-snorting scandal as he's pictured  with embarrassing 'white mark'

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 3

On 5/25/2021 at 8:00 AM, Macnamara said:

Boris knows what he is doing and has been plugged into the fabian elites probably since his bulligdon club days. he will be a regular at an elite freemasonic lodge

Just listen to him explaining the transhumanist tech coming down the pipeline at the United Nations. He mentions nanotechnology and vaccines. He knows what he is a part of and what his role is. As for who is instructing him it will be the rothschild cabal.

Don't be fooled by his buffoon act, that is all to disarm you. He is a very dangerous man

Doris Johnson at UN: 

"Today, nanotechnology - as I mentioned earlier - is revolutionising medicine by designing robots a fraction of the size of a red blood cell, capable of swimming through our bodies, dispensing medicine and attacking malignant cells like some Star Wars armada."

Killinda Hates on C-Span

“I know my husband is not vaccinating people and putting a microchip in their arm, because that technology doesn’t even exist and he’s never uttered the words out of his mouth"

image.png.91b085f49c8f2309de1517c23f7e0af5.png

The sheer impertinence of the supercilious witch- the fvcking candour has to heard and seen to be believed!

12seconds

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h8lB6fmlrKtO/

• Like 1