Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rolandson said:

When I say it is the same like Nazi Germany the answer is always you can't compare it with that. Sure I can. It is exactly the same

Nope.

nope.jpg.e98595a9b823774e5c36b237c9fb06d2.jpg

Do you think NatSocs would push filth on your children? Do you think NatSocs would make you a hated minority in your own homeland? Do you think NatSocs would tell grooming gang victims that it's wrong to collectivize against their abusers? Do you think NatSocs have their tentacles all over the media and Big Pharma? Do you think NatSocs are carving up the Middle East so they can have the Nile to Euphrates?

You don't have to like them, but to say society today resembles NatSoc Germany is silly.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No Nuremberg-Style Trials For Covid-19 Crimes Against Humanity
https://richieallen.co.uk/no-nuremberg-style-trials-for-covid-19-crimes-against-humanity/

Imagine thinking that these zio nutters will let people put them on trial in the first place. You think they will let people beat their testicles with a hammer so they admit to anything to make the pain stop, like they did to the Germans? You're out of your damn mind. You can't beat them in a system that they control.

Whilst he might be right, what does he offer other than his opinion that it's bollocks? 

I'm all for calling shit out but Richie offers fuck all to say why it's nonsense. So, in that regard, he can fuck off until he can. Funny how the Icke's have put this on their website and not said it's bollocks, but were dead happy to do a Q psyop video. (Which it is) Surely you wouldn't pick and choose here?

The question is this, who has more credibility here? Richie I've nothing to do with Icke anymore Allen or David Icke? I'll go with Icke.

Edited by Morpheus

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Wow. Bravo to the family for speaking the truth.

But still the Sun are promoting "Jabs Army".

Lisa Shaw: BBC presenter, 44, died from blood clot after having AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, her family say

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15088900/lisa-shaw-dead-44-bbc-presenter-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1622132286-3

she shouldn't be dying at 44; they have killed her

She would have survived if she'd been left alone even if she had caught the flu and been sickabed for a few days

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I wonder how they even dispose of that crap safely.

Or announce the out-of-date batches work even better 97% efficacy

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

she shouldn't be dying at 44; they have killed her

She would have survived if she'd been left alone even if she had caught the flu and been sickabed for a few days

She took a  useless 'vaccine' she didn't need to protect herself from a non-existent virus and died from it. Yes, it is murder.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No Nuremberg-Style Trials For Covid-19 Crimes Against Humanity
https://richieallen.co.uk/no-nuremberg-style-trials-for-covid-19-crimes-against-humanity/

The big difference today and with the implementation of the Vax is 

People are willingly getting experimented upon

Nuremberg was and is based upon consent

Plus they are using the law to jab children as the parents are consenting on their behalf

It's all within the law and using the law for protection

The new nuremberg will require a new basis 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

Plus they are using the law to jab children as the parents are consenting on their behalf

If there is a new Nurenburg, it will be based on exposing the lies which form the bedrock of the entire scam.

That is easy to do.

The question is, who will be judging the whole thing?

It maybe nothing but I saw two Army trailer trucks pass through my town today, this is only a small town and there are no army bases around here.

Just wondering, as it was a very unusual site to see. 🤔

1482676088_aarm3.PNG.ffa885af301c9df073bfdcecec572b4b.PNG

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

It maybe nothing but I saw two Army trailer trucks pass through my town today, this is only a small town and there are no army bases around here.

Just wondering, as it was a very unusual site to see. 🤔

1482676088_aarm3.PNG.ffa885af301c9df073bfdcecec572b4b.PNG

That is weird.

I hate seeing army vehicles too, really ominous.

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nope.

nope.jpg.e98595a9b823774e5c36b237c9fb06d2.jpg

Do you think NatSocs would push filth on your children? Do you think NatSocs would make you a hated minority in your own homeland? Do you think NatSocs would tell grooming gang victims that it's wrong to collectivize against their abusers? Do you think NatSocs have their tentacles all over the media and Big Pharma? Do you think NatSocs are carving up the Middle East so they can have the Nile to Euphrates?

You don't have to like them, but to say society today resembles NatSoc Germany is silly.

They were into killing own weak people. Your Aryan roots wouldn't stop them to kill you if you weren't brainwashed like the rest of narrow black moustache fans... Hitler was only a toy to earn money by the elites. Everything was planned and paid from the begging to the end. Most scientists escaped to America and their work is continued to this day.

It's quite naïve to believe in Nazis good will...

The only + for Hitler - Germany actually rise on this war - not only robed average Jews, Poland, Czech but also received help from the same perpetrators who caused all this mess... 

8 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

That is weird.

I hate seeing army vehicles too, really ominous.

The trailers were empty, so I didn't know what think, it really spooked me out.

23 minutes ago, zArk said:

As far as I know they are not informed that they are part of a trial...

They are not informed there are treatments that can cure pneumonia. And after properly informed about all possible side effects - that they can refuse the jab... :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wingwang said:

New numbers just released...

Covid-Deaths-27-05-21.png

This should really help hammer the figures home. The amount of healthy friends I have who have already taken the vaccine will have a shock. Preparing myself for the 'I got it to protect others' bullshit response. Could you please post the link to where this comes from? I see these tables often and want to be able to track them myself too and prove to people they come from a legit source.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

She took a  useless 'vaccine' she didn't need to protect herself from a non-existent virus and died from it. Yes, it is murder.  

Mother, 25, is put into intensive care coma after 'very rare' reaction to second Covid Pfizer jab caused terrifying anaphylactic shocks

• Kirsty Hext, 25, has suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks since having vaccine 
  • She also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling 
  • Carer is still in hospital after sufferent the most recent anaphylactic shock  

By Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline

Published: 13:09, 27 May 2021 | Updated: 13:37, 27 May 2021

A young mother was put into an induced coma after she suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks due to a very rare reaction to her Covid Pfizer vaccine - but she has spoken out to urge everyone to get vaccinated. 

Kirsty Hext, 25, from Havant in Hampshire, also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling down the stairs.

The carer - who has been deemed unfit to work - is in hospital after suffering the most recent anaphylactic shock.

Ms Hext, who is waiting to be allergy tested, said she was told by doctors the latest shock was due to a prolonged reaction to her jab.

She said: 'I don't have any allergies so it is hard to understand - one minute I am fine and the next I'm fighting for my life.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9625365/Mother-25-intensive-care-coma-rare-reaction-second-Covid-Pfizer-jab.html

Edited by Macnamara

12 minutes ago, joey_j said:

This should really help hammer the figures home. The amount of healthy friends I have who have already taken the vaccine will have a shock. Preparing myself for the 'I got it to protect others' bullshit response. Could you please post the link to where this comes from? I see these tables often and want to be able to track them myself too and prove to people they come from a legit source.

Certainly, Sir...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/ > scroll down to the weekly file (about a third down the page).

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Dominic Cummings' 33 most damning revelations of Covid incompetence that killed thousands

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/dominic-cummings-33-most-damning-24191962

Saw all the 33 symbology everywhere from the start of this whole scam and started sharing it with my family every day. It's been ramped up massively in the last few weeks, from Boris' speeches and all over the statistics that it's started to get tiresome.

To most people it's just a number but to those of us in the know it is a symbol of their control and power. They know we know what it symbolises and I think they get off on that and plaster it everywhere. Even saw a Mcdonalds advert on tv the other day and the house they go into is number 33 :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Mother, 25, is put into intensive care coma after 'very rare' reaction to second Covid Pfizer jab caused terrifying anaphylactic shocks

• She also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling 

A young mother was put into an induced coma after she suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks due to a very rare reaction to her Covid Pfizer vaccine - but she has spoken out to urge everyone to get vaccinated. 

Kirsty Hext, 25, from Havant in Hampshire, also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling down the stairs.

The carer - who has been deemed unfit to work - is in hospital after suffering the most recent anaphylactic shock.

Ms Hext, who is waiting to be allergy tested, said she was told by doctors the latest shock was due to a prolonged reaction to her jab.

She said: 'I don't have any allergies so it is hard to understand - one minute I am fine and the next I'm fighting for my life.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9625365/Mother-25-intensive-care-coma-rare-reaction-second-Covid-Pfizer-jab.html

She almost dies and her life still hangs in the balance after her jab and she still encourages others to have it. The elites must be pissing themselves. It really is beyond mentally disturbed in total denial behavior. Almost like a battered wife too scared to leave her husband. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

And the moral of this story is:

Ms Hexed said, she was just 'unlucky' with her reaction and still urges people to get vaccinated as it 'saves lives.'

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

my daughter who was working in Victoria for 3 months luckily managed to get a flight home tonight .Im sure the one week lockdown will end up being longer .Im glad she escaped .

I reckon they'll keep it to a week this time. They are just dog training everyone. It's been too long between lockdowns, so they just want to remind everyone. It messes with people's minds more when they do it sporadically. It keeps everyone on edge even during times of 'freedom' because it's always in the back of their minds that a snap lockdown can come at any moment. Extending it too long doesn't have the same mind fucking effect. I'm not saying they won't extend this one, but I have the feeling it's just a little dog training operation to remind the slaves what they really are. They will probably end it in five days instead of seven days, then get up on TV proclaiming how generous they are.

• Like 1