Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nope.

nope.jpg.e98595a9b823774e5c36b237c9fb06d2.jpg

Do you think NatSocs would push filth on your children? Do you think NatSocs would make you a hated minority in your own homeland? Do you think NatSocs would tell grooming gang victims that it's wrong to collectivize against their abusers? Do you think NatSocs have their tentacles all over the media and Big Pharma? Do you think NatSocs are carving up the Middle East so they can have the Nile to Euphrates?

You don't have to like them, but to say society today resembles NatSoc Germany is silly.

They were into killing own weak people. Your Aryan roots wouldn't stop them to kill you if you weren't brainwashed like the rest of narrow black moustache fans... Hitler was only a toy to earn money by the elites. Everything was planned and paid from the begging to the end. Most scientists escaped to America and their work is continued to this day.

It's quite naïve to believe in Nazis good will...

The only + for Hitler - Germany actually rise on this war - not only robed average Jews, Poland, Czech but also received help from the same perpetrators who caused all this mess... 

23 minutes ago, zArk said:

The big difference today and with the implementation of the Vax is 

People are willingly getting experimented upon

Nuremberg was and is based upon consent

Plus they are using the law to jab children as the parents are consenting on their behalf

It's all within the law and using the law for protection

The new nuremberg will require a new basis 

As far as I know they are not informed that they are part of a trial...

They are not informed there are treatments that can cure pneumonia. And after properly informed about all possible side effects - that they can refuse the jab... :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wingwang said:

New numbers just released...

Covid-Deaths-27-05-21.png

This should really help hammer the figures home. The amount of healthy friends I have who have already taken the vaccine will have a shock. Preparing myself for the 'I got it to protect others' bullshit response. Could you please post the link to where this comes from? I see these tables often and want to be able to track them myself too and prove to people they come from a legit source.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

She took a  useless 'vaccine' she didn't need to protect herself from a non-existent virus and died from it. Yes, it is murder.  

Mother, 25, is put into intensive care coma after 'very rare' reaction to second Covid Pfizer jab caused terrifying anaphylactic shocks

• Kirsty Hext, 25, has suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks since having vaccine 
  • She also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling 
  • Carer is still in hospital after sufferent the most recent anaphylactic shock  

By Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline

Published: 13:09, 27 May 2021 | Updated: 13:37, 27 May 2021

A young mother was put into an induced coma after she suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks due to a very rare reaction to her Covid Pfizer vaccine - but she has spoken out to urge everyone to get vaccinated. 

Kirsty Hext, 25, from Havant in Hampshire, also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling down the stairs.

The carer - who has been deemed unfit to work - is in hospital after suffering the most recent anaphylactic shock.

Ms Hext, who is waiting to be allergy tested, said she was told by doctors the latest shock was due to a prolonged reaction to her jab.

She said: 'I don't have any allergies so it is hard to understand - one minute I am fine and the next I'm fighting for my life.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9625365/Mother-25-intensive-care-coma-rare-reaction-second-Covid-Pfizer-jab.html

Edited by Macnamara

12 minutes ago, joey_j said:

This should really help hammer the figures home. The amount of healthy friends I have who have already taken the vaccine will have a shock. Preparing myself for the 'I got it to protect others' bullshit response. Could you please post the link to where this comes from? I see these tables often and want to be able to track them myself too and prove to people they come from a legit source.

Certainly, Sir...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/ > scroll down to the weekly file (about a third down the page).

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Dominic Cummings' 33 most damning revelations of Covid incompetence that killed thousands

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/dominic-cummings-33-most-damning-24191962

Saw all the 33 symbology everywhere from the start of this whole scam and started sharing it with my family every day. It's been ramped up massively in the last few weeks, from Boris' speeches and all over the statistics that it's started to get tiresome.

To most people it's just a number but to those of us in the know it is a symbol of their control and power. They know we know what it symbolises and I think they get off on that and plaster it everywhere. Even saw a Mcdonalds advert on tv the other day and the house they go into is number 33 :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Mother, 25, is put into intensive care coma after 'very rare' reaction to second Covid Pfizer jab caused terrifying anaphylactic shocks

• She also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling 

A young mother was put into an induced coma after she suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks due to a very rare reaction to her Covid Pfizer vaccine - but she has spoken out to urge everyone to get vaccinated. 

Kirsty Hext, 25, from Havant in Hampshire, also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling down the stairs.

The carer - who has been deemed unfit to work - is in hospital after suffering the most recent anaphylactic shock.

Ms Hext, who is waiting to be allergy tested, said she was told by doctors the latest shock was due to a prolonged reaction to her jab.

She said: 'I don't have any allergies so it is hard to understand - one minute I am fine and the next I'm fighting for my life.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9625365/Mother-25-intensive-care-coma-rare-reaction-second-Covid-Pfizer-jab.html

She almost dies and her life still hangs in the balance after her jab and she still encourages others to have it. The elites must be pissing themselves. It really is beyond mentally disturbed in total denial behavior. Almost like a battered wife too scared to leave her husband. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

And the moral of this story is:

Ms Hexed said, she was just 'unlucky' with her reaction and still urges people to get vaccinated as it 'saves lives.'

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

my daughter who was working in Victoria for 3 months luckily managed to get a flight home tonight .Im sure the one week lockdown will end up being longer .Im glad she escaped .

I reckon they'll keep it to a week this time. They are just dog training everyone. It's been too long between lockdowns, so they just want to remind everyone. It messes with people's minds more when they do it sporadically. It keeps everyone on edge even during times of 'freedom' because it's always in the back of their minds that a snap lockdown can come at any moment. Extending it too long doesn't have the same mind fucking effect. I'm not saying they won't extend this one, but I have the feeling it's just a little dog training operation to remind the slaves what they really are. They will probably end it in five days instead of seven days, then get up on TV proclaiming how generous they are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Me too.

I am beginning to feel less and less inclined to have any social interaction whatsoever with the braindead.

They're all under a hypnotic spell that they will NEVER escape from.

Thankfully, my entire immediate family are all wide awake to the genocide and will not be taking the satan juice but I no longer wish to mix with the Branch Covidians....I avoid them like the plague (excuse the pun).

Was listening to this wanker on the radio tonight - https://www.triplem.com.au/shows/night-shift-with-luke-bona - promoting the vaccines and the fraud in general, with his little merry band of wankers and callers nodding along with him. What a fucking tool wanker. Never heard anything more pathetic in my life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

She almost dies and her life still hangs in the balance after her jab and she still encourages others to have it. The elites must be pissing themselves. It really is beyond mentally disturbed in total denial behavior. Almost like a battered wife too scared to leave her husband. 

I can just see Bill Gates laughing his arse off, rolling on the floor giggling at how he has pulled this off and how all the brainwashed wankers out there are just loving the slavery. This was a test operation. They probably never dreamed anyone would buy this whole bullshit, but when everyone just rolled over and pissed their pants they decided well it's easier than we expected. We might as well just go all in.

I didn't have much faith in humanity left before all this Covid shit, but I did have a reasonable amount of hope left.

Now, I am so disgusted with everyone I can barely look people in the eye anymore. It just makes me sick how they are all walking around like whipped dogs.

A god damned disgrace. The lot of them. I'm so ashamed. If the aliens are really out there, here's a tip. Just cruise on by because you don't want to deal with these wankers. Just move on. Nothing worth seeing down here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Human10 said:

As far as I know they are not informed that they are part of a trial...

They are not informed there are treatments that can cure pneumonia. And after properly informed about all possible side effects - that they can refuse the jab... :(

I am informed on bits and bobs

I chose to look for more info

They are adults and make their own choices

They were not prevented from searching up information and not denied information

There has been full disclosure all the way along

The zombies just choose not to act upon it

Like domestic violence and the partner who stays. There is no logic but ....  it's their choice 

N.b kicking the shit out of the abuser is fair game though but then we know that the abuser would just take it out on the partner

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I didn't have much faith in humanity left before all this Covid shit

Yup. 

Now, I am so disgusted with everyone I

Yup and then some. 

A god damned disgrace.

Preaching to the converted kid. 😂

If the aliens are really out there, here's a tip. Just cruise on by because you don't want to deal with these wankers. Just move on. Nothing worth seeing down here.

😂👍 Tickled me that. Thing is, they're already here pulling the strings on this shit. I think people need to understand that I think this actually beyond politicians etc. This is either supernatural or extraterrestrial. Take ya fuckin pick because I got aint got a clue and it really could be either. It's a 1 in 2 chance but either way it's evil personified.

How we end up dealing with that is anyone's guess, but we'll either do it or we won't. These arseholes will either get it or they won't. Can't waste your energy on them anymore, you'll need all the energy you can get soon enough, it's only a matter of time before the switched is flicked. Bring it on ya fuckers, I'm ready. 

Edited by Morpheus

Just now, Clubsandwich said:

Crikey, you must be soft. 

Army vehicles heading towards the enemy in a war to protect the people = good

Army vehicles headed towards the vaccination centre to administer Covid jabs to the new enemy (the people) = not good

It's all a matter of context.

Just now, DarianF said:

I know. But better I vent here than snap out in public. lol.

Indeed, I wouldn't want you sectioned for beating a covidian for daring to ask where you mask is! 😂

By the way, was in 2 major supermarkets today and no one batted an eyelid that I wasn't wearing a mask and no one asked. Sick of all this shite now. Let's just get to this nonsense out of the way and get down to business. This Interlude is boring. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Clubsandwich said:

Have you ever in your life been as cringed out as when hearing the slogan ‘roll up your sleeve’ 

It used to be connected to there being hard work ahead as in roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.

A good cue to find a reason to be somewhere else ;)

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic