Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Theatre for the masses.

Nothing more.

Just reinforcing the falsehood that '"tens of thousands of people died" with Covid, needlessly, thanks to No10... but if that were true, these Ministers are guilty of culpable homicide and have (more) blood on their hands.

7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If I get chance, tomorrow I'll investigate something else that piqued my interest earlier.

I saw someone on another forum saying that life & health insurance policy claims are being rejected where people have suffered / died after jabbing, because of it being an experimental thing. 

Too late for me to call my cover providers now for verification. Not that it's an issue for me, but it's certainly worth knowing whether it's true.

It might dissuade some from succumbing to the stab-fest.

However, if it transpires to be factual, I'll feel even angrier for the poor old souls who had it foisted on them, and have also been robbed of whatever they'd hoped to leave for loved ones.

This might be of interest to you TH.

https://forum.davidicke.com/uploads/monthly_2021_03/image.jpeg.cf0a30bad1abf679c4752bff61125f3c.jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

These kids have got more backbone than most of the feeble adult population, whose rights they are defending.

More literate than retarded Bojo and Hancock together... Quite depressing 🙄

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If I get chance, tomorrow I'll investigate something else that piqued my interest earlier.

I saw someone on another forum saying that life & health insurance policy claims are being rejected where people have suffered / died after jabbing, because of it being an experimental thing. 

Too late for me to call my cover providers now for verification. Not that it's an issue for me, but it's certainly worth knowing whether it's true.

It might dissuade some from succumbing to the stab-fest.

However, if it transpires to be factual, I'll feel even angrier for the poor old souls who had it foisted on them, and have also been robbed of whatever they'd hoped to leave for loved ones.

I called my insurers to see if they covered jab reactions, they do it seems. I heard one of the biggies, forget their name, doesnt

• Like 1

According to this report, only 19% of people in Hong Kong have received their first dose of the Covid injections and 14% have had two doses. Of health care staff, only a third have been injected.

As a result, the jabs are close to reaching their expiration date and may have to be disposed of.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

OK so I got off my lazy butt and did a search. I'm very sorry for her family because she looked like a very nice loving person.

I notice straight away the BBC being shitty and vague;

A coroner will consider if the cause of BBC presenter Lisa Shaw's death might have been complicated by her having had the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

Her family said the 44-year-old was treated for blood clots days after her first jab. She died on Friday.

An interim fact-of-death certificate lists the vaccine as one of the possible factors being considered.

The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said vaccine benefits exceed risks for most people.

The BBC has seen the interim fact-of-death certificate issued by Newcastle's senior coroner Karen Dilks.

It confirms an investigation into Ms Shaw's death will be held and lists a "complication of AstraZeneca Covid-19 virus vaccination" as a consideration.

The document does not determine a cause of death - that will not be issued until the investigation has been completed.

The BBC Radio Newcastle presenter was not known to have any underlying health problems.

Sherlock Holmes should investigate this case.

2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

According to this report, only 19% of people in Hong Kong have received their first dose of the Covid injections and 14% have had two doses. Of health care staff, only a third have been injected.

As a result, the jabs are close to reaching their expiration date and may have to be disposed of.

I wonder how they even dispose of that crap safely.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Sherlock Holmes should investigate this case.

Sherlock is redundant since the advent of search engines,anything can be solved with google

This is the 21st century,we have machines to do the thinking for us now

39 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Who is Lisa Shaw?

Lisa Shaw: Family claims BBC presenter died of blood clot after being given Covid vaccine - Mirror Online

An award-winning BBC radio presenter died in hospital after suffering blood clots after she received the AstraZeneca vaccine, her devastated family has said.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Newcastle, developed "severe" headaches a week after having the jab and fell seriously ill a few days later, relatives said in a statement.

The 44-year-old died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday afternoon having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.

Posted (edited)

How will anyone trust doctors and the medical establishment ever again?

I certainly will not.

They are either complicit in the lies or fundamentally stupid.

Actually I didn't trust them anyway which is why my kids have not had any vaccinations although I have been jabbered like a pincushion in my time.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

One word

Africa

Yes, that actually crossed my mind.

Small wonder when 'medical assistance' arrived there during the ebola outbreak a few years back, the public were attacking or running to hide from them - and predictably, were labelled ignorant savages for doing so by the gas-lighters masquerading as journalists.

If anyone's not read this from Gareth's post today by the way, please do...

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/27/an-nhs-nurses-resignation-letter-i-am-utterly-dismayed-and-disheartened-by-my-profession/

I'm clapping (metaphorically speaking) for that lady's integrity & courage.

• Thanks 2

No Nuremberg-Style Trials For Covid-19 Crimes Against Humanity
https://richieallen.co.uk/no-nuremberg-style-trials-for-covid-19-crimes-against-humanity/

Imagine thinking that these zio nutters will let people put them on trial in the first place. You think they will let people beat their testicles with a hammer so they admit to anything to make the pain stop, like they did to the Germans? You're out of your damn mind. You can't beat them in a system that they control.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Rolandson said:

When I say it is the same like Nazi Germany the answer is always you can't compare it with that. Sure I can. It is exactly the same

yeah i dont know why people get so hung on the comparison. I know there at least one holocaust survivor comparing what is going on with Nazi Germany. maybe shes just crazy though hahahha 

Posted (edited)

Wow. Bravo to the family for speaking the truth.

But still the Sun are promoting "Jabs Army".

Lisa Shaw: BBC presenter, 44, died from blood clot after having AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, her family say

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15088900/lisa-shaw-dead-44-bbc-presenter-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1622132286-3

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1