Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

39 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Who is Lisa Shaw?

Lisa Shaw: Family claims BBC presenter died of blood clot after being given Covid vaccine - Mirror Online

An award-winning BBC radio presenter died in hospital after suffering blood clots after she received the AstraZeneca vaccine, her devastated family has said.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Newcastle, developed "severe" headaches a week after having the jab and fell seriously ill a few days later, relatives said in a statement.

The 44-year-old died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, on Friday afternoon having been treated in intensive care for blood clots and bleeding.

How will anyone trust doctors and the medical establishment ever again?

I certainly will not.

They are either complicit in the lies or fundamentally stupid.

Actually I didn't trust them anyway which is why my kids have not had any vaccinations although I have been jabbered like a pincushion in my time.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

One word

Africa

Yes, that actually crossed my mind.

Small wonder when 'medical assistance' arrived there during the ebola outbreak a few years back, the public were attacking or running to hide from them - and predictably, were labelled ignorant savages for doing so by the gas-lighters masquerading as journalists.

If anyone's not read this from Gareth's post today by the way, please do...

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/27/an-nhs-nurses-resignation-letter-i-am-utterly-dismayed-and-disheartened-by-my-profession/

I'm clapping (metaphorically speaking) for that lady's integrity & courage.

• Thanks 2

No Nuremberg-Style Trials For Covid-19 Crimes Against Humanity
https://richieallen.co.uk/no-nuremberg-style-trials-for-covid-19-crimes-against-humanity/

Imagine thinking that these zio nutters will let people put them on trial in the first place. You think they will let people beat their testicles with a hammer so they admit to anything to make the pain stop, like they did to the Germans? You're out of your damn mind. You can't beat them in a system that they control.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Rolandson said:

When I say it is the same like Nazi Germany the answer is always you can't compare it with that. Sure I can. It is exactly the same

yeah i dont know why people get so hung on the comparison. I know there at least one holocaust survivor comparing what is going on with Nazi Germany. maybe shes just crazy though hahahha 

Wow. Bravo to the family for speaking the truth.

But still the Sun are promoting "Jabs Army".

Lisa Shaw: BBC presenter, 44, died from blood clot after having AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, her family say

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15088900/lisa-shaw-dead-44-bbc-presenter-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1622132286-3

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolandson said:

When I say it is the same like Nazi Germany the answer is always you can't compare it with that. Sure I can. It is exactly the same

Nope.

nope.jpg.e98595a9b823774e5c36b237c9fb06d2.jpg

Do you think NatSocs would push filth on your children? Do you think NatSocs would make you a hated minority in your own homeland? Do you think NatSocs would tell grooming gang victims that it's wrong to collectivize against their abusers? Do you think NatSocs have their tentacles all over the media and Big Pharma? Do you think NatSocs are carving up the Middle East so they can have the Nile to Euphrates?

You don't have to like them, but to say society today resembles NatSoc Germany is silly.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

https://richieallen.co.uk/no-nuremberg-style-trials-for-covid-19-crimes-against-humanity/

Imagine thinking that these zio nutters will let people put them on trial in the first place. You think they will let people beat their testicles with a hammer so they admit to anything to make the pain stop, like they did to the Germans? You're out of your damn mind. You can't beat them in a system that they control.

Whilst he might be right, what does he offer other than his opinion that it's bollocks? 

I'm all for calling shit out but Richie offers fuck all to say why it's nonsense. So, in that regard, he can fuck off until he can. Funny how the Icke's have put this on their website and not said it's bollocks, but were dead happy to do a Q psyop video. (Which it is) Surely you wouldn't pick and choose here?

The question is this, who has more credibility here? Richie I've nothing to do with Icke anymore Allen or David Icke? I'll go with Icke.

Edited by Morpheus

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Wow. Bravo to the family for speaking the truth.

But still the Sun are promoting "Jabs Army".

Lisa Shaw: BBC presenter, 44, died from blood clot after having AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, her family say

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15088900/lisa-shaw-dead-44-bbc-presenter-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1622132286-3

she shouldn't be dying at 44; they have killed her

She would have survived if she'd been left alone even if she had caught the flu and been sickabed for a few days

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

she shouldn't be dying at 44; they have killed her

She would have survived if she'd been left alone even if she had caught the flu and been sickabed for a few days

She took a  useless 'vaccine' she didn't need to protect herself from a non-existent virus and died from it. Yes, it is murder.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The big difference today and with the implementation of the Vax is 

People are willingly getting experimented upon

Nuremberg was and is based upon consent

Plus they are using the law to jab children as the parents are consenting on their behalf

It's all within the law and using the law for protection

The new nuremberg will require a new basis 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

The big difference today and with the implementation of the Vax is 

People are willingly getting experimented upon

Nuremberg was and is based upon consent

Plus they are using the law to jab children as the parents are consenting on their behalf

It's all within the law and using the law for protection

The new nuremberg will require a new basis 

If there is a new Nurenburg, it will be based on exposing the lies which form the bedrock of the entire scam.

That is easy to do.

The question is, who will be judging the whole thing?

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

It maybe nothing but I saw two Army trailer trucks pass through my town today, this is only a small town and there are no army bases around here.

Just wondering, as it was a very unusual site to see. 🤔

1482676088_aarm3.PNG.ffa885af301c9df073bfdcecec572b4b.PNG

That is weird.

I hate seeing army vehicles too, really ominous.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic