Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

This whole Boris vs Cummings episode is clearly to further politicise lockdown.

Give it a week or two and being against lockdowns will be ‘Tory’ - leaving all the woke young adults doing a U-turn and supporting life being prohibited.

My initial reaction was that they're trying to rehabilitate Johnson's reputation as a libertarian, which has taken a beating during all that's happened since last March, ahead of him 'reluctantly' postponing the end of restrictions.

Even though I've believed for a very long time that the press/media is just an arm of the cabal, it's still quite surreal to see the evidence plastered so blatantly in front of our eyes. How could it be that not a single journalist, whose job is supposedly to hold government officials to account, has responded to claims about delayed lockdowns costing lives by citing examples of countries (eg Sweden) where no such policies have been implemented?

It's like seeing a series of new proverbs being created in real time.

'If a man conducts a study disproving the efficacy of masks, social distancing and lockdowns, and there is no BBC journalist willing to report it, did it really happen?'

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

How could it be that not a single journalist, whose job is supposedly to hold government officials to account

That's old school journalists you're speaking of.

They no longer exist.

Replaced ages ago by 'presstitutes'

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 3

Thinking briefly its gone past belief now,now we are dealing with something far more sinister,the masses are actually incapable of taking it in,their gears are fu discombobulated to such a degree their little minds grind to a halt they just cannot process it ,couple that with their insane false pride that they,of all people, have been gullible is it so hard for them to say 'ok you got me,i fell for it,now what do we do about it ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Thinking briefly its gone past belief now,now we are dealing with something far more sinister,the masses are actually incapable of taking it in,their gears are fu discombobulated to such a degree their little minds grind to a halt they just cannot process it ,couple that with their insane false pride that they,of all people, have been gullible is it so hard for them to say 'ok you got me,i fell for it,now what do we do about it ?

You're right - they'd literally rather be injected with poison than admit they were wrong in many cases. Another thing that surprises me is a lot of people are really careful to eat healthily and exercise, etc. but they can't be arsed to research the covid fraud/ big pharma corruption.

• Like 1

I've just been on a research field trip with my family , I mean we went camping to a haven site

Holy moly 

The trace and trace check is in propa effect through terminals

We 'mr mickey moused' and fake scanned, noone really cared what was happening as long as the process was completed

The zombies are insanely frightened . Wearing masks while walking across a field in the middle of the countryside...morons! We had to settle kids down as they were laughing and talking loudly about them

It felt like we were at a disneyland or Jurassic park style theme park and we were mingling with the attractions

There really was no fun, no proper screaming with delight. Campsite entertainment was sterile and the campers looked drained

Btw loved the storm on Sunday night. Kids crying but couldnt hear them over the gale battering our tent. Wankshaft weather

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

latest end of lockdown rules in june to be delayed. surprise surprise........

Announced? I don't watch even small snippets of the cockfest anymore

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

I've just been on a research field trip with my family , I mean we went camping to a haven site

Holy moly 

The trace and trace check is in propa effect through terminals

We 'mr mickey moused' and fake scanned, noone really cared what was happening as long as the process was completed

The zombies are insanely frightened . Wearing masks while walking across a field in the middle of the countryside...morons! We had to settle kids down as they were laughing and talking loudly about them

It felt like we were at a disneyland or Jurassic park style theme park and we were mingling with the attractions

There really was no fun, no proper screaming with delight. Campsite entertainment was sterile and the campers looked drained

Btw loved the storm on Sunday night. Kids crying but couldnt hear them over the gale battering our tent. Wankshaft weather

I'm sitting here laughing at your kids laughing and talking loudly about them (you trying to shush em whilst trying hard to maintain a straight face),good on em,hope that under the circumstances they still had a good time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

I never had any messages... NHS doesn't hunt for me to 🤔

I've had messages for the death jab, but I don't know how to stop those.

Well that above worked for my phone for emergency alerts, but not anyone else in my family, will look into it.

38 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

You're right - they'd literally rather be injected with poison than admit they were wrong in many cases. Another thing that surprises me is a lot of people are really careful to eat healthily and exercise, etc. but they can't be arsed to research the covid fraud/ big pharma corruption.

I think this is why there is such a concerted effort to keep ANYTHING from them that might prove us tinfoilers right,I visited my fave telegram group today,The White Rose,and in my local group the shills have doubled they are working in pairs now to try and shoot down even the mhra figures,shows how utterly bizarre this whole situation is when you have government employees/paid shills (or collaborators as most right minded people think of them) being paid to trash figures from a government department whose employees were paid to compile those figures

the tentacles are far reaching on this one

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

WHO COULD HAVE EVER FORESEEN THIS??

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

THE JABBED SHEEP ARE SEETHING.

Capture.JPG

God, who'd have guessed that, right?!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pina Colada

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, zArk said:

Announced? I don't watch even small snippets of the cockfest anymore

Unfortunately when I load up my browser I get snippets of news come up. Will probably change to Brave browser or something so I don't have to see the madness!

Edited by Mr H

14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't know whether the H&S were a no show, or if the Directors just kept them away from my office till I left at 4pm.

Oh well - I'll get them if they turn up at a later date.

May i ask why you were waiting for the elf n selfty mob ?