Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, FrankVitali said:

 

 

That is shocking.  Anyone who speaks german able to confirm the contents of this video?  Simon have you forwarded this to Reiner yet?

 

The absolute madness. I am so angry watching this.

They literally came in unallowed into the home of this woman and demanded to take the little boy with them, despite the mother heavily resististing.

She told them a hundred times to leave her home, which they didnt do.

Instead in the end they used violence.

 

My god, this stuff makes my blood boil.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

not sure what to make of the cummings nonsense. what are they trying to sell me here? hmm..

 

Hope this doesn't replace a full on criminal enquiry into the covid 19 debacle....

 

agree with an earlier comment that could result in Gove being the official Master, he seems to have been driving the ship from behind the curtain for a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Has anyone seen this? I've been following this guy on insta for a while. Sounds like they plan to take over the liberal democrat party and overthrow Doris and wanksock.

 

Watching this closely as it will be awesome if they pull it off.

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPWfeKXjWR9/?utm_medium=copy_link

 

 

Just watched a video of Dr Yeadon saying the same,still undecided about this as to whether its a good idea or bad idea,my gut says it an agenda driven bad idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just watched a video of Dr Yeadon saying the same,still undecided about this as to whether its a good idea or bad idea,my gut says it an agenda driven bad idea

 

I know exactly what you mean. I saw liberal democrats and thought yuk this is politically motivated. But now I thought about it, it's quite a good idea to throw a spanner in the works.

 

They don't really even need to win anything. Farage forced Cameron into taking notice and giving the people an EU referendum.

 

I would probably vote for them rather than my original plan of voting for nobody. It's ok organising marches etc, but that isn't having much impact now and things are moving on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

And there are plenty of those bastards. I'm seeing more and more of them. And it's depressing the shit out of me.

 

Me too.

I am beginning to feel less and less inclined to have any social interaction whatsoever with the braindead.

They're all under a hypnotic spell that they will NEVER escape from.

Thankfully, my entire immediate family are all wide awake to the genocide and will not be taking the satan juice but I no longer wish to mix with the Branch Covidians....I avoid them like the plague (excuse the pun).

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

All scripted......🎬 And shoot........

 

Domshell accusations: 'Tens of thousands died needlessly thanks to No10'. 'Shopping trolley' Boris unfit to be PM and Carrie 'crackers'. 'Serial liar' Hancock should have been fired 20 times… But advisor admits he DIDN'T tell truth about roadtrip

 

 

Cummings claimed Boris Johnson 's 'disastrous' handling of the pandemic had cost tens of thousands of lives

He told MPs that senior ministers and advisers, including himself, had fallen 'disastrously short'

Mr Cummings launched attacks on Mr Johnson, Carrie Symonds and Health Secretary Matt Hancock

He said the Health Secretary 'should have been fired for at least 15 to 20 things, including lying'

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9622959/Domshell-accusations-Tens-thousands-died-needlessly-thanks-No10.html

 

 

Theatre for the masses.

Nothing more.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

It's gone - This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

 

Can't be having the sheep getting scared and skittish and stampeding.

 

Removed in the middle of the night too, they are really efficient and watchful.

 

Their activity reminds me of the title of an old William Holden movie - 'Satan Never Sleeps'!

 

Download the free Opera browser....It has built in VPN and you can watch it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

New emergency text alerts to be trialled

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57145675

 

_111419246_cc008d9e-ffe9-4f3a-9321-9e3d8

 

'Secure and free'

Alerts could be sent for situations including public health emergencies, severe floods, fires, industrial incidents and terror attacks.

During the pandemic, text alerts were sent to remind people to stay at home.

The new system would use cell broadcasting technology, which the government says will ensure alerts are "secure, free to receive, and one-way".

The system does not use people's phone numbers, instead sending alerts to anyone in a specific area.

 

Be Afraid be very afraid & if you arnt afraid then you must be ILL!

 

2uWd.gif

Did post, but in case you missed:

 

How to disable Emergency Warning Alerts.

1. Go to Messages.

2. See 3 dots. Press

3. Press "Settings".

4. Press Emergency alert history.

5. Press 3 dots at top and then settings.

6. Disable all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

 

I know exactly what you mean. I saw liberal democrats and thought yuk this is politically motivated. But now I thought about it, it's quite a good idea to throw a spanner in the works.

 

They don't really even need to win anything. Farage forced Cameron into taking notice and giving the people an EU referendum.

 

I would probably vote for them rather than my original plan of voting for nobody. It's ok organising marches etc, but that isn't having much impact now and things are moving on.

I've had a look at the website and nothing in it has changed my mind, I need statements not ambiguity,I need facts,for instance who are these ''recognised protest groups'' ?  ''Avoid discussion about re entering the EU'' ?? theres people being killed by government mandate and they want to avoid discussion of reentering the EU?

 

I could go on but as of now they aint the Liberal democrats and they can only lobby them

 

A bit more transparency wouldn't go amiss either

 

Pledges

https://liberalspring.org/pledges

 

FAQ's

https://liberalspring.org/faqs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I've had a look at the website and nothing in it has changed my mind, I need statements not ambiguity,I need facts,for instance who are these ''recognised protest groups'' ?  ''Avoid discussion about re entering the EU'' ?? theres people being killed by government mandate and they want to avoid discussion of reentering the EU?

 

I could go on but as of now they aint the Liberal democrats and they can only lobby them

 

A bit more transparency wouldn't go amiss either

 

Pledges

https://liberalspring.org/pledges

 

FAQ's

https://liberalspring.org/faqs

 

I was just looking at the site too. Let's see what happens..

Edited by Martin1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, GOYK said:

Might not seem covid related...but it 100% is. 

 

Im looking to buy a body cam......has anybody got any experience with them.

 

I need it to be easily uploadable on to a laptop. (i am nowhere near computer savvy).

 

 durable enough to take a few whacks and locked with a password.

 

help?

Meh i have no experience with them but ussually when im looking for tech i type in "top 5" (insert key word here)

 

https://www.lifewire.com/best-body-cams-4172333

 

fairly cheap some of them, id suggest looking for the cable connectivity vs wifi. there are some police looking ones on that site

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Did post, but in case you missed:

 

How to disable Emergency Warning Alerts.

1. Go to Messages.

2. See 3 dots. Press

3. Press "Settings".

4. Press Emergency alert history.

5. Press 3 dots at top and then settings.

6. Disable all.

 

There are texts and there are the exposure alerts. Fortunately I uses a Pine Phone (like a Raspberry Pi) running Manjaro Linux.

It is open source, so no money to Google and Microsoft and out of reach of Government Apps. That said, it still needs to use cell towers, unless I use messaging apps witha VPN over wifi.

 

 

EB05C57C-BEA9-409C-B6EB-DBB9477108B3.jpeg

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

There are texts and there are the exposure alerts. Fortunately I uses a Pine Phone (like a Raspberry Pi) running Manjaro Linux.

It is open source, so no money to Google and Microsoft and out of reach of Government Apps. That said, it still needs to use cell towers, unless I use messaging apps witha VPN over wifi.

 

 

EB05C57C-BEA9-409C-B6EB-DBB9477108B3.jpeg

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This whole Boris vs Cummings episode is clearly to further politicise lockdown.


Give it a week or two and being against lockdowns will be ‘Tory’ - leaving all the woke young adults doing a U-turn and supporting life being prohibited.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have time to check if this has already been posted as am at work...

 

1st man jabbed in various countries are now, 'coincidentally' dead.

 

 

 

Have been advised there are some Elf & Safety folk coming today to check if we are complying with Covid reg's. I am looking forward to interrogating them on what health and safety reg's have been excercised re the jab and the masks.

 

I will politely ensure they rue the fucking day they poked their  noses in here.

 

 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just watched a video of Dr Yeadon saying the same,still undecided about this as to whether its a good idea or bad idea,my gut says it an agenda driven bad idea

 

Likely another distraction. If one set of morons is overthrown they will install another set... imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Did post, but in case you missed:

 

How to disable Emergency Warning Alerts.

1. Go to Messages.

2. See 3 dots. Press

3. Press "Settings".

4. Press Emergency alert history.

5. Press 3 dots at top and then settings.

6. Disable all.

I can't find anything relating to emergency alerts on my phone. 

 

Moto G play running Android 10..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't have time to check if this has already been posted as am at work...

 

1st man jabbed in various countries are now, 'coincidentally' dead.

 

 

 

Have been advised there are some Elf & Safety folk coming today to check if we are complying with Covid reg's. I am looking forward to interrogating them on what health and safety reg's have been excercised re the jab and the masks.

 

I will politely ensure they rue the fucking day they poked their  noses in here.

 

 

Had my doubts that William Shakespeare was a real person, but apparently he was, and the poor bloke is now really dead.

 

Nothing to see here, move on, just a coincidence.

 

Better being dead than getting Covid!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...