Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Doctors back PM's vaccine passport plan

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6255814968001

 

Quote

Doctors have backed the prime minister's proposal to allow vaccinated Australians to be exempt from interstate travel restrictions.

 

Yes. Domestic vaccine passports. Wow, wait, they wouldn't do that. That's just a conspiracy theory. ;-)

 

Oh well, time to collect on those bets I made with my brainwashed friends about a year ago. Laughed at me for even suggesting it. Not laughing now are you you fkn dickhead wankers.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

New emergency text alerts to be trialled

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57145675

 

_111419246_cc008d9e-ffe9-4f3a-9321-9e3d8

 

'Secure and free'

Alerts could be sent for situations including public health emergencies, severe floods, fires, industrial incidents and terror attacks.

During the pandemic, text alerts were sent to remind people to stay at home.

The new system would use cell broadcasting technology, which the government says will ensure alerts are "secure, free to receive, and one-way".

The system does not use people's phone numbers, instead sending alerts to anyone in a specific area.

 

 

 

Fuck off and let people live what's left of their lives in peace.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Doctors back PM's vaccine passport plan

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6255814968001

 

 

Yes. Domestic vaccine passports. Wow, wait, they wouldn't do that. That's just a conspiracy theory. ;-)

 

Oh well, time to collect on those bets I made with my brainwashed friends about a year ago. Laughed at me for even suggesting it. Not laughing now are you you fkn dickhead wankers.

 

How about an ear tag to show you have been vaccinated and can move about.

 

image.png.8c8fd25797f8bb529b315be0ed4b9c04.png 

 

 

Now where does the word vaccine come from ..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HOW'S THIS FOR A BOMBSHELL?......

BILL AND MELINDA GATES DEAD?........ THIS FROM ANCESTRY.COM.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY WERE KILLED IN INDIA.

ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.

 

GATES DEATHS....png2.png

GATES DEATHS....png1.png

GATES DEATHS....png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, epsom said:

HOW'S THIS FOR A BOMBSHELL?......

BILL AND MELINDA GATES DEAD?........ THIS FROM ANCESTRY.COM.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY WERE KILLED IN INDIA.

ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.

 

GATES DEATHS....png2.png

GATES DEATHS....png1.png

GATES DEATHS....png

this theory makes me giggle, honestly i dont know what would make me more excited bill gates or the body double being dead or seeing him go to prison

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

New emergency text alerts to be trialled

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57145675

 

_111419246_cc008d9e-ffe9-4f3a-9321-9e3d8

 

'Secure and free'

Alerts could be sent for situations including public health emergencies, severe floods, fires, industrial incidents and terror attacks.

During the pandemic, text alerts were sent to remind people to stay at home.

The new system would use cell broadcasting technology, which the government says will ensure alerts are "secure, free to receive, and one-way".

The system does not use people's phone numbers, instead sending alerts to anyone in a specific area.

 

Be Afraid be very afraid & if you arnt afraid then you must be ILL!

 

2uWd.gif

Bit more from 2014,imagine what advances have been made in 7 years

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/mobile-alerting-trials-for-public-emergencies/public-emergency-alerts-mobile-alerting-trials

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

E2WM7hfXMAg6tAb?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

On the topic of advertising i walked past one recently and due to not carrying a phone i didn't photograph it but the gist of the message was around compliments being assault when aimed at the female of the species

 

I understand how the dividing line is extremely thin but in the middle of a ''pandemic'' a large chunk of dosh has been spent on 3ft x 2ft posters in bus stops warning men that to compliment a woman could be deemed assault

 

more demonisation or a much needed warning ?

 

I'll keep my opinion to myself (and being as horrifically ugly as i am to compliment a woman COULD be deemed assault)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TwopackShugar said:

this theory makes me giggle, honestly i dont know what would make me more excited bill gates or the body double being dead or seeing him go to prison

 

Well, all three will do for me.

A theory is a theory-----so what's your explanation as to how it is on Ancestry.com?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, epsom said:

 

Well, all three will do for me.

A theory is a theory-----so what's your explanation as to how it is on Ancestry.com?

Honestly i dont got one... however couldnt you fake that fairly easily or was that a screenshot from youre computer screen?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't believe any of this data for a second, but it sure paints a picture a scary picture

 

https://www.theage.com.au/national/covid-19-global-vaccine-tracker-and-data-centre-20210128-p56xht.html

 

image.png.41988d268af85b213008760554ef5b3c.png

 

More lies! Trying to make this seem like it is, and will work, like a tradition vaccine... despite it being no secret that it's not... stupid people who believe the media lies..

 

How can a fake vaccine ever create 'herd immunity' when they openly say it only lessons symptoms and doesn't stop the spread (of the fake virus)?

 

WHO target

The World Health Organisation's chief scientist, Soumya Swaminathan, has estimated that between 60 per cent and 70 per cent of the population would need to be immunised against COVID-19 to achieve herd immunity. Herd immunity is where a high enough proportion of the population has resistance to a disease, meaning its spread is hampered. However, countries could see benefits of vaccination efforts before herd immunity is reached if doses are targeted to high-risk groups and those who are more likely to transmit the disease, such as essential workers.

 

In the CDC's own words!

image.png.6c9e158b4fac08bf2bd7bad3da657cb8.png

 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

 

Seems they are grooming us for the next stage, when they take down the internet as the WEF drill predicted. Not sure what else they would need text messages for.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TwopackShugar said:

Honestly i dont got one... however couldnt you fake that fairly easily or was that a screenshot from youre computer screen?

 

Why don't you go to Ancestry.com and find out?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...