Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

The flock must of got spooked by something media said...muzzles out in force, or maybe I just kid myself into thinking was getting better.

Bit of sun they take them off & if the weathers shite or raining they put them back on. One vindaflu'd over the covids nest.. tRuSt ThE ScIeNce! Yabba Jabba Doo.💩

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

The flock must of got spooked by something media said...muzzles out in force, or maybe I just kid myself into thinking was getting better.

Bit of sun they take them off & if the weathers shite or raining they put them back on. One vindaflu'd over the covids nest.. tRuSt ThE ScIeNce! Yabba Jabba Doo.💩

I saw a woman coming out of a supermarket yesterday with what looked like a 5 year old kid in a mask.

We are in Idiocracy on STEROIDS

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

absolutely could be the EMF thing but the reason i mention the anger things is because we are all being shut up in our houses so this might lead to a kind of repressed anger where we all have to just grin and bare it; i don't mean to harp on about it but anger is stored in the liver

I live a very housebound kind of life, due to my health. In fact I'd like to be able to stay in much more than I am able to. Rest is good for me, and I have plenty of interests and stuff that I like to do. Non-physical, as I am disabled. So ironically one of the things I'm not stressed out about these days is the restrictions, because my chronic EMF sensitivity and other longterm health issues mean I don't actually do a lot of the things that have been stopped by lockdown/CV19.

But obviously I am angry at what is going on, and why.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Exactly. Completely scripted.

Did you notice how public health alert had been tacked onto the bottom of the list almost as an afterthought?

This system has been in place for a long time for all the reasons above p health alert,this is just function creep in action updated for the scamdemic

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Did you notice how public health alert had been tacked onto the bottom of the list almost as an afterthought?

This system has been in place for a long time for all the reasons above p health alert,this is just function creep in action updated for the scamdemic

I had a look on youtube to see if emergency alerts can be disabled and there are some videos on it going back 7 years

24 minutes ago, TerryH said:

I had a look on youtube to see if emergency alerts can be disabled and there are some videos on it going back 7 years

On my Android phone that's pretty new, I've disabled it.

So go to messages. 

Go to 3 dots and press.

Press "settings"

Go to Emergency Alert History. 

See 3 dots again and press.

Now see all the settings and I have disabled the lot.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

New emergency text alerts to be trialled

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57145675

_111419246_cc008d9e-ffe9-4f3a-9321-9e3d8

'Secure and free'

Alerts could be sent for situations including public health emergencies, severe floods, fires, industrial incidents and terror attacks.

During the pandemic, text alerts were sent to remind people to stay at home.

The new system would use cell broadcasting technology, which the government says will ensure alerts are "secure, free to receive, and one-way".

The system does not use people's phone numbers, instead sending alerts to anyone in a specific area.

Be Afraid be very afraid & if you arnt afraid then you must be ILL!

2uWd.gif

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1

c1b2bb88ddb39e9c728d417928f187a4da4bcab4

Lockdown likely for Victoria to contain growing COVID-19 cluster

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/lockdown-likely-for-victoria-to-contain-growing-covid-19-cluster-20210526-p57vh8.html

Victorians are likely to be sent back into lockdown on Thursday after senior cabinet ministers met late into the evening to decide how to contain Melbourne’s growing COVID-19 outbreak.  A source close to the government, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the confidential decision, said cabinet was set to confirm final details of the lockdown on Thursday morning before announcing the public health measures.

Cunts

• Sad 1

HERE IT COMES...

"Australians travelling overseas should be forced to have Covid vaccine, doctors say"

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/may/27/australians-travelling-overseas-should-be-forced-to-have-covid-vaccine-doctors-say

Won't be long before they'll be saying everyone should be forced.

We all knew it was coming. Just a matter of when.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Doctors back PM's vaccine passport plan

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6255814968001

Doctors have backed the prime minister's proposal to allow vaccinated Australians to be exempt from interstate travel restrictions.

Yes. Domestic vaccine passports. Wow, wait, they wouldn't do that. That's just a conspiracy theory. ;-)

Oh well, time to collect on those bets I made with my brainwashed friends about a year ago. Laughed at me for even suggesting it. Not laughing now are you you fkn dickhead wankers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

New emergency text alerts to be trialled

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57145675

_111419246_cc008d9e-ffe9-4f3a-9321-9e3d8

'Secure and free'

Alerts could be sent for situations including public health emergencies, severe floods, fires, industrial incidents and terror attacks.

During the pandemic, text alerts were sent to remind people to stay at home.

The new system would use cell broadcasting technology, which the government says will ensure alerts are "secure, free to receive, and one-way".

The system does not use people's phone numbers, instead sending alerts to anyone in a specific area.

Fuck off and let people live what's left of their lives in peace.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Doctors back PM's vaccine passport plan

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6255814968001

Yes. Domestic vaccine passports. Wow, wait, they wouldn't do that. That's just a conspiracy theory. ;-)

Oh well, time to collect on those bets I made with my brainwashed friends about a year ago. Laughed at me for even suggesting it. Not laughing now are you you fkn dickhead wankers.

How about an ear tag to show you have been vaccinated and can move about.

image.png.8c8fd25797f8bb529b315be0ed4b9c04.png 

Now where does the word vaccine come from ..

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic