Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It was mentioned, but none of the treatments for that have any effect. There doesn't appear to be any genuine infection either. My immune system has just gone into overdrive with some phantom trigger.

 

Sounds like a rash but if you have psoriasis like I have mild psoriasis for most of my life behind my ears, there realy is no cream that solves it, some times it goes away and other times it come back. These people with rashes from vax may find they have it for the rest of their lives probably over time it will improve but it can flair up again.

 

Blood clots i think are more bruises under the skin or bubbles on the skin of blood. That weird rash that looks like pimples I am not sure what that is either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi folks i have just started a thread in health regarding skin conditions etc since the advent of covid if anyone would like to join me there,i'm about to type up my own experiences but started the thread so folks may have a direct point thats specific 
 

 

 

Edited by Basket Case
added link
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Outsider said:

Today might spell the end of Bodger's rein of terror. I think the actor Cummings will give the illusion of throwing Bodger (and maybe Hancock) under the bus. He's the smokescreen to allow them to exit the stage before it gets messy. 

The next stage of the agenda is perhaps going to be very unpleasant and they need a new leading actor to take the helm. Gove maybe?

unnamed.jpg

4641.jpg

He is a Machiavellian little weasel, how come he wasn't ousted for his compulsive lying.

He claimed he drove to Barnard Castle during lockdown to test his eyesight.

As if that's not wanky enough, Gove defended him, saying it was, "Wise".

Then it transpires not only do his weasly family live there, so does GlaxoSmithKline.

Well, well, well.

I wonder what the lying little cunt will come up with to get himself off the hook this time?

Gollum.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

So many of my "friends" are medics. They are no longer friends of mine. They can all fuck off.

There are two doctors and a surgeon in my fellowship. When the pastor's wife heard from my wife about my disdain for the whole thing - that I'm convinced the world (and our fellowship with it) have believed a lie - she said to my wife that she should speak to one of the doctors instead of listening to me. This topic came up because the NHS are now hassling my wife to book a jab like they did me and I've said all I can to put her off it.

 

I know what their answers will be because they are all still in employment.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Are you saying that all the vax manufacturers are using the exact same ingredients? In order to put your theory into practice would they not need to be nearly identical vax formulations? 

 

No I'm saying that they are aldulterating the jabs with nanoparticulates

 

As for whether or not the same ingrediants are being used i think what we need to consider is that they are using the same TECHNIQUE: mRNA

 

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Just for the record I deny they are putting 5g satellites in orbit. Even if it were possible 5g signals have no penetrating power. Cloud cover could alter their performance, decrease effectiveness.

5G From Space: 20,000 Satellites To Blanket The Earth

The FCC gave approval to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth. The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites.

Phased array antennas consist of clusters of hundreds of tiny antennas that work together to shoot a ray of energy at a target just like a bullet. A cluster of these tiny antennas can be arranged in a 4 inch by 4 inch matrix.

The rays of microwaves they produce will be strong enough to pass through walls and human bodies. If they were not strong enough to do this, then everyone with a 5G smartphone would have to stand outside when using the devices.

Each 5G product will also have multiple phased array antennas which will be used to create a powerful beam of radiation back to the 5G devices mounted on electrical utility poles or toward a specific satellite in space.

These beams of radiation will also need to be strong enough to pass through walls and human flesh such as a hand or head to reach the intended destination.

This means that if you are in a crowded location, such as an airport or on a train, there will be hundreds if not thousands of invisible beams of radiation flying through the environment at the speed of light.

As people move in that environment, their bodies will be penetrated by numerous beams of radiation as they walk or as other people walk around them with their 5G smartphones.

5G Phones will be much more Powerful than Previous Phones

The effective radiated power of the 5G phased array antennas in phones will be 10 times more powerful than 4G phones.

No one will be free from exposure.

In addition, 5G beams of microwave radiation will be received and transmitted from new computer equipment, household appliances, and automobiles.

Stationary equipment such as Wi-Fi hubs in homes and offices will be permitted to use microwave beams that are 15 times stronger (300 watts) than the signals from 5G phones or 150 times stronger than 4G phones.

https://www.technocracy.news/5g-from-space-20000-satellites-to-blanket-the-earth/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Hi folks i have just started a thread in health regarding skin conditions etc since the advent of covid if anyone would like to join me there,i'm about to type up my own experiences but started the thread so folks may have a direct point thats specific

Excellent idea. It's good to keep certain specifics (that might well affect us all) in their exclusive places. This main thread is absolutely huge and I can lose track of important updates and information if I'm otherwise engaged for a few days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Are you saying that all the vax manufacturers are using the exact same ingredients? In order to put your theory into practice would they not need to be nearly identical vax formulations? 

 

Just for the record I deny they are putting 5g satellites in orbit. Even if it were possible 5g signals have no penetrating power. Cloud cover could alter their performance, decrease effectiveness.

The purpose of musk satelites is track and trace only

Sattelites have no power to control the individuals' mind. They need the celltowers for that

My opinion only i reckon im right

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Saved said:

There are two doctors and a surgeon in my fellowship. When the pastor's wife heard from my wife about my disdain for the whole thing - that I'm convinced the world (and our fellowship with it) have believed a lie - she said to my wife that she should speak to one of the doctors instead of listening to me. This topic came up because the NHS are now hassling my wife to book a jab like they did me and I've said all I can to put her off it.

 

I know what their answers will be because they are all still in employment.

 

 

Toxic much?!!

These people believe they know everything, because they listen to the news.

And driving a wedge between you and your wife is very dodgy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, owen said:

Incredibly rare my fuking ass. I know of a few dozen who have got the jab, already heard of one person almost dying at the weekend after blood clot fron the AZ. She was a perfectly healthy 60s

 

I've heard it often said that only an estimated 1-10% of adverse reactions to injections actually get reported to the official reporting scheme (yellow card scheme in UK and VAERS scheme in USA)

 

So you could take all the figures being reported by the MHRA that have been reported to the yellow card scheme and reasonably multiply those by ten. Even then its likely that you haven't accounted for all the damage because some will take time to manifest

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I have had an autoimmune condition since the 80s. But it's been under control for a long time. Some of the skin flare-ups are mimicking what happened to me then, when I briefly developed swellings on my face and hair loss on the sides of my scalp. Both areas have been calm for 30 years, but now are back as they were at the onset back then.

 

Stress can also be a trigger as can pent up anger. Alcohol can be a trigger and sometimes alcohol use can creep up during times of stress eg lockdown

 

Milk thistle contains silymarin and can help with skin conditions. Raw garlic can also help cleanse as can nettle tea.

 

It might also be an indication that some other organ like the bowels, kidney, lungs or liver are struggling causing an imbalance

 

Camomile oil is also good for inflammed skin conditions

 

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

We have a mast opposite us.

 

Have you considered sueing the person whose land the mast is on?

 

I have information about this in my thread in the 'solutions' part of the forum

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The purpose of musk satelites is track and trace only

 

the purpose of the satellites in low orbit is to create different levels of the wifi 'CLOUD'

 

The entire 'internet of things' will operate as part of the cloud

 

The people injected with nanoparticulates will be interactive with the cloud. facebook and others have been working on a brain-to-cloud interface which of course requires the implanting of nanoparticles in peoples brains

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

facebook and others have been working on a brain-to-cloud interface which of course requires the implanting of nanoparticles in peoples brains

Scientists propose putting nanobots in our bodies to create ‘global superbrain’

by Colm Gorey

12 Apr 2019

A team has proposed using nanobots to create the ‘internet of thoughts’, where instant knowledge could be downloaded just by thinking it.

An international team of scientists led by members of UC Berkeley and the US Institute for Molecular Manufacturing predicts that exponential progress in nanotechnology, nanomedicine, artificial intelligence (AI) and computation will lead this century to the development of a human ‘brain-cloud interface’ (B-CI).

Writing in Frontiers in Neuroscience, the team said that a B-CI would connect neurons and synapses in the brain to vast cloud computing networks in real time.

Such a concept isn’t new with writers of science fiction, including Ray Kurzweil, who proposed it decades ago. In fact, Facebook has even admitted it is working on a B-CI.

However, Kurzweil’s fantasy about neural nanobots capable of hooking us directly into the web is now being turned into reality by the senior author of this latest study, Robert Freitas Jr.

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/machines/brain-cloud-interface-nanobots-global-superbrain

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Toxic much?!!

These people believe they know everything, because they listen to the news.

And driving a wedge between you and your wife is very dodgy.

I've experienced it before, both in my prior fellowship and this one. There is an underhandedness that happens not just with me but with other men being undermined behind their backs. 

 

Though I'm as common as shit, have a low paid job and have an awful past, they are graceful and generous in many respects. However, they are also idolatrous when it comes to positions and achievements. A doctor will ALWAYS be trusted over somebody like me and even trusted over the God they worship if it's a matter of what they assume is intellectualism apart from any necessary discernment. Ironically, they aren't even using their brains, let alone discernment - but pride has blinded them.

 

I used to lose my peace over it but I'm not going to wear other people's responsibilities any more. As far as I'm concerned, we shall all be held to account for every word we spoke in this life.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

I've experienced it before, both in my prior fellowship and this one. There is an underhandedness that happens not just with me but with other men being undermined behind their backs. 

 

Though I'm as common as shit, have a low paid job and have an awful past, they are graceful and generous in many respects. However, they are also idolatrous when it comes to positions and achievements. A doctor will ALWAYS be trusted over somebody like me and even trusted over the God they worship if it's a matter of what they assume is intellectualism apart from any necessary discernment. Ironically, they aren't even using their brains, let alone discernment - but pride has blinded them.

 

I used to lose my peace over it but I'm not going to wear other people's responsibilities any more. As far as I'm concerned, we shall all be held to account for every word we spoke in this life.

 

 

Truth trumps everything.

Doctors are treated like gods everywhere, which is I guess how they so easily abuse their power.

If these people are Christian, they are extremely hypocritical to a) judge you based on your income, b) think pride is anything but one of the 7 deadlies and c) listen to the news rather than their own inner voice, which should be a direct line to the creator. 

Just stay calm and state your truth, and leave it at that. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The purpose of musk satelites is track and trace only

Sattelites have no power to control the individuals' mind. They need the celltowers for that

My opinion only i reckon im right

I have noticed in the last year an inordinate amount of tree slaughter going on from the railways to the highways,most of it done ostensibly for reasons of safety etc,however i dont remember such a concerted effort at any time in the past,it also crossed my mind that the railways would be an ideal linear routing system for repeater stations for ''A'' technology that operated wirelessly couple that with the road network specifically motorways and some major A roads in the UK and there are already the main grid routes in place

 

Is this whats being carved out now ? even at the height of the scamdemic last year the clearing of trees went on full pelt (along with the birthing of millions of new cycle lanes ) .I haven't looked into 5g to any great extent although its pretty obvious by now 5g and its future iterations are going to be an integral part of the future control network

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

What a putrid boat race.

I could never tire of punching it.

Or kicking it..... so I guess there’s a use for these dipshits after all, Klaus will be pleased these types can provide a service to others, in his future economy where everything is a service😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have noticed in the last year an inordinate amount of tree slaughter going on from the railways to the highways,most of it done ostensibly for reasons of safety etc,however i dont remember such a concerted effort at any time in the past,it also crossed my mind that the railways would be an ideal linear routing system for repeater stations for ''A'' technology that operated wirelessly couple that with the road network specifically motorways and some major A roads in the UK and there are already the main grid routes in place

 

Is this whats being carved out now ? even at the height of the scamdemic last year the clearing of trees went on full pelt (along with the birthing of millions of new cycle lanes ) .I haven't looked into 5g to any great extent although its pretty obvious by now 5g and its future iterations are going to be an integral part of the future control network

I have read so many times of their plans for our future.

Private transport will not be allowed

Maybe bicycles ok. It will be buses and uber. For intercity they will use nonstop very fast trains.

I think they are clearing the tracks for that. They dont want people jumping off train into the bushes and freedom. If track is clear they can see them jumping off.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Today I got an email from the NSW state Government inviting me to have the jab (see pic ) .Seeing Australia is always behind other countries I imagine this is the 1st phase of trying to convince people .When i tell my husband whats going on in the Uk he seems to think that things like that wont happen here ,denial is a great comfort .Im sure in the end there will be soldiers knocking on doors ,demonisation of the unvaccinated etc etc . The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper today printed a letter from someone saying that the over 50's should be "setting an example" by getting the jab .Ill be setting an example of how to think for myself thanks .

virus covid vaccine email.PNG

Interesting...... I haven’t seen or heard about emails being sent out in Melbourne trying to cajole the public, I spose it must be happening though. I wonder if they’ll resort to using the electoral roll for mail outs. I dunno how else they’d personally invite me to have my reserved shot (haven’t seen a doctor since I went to Thailand two decades ago and that practice is no longer around, I have no health problems, only been in a hospital for childbirth). While I was scouting the ABS site I saw that we’re having the census this year...... do you think they’d put any covid related questions on there, like, have you had the jab🤔.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I have read so many times of their plans for our future.

Private transport will not be allowed

Maybe bicycles ok. It will be buses and uber. For intercity they will use nonstop very fast trains.

I think they are clearing the tracks for that. They dont want people jumping off train into the bushes and freedom. If track is clear they can see them jumping off.

The Uk plans to have no diesel or petrol vehicles on the road by 2030,that is a massive undertaking and frankly we dont have the infrastructure in place (nor is it possible to build the infrastructure) to meet the transport needs of people in that short 7 and a half years.There has to be something else that 'they' have knowledge of that will reduce the peoples needs for transportation and i dont see or hear of any massive projects happening or in the pipeline (apart from the white elephant that is Hs2 )

Hmmm wonder what would reduce peoples need to travel ? ( i think we all know there will be no need to do anything as most will be dead by then)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Johnson vs Cummings feud is the biggest load of wrestling since Trump.

 

People should be very suspicious that this story, which seemingly restores Johnson's reputation as a libertarian, has come out just in time for him to 'reluctantly' announce that 21 June won't be happening as planned.

 

BIT's fingerprints are all over this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The Uk plans to have no diesel or petrol vehicles on the road by 2030,that is a massive undertaking and frankly we dont have the infrastructure in place (nor is it possible to build the infrastructure) to meet the transport needs of people in that short 7 and a half years.There has to be something else that 'they' have knowledge of that will reduce the peoples needs for transportation and i dont see or hear of any massive projects happening or in the pipeline (apart from the white elephant that is Hs2 )

Hmmm wonder what would reduce peoples need to travel ? ( i think we all know there will be no need to do anything as most will be dead by then)

Way things are going there will be no need for private transport or to get to and from private buisnesses....they are closing them down fast. They can make people go out of buisness with not much difficulty.

You say 7 years! Hahaha. I reckon they can reduce the amount of vehicles 70% within 18 months

Sports, music industry, restaurants, tourist industry are either permanently finished or on the way there. Big corporations will monopolize everything. Small buisnesses are on the way out

They can make fuel and roadtax so high people cannot afford to run anything exept bicycle

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

Way things are going there will be no need for private transport or to get to and from private buisnesses....they are closing them down fast. They can make people go out of buisness with not much difficulty.

You say 7 years! Hahaha. I reckon they can reduce the amount of vehicles 70% within 18 months

Sports, music industry, restaurants, tourist industry are either permanently finished or on the way there. Big corporations will monopolize everything. Small buisnesses are on the way out

They can make fuel and roadtax so high people cannot afford to run anything exept bicycle

And i suspect the owning of that bicycle will be conditional on a whole host of new rules,regulations and taxes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...