Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

That's 2 women in their 30's and a man in his 40's have now had strokes due to the actions of the british government and its regulators who waived through these injections before human trials were complete. Folk that age should not be having strokes

Will all these people who have been vaccine-damaged now join our ranks in condemning this entire evil scam?

They'll be brainwashed into thinking that they will recover, and everyone else should now do their "Civic Duty", when they get, as the radio told me this morning, a "Call-up" for their death jab.

Whatever the fuck a "Call-Up" is. Sounds again like more militaristic language, as we are fighting a War.

Except, the War is not against a deadly, invisible, non-existent pathogen, the War is being waged aganist Humanity, and most of Humanity remains in a coma.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/call-up

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The microwave injury is blamed on covid vax adverse reactions for which they are not liable. Whereas they would be liable for microwave injuries. If the unvaxxed started exhibiting serious microwave poisoning symptoms without the vax alibi this could raise red flags.

Which is exactly what's happened to me. If I'd had the jab, as invited to several times, and then displayed the symptoms I have now, it would be classed as a classic adverse reaction to the "vaccine".

But I haven't. 

So how are they going to explain that away.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Which is exactly what's happened to me. If I'd had the jab, as invited to several times, and then displayed the symptoms I have now, it would be classed as a classic adverse reaction to the "vaccine".

But I haven't. 

So how are they going to explain that away.

Is the medical establishment aware of your condition? 

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

They'll be brainwashed into thinking that they will recover, and everyone else should now do their "Civic Duty", when they get, as the radio told me this morning, a "Call-up" for their death jab.

Whatever the fuck a "Call-Up" is. Sounds again like more militaristic language, as we are fighting a War.

Except, the War is not against a deadly, invisible, non-existent pathogen, the War is being waged aganist Humanity, and most of Humanity remains in a coma.

The war is the same war it has always been: the elites v's the people

The problem is, as you say, that the people have been drugged by comfort in recent decades

Life had become easier and people have become comfortable, complacent and less willing to struggle for their own freedom.

Comfort doesn't bring happiness in my opinion, it brings weakness. If a person has meaning and purpose they are more willing to endure hardships in order to overcome the challenge they are facing but if a person has no challenge then they become comfortable and weak and unwilling to endure hardships in order to overcome

This is why the technocratic plan of universal basic income is so devestating because it will create an entire generation of people who will never know what it is to strive. It will create the weakest generation of people in known history and also the most obediant and malleable

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Is the medical establishment aware of your condition? 

Yes, but they're choosing to firstly (a) ignore it, and then (b) pass it off as something it isn't, like ezcema. It doesn't help that nobody from the NHS is prepared to look at it. COVID!!! you know....

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The war is the same war it has always been: the elites v's the people

The problem is, as you say, that the people have been drugged by comfort in recent decades

Life had become easier and people have become comfortable, complacent and less willing to struggle for their own freedom.

Comfort doesn't bring happiness in my opinion, it brings weakness. If a person has meaning and purpose they are more willing to endure hardships in order to overcome the challenge they are facing but if a person has no challenge then they become comfortable and weak and unwilling to endure hardships in order to overcome

This is why the technocratic plan of universal basic income is so devestating because it will create an entire generation of people who will never know what it is to strive. It will create the weakest generation of people in known history and also the most obediant and malleable

Yes, you're right.

Also the most narcissistic, entitled of people.

They believe their war is one of "Equality" and Saving The Planet.

Today I got an email from the NSW state Government inviting me to have the jab (see pic ) .Seeing Australia is always behind other countries I imagine this is the 1st phase of trying to convince people .When i tell my husband whats going on in the Uk he seems to think that things like that wont happen here ,denial is a great comfort .Im sure in the end there will be soldiers knocking on doors ,demonisation of the unvaccinated etc etc . The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper today printed a letter from someone saying that the over 50's should be "setting an example" by getting the jab .Ill be setting an example of how to think for myself thanks .

virus covid vaccine email.PNG

• Like 2

On 5/4/2021 at 10:18 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here is my theory about how the vax and smartmeters work together. The vaxed are all getting saline. When they get home the smartmeter assigned to them goes weaponized creating the blood clots not the vax. And because others may live at the same location as the vaxxed they get irradiated too and this is why we hear the shedding stories. The sickness is emf poisoning and the vax is a multibillion dollar saline scam. Meaning the shot in itself does nothing except set you up for emf booster irradiation.

why does it have to be saline?

wouldn't it make more sense that they are injected with metallic nanoparticles that are then more reactive to the 5G wifi cloud?

That would make the people themselves 'smart' and part of the smart grid. Putting saline into people would be a massive missed opportunity for the social engineers and i don't personally believe they'd pass up that opportunity, especially not after they have been working on nanoparticulate vaccines as we know from the published studies

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, you're right.

Also the most narcissistic, entitled of people.

They believe their war is one of "Equality" and Saving The Planet.

The narcissitic woke crowd don't really believe in equality otherwise they would support the common law which should uphold the inalianable rights of all human beings

what they support is EQUITY which is the favouring of their chosen groups and the demonisation of anyone who isn't one of their chosen groups

They are the most prejudiced people out there

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes, but they're choosing to firstly (a) ignore it, and then (b) pass it off as something it isn't, like ezcema. It doesn't help that nobody from the NHS is prepared to look at it. COVID!!! you know....

So you have developed an auto immune disorder in the last year?

Your skin is producing too many cells?

Do you live near any source of EMF or have you had any previous jabs in recent times eg flu jab?

I know someone who has had the two covid jabs but developed a mini stroke BEFORE having the two jabs which of course got them to believing that there was indeed a virus going about. However i started to consider other possibilities for example i know that person previously had the flu vaccine and i am aware of the influenza vaccine causing health problems through 'molecular mimicry'. The person in question also installed two wifi booster units in their home, one of which was directly underneath their bedroom

So this is the reason that I have never said that there is nothing going on at all.....because i do know someone who suffered a health problem. Now is it possible that the stress of the lockdown might also have caused it? Maybe but like i say i also perceive other potential triggers but as a result of this i have always explored the idea that SOMETHING is going on ie in the wake of the 5G roll out and the massive push for influenza jabs

22 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Agreed! Legitimized murder. They create and feed off human illness and suffering. A blight on humanity.

Snip-it_1621941706860.jpg.31d2ebc3eb1f40cdf2738a02421db8a4.jpg

Exactly and I love Jon Rappoport's work. He has been researching this for years and years. I think he don't get the credit he deserves for what he has exposed over the years.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

why does it have to be saline?

wouldn't it make more sense that they are injected with metallic nanoparticles that are then more reactive to the 5G wifi cloud?

That would make the people themselves 'smart' and part of the smart grid. Putting saline into people would be a massive missed opportunity for the social engineers and i don't personally believe they'd pass up that opportunity, especially not after they have been working on nanoparticulate vaccines as we know from the published studies

In my estimation they have an excellent extermination weapon with smartmeters. 5g perhaps also. I think they can get the job done without anything more than saline in the shots in that saline is cheap and they sell it like gold. Also with saline even those not targetted for extermination can get it without having to enter into a conspiracy with doctors to issue certificates without actually administering a shot. Those to be spared just take the shot but the subsequent microwave attack does not follow for them. Of course there may be something else in the shots but my point was that they dont need to weaponize the shot beyond using it to coverup their microwave extinction ambitions. Its just a theory but in my mind at least it adds up nicely. Selling saline for trillions is also a swindler's wet dream.

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In my estimation they have an excellent extermination weapon with smartmeters. 5g perhaps also. I think they can get the job done without anything more than saline in the shots in that saline is cheap and they sell it like gold. Also with saline even those not targetted for extermination can get it without having to enter into a conspiracy with doctors to issue certificates without actually administering a shot. Those to be spared just take the shot but the subsequent microwave attack does not follow for them. Of course there may be something else in the shots but my point was that they dont need to weaponize the shot beyond using it to coverup their microwave extinction ambitions. Its just a theory but in my mind at least it adds up nicely. Selling saline for trillions is also a swindler's wet dream.

perhaps you only have half the story there though?

i agree with you that the 5G and the 'smart meters' and smart grid IS going to harm people along with the 5G satellites they are firing up into low orbit in their thousands but look how desperate they are to get these jabs into people

why push jabs so aggressively when they already have a cover story for 5G damage in the claim of a virus?

If they jab aggressively they nullify their own cover story of the virus because the jabs are supposed to protect against the virus

No it's more likely that they ARE weaponising the jabs and that what is in the jabs interacts with the 5G therefore making both more potent and that in order to now cover for the damage caused by the jabs themselves they have to create a NEW cover story of the 'variants' of the virus

Its one cover up after another to hide the fact that they are doing things that are going to harm a LOT of people but i don't think it needs to be an either / or thing with 5G and the jabs i think the two work together

For example 5G uses 'phased arrays' which are like lots of tiny antennas altogether which allow them to form a BEAM that can be aimed at a specific thing such as a smart phone or phone mast or satellite but if people have been injected with interactive metal particulates then they can also form an antenna for that 5G beam to aim at

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The narcissitic woke crowd don't really believe in equality otherwise they would support the common law which should uphold the inalianable rights of all human beings

what they support is EQUITY which is the favouring of their chosen groups and the demonisation of anyone who isn't one of their chosen groups

They are the most prejudiced people out there

Yes, agreed.👍

I put the word "equality" in inverted commas, as yes, it's not equality they are shouting about, but downright prejudice. It's all just inversions everywhere!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i agree with you that the 5G and the 'smart meters' and smart grid IS going to harm people along with the 5G satellites they are firing up into low orbit in their thousands but look how desperate they are to get these jabs into people

why push jabs so aggressively when they already have a cover story for 5G damage in the claim of a virus?

If they jab aggressively they nullify their own cover story of the virus because the jabs are supposed to protect against the virus

No it's more likely that they ARE weaponising the jabs and that what is in the jabs interacts with the 5G therefore making both more potent and that in order to now cover for the damage caused by the jabs themselves they have to create a NEW cover story of the 'variants' of the virus

Its one cover up after another to hide the fact that they are doing things that are going to harm a LOT of people but i don't think it needs to be an either / or thing with 5G and the jabs i think the two work together

For example 5G uses 'phased arrays' which are like lots of tiny antennas altogether which allow them to form a BEAM that can be aimed at a specific thing such as a smart phone or phone mast or satellite but if people have been injected with interactive metal particulates then they can also form an antenna for that 5G beam to aim at

What it boils down to is Transhumanism and population reduction. That is why they are pushing the bio-weapon injections so much. They want the humans to be fully controlled and integrated by A.I. The Archons system.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, agreed.👍

I put the word "equality" in inverted commas, as yes, it's not equality they are shouting about, but downright prejudice. It's all just inversions everywhere!

yes they will say 'a black man has just been choked to death by the police therefore to end this tyranny we must end 'whiteness'' which really means that they want to get rid of all white people

So their answer to a perceived problem is to go to war against a target group

However if they instead pursued the common law they could challenge those law enforcement practices head on through jury nullification to prevent convictions for non violent 'crimes' eg drug possession and they could ensure that laws that impinge on individual freedoms could not be upheld

They are getting played by people who want to marshall and steer their anger against another target group (sabbateans steering black people against white people)

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Thoth001 said:

What it boils down to is Transhumanism and population reduction. That is why they are pushing the bio-weapon injections so much. They want the humans to be fully controlled and integrated by A.I. The Archons system.

I'm outta likes today but yes totally agree

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

In your situation I would be certain to meticulously document everything. My symptoms, photos, frequencies of occurrance, who I spoke to with dates and times. Full notes on everything they tell me. I would go on the record formally demanding they screen for microwave poisoning specifically. I would demand detailed bloodwork and insist on knowing the identity of the bloodwork technician or the name of the lab doing tests. Be certain that bloodwork labs were thoroughly infiltrated before initiating a microwave cull. The bloodclotting is classic microwave symptom. Clotting leads to respiratory distress because of reduced blood oxygenation abilities. Squeeze them hard to look in that direction.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes they will say 'a black man has just been choked to death by the police therefore to end this tyranny we must end 'whiteness'' which really means that they want to get rid of all white people

So their answer to a perceived problem is to go to war against a target group

However if they instead pursued the common law they could challenge those law enforcement practices head on through jury nullification to prevent convictions for non violent 'crimes' eg drug possession and they could ensure that laws that impinge on individual freedoms could not be upheld

They are getting played by people who want to marshall and steer their anger against another target group (sabbateans steering black people against white people)

Smoke and mirrors, look over here!!!

Yes, dirty tricksters.

Same with vaxx deaths. Look over here at the variants!!!!!

And their new target group:

The Anti- Vaxxers.

Edited by Pina Colada

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Are you saying that all the vax manufacturers are using the exact same ingredients? In order to put your theory into practice would they not need to be nearly identical vax formulations? 

Just for the record I deny they are putting 5g satellites in orbit. Even if it were possible 5g signals have no penetrating power. Cloud cover could alter their performance, decrease effectiveness.

6 hours ago, alexa said:

In an extraordinary claim, he will accuse the Prime Minister of being responsible for 'thousands of deaths' by delaying a second lockdown when a second wave of the virus hit the UK in the winter.

What a complete and utter load of bollocks.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So you have developed an auto immune disorder in the last year?

Your skin is producing too many cells?

Do you live near any source of EMF or have you had any previous jabs in recent times eg flu jab?

I know someone who has had the two covid jabs but developed a mini stroke BEFORE having the two jabs which of course got them to believing that there was indeed a virus going about. However i started to consider other possibilities for example i know that person previously had the flu vaccine and i am aware of the influenza vaccine causing health problems through 'molecular mimicry'. The person in question also installed two wifi booster units in their home, one of which was directly underneath their bedroom

So this is the reason that I have never said that there is nothing going on at all.....because i do know someone who suffered a health problem. Now is it possible that the stress of the lockdown might also have caused it? Maybe but like i say i also perceive other potential triggers but as a result of this i have always explored the idea that SOMETHING is going on ie in the wake of the 5G roll out and the massive push for influenza jabs

I have had an autoimmune condition since the 80s. But it's been under control for a long time. Some of the skin flare-ups are mimicking what happened to me then, when I briefly developed swellings on my face and hair loss on the sides of my scalp. Both areas have been calm for 30 years, but now are back as they were at the onset back then.

EMF has been a major problem since the mid-00s. We have a mast opposite us. It's been updated countless times, getting stronger and stronger. I'm already reduced to living in home-made faraday cages and wearing protective clothing/items. However, at no time has anything like this manifested itself. I do not have a history of skin problems. Though I do have unusual blood cell behaviour, first spotted in the 90s.

I avoid all jabs...no flu, no shingles, no covid. Nothing. I avoid getting involved with the NHS as much as possible, after the harm they did to me as a child.

The excess cell production is just one of the theories that has been mentioned to me by non-NHS personnel and info that has been passed onto me. I don't know if the raised, now crusting lumps that are spreading all over my body (and neck/scalp) which began 2 months ago are a result of clotting or not. Nobody is forthcoming with any info. I spent 3 hours in A&E only to be told to go home and take painkillers. The GP refused to see me in person, because of COVID. You cannot diagnose complex skin issues on the telephone.

The only link to anything I can find is that my old man had his jab just before these reactions first began to appear. And I spent a significant amount of time in his immediate company, inside. So plenty of time and opportunity for whatever transmissions/reactions may have taken place.

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

why push jabs so aggressively when they already have a cover story for 5G damage in the claim of a virus

Money. Lots of it.

They don't have the runny noses or fever normally associated with flu in microwave poisoning. The vax adverse reaction story fills in those blanks. Maybe my sampling rate wasn't high enough but all those saying they got sick never had fever or runny noses. I expect the doctors, at least a few, picked up on that.

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I love it when they call me a conspiracy theorist, I laugh in their face and say, of course its a conspiracy thats the whole effing point, but it aint no theory its fact! I wish someone would get the words 'conspiracy cult' going as a trend on twitter as an antidote to all the lies and corruption

When they pull out what they think is their trump card, namely conspiracy theorist equals lunatic, break down what they mean. 

Is scientific theory acceptable?

Yes

So you have nothing against theories. Murder detectives also have nothing against theories. They need them at the start of an investigation - based on the available evidence - to form a series of theories (otherwise known as leads) that they hope will eventually uncover the most likely truth, lead to an arrest and end up in court for examination by a judge, lawyers and a jury.

Are conspiracies a thing? Do people conspire to do bad to other people, both individually and collectively? Do you believe that companies sometimes cover disasters up (plenty of examples of this) by telling lies?

I suppose

So you would now agree that a conspiracy theory is not necessarily a silly thing?

The last time I used this line of reasoning it caused a mason at work (who had blustered into my conversation about the scamdemic) to run to his car and sulk. The remaining work colleagues were given food for thought and I was able to continue what I was saying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

Another ugly bastard, with teeth whittled down to nubs😂.... covid teeth I presume.

Why don’t the establishment understand that they’d have a much better chance of manipulating people if their showmen and show ladies were bloody gorgeous. Lots of people will forgive and tolerate a beautiful person anything, but the same behaviour from an ugly is totally unforgivable 😀. Are we to deduce that Sage came up with these uglies because they think they’re good looking.... eye of the beholder and all that... I can’t compute🧠

What a putrid boat race.

I could never tire of punching it.

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic