Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)

I've worked as a temp in an Amazon fulfillment centre for the last 18 months and Covid has transformed the place. Management are obsessed with social distancing measures and masks. Personally I imagine Amazon will keep the masks permanent. Some people fucking love them. Amazon offer weekly Covid tests though I've declined from the offset being honest and telling people I feel the whole pandemic is  bullshit and getting tested is perpetuating the madness. Obviously now everyone being encouraged to get vaccinated and again I'll be saying no thanks. I'm more than prepared to quit my job to uphold my principles on this issue.

Edited by SiliconPsychosis
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The UK is launching their version of an "Emergency Alert" system next month. It bypasses/overrides any mobile network acitivity and doesn't require an individual's phone number or details to reach them. A loud siren noise will be triggered on their device, wherever they are. It says you can opt out by turning off your phone or switching to flight mode.

But hang on, what if all these vaccinated people are walking around with tech implanted in their system, ready to pick up some sort of blast signal without notice? Is this where we are headed?

watch kingsman the secret service

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, SiliconPsychosis said:

I've worked as a temp in an Amazon fulfillment centre for the last 18 months and Covid has transformed the place. Management are obsessed with social distancing measures and masks. Personally I imagine Amazon will keep the masks permanent. Some people fucking love them. Amazon offer weekly Covid tests though I've declined from the offset being honest and telling people I feel the whole pandemic is  bullshit and getting tested is perpetuating the madness. Obviously now everyone being encouraged to get vaccinated and again I'll be saying no thanks. I'm more than prepared to quit my job to uphold my principles on this issue.

Deleted. Video upload defective. Sorry. It was a short clip from the movie Heat where DeNiro explains how you must be ready to walk away in thirty seconds if you feel the heat.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Snip-it_1621997503098.jpg.7914474ef79f91ead2094bc54dfabde1.jpg

https://www.kitchenertoday.com/amp/local-news/mind-blowingly-out-of-touch-local-restaurateur-slams-provinces-reopening-announcement-3809768

Snip-it_1621997476249.jpg.64edbf5921e4a8693adac16f1dcf1f13.jpg

No doubt in my mind that these restaurants would have spent much less sueing the government for fraud from the get-go. I mean it was a known fact (for those willing to shop for facts outside the msm bubble) near the start of covid that the PCR was used criminally. Bet compliance has lost them a small fortune to date. Their trust in government is costing them their livelihood. Countless kids are caught up in this pharma chaos of corruption. Unrepenting serial killers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The UK is launching their version of an "Emergency Alert" system next month. It bypasses/overrides any mobile network acitivity and doesn't require an individual's phone number or details to reach them. A loud siren noise will be triggered on their device, wherever they are. It says you can opt out by turning off your phone or switching to flight mode.

But hang on, what if all these vaccinated people are walking around with tech implanted in their system, ready to pick up some sort of blast signal without notice? Is this where we are headed?

Now this IS frightening, wasn't there some film about something like this ? 

SIMON WALTERS: Boris Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' and - before he was infected with the virus - offered to be injected with it live on TV to 'show it's nothing to be scared of', Dominic Cummings will claim.

They are among the explosive allegations that Mr Cummings, Mr Johnson's former chief adviser, will make to MPs investigating the Government's handling of the epidemic.

In an extraordinary claim, he will accuse the Prime Minister of being responsible for 'thousands of deaths' by delaying a second lockdown when a second wave of the virus hit the UK in the winter.

And he will allege Mr Johnson was slow to react to the pandemic because he was on a 'prolonged holiday' with partner Carrie Symonds in February last year.

Mr Cummings is expected to be accused by Tory MPs of using today's appearance before a select committee to 'avenge' his sacking in November after he lost a power struggle with Miss Symonds.

But Labour will seize on the claims as evidence that Mr Johnson could have done more to save lives.

Mr Cummings is due to give evidence to the joint health and science committees for four hours.

His claim that Mr Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' will be seized on by those who criticise the Prime Minister's politically incorrect language. The term was coined by Donald Trump in June last year, at which stage the full force of the pandemic had not hit America. By contrast, it had claimed 40,000 lives in the UK.

Mr Cummings' allegation that Mr Johnson said he was willing to be injected with Covid to reassure the public is likely to cause a major controversy.

Mr Cummings will claim the PM said: 'I'm going to get Chris Whitty (Chief Medical Officer) to inject me with it live on national TV so everyone can see it's nothing to be scared of.' He will tell MPs the PM made the remark on repeated occasions. Pictured right: 

DM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexa said:

SIMON WALTERS: Boris Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' and - before he was infected with the virus - offered to be injected with it live on TV to 'show it's nothing to be scared of', Dominic Cummings will claim.

They are among the explosive allegations that Mr Cummings, Mr Johnson's former chief adviser, will make to MPs investigating the Government's handling of the epidemic.

In an extraordinary claim, he will accuse the Prime Minister of being responsible for 'thousands of deaths' by delaying a second lockdown when a second wave of the virus hit the UK in the winter.

And he will allege Mr Johnson was slow to react to the pandemic because he was on a 'prolonged holiday' with partner Carrie Symonds in February last year.

Mr Cummings is expected to be accused by Tory MPs of using today's appearance before a select committee to 'avenge' his sacking in November after he lost a power struggle with Miss Symonds.

But Labour will seize on the claims as evidence that Mr Johnson could have done more to save lives.

Mr Cummings is due to give evidence to the joint health and science committees for four hours.

His claim that Mr Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' will be seized on by those who criticise the Prime Minister's politically incorrect language. The term was coined by Donald Trump in June last year, at which stage the full force of the pandemic had not hit America. By contrast, it had claimed 40,000 lives in the UK.

Mr Cummings' allegation that Mr Johnson said he was willing to be injected with Covid to reassure the public is likely to cause a major controversy.

Mr Cummings will claim the PM said: 'I'm going to get Chris Whitty (Chief Medical Officer) to inject me with it live on national TV so everyone can see it's nothing to be scared of.' He will tell MPs the PM made the remark on repeated occasions. Pictured right: 

DM

Massive distraction piece, before they lock the whole country down again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622004282184.jpg.f891be177fb222354f7e7a8b140abd5f.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6039835

Snip-it_1622004311362.jpg.5c9acb288512b9b5fdfd95d8015e2fab.jpg

Even a military court martial must examine the PCR evidence. Of course this psyop piece is meant to impress other military personnel that non compliance will be prosecuted regardless if the prospects of a conviction are null provided essential rules of evidence are not ignored. Personally I think the military judges dont want covid in their courts any more than their civilian counterparts want it in theirs.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Posted (edited)

How sickening this is......This goes to show just how gullible people have become.

Fund for Covid memorial is set to smash £2m barrier after £100k donation from generous reader 

42822664-0-image-m-123_1621987936302.jpg

The stunning £100,000 gift from the kind-hearted donor, who wishes to remain anonymous, means the drive to fund a Covid memorial at St Paul's Cathedral is now tantalisingly close.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I always wondered why was I born now and not in the middle ages or another time, and with the multitude of spiritual sources I have studied (over decades) to explain this I realise now that I can't actually answer this question and at the same time I realise that it doesn't matter.

I'm here now, BEING is the greatest gift.

Yup, just like every animal on earth ...our gift of life is everything !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

How sickening this is......This goes to show just how gullible people have become.

Fund for Covid memorial is set to smash £2m barrier after £100k donation from generous reader 

The stunning £100,000 gift from the kind-hearted donor, who wishes to remain anonymous, means the drive to fund a Covid memorial at St Paul's Cathedral is now tantalisingly close.

Religion and science finally reconciled. No longer rivals for the available faith out there. Heaven and hell at the negotiation table to split up the spoils of human gullibility.

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Religion and science finally reconciled. No longer rivals for the available faith out there. Heaven and hell at the negotiation table to split up the spoils of human gullibility.

Never, not in God's book.

image_2021-05-26_062152.png.05553772808ace4825eac3c73992e713.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, alexa said:

that will be one memorial i don't mind BLM trashing!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I could say a lot about God's Book. A book of metaphors with endless streams of interpretations. We should discuss this in a thread sometime. 

Yes I'd like that 👍

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1