Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, Kirito said:

They keep mentioning fungus in the scare stories about india, everyday its a new covid related fungus disease, black fungus, white fungus, todays headline was a terrible new variant yellow fungus. They're making it up as they go along

8280895919_e9b048b4ee_o-2060x1236.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Another thing I've been contemplating on and off for a lot of years...every now and then, someone who is either trying to lift the spirits, perhaps, or just someone who is (or thinks they are?) more spiritual will insist that we (specifically us) are all here right now for a reason.

I'm not sure if I believe that, as I tend y believe most of us have been here many times before.

But it is somehow comforting to think we might have been guided here because we have the fortitude to somehow defeat the encroaching evil, even if we're not sure yet how to achieve it.

Out of likes but ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I always wondered why was I born now and not in the middle ages or another time, and with the multitude of spiritual sources I have studied (over decades) to explain this I realise now that I can't actually answer this question and at the same time I realise that it doesn't matter.

I'm here now, BEING is the greatest gift.

The present, another gift from God 🎁

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

My sister in UK just messaged...asking for three good videos to show someone who is due to get vaccine.... Which videos are the best to try to discourage getting jabbed in you guys opinions?

This video breaks down a lot of the facts about the vaccine (or non facts in most cases) and I found it a good way of easing people in and provoking thought

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AlBKUM3IAm6a/

Edit: Just seen this was already shared. The Yeadon interview below helped me break through to some friends recently and the link below that is a compilation of a lot of different clips regarding the vaccine.

https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I8rK3oiMF4IB/

Edited by joey_j
  • Like 1

Copied from a social media post by Gregory Sams.
l've met him twice.
Once at a Graham Hancock talk and once at a protest in central London.
Very cool dude  😎
https://www.gregorysams.com/ )

If you still believe in the mainstream narrative, I have a few questions for you that I genuinely cannot answer:

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has similar symptoms. 

Explain why they downgraded "Covid-19" from a high consequential infectious disease days before (19th March 2020) they declared a pandemic. 

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation together in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long. 

Explain why they have completely changed normal practice and used criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test" to classify a Covid-19 death 

Explain why they banned autopsies of anyone dying from/with Covid-19. 

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose Covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation.

Explain why undertakers have seen no difference in burials or cremations.

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid."

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets.

Explain how hundreds of thousands of people marched through the streets of London for an afternoon last month but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel or reported in the mainstream press.

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff last Saturday but it wasn't shown on the TV?

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID".

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases.

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease.

Explain why the concern has been changed from Covid deaths, to hospitalisations to Covid infections to Covid "cases" .

Explain how the "anti-vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place.

Explain why the hospitals were emptier than normal during the height of the "pandemic."

Explain why whistleblowers are reporting that the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it.

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, Covid isn't dangerous to children.

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected by your own vaccine and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine.

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" (82.4 years) is higher than the average age of death without (81.5 years).

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links.

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage.

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script.

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year e.g. vaccine passports and mass surveillance (NHS app).

Explain why some people have the answers to these questions- whilst others still believe the narrative, hook, line and sinker.....

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Copied from a social media post by Gregory Sams.
l've met him twice.
Once at a Graham Hancock talk and once at a protest in central London.
Very cool dude  😎
https://www.gregorysams.com/ )

If you still believe in the mainstream narrative, I have a few questions for you that I genuinely cannot answer:

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has similar symptoms. 

Explain why they downgraded "Covid-19" from a high consequential infectious disease days before (19th March 2020) they declared a pandemic. 

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation together in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long. 

Explain why they have completely changed normal practice and used criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test" to classify a Covid-19 death 

Explain why they banned autopsies of anyone dying from/with Covid-19. 

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose Covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation.

Explain why undertakers have seen no difference in burials or cremations.

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid."

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets.

Explain how hundreds of thousands of people marched through the streets of London for an afternoon last month but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel or reported in the mainstream press.

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff last Saturday but it wasn't shown on the TV?

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID".

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases.

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease.

Explain why the concern has been changed from Covid deaths, to hospitalisations to Covid infections to Covid "cases" .

Explain how the "anti-vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place.

Explain why the hospitals were emptier than normal during the height of the "pandemic."

Explain why whistleblowers are reporting that the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it.

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, Covid isn't dangerous to children.

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected by your own vaccine and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine.

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" (82.4 years) is higher than the average age of death without (81.5 years).

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links.

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage.

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script.

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year e.g. vaccine passports and mass surveillance (NHS app).

Explain why some people have the answers to these questions- whilst others still believe the narrative, hook, line and sinker.....

👍 out of likes!!

• Like 1

I was asked (told) to register for the 18-29 vaccine today in work.

With no family to go to, I will almost certainly become homeless should I lose my job.

As terrifying as this all is, it’s a very, very dangerous game. Let’s see how those in power fare once normal, 9-5’rs like myself turn into people with nothing to lose.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ar55 said:

With no family to go to, I will almost certainly become homeless should I lose my job.

As terrifying as this all is, it’s a very, very dangerous game. Let’s see how those in power fare once normal, 9-5’rs like myself turn into people with nothing to lose.

umm they cant tell you too take a medical procedure, i would assume it being a experimental medical procedure that violates some sort of nuremburg code. 

It is getting crazy that is all i can say im not going to give you job advice being unemployed currently because i refuse to mask myself while working 

5 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Now i know Francis Boyle told the military in america to use this statement "By authority of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation, I do hereby exercise my right to refuse to submit to or to administer the Covid-19 vaccine. The United States Government has prosecuted, convicted and executed Medical Doctors who have violated the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation. Aiders and abettors of the Nuremberg Crimes are equally guilty and have also been prosecuted, convicted and executed"

I assume you could use this in whatever country you are in...

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

umm they cant tell you too take a medical procedure, i would assume it being a experimental medical procedure that violates some sort of nuremburg code. 

It is getting crazy that is all i can say im not going to give you job advice being unemployed currently because i refuse to mask myself while working 

They might not have the power to right now, but they will. In the meantime, it’ll be redundancies for all those not taking it.

The masses are absolutely infatuated by the vaccine. Those not taking it aren’t far from being placed in the same bracket as those who have committed the most heinous of crimes. So I don’t expect much uproar or unfair dismissal support.

Edited by ar55

Just now, ar55 said:

They might not have the power to right now, but they will. In the meantime, it’ll be redundancies for all those not taking it.

The masses are absolutely infatuated by the vaccine. Those not taking it aren’t far from being placed in the same bracket as those who have committed the most heinous of crimes.

I for one will be right there with ya brother maybe in a different location but placed in that same situation, this Injection is a OVER MY DEAD BODY type of situation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just been pondering whilst sat on the thinking throne

It's looking extremely likely that we are going to be subjected to an internet blackout at some time in the future,possibly coupled with phone outage and power outages (SPARS document for hints) and this is very specific to the UK but has anyone given consideration to what to do in such an event?

My thoughts are to head to the nearest large park in the town/city you live in at the first sign its happening,make it known amongst the awake community and leave the vaxxed to wait at home for instructions,we've already had the stand in the park so its just a continuation of a theme

At least that way you can be amongst like minded spirits,I have considered the fact there may be curfews and martial law hence me being specific about it happening as soon as the bl;ackouts occur,try and beat the rush so to speak,if it comes to nothing at least you will have met some like minded people you didn't know before

As ever thoughts,opinions and abuse most welcome

there's millions of spores/bacteria  all around us all the time, mostly harmless unless your at deaths door with something like cancer. 

seems to be another scare story from the behavioural insights team at sage.

20 minutes ago, ar55 said:

The masses are absolutely infatuated by the vaccine. Those not taking it aren’t far from being placed in the same bracket as those who have committed the most heinous of crimes. So I don’t expect much uproar or unfair dismissal support.

The only people you are allowed to publicly hate now are paedophiles and anti vaxxers,and i dont see it getting any easier

Luckily i've got skin like a rhino

Had an experience earlier this evening when i went ot my local shop for local people (get undressed tubbs) where i met an old friend i haven't seen for a while ,now my friend is a decent guy and semi awake but unvaxxed however he hadn't heard of the mhra data or the UKcolumn so i put him right and hit him with they have killed over 1200 people already,nothing,total disconnect from the death figures i then hit him wit hthe fact they have sent 212 blind,the change was amazing,he did a double take and exclaimed 'people gone blind ?' yes i replied and reiterated the 1200 fatalities,nothing again at the fatalities and we parted company with his final words i didn't think people had been blinded

This is the level of disconnect with death w are dealing with,it has been so so successful the constant fear mongering and inflated figures,gods help us when the actual deaths do go through the roof

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kirito said:

It's staying awake that is important. In the past I've hung out with friends to watch 911 documentaries, UFO documentaries ans so on. So weird talking to them later down the line and their eyes glaze over as they brush off comments about that kinda thing. I don't agree that they're better off, if you look closely they're struggling, they're just good at small talk and feigning interest in the latest tiktok fads. I feel sorry for them, I really do, mnore than ever this recent year, they all know somethings up, but the terror of being called a *gasp* conspiracy theorist has many of them in check. There is hope though, I was really taken aback by the size of the London marches, hundreds of thousands of very normal seeming people, all with questions and objections to whats going on. I wish I could get to London for the one this weekend.

I love it when they call me a conspiracy theorist, I laugh in their face and say, of course its a conspiracy thats the whole effing point, but it aint no theory its fact! I wish someone would get the words 'conspiracy cult' going as a trend on twitter as an antidote to all the lies and corruption

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Had an experience earlier this evening when i went ot my local shop for local people (get undressed tubbs) where i met an old friend i haven't seen for a while ,now my friend is a decent guy and semi awake but unvaxxed however he hadn't heard of the mhra data or the UKcolumn so i put him right and hit him with they have killed over 1200 people already,nothing,total disconnect from the death figures i then hit him wit hthe fact they have sent 212 blind,the change was amazing,he did a double take and exclaimed 'people gone blind ?' yes i replied and reiterated the 1200 fatalities,nothing again at the fatalities and we parted company with his final words i didn't think people had been blinded

This is the level of disconnect with death w are dealing with,it has been so so successful the constant fear mongering and inflated figures,gods help us when the actual deaths do go through the roof

People are being programmed to accept death as an option. They dont care that people die anymore because they are bombarded with death 'facts' daily from every angle and just assume they are the lucky ones

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I love it when they call me a conspiracy theorist, I laugh in their face and say, of course its a conspiracy thats the whole effing point, but it aint no theory its fact! I wish someone would get the words 'conspiracy cult' going as a trend on twitter as an antidote to all the lies and corruption

It was coined by the CIA apparently to ridicule JFK researchers etc,. I think it's only it recent years that the normans have totally bought into the term, the BBC hass terrorised them to such an extent that they are terrified of being labelled along with 'all those nutters' that question the official 911 story. I kinda remember though that conspiracy used to almost have an edgy cool vibe to it, what with the X Files and all that.

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 1

Apologies if I posted this before (I can't remember)

I am struggling financially at the moment, so I lay a few pieces of paper about the scamdemic

The f'ing plastic blue po-lice gave me a second warning about "begging". I have never asked people for spare change or written anything asking for change.

For the most, people came up to me and were pro Vax and anti Vax. For the most part, good humoured

The blue jacked wankers caught hold of this by the higher ups. Of course, I tossed the warnings straight in the bin

Just pissed off with authority. The so called UK seems the worst out of the whole western world. Just my hunch..Canada and Australia also seem to be in shit creek

IMG_2021-04-10-19-44-38-542.jpg

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Shake said:

Apologies if I posted this before (I can't remember)

I am struggling financially at the moment, so I lay a few pieces of paper about the scamdemic

The f'ing plastic blue po-lice gave me a second warning about "begging". I have never asked people for spare change or written anything asking for change.

For the most, people came up to me and were pro Vax and anti Vax. For the most part, good humoured

The blue jacked wankers caught hold of this by the higher ups. Of course, I tossed the warnings straight in the bin

Just pissed off with authority. The so called UK seems the worst out of the whole western world. Just my hunch..Canada and Australia also seem to be in shit creek

IMG_2021-04-10-19-44-38-542.jpg

Spot on, and Ireland is in deep shit as well, probably the worst.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just been pondering whilst sat on the thinking throne

It's looking extremely likely that we are going to be subjected to an internet blackout at some time in the future,possibly coupled with phone outage and power outages (SPARS document for hints) and this is very specific to the UK but has anyone given consideration to what to do in such an event?

The UK is launching their version of an "Emergency Alert" system next month. It bypasses/overrides any mobile network acitivity and doesn't require an individual's phone number or details to reach them. A loud siren noise will be triggered on their device, wherever they are. It says you can opt out by turning off your phone or switching to flight mode.

But hang on, what if all these vaccinated people are walking around with tech implanted in their system, ready to pick up some sort of blast signal without notice? Is this where we are headed?