Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just been pondering whilst sat on the thinking throne

 

It's looking extremely likely that we are going to be subjected to an internet blackout at some time in the future,possibly coupled with phone outage and power outages (SPARS document for hints) and this is very specific to the UK but has anyone given consideration to what to do in such an event?

 

My thoughts are to head to the nearest large park in the town/city you live in at the first sign its happening,make it known amongst the awake community and leave the vaxxed to wait at home for instructions,we've already had the stand in the park so its just a continuation of a theme

 

At least that way you can be amongst like minded spirits,I have considered the fact there may be curfews and martial law hence me being specific about it happening as soon as the bl;ackouts occur,try and beat the rush so to speak,if it comes to nothing at least you will have met some like minded people you didn't know before

 

As ever thoughts,opinions and abuse most welcome

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there's millions of spores/bacteria  all around us all the time, mostly harmless unless your at deaths door with something like cancer. 

 

seems to be another scare story from the behavioural insights team at sage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ar55 said:

They might not have the power to right now, but they will. In the meantime, it’ll be redundancies for all those not taking it.

 

The masses are absolutely infatuated by the vaccine. Those not taking it aren’t far from being placed in the same bracket as those who have committed the most heinous of crimes. So I don’t expect much uproar or unfair dismissal support.

The only people you are allowed to publicly hate now are paedophiles and anti vaxxers,and i dont see it getting any easier

 

Luckily i've got skin like a rhino

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had an experience earlier this evening when i went ot my local shop for local people (get undressed tubbs) where i met an old friend i haven't seen for a while ,now my friend is a decent guy and semi awake but unvaxxed however he hadn't heard of the mhra data or the UKcolumn so i put him right and hit him with they have killed over 1200 people already,nothing,total disconnect from the death figures i then hit him wit hthe fact they have sent 212 blind,the change was amazing,he did a double take and exclaimed 'people gone blind ?' yes i replied and reiterated the 1200 fatalities,nothing again at the fatalities and we parted company with his final words i didn't think people had been blinded

 

This is the level of disconnect with death w are dealing with,it has been so so successful the constant fear mongering and inflated figures,gods help us when the actual deaths do go through the roof

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kirito said:

 

It's staying awake that is important. In the past I've hung out with friends to watch 911 documentaries, UFO documentaries ans so on. So weird talking to them later down the line and their eyes glaze over as they brush off comments about that kinda thing. I don't agree that they're better off, if you look closely they're struggling, they're just good at small talk and feigning interest in the latest tiktok fads. I feel sorry for them, I really do, mnore than ever this recent year, they all know somethings up, but the terror of being called a *gasp* conspiracy theorist has many of them in check. There is hope though, I was really taken aback by the size of the London marches, hundreds of thousands of very normal seeming people, all with questions and objections to whats going on. I wish I could get to London for the one this weekend.

 

I love it when they call me a conspiracy theorist, I laugh in their face and say, of course its a conspiracy thats the whole effing point, but it aint no theory its fact! I wish someone would get the words 'conspiracy cult' going as a trend on twitter as an antidote to all the lies and corruption

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Had an experience earlier this evening when i went ot my local shop for local people (get undressed tubbs) where i met an old friend i haven't seen for a while ,now my friend is a decent guy and semi awake but unvaxxed however he hadn't heard of the mhra data or the UKcolumn so i put him right and hit him with they have killed over 1200 people already,nothing,total disconnect from the death figures i then hit him wit hthe fact they have sent 212 blind,the change was amazing,he did a double take and exclaimed 'people gone blind ?' yes i replied and reiterated the 1200 fatalities,nothing again at the fatalities and we parted company with his final words i didn't think people had been blinded

 

This is the level of disconnect with death w are dealing with,it has been so so successful the constant fear mongering and inflated figures,gods help us when the actual deaths do go through the roof

 

People are being programmed to accept death as an option. They dont care that people die anymore because they are bombarded with death 'facts' daily from every angle and just assume they are the lucky ones

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

I love it when they call me a conspiracy theorist, I laugh in their face and say, of course its a conspiracy thats the whole effing point, but it aint no theory its fact! I wish someone would get the words 'conspiracy cult' going as a trend on twitter as an antidote to all the lies and corruption

 

It was coined by the CIA apparently to ridicule JFK researchers etc,. I think it's only it recent years that the normans have totally bought into the term, the BBC hass terrorised them to such an extent that they are terrified of being labelled along with 'all those nutters' that question the official 911 story. I kinda remember though that conspiracy used to almost have an edgy cool vibe to it, what with the X Files and all that.

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apologies if I posted this before (I can't remember)

 

I am struggling financially at the moment, so I lay a few pieces of paper about the scamdemic

 

The f'ing plastic blue po-lice gave me a second warning about "begging". I have never asked people for spare change or written anything asking for change.

 

For the most, people came up to me and were pro Vax and anti Vax. For the most part, good humoured

 

The blue jacked wankers caught hold of this by the higher ups. Of course, I tossed the warnings straight in the bin

 

Just pissed off with authority. The so called UK seems the worst out of the whole western world. Just my hunch..Canada and Australia also seem to be in shit creek

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2021-04-10-19-44-38-542.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Shake said:

Apologies if I posted this before (I can't remember)

 

I am struggling financially at the moment, so I lay a few pieces of paper about the scamdemic

 

The f'ing plastic blue po-lice gave me a second warning about "begging". I have never asked people for spare change or written anything asking for change.

 

For the most, people came up to me and were pro Vax and anti Vax. For the most part, good humoured

 

The blue jacked wankers caught hold of this by the higher ups. Of course, I tossed the warnings straight in the bin

 

Just pissed off with authority. The so called UK seems the worst out of the whole western world. Just my hunch..Canada and Australia also seem to be in shit creek

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2021-04-10-19-44-38-542.jpg

 

Spot on, and Ireland is in deep shit as well, probably the worst.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just been pondering whilst sat on the thinking throne

 

It's looking extremely likely that we are going to be subjected to an internet blackout at some time in the future,possibly coupled with phone outage and power outages (SPARS document for hints) and this is very specific to the UK but has anyone given consideration to what to do in such an event?

 

The UK is launching their version of an "Emergency Alert" system next month. It bypasses/overrides any mobile network acitivity and doesn't require an individual's phone number or details to reach them. A loud siren noise will be triggered on their device, wherever they are. It says you can opt out by turning off your phone or switching to flight mode.

 

But hang on, what if all these vaccinated people are walking around with tech implanted in their system, ready to pick up some sort of blast signal without notice? Is this where we are headed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kirito said:

 

They keep mentioning fungus in the scare stories about india, everyday its a new covid related fungus disease, black fungus, white fungus, todays headline was a terrible new variant yellow fungus. They're making it up as they go along

 

 

because people have an aversion to fungus...playing with peoples minds.human fongoids spreading stories about funguses,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've worked as a temp in an Amazon fulfillment centre for the last 18 months and Covid has transformed the place. Management are obsessed with social distancing measures and masks. Personally I imagine Amazon will keep the masks permanent. Some people fucking love them. Amazon offer weekly Covid tests though I've declined from the offset being honest and telling people I feel the whole pandemic is  bullshit and getting tested is perpetuating the madness. Obviously now everyone being encouraged to get vaccinated and again I'll be saying no thanks. I'm more than prepared to quit my job to uphold my principles on this issue.

Edited by SiliconPsychosis
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The UK is launching their version of an "Emergency Alert" system next month. It bypasses/overrides any mobile network acitivity and doesn't require an individual's phone number or details to reach them. A loud siren noise will be triggered on their device, wherever they are. It says you can opt out by turning off your phone or switching to flight mode.

 

But hang on, what if all these vaccinated people are walking around with tech implanted in their system, ready to pick up some sort of blast signal without notice? Is this where we are headed?

watch kingsman the secret service

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, SiliconPsychosis said:

I've worked as a temp in an Amazon fulfillment centre for the last 18 months and Covid has transformed the place. Management are obsessed with social distancing measures and masks. Personally I imagine Amazon will keep the masks permanent. Some people fucking love them. Amazon offer weekly Covid tests though I've declined from the offset being honest and telling people I feel the whole pandemic is  bullshit and getting tested is perpetuating the madness. Obviously now everyone being encouraged to get vaccinated and again I'll be saying no thanks. I'm more than prepared to quit my job to uphold my principles on this issue.

 

Deleted. Video upload defective. Sorry. It was a short clip from the movie Heat where DeNiro explains how you must be ready to walk away in thirty seconds if you feel the heat.

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1621997503098.jpg.7914474ef79f91ead2094bc54dfabde1.jpg

https://www.kitchenertoday.com/amp/local-news/mind-blowingly-out-of-touch-local-restaurateur-slams-provinces-reopening-announcement-3809768

 

Snip-it_1621997476249.jpg.64edbf5921e4a8693adac16f1dcf1f13.jpg

 

No doubt in my mind that these restaurants would have spent much less sueing the government for fraud from the get-go. I mean it was a known fact (for those willing to shop for facts outside the msm bubble) near the start of covid that the PCR was used criminally. Bet compliance has lost them a small fortune to date. Their trust in government is costing them their livelihood. Countless kids are caught up in this pharma chaos of corruption. Unrepenting serial killers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The UK is launching their version of an "Emergency Alert" system next month. It bypasses/overrides any mobile network acitivity and doesn't require an individual's phone number or details to reach them. A loud siren noise will be triggered on their device, wherever they are. It says you can opt out by turning off your phone or switching to flight mode.

 

But hang on, what if all these vaccinated people are walking around with tech implanted in their system, ready to pick up some sort of blast signal without notice? Is this where we are headed?

 

Now this IS frightening, wasn't there some film about something like this ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SIMON WALTERS: Boris Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' and - before he was infected with the virus - offered to be injected with it live on TV to 'show it's nothing to be scared of', Dominic Cummings will claim.

 

They are among the explosive allegations that Mr Cummings, Mr Johnson's former chief adviser, will make to MPs investigating the Government's handling of the epidemic.

 

In an extraordinary claim, he will accuse the Prime Minister of being responsible for 'thousands of deaths' by delaying a second lockdown when a second wave of the virus hit the UK in the winter.

 

And he will allege Mr Johnson was slow to react to the pandemic because he was on a 'prolonged holiday' with partner Carrie Symonds in February last year.

 

Mr Cummings is expected to be accused by Tory MPs of using today's appearance before a select committee to 'avenge' his sacking in November after he lost a power struggle with Miss Symonds.

 

But Labour will seize on the claims as evidence that Mr Johnson could have done more to save lives.

 

Mr Cummings is due to give evidence to the joint health and science committees for four hours.

 

His claim that Mr Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' will be seized on by those who criticise the Prime Minister's politically incorrect language. The term was coined by Donald Trump in June last year, at which stage the full force of the pandemic had not hit America. By contrast, it had claimed 40,000 lives in the UK.

 

Mr Cummings' allegation that Mr Johnson said he was willing to be injected with Covid to reassure the public is likely to cause a major controversy.

 

Mr Cummings will claim the PM said: 'I'm going to get Chris Whitty (Chief Medical Officer) to inject me with it live on national TV so everyone can see it's nothing to be scared of.' He will tell MPs the PM made the remark on repeated occasions. Pictured right: 

DM

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

SIMON WALTERS: Boris Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' and - before he was infected with the virus - offered to be injected with it live on TV to 'show it's nothing to be scared of', Dominic Cummings will claim.

 

They are among the explosive allegations that Mr Cummings, Mr Johnson's former chief adviser, will make to MPs investigating the Government's handling of the epidemic.

 

In an extraordinary claim, he will accuse the Prime Minister of being responsible for 'thousands of deaths' by delaying a second lockdown when a second wave of the virus hit the UK in the winter.

 

And he will allege Mr Johnson was slow to react to the pandemic because he was on a 'prolonged holiday' with partner Carrie Symonds in February last year.

 

Mr Cummings is expected to be accused by Tory MPs of using today's appearance before a select committee to 'avenge' his sacking in November after he lost a power struggle with Miss Symonds.

 

But Labour will seize on the claims as evidence that Mr Johnson could have done more to save lives.

 

Mr Cummings is due to give evidence to the joint health and science committees for four hours.

 

His claim that Mr Johnson referred to Covid as 'Kung-Flu' will be seized on by those who criticise the Prime Minister's politically incorrect language. The term was coined by Donald Trump in June last year, at which stage the full force of the pandemic had not hit America. By contrast, it had claimed 40,000 lives in the UK.

 

Mr Cummings' allegation that Mr Johnson said he was willing to be injected with Covid to reassure the public is likely to cause a major controversy.

 

Mr Cummings will claim the PM said: 'I'm going to get Chris Whitty (Chief Medical Officer) to inject me with it live on national TV so everyone can see it's nothing to be scared of.' He will tell MPs the PM made the remark on repeated occasions. Pictured right: 

DM

 

Massive distraction piece, before they lock the whole country down again.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622004282184.jpg.f891be177fb222354f7e7a8b140abd5f.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6039835

 

Snip-it_1622004311362.jpg.5c9acb288512b9b5fdfd95d8015e2fab.jpg

 

Even a military court martial must examine the PCR evidence. Of course this psyop piece is meant to impress other military personnel that non compliance will be prosecuted regardless if the prospects of a conviction are null provided essential rules of evidence are not ignored. Personally I think the military judges dont want covid in their courts any more than their civilian counterparts want it in theirs.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How sickening this is......This goes to show just how gullible people have become.

Fund for Covid memorial is set to smash £2m barrier after £100k donation from generous reader 

42822664-0-image-m-123_1621987936302.jpg

The stunning £100,000 gift from the kind-hearted donor, who wishes to remain anonymous, means the drive to fund a Covid memorial at St Paul's Cathedral is now tantalisingly close.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...