Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

17 hours ago, epsom said:

EXPLAIN PLEASE........

People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.

If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answers for once.

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has the EXACT same symptoms.

Explain how the only proof that Covid exists is a computer modelled genome with zero physical proof.

Explain how you prove something into existence without going through an isolation or purification process.

Explain why no government agency has any quantifiable proof that "it" even exists.

Explain why they downgraded "Covid 19" to a non consequential infectious disease days before they declared a pandemic.

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation out of their arseholes in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long.

Explain why they have to use bullshit criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test".

Explain why they banned autopsies.

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation.

Explain why undertakers have seen no difference in custom.

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid."

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets.

Explain how tens of thousands of people stood on the streets of London last Saturday but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel.

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff but it wasn't shown on the TV?

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID".

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases.

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease.

Explain why it's been changed from Covid deaths, to covid infections to covid "cases" .

Explain how the "anti- vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place.

Explain why the hospitals were empty during the height of the "pandemic."

Explain why 1000s of nurses are getting fired for saying that their hospitals were empty.

Explain why the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it.

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, covid isn't dangerous to children.

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine.

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" is higher than the average age of death without.

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links.

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage.

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script.

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year.

Saved

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I'm so fucked off with them ie "normies" that no, I wouldn't trust their judgement on anything anymore.

I went into Tesco on Saturday and instead of just doing the shop and avoiding eye contact as I hate it these days, I decided to actually look at people to analyse if they looked different, if I could tell if they had been jabbed.

So I did.

Basically wholly unscientific, but everyone I looked at over the jab age looked like shit.

That was even with the mask covering half of their face.

They looked beaten, knackered, ill.

Grey.

Their energy field, yes, I did scan it loads of times, the word that came to me was, Dry. Their energy field was sort of dry as in brittle.

That was the word that came to me, but remember, I was putting a physical level word on something that is beyond the physical.

So I also looked at the younger people of course. They all looked vibrant and healthy still. Of course, yes, they are younger. There was one young woman who I would say had been jabbed too, possibly a health or care worker, she also looked pretty ill in the same way. But the difference was so huge, not reflective of the age difference, it was a different quality.

Now I know that this is complete unscientific nonsense, but here's what struck me as I was walking back to the car: It's not Dryness in their energy field.

It's a lack of light.

That's exactly what the healer said to DI. 

Something has gone from their energy field. 

That's what I thought. I could be entirely wrong, but I suddenly had compassion for them rather than contempt.

Has the death jab switched off the light?

I'm so sorry to quote my own post, but I remember reading this years ago which seems relevant:

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

And they've got this too, a recent article:

https://veilofreality.com/2021/04/26/the-agenda-to-eliminate-the-soul-and-the-holistic-solution-tcm-58-part-1/

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agreed.

The only thing is, I must be stupid.

It predicts (or postdicts, which is a word I've just invented ) that people are forced to get the jab. And that rioting results in the armed forces stepping in. Those are things that feel likely.

So, not for the first time, I'm puzzled as to what is eluded to when it says we know what we need to do and there's only a small window of time to do it in.

I will resist, and rail against the oncoming dystopia.

But as to how to actually stop it, I just don't know. And I've been wondering about it for a lot of years.

Personally we need to stop it and i think that may be what is being alluded to,how we stop it is going to be different for each person,and again my own personal thoughts but when the concensus is reached on how to stop it  it will happen,it may happen at a mass going outdoors event ,it may happen via messaging on social media it may never happen and all our worst nightmares and some we have yet to have come to pass but i still have enough faith in the human nature to realise it will occur we just have to be ready,I have been fortunate(or unfortunate depending on viewpoint) in that i have spent my working life waiting,waiting at airports,waiting for jobs to start,waiting for weather to improve,waiting waiting waiting,a few more weeks/months aint going to hurt and it gives me time to prepare myself physically mentally and spiritually for what is to come,look after my health,look after my family,steel myself for the fact its going to get a lot worse

No answer i know !

21 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What concerns me about these films is their professionalism. They are shot in very high quality and much of it in areas that would have to be closed off (tube trains and stations) they don't feel natural to me. They seem like trailers for the forthcoming society rather than a rebellion and warning against it.

Take from them what you will,if its propaganda consider yourself warned,if its someone very cleverly circumventing yt's ban hammer consider it well done,if its a documentation of what we are experiencing consider it a warning for future generations

The choice is wide

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

Exactly! It does amaze me though how many of us somehow woke up out of the coma, even with all of this against us. Then I guess knowing all of this, it seems a far lot easier being in an induced coma.

It's staying awake that is important. In the past I've hung out with friends to watch 911 documentaries, UFO documentaries ans so on. So weird talking to them later down the line and their eyes glaze over as they brush off comments about that kinda thing. I don't agree that they're better off, if you look closely they're struggling, they're just good at small talk and feigning interest in the latest tiktok fads. I feel sorry for them, I really do, mnore than ever this recent year, they all know somethings up, but the terror of being called a *gasp* conspiracy theorist has many of them in check. There is hope though, I was really taken aback by the size of the London marches, hundreds of thousands of very normal seeming people, all with questions and objections to whats going on. I wish I could get to London for the one this weekend.

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Another thing I've been contemplating on and off for a lot of years...every now and then, someone who is either trying to lift the spirits, perhaps, or just someone who is (or thinks they are?) more spiritual will insist that we (specifically us) are all here right now for a reason.

I'm not sure if I believe that, as I tend y believe most of us have been here many times before.

But it is somehow comforting to think we might have been guided here because we have the fortitude to somehow defeat the encroaching evil, even if we're not sure yet how to achieve it.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Personally we need to stop it and i think that may be what is being alluded to,how we stop it is going to be different for each person,and again my own personal thoughts but when the concensus is reached on how to stop it  it will happen,it may happen at a mass going outdoors event ,it may happen via messaging on social media it may never happen and all our worst nightmares and some we have yet to have come to pass but i still have enough faith in the human nature to realise it will occur we just have to be ready,I have been fortunate(or unfortunate depending on viewpoint) in that i have spent my working life waiting,waiting at airports,waiting for jobs to start,waiting for weather to improve,waiting waiting waiting,a few more weeks/months aint going to hurt and it gives me time to prepare myself physically mentally and spiritually for what is to come,look after my health,look after my family,steel myself for the fact its going to get a lot worse

No answer i know !

I'm afraid I feel we have gone past the point of no return...the battle lines have been drawn and those dividing lines are very clear and defined. Its very simple to me now...those that have taken the Vax for whatever reason are on one side. Those that stubbornly refuse are on the other. Those that have willingly consented to be masked and vaxed have agreed to live in the new world order (many without realising it). It's been a referendum but without ballot boxes and voting slips....this has been done with needles and mysterious liquids.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

should if you have a printer that can do so

I read a few days ago that you can print 2,000 stickers (or maybe it was 20,000?) for a layout of £50? That included buying a 'burner printer' (they print ID dots apparently) for around £30, and £20 for a huge roll of sticker paper. It might have been in this thread I read that actually.

Edited by Kirito

Just now, Outsider said:

I'm afraid I feel we have gone past the point of no return...the battle lines have been drawn and those dividing lines are very clear and defined. Its very simple to me now...those that have taken the Vax for whatever reason are on one side. Those that stubbornly refuse are on the other. Those that have willingly consented to be masked and vaxed have agreed to live in the new world order (many without realising it). It's been a referendum but without ballot boxes and voting slips....this has been done with needles and mysterious liquids.

Don't be too quick to lose your humanity in watching others lose theirs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirito said:

I read a few days ago that you can print 2,000 stickers (or maybe it was 20,000?) for a layout of £50? That included buying a 'burner printer' (they print ID dots apparently) for around £30, and £20 for a huge roll of sticker paper. I might have been in this thread I read that actually

I have heard whispered in hushed tones that you need to go to telegram and discover the white rose

Load of unmitigated bollix if you ask me coff    coff cofff

• Like 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Don't be too quick to lose your humanity in watching others lose theirs

Oh I'm clinging on to it right until the end. I'm still very much a human being and won't stop being one.

2 minutes ago, Kirito said:

I read a few days ago that you can print 2,000 stickers (or maybe it was 20,000?) for a layout of £50? That included buying a 'burner printer' (they print ID dots apparently) for around £30, and £20 for a huge roll of sticker paper. I might have been in this thread I read that actually

yeah that would make sense i saw it in the thread as well haha, only difference was the prices translated different for me because of location

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

I have heard whispered in hushed tones that you need to go to telegram and discover the white rose

Load of unmitigated bollix if you ask me coff    coff cofff

before i go and fetch comestibles from my local shop for local people you might want ot look at the brother ql series of printoids i ear the whispers saying 500/600/700/800 series are good

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

the reason i looked them up initially is because of the white rose sticker designs lol

Just now, TwopackShugar said:

the reason i looked them up initially is because of the white rose sticker designs lol

Strange that i did as well,took about 11 minutes to set up and about 15 to run out of paper,i await my postyperson with great anticipation,tip watch the videos on yt on how to reuse the carriage that comes with the sample roll (i just cut in half with a hot knife and luckily had a piece of plastic pipe perfect for the middle 

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

My sister in UK just messaged...asking for three good videos to show someone who is due to get vaccine.... Which videos are the best to try to discourage getting jabbed in you guys opinions?

Could try one of Dr Vernon Colemans for his old man in the chair soothing style plus he tends to deal with facts which are all cheackable via his website

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Another thing I've been contemplating on and off for a lot of years...every now and then, someone who is either trying to lift the spirits, perhaps, or just someone who is (or thinks they are?) more spiritual will insist that we (specifically us) are all here right now for a reason.

I'm not sure if I believe that, as I tend y believe most of us have been here many times before.

But it is somehow comforting to think we might have been guided here because we have the fortitude to somehow defeat the encroaching evil, even if we're not sure yet how to achieve it.

I've seriously begun to doubt many things I thought I believed before. For example re-incarnation, a lovely thought but one that excuses us from ultimate responsibility for our actions - you just keep working at it. Hmmmm, I now smell bullshit.

Do good now. Do no harm, however we WILL need to fight to keep our world as it is and not let it be inverted.

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

My sister in UK just messaged...asking for three good videos to show someone who is due to get vaccine.... Which videos are the best to try to discourage getting jabbed in you guys opinions?

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/20/if-they-get-jabbed-after-watching-this-they-are-beyond-saving/

I think this is it on archive.org

https://archive.org/details/if-people-get-jabbed-after-watching-this-they-are-beyond-saving_202105

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Could try one of Dr Vernon Colemans for his old man in the chair soothing style plus he tends to deal with facts which are all cheackable via his website

Thank you... :-)