Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9617383/First-man-world-approved-Covid-jab-dead-Brit-William-Shakespeare-died-81.html

First man in world to get approved Covid jab is dead: Brit William Shakespeare dies at 81 from a stroke after long illness

• William Shakespeare hit global headlines on December 8 after becoming first man in the world to be jabbed 
  • Mr Shakespeare died at University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire from illness unrelated to the virus 
  • His family had been thrilled at the fame he enjoyed after getting the American-made Pfizer Covid vaccine

17 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

but they believed my story about being trapped in a cave in, hence my fear. 

Well they are lying through their teeth at every turn, so why not just make up some random shit?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

You know I love nature but Greta Thunberg makes me want to chop down a forest for her to be burned at the stake

wickerman.....whitty in one arm, vallance in the other, bill gates in the head, boris in the belly and hancock in the cock

Just kidding of course....i am of course not advocating actually incinerating people!

Wickerman-Wickerman2009-DJM23.jpg

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 3

On 5/24/2021 at 11:38 AM, SimonTV said:

In Germany the police are forcing entry in to people's homes and forcibly vaccinating them. Shocking stuff. 

In Canada a man was forced to do tests and quarantine while trying to work for a company at a remote location. They wouldn't let him leave. Still some people in quarantine for 30 days with no pay and not permitted to leave. 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106289733414529654

Did we get any translation on this  ? 

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well they are lying through their teeth at every turn, so why not just make up some random shit?

I always find lies great when used in this way. Great practise as a child making up excuses for not doing homework

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

A cracking first post!!!!!

Thanks. But tbf its a 2nd account (so I can upload more vids). You'll soon suss me but for now I'll leave you guessing just for shits and giggles.

4 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Please say you went to A&E for your piles!

4 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Please say you went to A&E for your piles!

No damaged my wrist poking them back in😁

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Cassady said:

@SimonTV

I did translate it...

Bear with.

So roughly:

This is the woman (mum) speaking:

"I want to ask you who you are?

I want you to leave my flat because you are violating my civil liberties.

Leon, I want to ask you, do you want to stay here?"

Son: "Yes".

Mum: Good.

To the police: "I have already said to you, you have broken into my flat without my permission, and you need to leave.

Who are you?

What do you want me to do with this 'Beschluss' (Court Order)?

It's just signed by an officer, not the person in charge, so it is not valid.

Because the document is not legal, the police have broken the law by breaking into my flat.

"My child wants to stay here, and he has rights, that's the end of it.

I'm saying to you, you should go.

Freiheitsberaubung: Deprivation of liberties."

Then she talks about "Forcible removal"

She says that her son was sexually abused when in care. So she says that she is protecting him and not letting him be taken again.

She then says that he took a test but doesn't specify what test, says something about masks, but it's not terribly clear what happens at the end, they seem to go for the child and it's very chaotic.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DaBoss said:

Thanks. But tbf its a 2nd account (so I can upload more vids). You'll soon suss me but for now I'll leave you guessing just for shits and giggles.

I'm thinking it's Frank, but he posted earlier, but it could still be you. 🤷

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Stunning work ,Should the foks involved in the production read this thread for fucks sake keep doing what you are doing ,fantastic work

Agreed.

The only thing is, I must be stupid.

It predicts (or postdicts, which is a word I've just invented ) that people are forced to get the jab. And that rioting results in the armed forces stepping in. Those are things that feel likely.

So, not for the first time, I'm puzzled as to what is eluded to when it says we know what we need to do and there's only a small window of time to do it in.

I will resist, and rail against the oncoming dystopia.

But as to how to actually stop it, I just don't know. And I've been wondering about it for a lot of years.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DaBoss said:

Respond to the PM please..
BC

47 minutes ago, Cassady said:

I wonder if these types of stories are true or just another way to scare people. All they have to do is fake a home invasion with actors, film it or take pictures and write a false article. Even video can be doctored to fit the agenda of the day.

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Whole set of short films ,i know where im going to be for the rest of the night,this guys work is superb

And ty tfhat for the link

What concerns me about these films is their professionalism. They are shot in very high quality and much of it in areas that would have to be closed off (tube trains and stations) they don't feel natural to me. They seem like trailers for the forthcoming society rather than a rebellion and warning against it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

wickerman.....whitty in one arm, vallance in the other, bill gates in the head, boris in the belly and hancock in the cock

Just kidding of course....i am of course not advocating actually incinerating people!

Wickerman-Wickerman2009-DJM23.jpg

Burn the fucking lot, including Greg Thunberg.

Seriously why do we put up with these fuckwits - burn them all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agreed.

The only thing is, I must be stupid.

It predicts (or postdicts, which is a word I've just invented ) that people are forced to get the jab. And that rioting results in the armed forces stepping in. Those are things that feel likely.

So, not for the first time, I'm puzzled as to what is eluded to when it says we know what we need to do and there's only a small window of time to do it in.

I will resist, and rail against the oncoming dystopia.

But as to how to actually stop it, I just don't know. And I've been wondering about it for a lot of years.

They don't offer solutions (just like Orwell's 1984) because I believe they are designed to mock, to reveal what's coming (statements of intent) and show people like us that resistance is futile.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What concerns me about these films is their professionalism. They are shot in very high quality and much of it in areas that would have to be closed off (tube trains and stations) they don't feel natural to me. They seem like trailers for the forthcoming society rather than a rebellion and warning against it.

Nice observation. And he's waering a mask.

Never have, never will, those people out there are not properly human.

• Like 1