Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 5/24/2021 at 11:38 AM, SimonTV said:

In Germany the police are forcing entry in to people's homes and forcibly vaccinating them. Shocking stuff. 

In Canada a man was forced to do tests and quarantine while trying to work for a company at a remote location. They wouldn't let him leave. Still some people in quarantine for 30 days with no pay and not permitted to leave. 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106289733414529654

Did we get any translation on this  ? 

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well they are lying through their teeth at every turn, so why not just make up some random shit?

I always find lies great when used in this way. Great practise as a child making up excuses for not doing homework

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

A cracking first post!!!!!

Thanks. But tbf its a 2nd account (so I can upload more vids). You'll soon suss me but for now I'll leave you guessing just for shits and giggles.

31 minutes ago, Cassady said:

@SimonTV

I did translate it...

Bear with.

So roughly:

This is the woman (mum) speaking:

"I want to ask you who you are?

I want you to leave my flat because you are violating my civil liberties.

Leon, I want to ask you, do you want to stay here?"

Son: "Yes".

Mum: Good.

To the police: "I have already said to you, you have broken into my flat without my permission, and you need to leave.

Who are you?

What do you want me to do with this 'Beschluss' (Court Order)?

It's just signed by an officer, not the person in charge, so it is not valid.

Because the document is not legal, the police have broken the law by breaking into my flat.

"My child wants to stay here, and he has rights, that's the end of it.

I'm saying to you, you should go.

Freiheitsberaubung: Deprivation of liberties."

Then she talks about "Forcible removal"

She says that her son was sexually abused when in care. So she says that she is protecting him and not letting him be taken again.

She then says that he took a test but doesn't specify what test, says something about masks, but it's not terribly clear what happens at the end, they seem to go for the child and it's very chaotic.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DaBoss said:

Thanks. But tbf its a 2nd account (so I can upload more vids). You'll soon suss me but for now I'll leave you guessing just for shits and giggles.

I'm thinking it's Frank, but he posted earlier, but it could still be you. 🤷

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Stunning work ,Should the foks involved in the production read this thread for fucks sake keep doing what you are doing ,fantastic work

Agreed.

The only thing is, I must be stupid.

It predicts (or postdicts, which is a word I've just invented ) that people are forced to get the jab. And that rioting results in the armed forces stepping in. Those are things that feel likely.

So, not for the first time, I'm puzzled as to what is eluded to when it says we know what we need to do and there's only a small window of time to do it in.

I will resist, and rail against the oncoming dystopia.

But as to how to actually stop it, I just don't know. And I've been wondering about it for a lot of years.

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
35 minutes ago, DaBoss said:

Respond to the PM please..
BC

47 minutes ago, Cassady said:

I wonder if these types of stories are true or just another way to scare people. All they have to do is fake a home invasion with actors, film it or take pictures and write a false article. Even video can be doctored to fit the agenda of the day.

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Whole set of short films ,i know where im going to be for the rest of the night,this guys work is superb

And ty tfhat for the link

What concerns me about these films is their professionalism. They are shot in very high quality and much of it in areas that would have to be closed off (tube trains and stations) they don't feel natural to me. They seem like trailers for the forthcoming society rather than a rebellion and warning against it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

wickerman.....whitty in one arm, vallance in the other, bill gates in the head, boris in the belly and hancock in the cock

Just kidding of course....i am of course not advocating actually incinerating people!

Wickerman-Wickerman2009-DJM23.jpg

Burn the fucking lot, including Greg Thunberg.

Seriously why do we put up with these fuckwits - burn them all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agreed.

It predicts (or postdicts, which is a word I've just invented ) that people are forced to get the jab. And that rioting results in the armed forces stepping in. Those are things that feel likely.

So, not for the first time, I'm puzzled as to what is eluded to when it says we know what we need to do and there's only a small window of time to do it in.

But as to how to actually stop it, I just don't know. And I've been wondering about it for a lot of years.

They don't offer solutions (just like Orwell's 1984) because I believe they are designed to mock, to reveal what's coming (statements of intent) and show people like us that resistance is futile.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What concerns me about these films is their professionalism. They are shot in very high quality and much of it in areas that would have to be closed off (tube trains and stations) they don't feel natural to me. They seem like trailers for the forthcoming society rather than a rebellion and warning against it.

Nice observation. And he's waering a mask.

Never have, never will, those people out there are not properly human.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, epsom said:

EXPLAIN PLEASE........

People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.

If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answers for once.

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has the EXACT same symptoms.

Explain how the only proof that Covid exists is a computer modelled genome with zero physical proof.

Explain how you prove something into existence without going through an isolation or purification process.

Explain why no government agency has any quantifiable proof that "it" even exists.

Explain why they downgraded "Covid 19" to a non consequential infectious disease days before they declared a pandemic.

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation out of their arseholes in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long.

Explain why they have to use bullshit criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test".

Explain why they banned autopsies.

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation.

Explain why undertakers have seen no difference in custom.

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid."

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets.

Explain how tens of thousands of people stood on the streets of London last Saturday but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel.

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff but it wasn't shown on the TV?

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID".

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases.

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease.

Explain why it's been changed from Covid deaths, to covid infections to covid "cases" .

Explain how the "anti- vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place.

Explain why the hospitals were empty during the height of the "pandemic."

Explain why 1000s of nurses are getting fired for saying that their hospitals were empty.

Explain why the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it.

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, covid isn't dangerous to children.

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine.

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" is higher than the average age of death without.

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links.

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage.

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script.

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year.

Saved

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I'm so fucked off with them ie "normies" that no, I wouldn't trust their judgement on anything anymore.

I went into Tesco on Saturday and instead of just doing the shop and avoiding eye contact as I hate it these days, I decided to actually look at people to analyse if they looked different, if I could tell if they had been jabbed.

So I did.

Basically wholly unscientific, but everyone I looked at over the jab age looked like shit.

That was even with the mask covering half of their face.

They looked beaten, knackered, ill.

Grey.

Their energy field, yes, I did scan it loads of times, the word that came to me was, Dry. Their energy field was sort of dry as in brittle.

That was the word that came to me, but remember, I was putting a physical level word on something that is beyond the physical.

So I also looked at the younger people of course. They all looked vibrant and healthy still. Of course, yes, they are younger. There was one young woman who I would say had been jabbed too, possibly a health or care worker, she also looked pretty ill in the same way. But the difference was so huge, not reflective of the age difference, it was a different quality.

Now I know that this is complete unscientific nonsense, but here's what struck me as I was walking back to the car: It's not Dryness in their energy field.

It's a lack of light.

That's exactly what the healer said to DI. 

Something has gone from their energy field. 

That's what I thought. I could be entirely wrong, but I suddenly had compassion for them rather than contempt.

Has the death jab switched off the light?

I'm so sorry to quote my own post, but I remember reading this years ago which seems relevant:

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

And they've got this too, a recent article:

https://veilofreality.com/2021/04/26/the-agenda-to-eliminate-the-soul-and-the-holistic-solution-tcm-58-part-1/

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Agreed.

Personally we need to stop it and i think that may be what is being alluded to,how we stop it is going to be different for each person,and again my own personal thoughts but when the concensus is reached on how to stop it  it will happen,it may happen at a mass going outdoors event ,it may happen via messaging on social media it may never happen and all our worst nightmares and some we have yet to have come to pass but i still have enough faith in the human nature to realise it will occur we just have to be ready,I have been fortunate(or unfortunate depending on viewpoint) in that i have spent my working life waiting,waiting at airports,waiting for jobs to start,waiting for weather to improve,waiting waiting waiting,a few more weeks/months aint going to hurt and it gives me time to prepare myself physically mentally and spiritually for what is to come,look after my health,look after my family,steel myself for the fact its going to get a lot worse

No answer i know !

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic