Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

The goons are out in the local park testing again. They've changed there set up though as on every other occasion they left the doors on the gazebo tents open and today they are closed and the vans they have are at the side of the gazebos and not at the back as per.  I seen a few divvies go in them earlier on.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cassady said:

The goons are out in the local park testing again. They've changed there set up though as on every other occasion they left the doors on the gazebo tents open and today they are closed and the vans they have are at the side of the gazebos and not at the back as per.  I seen a few divvies go in them earlier on.  

I'm guessing here but my crystal ball (its not foresight its the ball) suggests to me the security level has been enhanced ,Something is worrying the powers that be,no doubt all the committees will have been summoned yesterday and zoomed the fuck out of each other and from somewhere within the order has been given to heighten security

 

Love to know whats making them moisten their underwear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

I was listening to something last night where they were saying someone who went for the jib-jab got a letter calling them back because they'd received saline instead of the vaxx. Can't remember where I heard it...

 

 

 

This space is intentionally left blank while I try to remember...

 

 

 

Oh yes, I think it was the Delingpod podcast interview with Dr Reiner Fuellmich...

 

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkLnBvZGJlYW4uY29tL2RlbGluZ3BvbGUvZmVlZC54bWw/episode/ZGVsaW5ncG9sZS5wb2RiZWFuLmNvbS80NzM5YjNlMy01YjI5LTNjNzYtODIyOC01NWE0Mzg4YmE5NDk?hl=en-IE&ved=2ahUKEwilqbefgeLwAhUNUBUIHfp9DnEQieUEegQIFRAF&ep=6

Found this about Canada and saline injections but its very sparse in information ,have to do a little more ddgoing

 

https://dailyhive.com/toronto/saline-injected-vaughan-covid-19-vaccine-clinic

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm guessing here but my crystal ball (its not foresight its the ball) suggests to me the security level has been enhanced ,Something is worrying the powers that be,no doubt all the committees will have been summoned yesterday and zoomed the fuck out of each other and from somewhere within the order has been given to heighten security

 

Love to know whats making them moisten their underwear

 

I wonder if that Belgian  "Far Right" soldier is for real after all and if he has a lot of similar minded, and skilled associates. 

 

I'd like to think so.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

 

 

yes but if you think its too risky give it a miss.  personally i dont think anybody under 50 should get it,  and even over that age they should have a long think.

 

might have a death wish or was scoping out the area :).   i like my odds atm,  I'd still like to know what the white and blue circles on the cubicle doors are all about.

 

this is the leaflet they hand you about blood clots :- https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/985296/PHE_12015_COVID-19_vaccination_and_blood_clotting_leaflet_v2.pdf

I think it leaflet is fake. ALl about this pandemic is fake but believing younger people getting clotting more often than old... I can't. They had to put on death certificated of old people different reason of death - not vaccine. It looks like massive scam.  Old people were dying because of their age. Who would expect... 🙁

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

 

 

yes but if you think its too risky give it a miss.  personally i dont think anybody under 50 should get it,  and even over that age they should have a long think.

 

might have a death wish or was scoping out the area :).   i like my odds atm,  I'd still like to know what the white and blue circles on the cubicle doors are all about.

 

this is the leaflet they hand you about blood clots :- https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/985296/PHE_12015_COVID-19_vaccination_and_blood_clotting_leaflet_v2.pdf

o-WOMAN-CONFUSED-facebook.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Another one small in number again,but the question is how many more and what is being logged,is this the birth of the control groups given placebo's ?

 

https://www.fox9.com/news/2-patients-receive-saline-shots-instead-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses-in-sauk-centre

 

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Another one small in number again,but the question is how many more and what is being logged,is this the birth of the control groups given placebo's ?

 

https://www.fox9.com/news/2-patients-receive-saline-shots-instead-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses-in-sauk-centre

 

They'll want a portion of people who can still produce blood, sperm and eggs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I wonder if that Belgian to "Far Right" soldier is for real after all and if he has a lot of similar minded, and skilled associates. 

 

I'd like to think so.

Still haven't caught him either,he's good,very very good but then again he's on a continent not an island,the covid spy network of neighbours friends people who you would never have dreamed of becoming snitches would have had him caught (killed?) in no time in the UK

 

He is making the Belgian security forces look a little silly now i must admit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

I was listening to something last night where they were saying someone who went for the jib-jab got a letter calling them back because they'd received saline instead of the vaxx. Can't remember where I heard it...

 

 

 

This space is intentionally left blank while I try to remember...

 

 

 

Oh yes, I think it was the Delingpod podcast interview with Dr Reiner Fuellmich...

 

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkLnBvZGJlYW4uY29tL2RlbGluZ3BvbGUvZmVlZC54bWw/episode/ZGVsaW5ncG9sZS5wb2RiZWFuLmNvbS80NzM5YjNlMy01YjI5LTNjNzYtODIyOC01NWE0Mzg4YmE5NDk?hl=en-IE&ved=2ahUKEwilqbefgeLwAhUNUBUIHfp9DnEQieUEegQIFRAF&ep=6

https://www.rt.com/news/522033-france-pfizer-vaccine-mistake/

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/covid-vaccine-clinic-accidentally-give-23691366

 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/north-carolina-walgreen-accidently-administers-saline-instead-of-covid-19-shots

https://www.wtvr.com/news/coronavirus/kroger-midlothian-gave-out-saline-instead-of-covid-19-vaccine

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

So it is worldwide,strange how all these stories suddenly come to light all at once,I'm assuming there is a tracked control group maybe 1 shot saline and they get them with the other maybe both saline and they get them with the booster but make no mistake they wont let them escape

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

 

 

yes but if you think its too risky give it a miss.  personally i dont think anybody under 50 should get it,  and even over that age they should have a long think.

 

might have a death wish or was scoping out the area :).   i like my odds atm,  I'd still like to know what the white and blue circles on the cubicle doors are all about.

 

this is the leaflet they hand you about blood clots :- https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/985296/PHE_12015_COVID-19_vaccination_and_blood_clotting_leaflet_v2.pdf

Can i ask why you took the shot?

Sorry, 2 shots

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So it is worldwide,strange how all these stories suddenly come to light all at once,I'm assuming there is a tracked control group maybe 1 shot saline and they get them with the other maybe both saline and they get them with the booster but make no mistake they wont let them escape

Replying to my own post as i have had a couple of minutes to let that sink in and it's fucking terrifying it really is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

well i look after my mum so not taking any chance some scummy official might try to stick her in a care home cos i haven't had the jab.

 

i wouldn't recommend anybody else take it though unless they think its worth the risk.

Edited by eddy64
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I wonder if that Belgian  "Far Right" soldier is for real after all and if he has a lot of similar minded, and skilled associates. 

 

I'd like to think so.

 

 

was not very bright to blab about his plan, should have kept it quiet and gone on a hunting holiday if he was that way inclined.  seems a bit fake since nothing seems to have happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, eddy64 said:

 

 

was not very bright to blab about his plan, should have kept it quiet and gone on a hunting holiday if he was that way inclined.  seems a bit fake since nothing seems to have happened.

Therein lies the conundrum,the car with the ''rocket launchers' was found soon after along woth other assorted ordnance,so basically you have someone with a gun and a grudge at large in a forest and this person who he allegedly threatened no doubt has wall to wall security now (along with the whole of Belgian parliament) IF this is as it appears to be,the initial scare stories will have worked their magic on the receptive brains of the mushrooms

 

The outcome doesn't really matter now,the press have done as they were supposed to and the message has been logged by the mushrooms

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Wow!!! I just don’t even know what to say any more 🤷‍♀️

 

Just further proof that humanity got degenerated into absolute stupidity.

It really hurts how humans actually enslave themself and do not even notice it.

Can someone wake me finally up out of this bad dream? This is unbearable.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

 

 

was not very bright to blab about his plan, should have kept it quiet and gone on a hunting holiday if he was that way inclined.  seems a bit fake since nothing seems to have happened.

 

I thought it fake at first, but I dare to hope otherwise.

 

They'd have wanted him quickly made an example of, I think, if it was the FF I suspected.

 

We'll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The saline business..isnt really a surprise. Afterall, it is still a 'trial' that folks are taking part in. They do need data from a control group. I'm sure down the road there will be some 'scandal' about how some people didnt get the proper satan juice , and they'll blame it on 'scientific rigour' etc.

 

Same goes with the 'clotting' stories that got drip fed. TPB need 'tests' to see how well their 'programming' is working (like the stress tests they do with banks). I work with data quite a bit, and when you create models you 'tweak' variables to see how robust the model is. The clot stories had all the hallmarks of them testing how good their efforts were on the plebs. 

 

This is an evolving test , where they tweak things depending on how it goes...its not just about this jab roll out but the steps that are to come too, and all the data from this step will feed into the next ones

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...