Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

This depopulation thing...Planetary population could be sorted quite easily. You see there is plenty of food, plenty of resources...but the problem is it is concentrated in the hands of the few. If everyone had a decent standard of living, then most folks have 1 or 2 kids max. Ah, but there lies the problem, the elite wouldn't be the elite if global society was more equitable in terms of resources. Afterall, humans are the only animals that pay to eat, drink and have shelter.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I'm so fucked off with them ie "normies" that no, I wouldn't trust their judgement on anything anymore.

I went into Tesco on Saturday and instead of just doing the shop and avoiding eye contact as I hate it these days, I decided to actually look at people to analyse if they looked different, if I could tell if they had been jabbed.

So I did.

Basically wholly unscientific, but everyone I looked at over the jab age looked like shit.

That was even with the mask covering half of their face.

They looked beaten, knackered, ill.

Grey.

Their energy field, yes, I did scan it loads of times, the word that came to me was, Dry. Their energy field was sort of dry as in brittle.

That was the word that came to me, but remember, I was putting a physical level word on something that is beyond the physical.

So I also looked at the younger people of course. They all looked vibrant and healthy still. Of course, yes, they are younger. There was one young woman who I would say had been jabbed too, possibly a health or care worker, she also looked pretty ill in the same way. But the difference was so huge, not reflective of the age difference, it was a different quality.

Now I know that this is complete unscientific nonsense, but here's what struck me as I was walking back to the car: It's not Dryness in their energy field.

It's a lack of light.

That's exactly what the healer said to DI. 

Something has gone from their energy field. 

That's what I thought. I could be entirely wrong, but I suddenly had compassion for them rather than contempt.

Has the death jab switched off the light?

I wouldn't read too much in energy fields, lack of light etc, I just think folks have had enough mentally living under lockdown rules. I personally haven't seen any changes in people who have been jabbed and I work with hundreds of people. If you lifted everything tomorrow back to the old normal you would see an instant uplift in people.

I am trying my best to be impartial and keeping up with affairs locally with people trying to gather hear say stories, but at the moment I personally I have not heard any horror stories from the vaccinated other than possible one blood clot. But I do suspect the elites are playing the long game, so who knows about 2/3 years down and possibly even longer than that with children being vaccinated. I would certainly invest in IVF type companies if I had some money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I wouldn't read too much in energy fields, lack of light etc, I just think folks have had enough mentally living under lockdown rules. I personally haven't seen any changes in people who have been jabbed and I work with hundreds of people. If you lifted everything tomorrow back to the old normal you would see an instant uplift in people.

I am trying my best to be impartial and keeping up with affairs locally with people trying to gather hear say stories, but at the moment I personally I have not heard any horror stories from the vaccinated other than possible one blood clot. But I do suspect the elites are playing the long game, so who knows about 2/3 years down and possibly even longer than that with children being vaccinated. I would certainly invest in IVF type companies if I had some money. 

See i kinda look at it like this if you took the injection you are actually a negative strike too "our" cause meaning the people that dont want experimental injections that will change Dna. 

Only because they believe everything they see on t.v. and dont understand the endgame of this Medical tyranny.

8 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

Yes, people certainly are beaten down by all the lockdowns, etc, but this was something else too. 

Let's hope I'm wrong.

Just now, Pina Colada said:

Yes, people certainly are beaten down by all the lockdowns, etc, but this was something else too. 

Let's hope I'm wrong.

I hope your right, so can I throw back the I told you so line. But at the moment I am a conspiracy nut and have no evidence locally that the vaccine causes harm. 

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

I'm so fucked off with them ie "normies" that no, I wouldn't trust their judgement on anything anymore.

I went into Tesco on Saturday and instead of just doing the shop and avoiding eye contact as I hate it these days, I decided to actually look at people to analyse if they looked different, if I could tell if they had been jabbed.

So I did.

Basically wholly unscientific, but everyone I looked at over the jab age looked like shit.

That was even with the mask covering half of their face.

They looked beaten, knackered, ill.

Grey.

Their energy field, yes, I did scan it loads of times, the word that came to me was, Dry. Their energy field was sort of dry as in brittle.

That was the word that came to me, but remember, I was putting a physical level word on something that is beyond the physical.

So I also looked at the younger people of course. They all looked vibrant and healthy still. Of course, yes, they are younger. There was one young woman who I would say had been jabbed too, possibly a health or care worker, she also looked pretty ill in the same way. But the difference was so huge, not reflective of the age difference, it was a different quality.

Now I know that this is complete unscientific nonsense, but here's what struck me as I was walking back to the car: It's not Dryness in their energy field.

It's a lack of light.

That's exactly what the healer said to DI. 

Something has gone from their energy field. 

That's what I thought. I could be entirely wrong, but I suddenly had compassion for them rather than contempt.

Has the death jab switched off the light?

It's mental disease... And I mean for real... Like mass psychosis. Mass hypochondria. They are not afraid of any other thing but covid...  It's psychological phenomena - comparable with fascism in Germany. I have a lot of respect to these crowd manipulators... Whole nations are hypnotised. Just WOW 🤔

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I hope your right, so can I throw back the I told you so line. But at the moment I am a conspiracy nut and have no evidence locally that the vaccine causes harm. 

I wish everyone of them health. Vaccinated or not. Peace, love and fcuk off ;) BTW they will be coughing into your face saying it's not vaccine... (my experience) 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

What is bad about it, is many of these people that are getting these injections will become part of the food supply and whatever is in those injections. No doubt the cabal planned that out also.

It was prophesied in the Bible that we'll be eating each other.

It worked well cannibalising livestock in recent history!  🤪

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I personally think you can read into a `lack of light`.  I agree people have been mentally assaulted with the past year or so... but more than that it is trauma... the body and the mind reacts to trauma. It is this trauma that diminishes the energy field within a person, it it this zapping of positivity and the replacing with negativity that causes the lack of light and spiritual energy. Many people with PTSD will go on to commit suicide. No amount of `lifting`or``counselling`` can remove the damage done.  I wouldn`t be so dismissive of the ``lack of light`` and ``positivity.``  Trauma to the spirit is often long term.. regardless of attempts to rectify the situation.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

lots of people at the arena today,  there were 19 jabbing cubicles each had a number next to it and next to that was a stop or go sign and next to that a white or blue circle.  wonder what the circle is about.   

seems the scare tactics worked as a lot of first time jabbed there it seems, lots more than last time i went.  they helpfully give you a leaflet about the possible blood clotting.  if you have an headache for more than 4 days your supposed to call a doctor.

didn't try to give me a sticker this time lol.

Edited by eddy64

24 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

lots of people at the arena today,  there were 19 jabbing cubicles each had a number next to it and next to that was a stop or go sign and next to that a white or blue circle.  wonder what the circle is about.   

seems the scare tactics worked as a lot of first time jabbed there it seems, lots more than last time i went.  they helpfully give you a leaflet about the possible blood clotting.  if you have an headache for more than 4 days your supposed to call a doctor.

didn't try to give me a sticker this time lol.

You have actually had both doses?

17 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I've sat here racking my brains on more than one occasion thinking how i could make a few grand from the gullible sheep ,trouble is my moral compass still points where it's supposed to and even in the depths of this insanity it would be wrong to capitalise on their misfortune,maybe if i get jabbed the compass might be swayed ? (thats about as likely as the Chesterfield spire straightening itself when a virgin marries in the church)

Yeah, if morals didn't guide you, then the surveillance, biometric, and telemedicine industries would surely be lucrative.

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

You have actually had both doses?

yes but if you think its too risky give it a miss.  personally i dont think anybody under 50 should get it,  and even over that age they should have a long think.

might have a death wish or was scoping out the area :).   i like my odds atm,  I'd still like to know what the white and blue circles on the cubicle doors are all about.

this is the leaflet they hand you about blood clots :- https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/985296/PHE_12015_COVID-19_vaccination_and_blood_clotting_leaflet_v2.pdf

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, eddy64 said:

yes but if you think its too risky give it a miss.  personally i dont think anybody under 50 should get it,  and even over that age they should have a long think.

might have a death wish or was scoping out the area :).   i like my odds atm,  I'd still like to know what the white and blue circles on the cubicle doors are all about.

this is the leaflet they hand you about blood clots :- https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/985296/PHE_12015_COVID-19_vaccination_and_blood_clotting_leaflet_v2.pdf

giphy.gif

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, if morals didn't guide you, then the surveillance, biometric, and telemedicine industries would surely be lucrative.

Far too high tech for me i' afraid if it can't be mended with a big hammer its an electrical problem

• Like 2

Anyone have any links or pointers to some batches of the vaccine in the US found to be nothing more than saline?

Saw it quoted a couple of days ago ,cant remember where as usual (when you spend 18 hours a day online things tend to go missing)

8 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

Shame you will be dead in two years eh?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Anyone have any links or pointers to some batches of the vaccine in the US found to be nothing more than saline?

Saw it quoted a couple of days ago ,cant remember where as usual (when you spend 18 hours a day online things tend to go missing)

I was listening to something last night where they were saying someone who went for the jib-jab got a letter calling them back because they'd received saline instead of the vaxx. Can't remember where I heard it...

This space is intentionally left blank while I try to remember...

Oh yes, I think it was the Delingpod podcast interview with Dr Reiner Fuellmich...

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkLnBvZGJlYW4uY29tL2RlbGluZ3BvbGUvZmVlZC54bWw/episode/ZGVsaW5ncG9sZS5wb2RiZWFuLmNvbS80NzM5YjNlMy01YjI5LTNjNzYtODIyOC01NWE0Mzg4YmE5NDk?hl=en-IE&ved=2ahUKEwilqbefgeLwAhUNUBUIHfp9DnEQieUEegQIFRAF&ep=6