Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, epsom said:

EXPLAIN PLEASE........

People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.

If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answers for once.

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has the EXACT same symptoms.

Explain how the only proof that Covid exists is a computer modelled genome with zero physical proof.

Explain how you prove something into existence without going through an isolation or purification process.

Explain why no government agency has any quantifiable proof that "it" even exists.

Explain why they downgraded "Covid 19" to a non consequential infectious disease days before they declared a pandemic.

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation out of their arseholes in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long.

Explain why they have to use bullshit criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test".

Explain why they banned autopsies.

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation.

Explain why undertakers have seen no difference in custom.

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid."

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets.

Explain how tens of thousands of people stood on the streets of London last Saturday but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel.

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff but it wasn't shown on the TV?

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID".

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases.

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease.

Explain why it's been changed from Covid deaths, to covid infections to covid "cases" .

Explain how the "anti- vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place.

Explain why the hospitals were empty during the height of the "pandemic."

Explain why 1000s of nurses are getting fired for saying that their hospitals were empty.

Explain why the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it.

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, covid isn't dangerous to children.

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine.

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" is higher than the average age of death without.

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links.

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage.

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script.

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year.

Ah, the 'normies' will easily explain it all away by saying YOUR a conspiracy theorist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, alexa said:

So in other words there will be no end to mask wearing or social distancing, b/c of this none existence Indian variant ???????

Quarantine requirements will reportedly be maintained for those who come into contact with positive cases after June 21 even if they have received both doses of the vaccine.

Nearly 23 million people who have had both jabs could be forced to isolate for 10 days if contacted by the NHS, adding a negative test would not allow an early end to quarantine.

So, even if you test negative, you will still be held against your will and prevented from leaving?

A (hidden) source told the paper: "There is still a risk of getting the virus and spreading it on."

Remind me, why did people get this "vaccine?"

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/brits-both-vaccine-jabs-still-20670365

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Victoria in Australia has launched its annual covid scare crackdown, and urged everyone eligible to get the jab. They well behind though, they still at over 70s mark, so about 6 months behind Uk and Ireland. 

I hear there is much "hesitancy" in Australia?

25 minutes ago, Velma said:

Max Taylor, Consumer Director, Vodafone UK said: “The pandemic has changed the way we use our homes and will have a lasting impact.

How convenient for Vodfone.

Piers Taylor said: “Overnight, and quicker than any other change in history, we have radically altered what we do in our domestic spaces following the outbreak of the pandemic.

Because we were forced to!

“Looking ahead into the next 20 years, we can expect to see vast differences not only in the way our houses look and feel, but in the way we are connected through our homes, with everything we do being assisted by digital technology.”

And if you’d prefer not…?

Smart windows, sensors in the floor, robots minding your pets, drones keeping an eye on your children, intelligently adapted households, with super-strong broadband.

'The future will look very different' experts say

Sounds bloody horrific!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/14907776/underground-greenhouses-grow-food-robots/

I would rather live in a tree hut then all that.😄

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Quarantine requirements will reportedly be maintained for those who come into contact with positive cases after June 21 even if they have received both doses of the vaccine.

Nearly 23 million people who have had both jabs could be forced to isolate for 10 days if contacted by the NHS, adding a negative test would not allow an early end to quarantine.

So, even if you test negative, you will still be held against your will and prevented from leaving?

A (hidden) source told the paper: "There is still a risk of getting the virus and spreading it on."

Remind me, why did people get this "vaccine?"

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/brits-both-vaccine-jabs-still-20670365

To bad schools don't teach that germ theory was proven a fraud in the early 1900s with experiments like one being The Rosenau Experiment, 1918-1919.

https://www.gjenvick.com/Influenza/TheRosenauExperiment-1918-1919.html

But the big pharma cartel would lose trillions if people learned about Terrain Theory and Exosome Theory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thoth001 said:

Are covid spike proteins being RELEASED onto cities

https://vimeo.com/553507224

Is it Safe IS it Effective EXCELLENT documentary

https://vimeo.com/553563141

VACCINE IS A HORRENDOUS BIO WEAPON OF DEPOPULATION

DR. McCULLOUGH Vaccine is A Horrendous Bio Weapon OF Depopulation And Pandemic Was PLANNED

https://ourtube.co.uk/watch/9XoSt58b79xqrPb

Sadly, I reckon this doctor is a 'marked' man. He needs 24/7 personal secutity protection

Edited by Anders

2 minutes ago, Anders said:

Sadly, I reckon this doctor is a 'marked' man. He needs 24/7 personal secutity protection

No doubts about that and that reminds me of Rand Paul getting white powder sent to him with a threat for going up against the criminal quack Dr. Fauci. The medical cartel is worse then the mafia and drug cartels.

4 minutes ago, campanar said:

New York Times. Not sure what to make of it, priming the sheeple for the vaxx sterilization outcome???

"All over the world, countries are confronting population stagnation and a fertility bust"

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/long-slide-looms-world-population-114958574.html

What gets me wondering is, here in the US it seems like they are getting ready for a mass die off with articles like these:

Wisconsin to Liquefy the Dead, flush into Sewers, Then Spray the Sludge on Food Farms

The Wisconsin senate has approved a bill in the last week allowing dead bodies to be dissolved in a chemical bath and disposed like sewage, then spread all over food crops as “biosludge.”

Senate Bill 228 authorises a practice called “alkaline hydrolysis” that liquifies corpses through “water cremation” using a mixture of water, heat, and chemical agents, leaving only bones behind. The liquid is then dumped into the sewage system or boiled off, where the bones are then crushed and deposited into an urn.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/24/wisconsin-to-liquefy-the-dead-flush-into-sewers-then-spray-the-sludge-on-food-farms/

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Ah, the 'normies' will easily explain it all away by saying YOUR a conspiracy theorist.

Wasn't my original post----I copied it from someone else. Thought the questions were relevant.

26 minutes ago, Thoth001 said:

What gets me wondering is, here in the US it seems like they are getting ready for a mass die off with articles like these:

Wisconsin to Liquefy the Dead, flush into Sewers, Then Spray the Sludge on Food Farms

The Wisconsin senate has approved a bill in the last week allowing dead bodies to be dissolved in a chemical bath and disposed like sewage, then spread all over food crops as “biosludge.”

Senate Bill 228 authorises a practice called “alkaline hydrolysis” that liquifies corpses through “water cremation” using a mixture of water, heat, and chemical agents, leaving only bones behind. The liquid is then dumped into the sewage system or boiled off, where the bones are then crushed and deposited into an urn.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/24/wisconsin-to-liquefy-the-dead-flush-into-sewers-then-spray-the-sludge-on-food-farms/

Interestiing wiki on alkaline hydrolysis of corpses including the history !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(body_disposal)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

This is one of the best videos I've seen for ages, must watch to the very end to get the gist.

The mark of the beast system is here. End times, social conditioning, vaccine agenda

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=D3OWUU4S42WA

1095233277_awor.PNG.b026903ff75148ff45cccc8c46f0bdb4.PNG

The way I see it is The Mark of the beast essentially is a mark which shows that you are branded as being owned by the extraterrestrials. You are owned by those who are behind the New World Order. They essentially are the Beast. The Draconians are the Beast from Draco that was called the dragon in the Book of Revelation, these are those that you refer to as the Reptoids. And surly these microchips being put in the body by these COVID injections, these people will surly be owned.

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Interestiing wiki on alkaline hydrolysis of corpses including the history !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(body_disposal)

What is bad about it, is many of these people that are getting these injections will become part of the food supply and whatever is in those injections. No doubt the cabal planned that out also.

5 hours ago, alexa said:

So in other words there will be no end to mask wearing or social distancing, b/c of this none existence Indian variant ???????

Surely the gimps will pull them off when the hot weather arrives?

Or do the cunts intend to have a face that's tanned from the nose upwards?

• Haha 1

I'm also noticing guys the effects of this nonsense and my interactions with "normies" over important issues. I don't have any trust in these people anymore. Because if their brains can be hijacked so easily and they can clearly demonstrate lack of critical thinking - when it comes to business transactions and other matters that require trust - I can't seem to trust them....

Anyone else find this?

Any helpful advice to resolve?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Surely the gimps will pull them off when the hot weather arrives?

Or do the cunts intend to have a face that's tanned from the nose upwards?

It'll be interestimg because as the weather gets warmer it will be a barometer and a visible sign of just how believing a person is of the whole shamdemic,mask still on but on their chin =fence sitter mask fully on and struggling to breath=full blown believer and paid up member of cult covid, mask hanging off one ear=they know its a con but are paying lip service to it, NO mask = normal intelligent person still capable of independent thought and free will

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I'm also noticing guys the effects of this nonsense and my interactions with "normies" over important issues. I don't have any trust in these people anymore. Because if their brains can be hijacked so easily and they can clearly demonstrate lack of critical thinking - when it comes to business transactions and other matters that require trust - I can't seem to trust them....

Anyone else find this?

Any helpful advice to resolve?

Dont trust them,they will drag you down with them and relish the thought at doing so,nobody likes to die alone