Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Boris definately has the 'roman' nose

boris.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=webp

I think it's very likely that people like Boris, Blair, Cameron etc are knee deep in this stuff, but I think it's possible that they believe they're the good guys, I'm not kidding. I also think they're not very smart people, and their tattered spirits and huge egos would make them prime candidates for hypnotic manipulation. In the last couple of days I've noticed something realy off with photos of people like Fauci, and Gates, I think those two would be pretty close to the top table meeting were they openly discuss plans for literal genocide. I think Boris is way lower on their crappy hierarchy.

I'm becoming more inclined to look towards the Tavistock institute for ideas as to where the scarecrow of downing st is getting HIS orders from,As with most of the PM's of my lifetime they are merely public mouthpieces taught to deliver decisions made by a vast array of unknown men in grey suits

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm becoming more inclined to look towards the Tavistock institute for ideas as to where the scarecrow of downing st is getting HIS orders from,As with most of the PM's of my lifetime they are merely public mouthpieces taught to deliver decisions made by a vast array of unknown men in grey suits

Agreed, but at what level? Does Boris think he's in charge? I mean, Trump literally believed he was in charge of the USA, even though all he did was complain on Twitter. I remember reading that Obama would play vidya games in the oval office while his 'advisers' were working at the big table.

Like, Do these shadowy types talk to Boris as if he's in charge, whilst heavily advising him of this and that, or does he literally go to a meeting were he gets his orders for the day?

Edited by Kirito

6 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

am i crazy or is this vaccine just causing issues with peoples health and they are claiming it to be a new variant? alex jones started this earlier today and now its on this tru news website currently 

Stuff!!!!.png

Way back in October 2019 when Gates and crew were war-gaming 'a future pandemic' they had already factored 'variants' into the equation. It's the perfect cover, The VaXXX side effects are the new variants!

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Agreed, but at what level? Does Boris think he's in charge? I mean, Trump literally believed he was in charge of the USA, even though all he did was complain on Twitter. I remember reading that Obama would play vidya games in the oval office while his 'advisers' were working at the big table.

Like, Do these shadowy types talk to Boris as if he's in charge, whilst heavily advising him of this and that, or does he literally go to a meeting were he gets his orders for the day?

I think he's instructed to do as he's told by memebers of his own cabinet,I have always suspected he who i mentioned in the above post to have far more clout in the government than he is being given credit for,and of course he will be getting his orders as well and so the onion expands each layer being seperated from the rest

I have watched this whole shitshow from the beginning and early on it was apparent that Boris was uncomfortable with what he was dealing with ,the doubt in his demeanour and voice were palpable,cue his catching the pox and his period in hospital and voila he comes back and he's ''different'' hard to put my finger on it and no doubt many psychologists and behavioural analysists would have a field day interpreting his speech and body language but for me its gut instinct and it screamed ''he's been got at'' quite early on last year and nothing has happened to change my mind sinnce then

6 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

figures cheers bud!

Can you give me a quick rundown of what Jones was saying? I'll need to try and check it out later if I have the time. Kinda worried that if vaxxxed normies start dropping like flies to 'the variant' it will change the game entirely, it's one thing standing aside right now whilst the world goes mad around us, but can we all remain safely outside of the madness if there is real (fake covid) deaths from the vaccine?

2 hours ago, Velma said:

If the Armed Forces come to your door, ask them if they swore the Oath Of Allegiance; to be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Her Heirs and Successors and, as in duty bound, swear by Almighty God to give your loyalty to the United Kingdom and respect its rights and freedoms, uphold its democratic values. Did you swear to "observe its laws faithfully and fulfill your duties and obligations as a British citizen?" If they say "yes" then tell them to fuck off!

You might get more mileage reasoning with a toaster. Soldiers with orders are as sociable as rocks.

Not to say I wouldn't give my last dollar to see a video of a citizen sermonizing jackboot armed thugs like that 😁 My guess is by the time they are knocking on your door they are just baby steps away from kicking your door in. For any reason.

Been selecting a few of the members listed of the SPI-B committee and simply ddgoing their names ,Its becoming apparent these bastards are having a field day being given free reign to put into practice everything they have dreamed of

They must all be so excited that they sit in a puddle of their own moisture every time spi-b is convened

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Marteau

https://www.stx.ox.ac.uk/people/michael-parker

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/psychology/crowdsidentities/people/

https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/your-right-to-information/our-people/the-management/the-executive/#dcc-netherton

For those people who think this government doesn't know what it is doing i suggest a complete opposite viewpoint they know EXACTLY what they are doing ably assisted by some of the finest minds in the country

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think he's instructed to do as he's told by memebers of his own cabinet,I have always suspected he who i mentioned in the above post to have far more clout in the government than he is being given credit for,and of course he will be getting his orders as well and so the onion expands each layer being seperated from the rest

I have watched this whole shitshow from the beginning and early on it was apparent that Boris was uncomfortable with what he was dealing with ,the doubt in his demeanour and voice were palpable,cue his catching the pox and his period in hospital and voila he comes back and he's ''different'' hard to put my finger on it and no doubt many psychologists and behavioural analysists would have a field day interpreting his speech and body language but for me its gut instinct and it screamed ''he's been got at'' quite early on last year and nothing has happened to change my mind sinnce then

I've never really been interested in politics to be honest, it's just there to the side usually, whilst most people live their lives, now it's been front and centre for a year, although to be honest I still kinda ignore it for the most part, I haven't got a telly, I've never heard most of the players speak, couldn't tell you what whitty sounds like for instance. One thing that struck me about Boris, was the day after the Brexit thing, and all the press were outside his house, and he didn't come out to speak for days. It was like he (or his aides/advisers) didn't know what to do. Looking back on that right now it's as if it was set up to lose, like they had probably prepared a losing speech, "Oh, we nearly done it, but sadly we must concede..."

Edited by Kirito

53 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

could bojo have been taken out and replaced when covided? why not.

his satanic rothschild agent missus is his handler alright

Yep she's definitely the handler. I believe she's a key player along with Cummings. Johnson and Hancock are the public facing puppets with Whitty and Cummings controlling every move they make.

13 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Can you give me a quick rundown of what Jones was saying? I'll need to try and check it out later if I have the time. Kinda worried that if vaxxxed normies start dropping like flies to 'the variant' it will change the game entirely, it's one thing standing aside right now whilst the world goes mad around us, but can we all remain safely outside of the madness if there is real (fake covid) deaths from the vaccine?

see it was just what he posted i couldnt really bother opening it because i kinda figured it was the so called new varient spreading after the Injections were launched,  which were actually just effects from said injections.

It was posted on his Gab account earlier today.

Breaking : Discoverer OF HIV Warns COVID Vaccine Could Kill You

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60ab1fdaba189f450b9 

its the same interview with the luc montiguer or however you spell his last name i imagine jones may talk over it like his usual clips 

7 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You might get more mileage reasoning with a toaster. Soldiers with orders are as sociable as rocks.

Not to say I wouldn't give my last dollar to see a video of a citizen sermonizing jackboot armed thugs like that 😁 My guess is by the time they are knocking on your door they are just baby steps away from kicking your door in. For any reason.

We are still part of the EU defence union as much as anyone would like to believe otherwise,its not beyond the realms of possibility that the UK armed forces wont be required to do the door kicking,Imagine civil unrest occurs (or is instigated) and the government reaches out to its allies in helping squash the insurrection cue a multi national force to ''help'' .That lowly paid greek soldier will be far more willing to drag you out of your house than a UK soldier might be.Remember they (the government) can only call on 500,000 troops police and other assorteds to protect them from a population upwards of 66 million ,They have a back up plan of that i'm sure

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Would leave garden doors... xD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kirito said:

So he's going after Gates and Fauci?

He's a minion far below those two crooks in rank,He means he'll come after the unvaxxed and will ultimately initiate forced vaccination for those who decline,oh he'll try everything beforehand but when he receives his orders to set it in motion he will

42 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

am i crazy or is this vaccine just causing issues with peoples health and they are claiming it to be a new variant? alex jones started this earlier today and now its on this tru news website currently 

Stuff!!!!.png

I watch trunews.com all the time, they do what it says in their title report True News.

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We are still part of the EU defence union as much as anyone would like to believe otherwise,its not beyond the realms of possibility that the UK armed forces wont be required to do the door kicking,Imagine civil unrest occurs (or is instigated) and the government reaches out to its allies in helping squash the insurrection cue a multi national force to ''help'' .That lowly paid greek soldier will be far more willing to drag you out of your house than a UK soldier might be.Remember they (the government) can only call on 500,000 troops police and other assorteds to protect them from a population upwards of 66 million ,They have a back up plan of that i'm sure

Well said! In the big picture of a possible military deployment I see soldiers operating far outside the traditional roles they trained for. One of the tenets of soldiering is that your family is safe at home while you are servicing the conflict at the front. Soldiering covid worldwide even considering rotations from different countries still has a precedence in that no families are safe at home. This is where my thoughts intersect with my theory of deserting cops and army forming and ruling over feifdoms. At this point civilization have slid into feudalism and territorialisms. Rolling blackouts the norm.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

I watch trunews.com all the time, they do what it says in their title report True News.

im not trying to argue but they seem to still be pushing this Bio weapon from wuhan, i like there reporting on isreal and what not but i just cant sit and listen to those trying to beat this bio weapon drum tbh...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwopackShugar said:

im not trying to argue but they seem to still be pushing this Bio weapon from wuhan, i like there reporting on isreal and what not but i just cant sit and listen to those trying to beat this bio weapon drum tbh...

Yes, I prefer it when they talk about Israel & the Zionists, they are spot on when it comes to this topic.

"Rare" became a buzz word of covid when dismissing vax adverse reactions. The next big buzz word coming is "scarcity" or "scarce". I think it is safe to say those two buzz words will follow us for the next decade at least. Before any age of higher civilization sees the day we will have an intimate knowledge of scarecity. Little things will have taken on a new importance in scarcity.

5 hours ago, Outsider said:

Looks ominous. Can't imagine your average soldier is too impressed with cold calling on British citizens.

I wrote this a while ago. A council running a social experiment with young people, that gets the Army to round up people and vaccinate them. Appears to be coming true...

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic