Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Bear in mind that many will have lost the capacity to reproduce.

Exactly, so time to capitalise. You can milk me like a cow for that kind of money quoted above. I'd be able to retire in a year. 

 

Who said you couldn't be a professional wanker! 🤣

Edited by Morpheus
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From a thread I just made:

 

Is it possible that Boris Johnson is Hypnotised?

 

I mean, all those psychologists on the SAGE panel - almost every psychologist is trained in hypnotism for use in therapies. All of them would have at least a minimal grasp of it, I'm guessing SAGE will be full of Occult / Mason types so that would up the likelihood of skulduggery. Also, thinking back to when Bojo was in the hospital, it all looked like a very Derren Brown-ish setup - those styles of deep manipulation really require a closed setting, full control of the enviroment, so that hospital setting would have been ideal to fuck with him. And at the time I remember an interview with the 2 nurses that cared for him, two Australian nurses, I thought that was really odd, both of them being Australians, and Australia is big centre of the occult as many of you will know.

 

Apart from that there is the general mass hysteria that half the world is caught up in, the normies and MSM watchers anyway, All the government ministers (our supposed representatives) will be caught up in this hysteria too.

 

I think that this is more likely than Bojo actually being 'in the know' as to what is going on, he's more likely to have a handler in the shadows that knows a bit more of the scam

 

Whadya think? Is Bojo a villain or a victim in this?

Edited by Kirito
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Is it possible that Boris Johnson is Hypnotised?

 

I think that this is more likely than Bojo actually being 'in the know' as to what is going on, he's more likely to have a handler in the shadows that knows a bit more of the scam

 

Whadya think? Is Bojo a villain or a victim in this?

 

I believe that Boris is part of the secret society network and that he is doing their bidding. He has announced that he intends to 'build back better' after the covid-hysteria which is obviously using the tagline of the 'great reset' crowd and other world leaders like biden and trudeau and ahearn have used it as well.

 

Boris says he will create a 'new jerusalem' in the UK after covid which is what i believe the knights templar did after the crusades.

 

Boris can be seen donning the yarmulk and touching the wailing wall in jerusalem which is surely a statement of a belief of some sort of higher authority and a sense of destiny that must be fulfilled.

 

Boris has also been photographed with the rothschilds who are the real power behind the throne in this country. One of his ancestors was turkish and i believe it is highly likely that they were a 'donmeh' which is to say a sabbatean jew and that boris has been raised in the same lurianic kabbalist tradition of which the rothschilds are a form of royalty

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I believe that Boris is part of the secret society network and that he is doing their bidding. He has announced that he intends to 'build back better' after the covid-hysteria which is obviously using the tagline of the 'great reset' crowd and other world leaders like biden and trudeau and ahearn have used it as well.

 

Boris says he will create a 'new jerusalem' in the UK after covid which is what i believe the knights templar did after the crusades.

 

Boris can be seen donning the yarmulk and touching the wailing wall in jerusalem which is surely a statement of a belief of some sort of higher authority and a sense of destiny that must be fulfilled.

 

Boris has also been photographed with the rothschilds who are the real power behind the throne in this country. One of his ancestors was turkish and i believe it is highly likely that they were a 'donmeh' which is to say a sabbatean jew and that boris has been raised in the same lurianic kabbalist tradition of which the rothschilds are a form of royalty

and the jesuits give them juice...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Kirito said:

From a thread I just made:

 

Is it possible that Boris Johnson is Hypnotised?

 

I mean, all those psychologists on the SAGE panel - almost every psychologist is trained in hypnotism for use in therapies. All of them would have at least a minimal grasp of it, I'm guessing SAGE will be full of Occult / Mason types so that would up the likelihood of skulduggery. Also, thinking back to when Bojo was in the hospital, it all looked like a very Derren Brown-ish setup - those styles of deep manipulation really require a closed setting, full control of the enviroment, so that hospital setting would have been ideal to fuck with him. And at the time I remember an interview with the 2 nurses that cared for him, two Australian nurses, I thought that was really odd, both of them being Australians, and Australia is big centre of the occult as many of you will know.

 

Apart from that there is the general mass hysteria that half the world is caught up in, the normies and MSM watchers anyway, All the government ministers (our supposed representatives) will be caught up in this hysteria too.

 

I think that this is more likely than Bojo actually being 'in the know' as to what is going on, he's more likely to have a handler in the shadows that knows a bit more of the scam

 

Whadya think? Is Bojo a villain or a victim in this?

I think he just plays his rule of good (bad?) cop... He says one thing in a moment HangCock jumps out with 'it's to early to open' blablablah. Spectacle... He said many years ago there are to many people in the world, same his daddy... He perfectly knows what he is doing.

image.jpeg.be2fe52ed5bfa72959e81fad186cdcf5.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

Looks ominous. Can't imagine your average soldier is too impressed with cold calling on British citizens.

 

The original post of this picture i saw quoted 'army cadets in Bolton' now the ACF in the UK which although funded by the Army is not part of the UK land forces and as for the army being in this from the start you only have to look at who was minister for the covid response for that,Sir Tobias Elwood who strangely after several appearances at the podium of bullshit and lies has virtually dissappeared from public view,he's also in charge of 77 brigades response to the threat posed by people who may have questions about the efficacy of vaccines and most probably 13th signals and other intelligence departments.

 

He is also quite likely to be one of the names continually not published on  the list of members of the spi-b,sage and sub committees

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I believe that Boris is part of the secret society network and that he is doing their bidding. He has announced that he intends to 'build back better' after the covid-hysteria which is obviously using the tagline of the 'great reset' crowd and other world leaders like biden and trudeau and ahearn have used it as well.

 

Boris says he will create a 'new jerusalem' in the UK after covid which is what i believe the knights templar did after the crusades.

 

Boris can be seen donning the yarmulk and touching the wailing wall in jerusalem which is surely a statement of a belief of some sort of higher authority and a sense of destiny that must be fulfilled.

 

Boris has also been photographed with the rothschilds who are the real power behind the throne in this country. One of his ancestors was turkish and i believe it is highly likely that they were a 'donmeh' which is to say a sabbatean jew and that boris has been raised in the same lurianic kabbalist tradition of which the rothschilds are a form of royalty

 

Boris definately has the 'roman' nose

boris.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=webp

 

I think it's very likely that people like Boris, Blair, Cameron etc are knee deep in this stuff, but I think it's possible that they believe they're the good guys, I'm not kidding. I also think they're not very smart people, and their tattered spirits and huge egos would make them prime candidates for hypnotic manipulation. In the last couple of days I've noticed something realy off with photos of people like Fauci, and Gates, I think those two would be pretty close to the top table meeting were they openly discuss plans for literal genocide. I think Boris is way lower on their crappy hierarchy.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

I think the military has been involved in this pandemic from the start. We know they were involved in setting up the extra hospitals that were never used. As UK column pointed out a lot of the language coming out from the BCU ending up in the media is military terminology, like surge and deploying vaccines centers. Of course they all convinced that the virus is a real threat haha, how many are I don't know but they all fairy around in face masks haha. 

The military in UK installed medical- grade air filtration systems at the Birmingham NEC in summer 2019. 

The guys installing it believed it was going to be used to house injured servicemen and women from what they believed to be an upcoming conflict, but it transpires it was for the future plandemic that Mystic Meg was onto.

By August 2020 it was scaled down.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/necs-giant-nightingale-hospital-scaled-18733881

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

The military in UK installed medical- grade air filtration systems at the Birmingham NEC in summer 2019. 

The guys installing it believed it was going to be used to house injured servicemen and women from what they believed to be an upcoming conflict, but it transpires it was for the future plandemic that Mystic Meg was onto.

By August 2020 it was scaled down.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/necs-giant-nightingale-hospital-scaled-18733881

 

V interesting ,and all the more believable as Birmingham was one of the centres for injured troops from Afghanistan and Iraq to receive treatment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I think he just plays his rule of good (bad?) cop... He says one thing in a moment HangCock jumps out with 'it's to early to open' blablablah. Spectacle... He said many years ago there are to many people in the world, same his daddy... He perfectly knows what he is doing.

image.jpeg.be2fe52ed5bfa72959e81fad186cdcf5.jpeg

 

Ah, that quote in the pic says it all. Case closed. It's all fucking theatre.

 

edit to say the sticker crews need to get a thousand of that image quote allover London *ahem* I mean Minecraft, at the next big march next week, what a frikking red pill.

Edited by Kirito
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...