Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

yeah im with simontv on this one, Soldiers worldwide dont have much of an idea of whats going on. ive been saying the same marines in america that denied the shot will act as the governments protectors in a martial law scenario carrying out there evil deeds. 

I think the military has been involved in this pandemic from the start. We know they were involved in setting up the extra hospitals that were never used. As UK column pointed out a lot of the language coming out from the BCU ending up in the media is military terminology, like surge and deploying vaccines centers. Of course they all convinced that the virus is a real threat haha, how many are I don't know but they all fairy around in face masks haha. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

FFS!

It's intolerable, this array of nitwits being paraded in front of the world talking unqualified BS! 

I just hope it's turned round in my lifetime so that I can celebrate these non-entities getting their worthless arses booted to the back of the dole queue. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GOYK said:

just wanted to throw this out there.........

sewage plant testing for covid......

you can test fertility from sewage waste............

Please don't throw that out there, sewage waste.

Two work colleagues today talking, one says I got my first jab, the other says 'Nice one mate' while patting his arm.

Me

Pepe Meme Facepalm , Png Download - Pepe The Frog Facepalm, Transparent Png  - kindpng

Well done lads, you let Pfizer and Astra Zeneca rape you with their experimental concoction.

ON BLIND FAITH ALONE. 

All you need to do is look at these two corps rap sheet to see how fuckin' shady they are.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, GOYK said:

who is it quoting...but it is interesting pal.

It is quoting a site that many do not like to go to .... and I comprehend why, but they have posted many interesting pages which are all backed up by citing sources!

That page is this:

https://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2018/12/early-warning-pandemia-network-real.html

which at the bottom of the page has the sources .... but many get a 'bad' feeling even opening their site?

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

Looks ominous. Can't imagine your average soldier is too impressed with cold calling on British citizens.

If the Armed Forces come to your door, ask them if they swore the Oath Of Allegiance; to be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Her Heirs and Successors and, as in duty bound, swear by Almighty God to give your loyalty to the United Kingdom and respect its rights and freedoms, uphold its democratic values. Did you swear to "observe its laws faithfully and fulfill your duties and obligations as a British citizen?" If they say "yes" then tell them to fuck off!

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic