Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I have started asking people now why they are still wearing a mask and interested to hear their logic of logic. Most of the people still wearing masks have already had the vaccine. It is mind boggling what they must be going through mentally to do that. 

I asked the shop keeper at the shop when they will be taking down the plastic and he said they will probably leave it up because it helps with security. I can see that happening now, basically life through plastic screens every where we go will be the norm. Behind a screen + had a vaccine and still wearing a mask, he couldn't explain to me why he still wearing a mask though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

In Germany the police are forcing entry in to people's homes and forcibly vaccinating them. Shocking stuff. 

In Canada a man was forced to do tests and quarantine while trying to work for a company at a remote location. They wouldn't let him leave. Still some people in quarantine for 30 days with no pay and not permitted to leave. 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/106289733414529654

That is shocking.  Anyone who speaks german able to confirm the contents of this video?  Simon have you forwarded this to Reiner yet?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

It has been a fraud since the beginning and from top to bottom. I really home these lawyers in Germany pull through in their case against the WHO, CDC, PHE, Bill Gates and World Leaders for Crimes against Humanity.

Heres James Delingpoles recent talk with Reiner Fuellmich

The Delingpod: The James Delingpole Podcast - Dr Reiner Fuellmich (google.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aWxoAoXQoWwi/

Receiving at least 1000 - 1600 calls a day to our surgery. We normally receive 500 on a really busy day.
Call's about adverse reactions to Covid Vaccine. Previously healthy people are in serious decline. A lot of OAPs dying immediately after jab. PUTTING DO NOT RESUSITATE ON OAP NOTES!!!
No proof of the hospitals ever being overloaded by COVID virus patients.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Deano7879 said:

They don't care about the over 40s being vaccinated. 

The real war begins now because they know its the under 40s who breed the most. The propaganda will be ramped up to 11. 

This is true.

Don't forget the financial aspect of it too.

Youngsters have longer lifespans (if they survive the jab) so lots of revenue to be spun from serial jabbing.

Am at work now so shouldn't be on here. 😒

Vaccine hesitancy declines in Ireland as just 4% plan to refuse COVID-19 jab (msn.com)

I wouldnt have believed any of this a while back but judging by my friends all jumping in line for the jab I wouldnt think its too far off. The thing thats stood out for me so far is three of my friends, in the past cynical, tough talking nihilists all in line 1st day they opened for their age category. Spindly damn cowards when it came down to it

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

In fact it is a health care scandal to push an emergency approved "vaccine" on to millions of people when: 

1) the virus is not serious enough to warrant it

2) there is existing treatment available

3) natural immunity exists and non "vaccine" herd immunity can be achieved

4) the "vaccines" pose a serious risk to the health 

I agree, but if the official figures are anything to go by, the vaccination rate looks like it will end up at about 94%/95% of the adult population by September this year.  That leaves quite a lot of people who have declined or otherwise not had the vaccine, but we are a small minority scattered all over.  Anything we may have to say will be ignored because if you have had the vaccination, you are then ego-vested in the whole scam. 

For most, it will take something of Thalidomide proportions for them to just admit to themselves they are wrong, never mind admit to anybody else, and most will never admit it.  Even if there are people dropping dead in the streets due to the vaccine, and it is proved beyond doubt that it is due to the vaccine, they will just rationalise it on a cold utilitarian basis and say this is the price society must pay to beat the pandemic.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

I really don't think you can change anyone's mind on this. You can give him information, but that is all you can do. Maybe it is part of his soul's purpose to experience getting these injections. Just give him all the info you can and if he don't want to hear it, then their is nothing you can really do. You know you tried to inform him though.

Trying to convert someone by confrontation and force feeding of information will have the opposite effect than what you intended, the other person will only become even more entrenched in their position. In fact I wouldn't even try and bring up the subject of covid by yourself, if someone starts the conversation then fine, drop in a few subtle comments that may cause some doubt and then leave it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Looks ominous. Can't imagine your average soldier is too impressed with cold calling on British citizens.

yeah im with simontv on this one, Soldiers worldwide dont have much of an idea of whats going on. ive been saying the same marines in america that denied the shot will act as the governments protectors in a martial law scenario carrying out there evil deeds. 

10 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Looks ominous. Can't imagine your average soldier is too impressed with cold calling on British citizens.

Hope you are right. I wonder what your average solider thinks of this so called pandemic.

9 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

Something else on the "Indian Variant".

The Mainstream Media are lying to you – India’s Government confirms the “Indian Variant” does NOT exist

What you are seeing on your TV screen and reading in a newspaper about an alleged ‘Indian Covid variant’ is nothing more than propaganda and lies which are being used to maintain the level of fear that they have managed to invoke in the majority of people in the United Kingdom since March 2020. You are being deceived, and we can prove it thanks to India’s Government. 

On the 12th May 2021, India’s ‘Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’ released a statement entitled “WHO has not associated the term ‘Indian Variant’ with B.1.617, now classified as Variant of Concern”. 

The statement read – 

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1717876

Several media reports have covered the news of World Health Organisation (WHO) classifying B.1.617 as variant of global concern. Some of these reports have termed the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus as an “Indian Variant”.

These media reports are without any basis, and unfounded.

This is to clarify that WHO has not associated the term “Indian Variant” with the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus in its 32 page document.

In fact, the word “Indian” has not been used in its report on the matter.

So why is it that every headline from the UK mainstream media at the moment concerns a Covid-19 variant known as the ‘Indian Variant?’ 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/23/the-mainstream-media-are-lying-to-you-indias-government-confirms-the-indian-variant-does-not-exist/

I think it's because they wish to stir up more discord between ethnicities.

I've seen its success too, as 2 different people I know have made comments to me that made it clear they are lapping up the Indian Variant misinfo, because it feeds into their existing racial prejudice.

The deviousness of those responsible can never be over-estimated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, owen said:

This Richie Allens take on Fullmich process, might puncture few balloons

No Nuremberg-Style Trials For Covid-19 Crimes Against Humanity | RichieAllen.co.uk

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one. I noticed Richie provided zero evidence of his claims and just alleged that these people are full of shit. Now he may have a point with Mr O'Bernicia, but I disagree when it comes to Fullmich. 

It's not just the case he's running these matters at Court, it's the other people involved that are equally interesting. Delores Cahill is an amazing women and doing amazing work. I don't see why she would be involved if this was horse shit. Why would she do that?

Sorry Richie, but if you're going to make bold statements at least back it up with something more substantial than "it's complete bollocks". I'd hope that the Icke's have considered this before they posted of the matter last week on their website and since David has shat on the Q movement saying it's a psyop, then I'd be more than willing to bet that if this was the case with this guy then David would say it. 

But then, one wonders why Richie has rarely to never interviewed David since they went their separate ways. Hmmmm, I wonder why that is? It could be complete bollocks, buy we'll never know......

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

This is true.

Don't forget the financial aspect of it too.

Youngsters have longer lifespans (if they survive the jab) so lots of revenue to be spun from serial jabbing.

Am at work now so shouldn't be on here. 😒

Even better, being paid to post on here!!!! Made me chuckle!!!

👍😅🤩

But yes, on a serious note, it's the youngsters that I'm so so worried about. 

I know Parents who said, "it's fine for  grandparents (ie people in their 70s or 80s) but not for me, and certainly not for my children."

Then the poor grandparents get really ill.

But then they get it themselves due to idiocy or whatever. 

So what is the fate of the children?

Plus, what if (when) they turn the schools into death jab centres, and do not care about/ bother to get consent from parents? Jab them anyway?

Here's a lolly, roll up your sleeve?

And what if that child then has serious side effects?

Who will be held to account?

This is exactly what I see happening in secondary schools in the UK from September. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic