Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

South Korea’s defiant churches face backlash for hampering COVID-19 response
https://www.metro.us/south-koreas-defiant-churches/

'At least a third of the 4,500 COVID-19 cases confirmed in the greater Seoul area over the past three weeks have been traced to church members and others who attended a Aug. 15 anti-government rally, the country’s largest cluster in months.'

How convenient.

Only a braindead sheep would believe that 

I had seen this on the The World Integration Trade Solution on 5th of September and downloaded the data in excel. The dates show that the UK had partnered with 182 countries and if you look at the screen shot of that Excel sheet you can see that as far back as 1989 Covid19 was mentioned in relation to Sweden. Don't know if this helps anyone.

Screenshot.jpg

• Like 1

School today and the lunacy based upon ignorance is hilarious

Reading Books used by children must be put in the decontamination cupboard for 72hrs

No hot school meals justcrappy pap meals put in paper bag

No singing

Teachers cant go round the class to look at work

Staggered drop off and pick up times

Good intentions based upon bad science turn into evil 

A beauty salon that banned coronavirus talk and said Covid-19 does not exist is being investigated by police.

Skin Kerr salon in Bootle put posters in its window and posted online stating masks weren't being worn by staff as "you can't catch what doesn't exist".
Merseyside Police said officers would visit the salon on Aintree Road to "remind" the owner and staff of their responsibilities around Covid-19.
The shop window posters and social media posts have now been taken down.
Sefton Council said its environmental health team will also visit and the owners are due to meet with the council on Wednesday.
  • Like 1

Looks like satire and sarcasm are one of the better ways of confusing the youtube ban bots. 

Six months later, this pre lockdown video is still right on the money....

"Additionally, though we recommend taking all the previously recommended precautions, our estimates show there's a 100% chance you will be killed by the corona virus. You're definitely going to die.

The only thing left to do is buy a casket now and to get 20% off premium caskets at your local casket dealer, just use the discount code DeadAF. "

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Velma said:
A beauty salon that banned coronavirus talk and said Covid-19 does not exist is being investigated by police.

Skin Kerr salon in Bootle put posters in its window and posted online stating masks weren't being worn by staff as "you can't catch what doesn't exist".
Merseyside Police said officers would visit the salon on Aintree Road to "remind" the owner and staff of their responsibilities around Covid-19.
The shop window posters and social media posts have now been taken down.
Sefton Council said its environmental health team will also visit and the owners are due to meet with the council on Wednesday.

Shit, sorry Velma, I didn't realise you posted this one too (you did it before me, just 4 minutes))  I posted it over on 'petition to stop mandatory face masks'

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add 4 mins

48 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Shit, sorry Velma, I didn't realise you posted this one too (you did it before me, just 4 minutes))  I posted it over on 'petition to stop mandatory face masks'

Great minds think in sync! 😀

But this response to free speech in Buttle, is real 'thought police' stuff, like in Australia, where it is virtually a crime to say you don't believe in the Rona, or to "incite" others, which "costs lives."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A man in Australia died from a shark attack a few hours ago. 😞

I was hoping that someone would follow up on this to see if the coroner cites cause of death as corona "virus".

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/sep/08/man-dies-after-being-attacked-by-shark-off-queensland-beach

Hey at least he didn't live out his old days in a hospital and die in a hospital bed. I cannot imagine a shark attack, nor do I want to, but at least he was in the ocean and was doing what he loved surfing.

Edited by Messenger

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't want to piss on Ian Brown's chips here, but I think he is on the right track.

Bill Gates didn't sell computers, but he was behind Microsoft which gave the computer world MS-DOS (pirated from IBM-DOS) and Microsoft Windows.

Microsoft Windows was of course an operating system that was so full of holes (security wise) that it was susceptible to 'computer viruses' that could damage your computer files if the system got 'infected'.

Microsoft of course couldn't patch these 'vulnerabilities', so they relied on third-party software companies (Norton, Avast, BullGuard etc) to come up with 'anti-virus' software which users had to pay for in order to 'protect' their computers from these nasty viruses.

It's never been proven (I don't believe and am happy to be corrected on this) but over the years there have been allegations made that the 'antivirus' software developers were encouraging people to develop 'computer viruses' so they could sell their 'antivirus' software solutions to unsuspecting buyers.

Does this sound at all familiar to anybody?

Computer viruses.

"Antivirus software" = vaccine (for computers / Microsoft Windows)

Anti-virus software has to be regularly 'updated' (and paid-for with 'subscriptions') in order to keep your Windows PC 'safe' from 'computer viruses' (developed by anti-virus software manufacturers in order to keep their software model 'viable')

Sounding any more familiar?

So yeah, if it comes to a fight between Ian Brown of The Stone Roses or Bill Gates of Microsoft about who is more medically qualified, neither wins really. But who do you trust more?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't want to piss on Ian Brown's chips here, but I think he is on the right track.

Bill Gates didn't sell computers, but he was behind Microsoft which gave the computer world MS-DOS (pirated from IBM-DOS) and Microsoft Windows.

Microsoft Windows was of course an operating system that was so full of holes (security wise) that it was susceptible to 'computer viruses' that could damage your computer files if the system got 'infected'.

Microsoft of course couldn't patch these 'vulnerabilities', so they relied on third-party software companies (Norton, Avast, BullGuard etc) to come up with 'anti-virus' software which users had to pay for in order to 'protect' their computers from these nasty viruses.

It's never been proven (I don't believe and am happy to be corrected on this) but over the years there have been allegations made that the 'antivirus' software developers were encouraging people to develop 'computer viruses' so they could sell their 'antivirus' software solutions to unsuspecting buyers.

Does this sound at all familiar to anybody?

Computer viruses.

"Antivirus software" = vaccine (for computers / Microsoft Windows)

Anti-virus software has to be regularly 'updated' (and paid-for with 'subscriptions') in order to keep your Windows PC 'safe' from 'computer viruses' (developed by anti-virus software manufacturers in order to keep their software model 'viable')

Sounding any more familiar?

So yeah, if it comes to a fight between Ian Brown of The Stone Roses or Bill Gates of Microsoft about who is more medically qualified, neither wins really. But who do you trust more?

It's okay, you're right, besides consoles and tablets they're just an OS developer.

I wonder what Richard Stallman makes of this coronavirus and the surveillance state that is being ushered in off the back of it.

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep, why is bill gates somehow an expert on covid19, and the vaccine?

He has been mostly wrong since the start of this covid19, and people are still listening to his words on this?

Why?????

Just because he sends money to something, does not make him some sort of expert.

• Like 1

well it seems like the WIRRAL is under threat of lock down, ooh how thoughtful of these parasites.

and i can tell you only reason is people are waking up to the crap.

we had a counselor last week emailing the general public basically full on fear mongering .

And now this week the lock down over peoples heads and you all saw the guy on the train with the over zealous police officer.

they are ramping up the fear here no end. it will end in tears as compliant as people are it will pop but i feel thats  exactly what these cretins want. full on civil disturbances.

i honestly hope it doesn't happen ,but hope they start taking to the streets peacefully  in a large number and show enough is enough.

but we will see.

Edited by karmaxxxx
missed word