Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Thoth001 said:

Exactly and another oddity in how Kary Mullis died right before the Scamdemic kicked off. No doubt he would have been out telling people that the PCR tests aren't to be used for this. I feel that Mullis was murdered by the medical cartel. It all just seems to convenient unless maybe they were waiting for him to die, to kick it off.

Strange, I was only watching this about half an hour ago.

The Mysterious Death of Covid Test Creator Kerry Mullis

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=SGUXNOA7KYX7

 

image_2021-05-24_074225.png.5fa2180a4b3326e7c04e330bbf7add8c.png

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

They tend to name diseases after whoever their current enemy is, i.e. Spanish Flu' - German Measles etc.

 

I think that is a fair assessment and I think many of us know that the Spanish Flu had more to do with the vaccinations being given and bacteria. It should have been called the Rockefeller Flu.🙂

 

https://salmartingano.com/2020/05/the-1918-spanish-flu-only-the-vaccinated-died/

 

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14458-bacteria-were-the-real-killers-in-1918-flu-pandemic/

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Thoth001 said:

 

I think that is a fair assessment and I think many of us know that the Spanish Flu had more to do with the vaccinations being given and bacteria. It should have been called the Rockefeller Flu.🙂

 

https://salmartingano.com/2020/05/the-1918-spanish-flu-only-the-vaccinated-died/

 

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14458-bacteria-were-the-real-killers-in-1918-flu-pandemic/

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's widely believed it started in the USA in a military camp and was carried overseas by troops going to fight in ww1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

Strange, I was only watching this about half an hour ago.

The Mysterious Death of Covid Test Creator Kerry Mullis

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=SGUXNOA7KYX7

 

image_2021-05-24_074225.png.5fa2180a4b3326e7c04e330bbf7add8c.png

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the update. And kind of extraordinary that AIDS is also another sham. I am pretty sure it wouldn't be hard at all for the medical cartel to give Mullis pneumonia, if that is even what killed him at 74. There are directed energy weapons, to where they can take pretty much anyone out they want now especially with the 5G technologies.

 

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Thoth001 said:

 

Thanks for the update. And kind of extraordinary that AIDS is also another sham. I am pretty sure it wouldn't be hard at all for the medical cartel to give Mullis pneumonia, if that is even what killed him at 74. There are directed energy weapons, to where they can take pretty much anyone out they want now especially with the 5G technologies.

 

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html

 

He was 74 but what a coincidence that he should die when he did.

I don't know about you but I'm with DI on this one 'There is no such thing as coincidences.'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thoth001 said:

 

Something else on the "Indian Variant".

 

The Mainstream Media are lying to you – India’s Government confirms the “Indian Variant” does NOT exist

 

What you are seeing on your TV screen and reading in a newspaper about an alleged ‘Indian Covid variant’ is nothing more than propaganda and lies which are being used to maintain the level of fear that they have managed to invoke in the majority of people in the United Kingdom since March 2020. You are being deceived, and we can prove it thanks to India’s Government. 

 

On the 12th May 2021, India’s ‘Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’ released a statement entitled “WHO has not associated the term ‘Indian Variant’ with B.1.617, now classified as Variant of Concern”. 

 

The statement read – 

 

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1717876

 

Several media reports have covered the news of World Health Organisation (WHO) classifying B.1.617 as variant of global concern. Some of these reports have termed the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus as an “Indian Variant”.

 

These media reports are without any basis, and unfounded.

 

This is to clarify that WHO has not associated the term “Indian Variant” with the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus in its 32 page document.

 

In fact, the word “Indian” has not been used in its report on the matter.

 

So why is it that every headline from the UK mainstream media at the moment concerns a Covid-19 variant known as the ‘Indian Variant?’ 

 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/23/the-mainstream-media-are-lying-to-you-indias-government-confirms-the-indian-variant-does-not-exist/

1.617

 

That's scarily close to the Golden Mean magic number 1.618.

 

And still they don't think we're being played like a fiddle. 

Ffs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

He was 74 but what a coincidence that he should die when he did.

I don't know about you but I'm with DI on this one 'There is no such thing as coincidences.'

 

I agree Alexa and I'm not a coincidence theorist.😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

It's a precursor to removing people to isolation facilities (camps) for enforced quarantine.

 

Hand-Cock said, "Variants have the potential to be a Trojan horse for our hard won progress and it is more vital than ever that we do what we can to show them the exit door, following the rules and self-isolating when asked."

 

I wish someone would show him the exit door!

Yes, this is what I thought when I saw the article.

'providing people with alternative accommodation to isolate'

yeah right 🙁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

WOW! Lets pray it's helped some poor souls 🙏

 

I am sure the Big Tech censoring communist are watching this do, trying to think of ways to censor us. What they don't realize is that we won't be stopped. Truth is more powerful then lies. Truth lives on and lies die hard.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

1.617

 

That's scarily close to the Golden Mean magic number 1.618.

 

And still they don't think we're being played like a fiddle. 

Ffs.

 

Looking for what you said, I came across this interesting article:

 

Corona is the field around high voltage electricity. It is a breach of the Corona Field that is the basis of Lightning. Corona(radiation) kills most high voltage electricians by the time they are 55 years old. Corona severely damages the reproductive cells in the liver. Corona causes sterility, miscarriages and infertility. Corona is an EMF field that is generated close to high voltage power transmission.

 

Now, they have labeled those symptoms, to be caused by a "viral" attack called "Corona Virus". Coincidence that "5G" will cause all those symptoms of Corona Field Exposure.

 

BUT WAIT!

 

They have a "chemical injection" to cure you from the harmful reactions of radiation upon your reproductive cells, take note: death is a common "side effect" of the "cure".

 

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=7673

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's that Soviet word for when everyone, police officials public , pretend to follow the rules but all know noone really cares? Go along to get along

 

I remember it about a 1000 pages back

 

Ta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

What's that Soviet word for when everyone, police officials public , pretend to follow the rules but all know noone really cares? Go along to get along

 

I remember it about a 1000 pages back

 

Ta

 

Well, I think this short video in a way sums of what you are saying:

 

This is why they all wear masks.

 

https://vimeo.com/553508401

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The number of deaths linked to Covid-19 in India has moved past the 300,000 mark, so with a population of 1,380,004,385 people, that is not a pandemic. (Someone else can work out the percentage.)

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

The number of deaths linked to Covid-19 in India has moved past the 300,000 mark, so with a population of 1,380,004,385 people, that is not a pandemic.

I think starvation due to lockdown has killed 3times that 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1717876

 

 

Ministry of Health and Family Welfare

WHO has not associated the term “Indian Variant” with B.1.617, now classified as Variant of Concern

Posted On: 12 MAY 2021 12:57PM by PIB Delhi
 

Several media reports have covered the news of World Health Organisation (WHO) classifying B.1.617 as variant of global concern. Some of these reports have termed the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus as an “Indian Variant”.

These media reports are without any basis, and unfounded.

This is to clarify that WHO has not associated the term “Indian Variant” with the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus in its 32 page document.

In fact, the word “Indian” has not been used in its report on the matter.

****

MV



(Release ID: 1717876) Visitor Counter : 21

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...