Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, JackJohnson said:

 

Unfortunately there's not much you can do. I tried to dissuade my father from getting it, warning him multiple times before and after he got either of the shots. Sad as it is, going with the manufactured reality meant more to him than concerns about the establishment lies and the potential long term health implications...

I know what you mean. I told mine multiple times. But it was much better than for him to say to people. “Our babby is on the front line” than she says the hospital is empty, those diagnosed with covid are walking out the door and only had a litre of fluids and a bit of oxygen. Or were very old and had lots of other things going on with them.   He has shown what I’m worth. A daughter that is only good enough if she’s something to brag about. Not a daughter that tells the truth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2021 at 12:54 PM, TheOldNormal said:

I went to my local chess club this week for the first time in 6 months. Everyone was casually asking if I had the vaccine. Not sure the best way to handle it. Whether to say "sorry, I don't discuss my medical history at chess clubs."   Or perhaps I should say "No I haven't had the vaccine but the pile cream my doctor gave me last week has really relieved my anal itching."

 

People are scared to voice their opinions alone, you may find by saying something like-

"I dont believe the covid crap and no 'doctor' or govt will persuade me to have an experimental vaccine thats killed / steralised and maimed thousands worldwide'  - will give some folks courage to speak up and join in, even if its to ask for more info. 

Should get some reaction. I often find when you speak up people will rush to ask you questions or be relieved to have someone to talk to who is not a cv or corporate loving robot. However, some folks will just be too scared to hear you.

 

Concentrate on those who are curious, leave the rest behind, dont bother trying to convert them.

 

I like to look directly at people who wear masks etc like a fascinating bug for a few minutes, like Im studying them, direct eye contact with a slight bemused smile. Listen to the words they use to justify their stance, then feed those actual words back to them with the truth attached instead. This way you will capture people VERY quickly. 

Most folks need some kind of leadership as they have been taught to be scared and obedient. You need to break that first, then guide them to truth. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

IMF says $50 billion is needed to end Covid pandemic in 2022
https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/05/imf-says-50-billion-is-needed-to-end-covid-pandemic-in-2022/

 

As we prepare for the next pandemic, our priority must be to ensure that we all overcome the current one together. We must vaccinate the world, and do it fast,” said Italian prime minister Mario Draghi, who hosted the virtual meeting.

 

'The proposed measures could be funded with $35 billion in grants from donor countries and $15 billion in financing from national governments, the IMF said. The $35 billion in donations would include a $4 billion increase in upfront funding to the international Covax initiative to increase vaccination coverage in low- and middle-income countries from the current target of 20 percent to 30 percent by the end of this year.'

 

Hmm a touch under estimated there I suspect! US is spending trillions not billions

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I know what you mean. I told mine multiple times. But it was much better than for him to say to people. “Our babby is on the front line” than she says the hospital is empty, those diagnosed with covid are walking out the door and only had a litre of fluids and a bit of oxygen. Or were very old and had lots of other things going on with them.   He has shown what I’m worth. A daughter that is only good enough if she’s something to brag about. Not a daughter that tells the truth. 

 

yes I have the same with my sister. She likes to quote CV numbers at me for Mexico, how many have 'died'. I just laugh in her face and tell her to go look at the facts not govt bullshit and how the cops stand around on street corners chatting and washing their cars they are so busy.

Ive noticed also just how racist she is since this all started. Last year when they tried to blame the Asian community in Leicester after ramadan that they were the root cause of CV spreading, she couldnt wait to point the finger. Ditto the 'Chinese virus' which is the fave media blame punchbag. Its all crap designed to separate us. I told her to her face she was a racist bigot.

Didnt go down well. But she actually admitted it and was proud!  I was disgusted and said 'we are all one consciousness not labels' 

Now there has been 14 months of CV nonsense and non stop lockdowns even she is getting fed up with the 'rules' which she loves so much.

I keep telling her I have this awesome freedom community here in Mex who all help each other, which she dismissed originally, but is now curious .....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

yes I have the same with my sister. She likes to quote CV numbers at me for Mexico, how many have 'died'. I just laugh in her face and tell her to go look at the facts not govt bullshit and how the cops stand around on street corners chatting and washing their cars they are so busy.

Ive noticed also just how racist she is since this all started. Last year when they tried to blame the Asian community in Leicester after ramadan that they were the root cause of CV spreading, she couldnt wait to point the finger. Ditto the 'Chinese virus' which is the fave media blame punchbag. Its all crap designed to separate us. I told her to her face she was a racist bigot.

Didnt go down well. But she actually admitted it and was proud!  I was disgusted and said 'we are all one consciousness not labels' 

Now there has been 14 months of CV nonsense and non stop lockdowns even she is getting fed up with the 'rules' which she loves so much.

I keep telling her I have this awesome freedom community here in Mex who all help each other, which she dismissed originally, but is now curious .....

I haven’t spoken to my dad for weeks. Not because we’ve fell out but because I’ve been busy. I bet he’s doing the same thing though!  He will be really quick to blame the coloured people!   He’s really embarrassing but gives me lots of money on birthdays and Xmas!  The thing is... as embarrassing as he is. I accept him for who he is. But he obviously doesn’t accept me. I’m an imagination in his head.  

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I haven’t spoken to my dad for weeks. Not because we’ve fell out but because I’ve been busy. I bet he’s doing the same thing though!  He will be really quick to blame the coloured people!   He’s really embarrassing but gives me lots of money on birthdays and Xmas!  The thing is... as embarrassing as he is. I accept him for who he is. But he obviously doesn’t accept me. I’m an imagination in his head.  

 

People get very set in their habitual patterns, its one of the reasons we can be hypnotised so easily by the cult, and that includes language. If it offends you then when you hear a comment point it out, and keep pointing it out.

Half the time they dont even realise they are doing it because they are running a programme. Every time my sister does that, I just roll my eyes and say 'racist- we are all one consciousness of humanity and should be working together not denigrating each other.'

Or, how can you hate people you've never known or met just because of skin colour?

 

To change someones behaviour you have to break their patterns and reset with new ones. It will take up to a minimum of 21 tries to change a behaviour, repetition is key and you have to keep interrupting them to break the pattern. Ask them to explain why, thats always fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

People get very set in their habitual patterns, its one of the reasons we can be hypnotised so easily by the cult, and that includes language. If it offends you then when you hear a comment point it out, and keep pointing it out.

Half the time they dont even realise they are doing it because they are running a programme. Every time my sister does that, I just roll my eyes and say 'racist- we are all one consciousness of humanity and should be working together not denigrating each other.'

Or, how can you hate people you've never known or met just because of skin colour?

 

To change someones behaviour you have to break their patterns and reset with new ones. It will take up to a minimum of 21 tries to change a behaviour, repetition is key and you have to keep interrupting them to break the pattern. Ask them to explain why, thats always fun!

It’s not just an habitual pattern. It’s narcissism. Looking up to people and looking down on people.  It’s the same thing. My dad looks up to people who are successful and down on those who are not.  
 

I think I met his criteria of successful during the mass brain wash and he won’t have it any other way. Even though I told him the hospital was half empty and all the rest. This was a long time ago. I thought he was listening but he wasn’t.   Or in fact he just prefers his version. I’m an imagination in his head. 
 

I won’t confront him. It’s not worth it. I will just get on with my life. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I did confront him I would shout. 
 

DAD. IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AM I?  Why the fuck did you tell all those lies when I told you the truth?  
 

Why do you feel you need to elevate me into something I’m not just to please other people?  
 

Dont you know your an embarrassing cunt but I accept you as you are. I don’t have to tell people you are something you are not or elevate you. But I love you all the same. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

People are scared to voice their opinions alone, you may find by saying something like-

"I dont believe the covid crap and no 'doctor' or govt will persuade me to have an experimental vaccine thats killed / steralised and maimed thousands worldwide'

 

Next time someone asks me if I've had the vax i'll just say 'No, why would I want to condemn my soul to Hell.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

Indian variant could be nothing else as a vaccine...

You're right, the Indian variant was 'made up' (Hancock's own words and I believe he intended to say them...it wasn't a slip of the tongue) to provide the cover story for the Vax death and illness. I may be wrong but I think this next stage will move very fast and be very real (everything else about covid 19 has been unreal). If it happens very soon it will also be effective in knocking people off guard and unprepared.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, lshapedroom said:

Just read a comment in the Daily Mail about BBC DJ Lisa Shaw who has died aged 44, the comments have been moderated, says that she died from complications after having a blood clot two weeks after having the Covid vaccine, RIP.

 

The comment in case it gets 'memory holed' by the Mail:

SteveGurteen, Longwood, United States, about 13 hours ago

My wife worked with her and we have many friends in common. From what we can gather, she's died from complications after having a blood clot, two weeks after having the Covid vaccine. Truly sad, since her risk of Covid is close to zero.

 

Remember the Government and SAGE say..

 

Get your vaccine now - it's better being dead than having Covid !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading through the linked article this stood out purely because of its incongruity as a reason to give the WHO more money,Left me scratching my head as its the first time i have seen this mentioned as being a cause for concern and as a result of the ''pandemic''

 

10 million more girls are at risk of early marriage because
of the pandemic
 
(5)
 
 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vinny79 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57221740
 

what’s this new self isolation support trial all about then?

 

I don’t get it

They are all areas with large populations of recent/economic migrants to the UK,note the use of ''overcrowded households'' ''alternative accomodation'' (at their expense of course) ''translation services'' etc

 

They are going after immigrants/gimmegrants and the Asian community due to ''vaccine hesitancy''

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

it says "The creator of this test says it cannot be used to test for covid. " - I have seen several interviews with Kary Mullis where he says a positive  PCR test doesn't mean you are sick ,and if you amplify it enough you can find almost anything but I ve never seen anything where Covid is actually mentioned by him .

 

Exactly and another oddity in how Kary Mullis died right before the Scamdemic kicked off. No doubt he would have been out telling people that the PCR tests aren't to be used for this. I feel that Mullis was murdered by the medical cartel. It all just seems to convenient unless maybe they were waiting for him to die, to kick it off.

 

A video you were referring to:

 

https://vimeo.com/480690307

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

E2BxfwNWEAQI5Dd.jpg.49aeff1802a294a32732bcb9a01a2694.jpg

 

Something else on the "Indian Variant".

 

The Mainstream Media are lying to you – India’s Government confirms the “Indian Variant” does NOT exist

 

What you are seeing on your TV screen and reading in a newspaper about an alleged ‘Indian Covid variant’ is nothing more than propaganda and lies which are being used to maintain the level of fear that they have managed to invoke in the majority of people in the United Kingdom since March 2020. You are being deceived, and we can prove it thanks to India’s Government. 

 

On the 12th May 2021, India’s ‘Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’ released a statement entitled “WHO has not associated the term ‘Indian Variant’ with B.1.617, now classified as Variant of Concern”. 

 

The statement read – 

 

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1717876

 

Several media reports have covered the news of World Health Organisation (WHO) classifying B.1.617 as variant of global concern. Some of these reports have termed the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus as an “Indian Variant”.

 

These media reports are without any basis, and unfounded.

 

This is to clarify that WHO has not associated the term “Indian Variant” with the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus in its 32 page document.

 

In fact, the word “Indian” has not been used in its report on the matter.

 

So why is it that every headline from the UK mainstream media at the moment concerns a Covid-19 variant known as the ‘Indian Variant?’ 

 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/23/the-mainstream-media-are-lying-to-you-indias-government-confirms-the-indian-variant-does-not-exist/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

They are all areas with large populations of recent/economic migrants to the UK,note the use of ''overcrowded households'' ''alternative accomodation'' (at their expense of course) ''translation services'' etc

 

They are going after immigrants/gimmegrants and the Asian community due to ''vaccine hesitancy''

 

It's a precursor to removing people to isolation facilities (camps) for enforced quarantine.

 

Hand-Cock said, "Variants have the potential to be a Trojan horse for our hard won progress and it is more vital than ever that we do what we can to show them the exit door, following the rules and self-isolating when asked."

 

I wish someone would show him the exit door!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Claire said:

Hi, it is me again everyone. I have tried to share information wi th my family about the ridiculous facts surrounding the shot. For some reason my father refuses to hear it and worships (puppet) fauci. I can not keep fighting him on it because it is upsetting...I'm tired of him fighting to reason why he should have it. I still have difficulty accepting that even my own father is this far gone...

 

I really don't think you can change anyone's mind on this. You can give him information, but that is all you can do. Maybe it is part of his soul's purpose to experience getting these injections. Just give him all the info you can and if he don't want to hear it, then their is nothing you can really do. You know you tried to inform him though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Thoth001 said:

 

Something else on the "Indian Variant".

 

The Mainstream Media are lying to you – India’s Government confirms the “Indian Variant” does NOT exist

 

What you are seeing on your TV screen and reading in a newspaper about an alleged ‘Indian Covid variant’ is nothing more than propaganda and lies which are being used to maintain the level of fear that they have managed to invoke in the majority of people in the United Kingdom since March 2020. You are being deceived, and we can prove it thanks to India’s Government. 

 

On the 12th May 2021, India’s ‘Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’ released a statement entitled “WHO has not associated the term ‘Indian Variant’ with B.1.617, now classified as Variant of Concern”. 

 

The statement read – 

 

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1717876

 

Several media reports have covered the news of World Health Organisation (WHO) classifying B.1.617 as variant of global concern. Some of these reports have termed the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus as an “Indian Variant”.

 

These media reports are without any basis, and unfounded.

 

This is to clarify that WHO has not associated the term “Indian Variant” with the B.1.617 variant of the coronavirus in its 32 page document.

 

In fact, the word “Indian” has not been used in its report on the matter.

 

So why is it that every headline from the UK mainstream media at the moment concerns a Covid-19 variant known as the ‘Indian Variant?’ 

 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/23/the-mainstream-media-are-lying-to-you-indias-government-confirms-the-indian-variant-does-not-exist/

 

They tend to name diseases after whoever their current enemy is, i.e. Spanish Flu' - German Measles etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this...

 

In Toronto today at Nathan Philips Square they had a pop up vaccination centre. They are allowing anyone 12 YEARS OLD AND UP...to get the vaccine WITHOUT parental consent!!!!

 

Canada has really gone off the deep end. They are now literally raping kids with injections. You would think people would be out trying to stop this. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...