Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

IMF says $50 billion is needed to end Covid pandemic in 2022
https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/05/imf-says-50-billion-is-needed-to-end-covid-pandemic-in-2022/

 

As we prepare for the next pandemic,

 

It's so transparent. Even if anyone is still brainwashed enough to believe we've had a pandemic for the last 18 months, they only have to look in the history books to find the last one. 1968/9. That's over 50 years ago. But none of the brainwashed are going to question it when the 'next one' arrives within the next five years.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

 

It's so transparent. Even if anyone is still brainwashed enough to believe we've had a pandemic for the last 18 months, they only have to look in the history books to find the last one. 1968/9. That's over 50 years ago. But none of the brainwashed are going to question it when the 'next one' arrives within the next five years.

Five years? More like five months! If the triple Yorkshire mutant strain quadruples.

 

In five years you will be connected to your smart device by neurolink and living in The Cloud...or, living in a cave.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, eddy64 said:

well most new phones have gps, gyroscopes accelerometers etc in them.  also supposedly they can take photos and record sound even with the phone turned off.

yeah ive always thought about getting a degoogled phone off rob braxmans site but i cant really see the government **NOT being able to just take control of youre phone directly from the Phone service provider and getting the IMEI number...

Edited by TwopackShugar
forgot the NOT
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2021 at 10:28 AM, Bullion said:

It seems all of these ‘slips’ are designed to make governments look stupid and incompetent deliberately so people will call for ‘something new and better to lord all over us’ . I think I heard it called the controlled demolition of governments, or as our satanic lord and saviour Klaus puts it, ze great reset

On the same wavelength as you with this

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen videos and talk of magnets sticking to the injection sites of 'vaxxed' people for a while now but completely believed they were fake.

I have since tried it myself on my partner and my parents who have had the jab.

It does stick to their arm/shoulder. In fact it actually sticks to both arms! ??

I tried it on myself and can get it to stick mildy on one shoulder (I've not had the jab).

Its sticks to one shoulder on my 15yr daughter (not had jab).

It doesn't stick to 10yr son (again not had jab).

 

What is this about?

I'm assuming it is a natural phenomenon but unsure yet as to why.

 

Try it on yourself guys (assuming most of you have not had the jab).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Marky78 said:

I have seen videos and talk of magnets sticking to the injection sites of 'vaxxed' people for a while now but completely believed they were fake.

I have since tried it myself on my partner and my parents who have had the jab.

It does stick to their arm/shoulder. In fact it actually sticks to both arms! ??

I tried it on myself and can get it to stick mildy on one shoulder (I've not had the jab).

Its sticks to one shoulder on my 15yr daughter (not had jab).

It doesn't stick to 10yr son (again not had jab).

 

What is this about?

I'm assuming it is a natural phenomenon but unsure yet as to why.

 

Try it on yourself guys (assuming most of you have not had the jab).

no they dont stick to my arm, and yes it could be fake i think a much credible and interesting video phenomenon online pertaining the vaccine is the EMF readers with the vaccinated vs non vaccinated 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember the Pastor in Canada who got arrested after kicking the Covid Nazis out of his church recently?

 

Have only just seen that his property was subjected to an arsonists attack a few nights ago...

 

"Aside From Police, Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski And Family Also Face Arsonists : Church : Christianity Daily" http://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/11924/20210520/aside-from-police-canadian-pastor-artur-pawlowski-and-family-also-face-arsonists.htm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

no they dont stick to my arm, and yes it could be fake i think a much credible and interesting video phenomenon online pertaining the vaccine is the EMF readers with the vaccinated vs non vaccinated 

I've not seen that. Do you have any links? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Marky78 said:

I have seen videos and talk of magnets sticking to the injection sites of 'vaxxed' people for a while now but completely believed they were fake.

I have since tried it myself on my partner and my parents who have had the jab.

It does stick to their arm/shoulder. In fact it actually sticks to both arms! ??

I tried it on myself and can get it to stick mildy on one shoulder (I've not had the jab).

Its sticks to one shoulder on my 15yr daughter (not had jab).

It doesn't stick to 10yr son (again not had jab).

 

What is this about?

I'm assuming it is a natural phenomenon but unsure yet as to why.

 

Try it on yourself guys (assuming most of you have not had the jab).

 

2 minutes ago, Marky78 said:

I've not seen that. Do you have any links? Thanks.

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

no they dont stick to my arm, and yes it could be fake i think a much credible and interesting video phenomenon online pertaining the vaccine is the EMF readers with the vaccinated vs non vaccinated 

 

The one guy used a stud finder on his arm and he took it out of a sealed packet and showed the receipt and then it went off right by his arm. I am convinced there is something metal there, no way the 50+ videos from around the world have all been faking it at the same time. I was surprised to see it stick to people's face but then I have also heard that people feel like their face is burning from the injections. It is because the injections does something to the blood. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Bloody hell..... it begins....

 

Julie HB talkRadio explaining the updates to the jab passport.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/awQEKv3iN3HT/  1:47

 

Special Category data has been added:

 

  • information related to individuals physical or mental health condition
  • information related to the family of the individual and lifestyle and social circumstances
  • information related to the genomic biometric details
  • alleged criminal behaviour....

 

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

So it not a vaccine passport, it is biometric social credit system like in china and israel .... predictable.

 

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

indeed - but we're all "conspiracy" nutters....   so predictable...  just liking the coming alien invasion to finalise complete world govt. lol

 

Add this stuff here please...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

 

 

Add this stuff here please...

 

 

 

Is it because this thread is too long and causing resource problems? I have seen that happen before on forums and usually they just created a new thread of the same name, might work here. If we put those topics in to another thread what is this thread for then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...