Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

One of the most interesting points to me concerned masks. The amygdala (located in the R complex and which governs the fight or flight response) has specific CO2 receptors, and triggering of this by increases in CO2 levels via masks could drive fear levels and create tiredness, irritability, anxiety and aggression. Indeed, more aggression on public transport has been observed since mask mandates. Face coverings also seem to encourage disinhibited behaviour and also serve as a constant visual reminder of the "virus" to make it seem concrete and real.

Hi Eve,

Thank for the summary of the video you have provided and it does sound very interesting. 

I have extracted the above because I just want to add to it. What I understand about the R complex is that this is the building block of our brain, or if you like, it is the foundation of our brain and is known as the Reptilian part of our brain, hence the R reference. 

You're absolutely correct in your summary about what this part of the brain does and controls. What I wanted to add is that when it is activated, it basically controls where oxigenated blood is sent in our bodies. So when we are confronted with a fight or flight scenario, the R complex sends oxigenated blood away from our torso and brain and sends it to our legs and arms. 

This will be the reason for the lethargy experience and increased anxiety in conjunction with a mask. But also for the irrational behaviour displayed by people because the brain itself is being starved of oxigenated blood and is being sent to the limbs for fighting or running away. 

Not taking anything away from your post, I just wanted to add a further explanation of what the R complex is and it's role in our bodies. 👍

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

New Zealand court case against department of health. 

https://kti.org.nz/?cat=5

and she has urged the government to reconsider the lawfulness of the provisional consent they granted for the Pfizer vaccine.

Her Honour stopped short of ordering the vaccine rollout to stop, out of concern of undermining public confidence in the vaccine and wasting vaccine stock that is already in New Zealand.

So in other words, crack on then? Can't see the NZ government doing fuck all in light of this judgment. 

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Eve,

Thank for the summary of the video you have provided and it does sound very interesting. 

I have extracted the above because I just want to add to it. What I understand about the R complex is that this is the building block of our brain, or if you like, it is the foundation of our brain and is known as the Reptilian part of our brain, hence the R reference. 

You're absolutely correct in your summary about what this part of the brain does and controls. What I wanted to add is that when it is activated, it basically controls where oxigenated blood is sent in our bodies. So when we are confronted with a fight or flight scenario, the R complex sends oxigenated blood away from our torso and brain and sends it to our legs and arms. 

This will be the reason for the lethargy experience and increased anxiety in conjunction with a mask. But also for the irrational behaviour displayed by people because the brain itself is being starved of oxigenated blood and is being sent to the limbs for fighting or running away. 

Not taking anything away from your post, I just wanted to add a further explanation of what the R complex is and it's role in our bodies. 👍

Totally agree, masked humans bodies are functioning at a lower level than unmasked humans bodies. By now their bodies have adapted and coped with it but their bodies aren't working as efficiently as they should be. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

On another point, I just started dating this lady - she isn't aware of agendas or anything like that.

Yesterday she told me she is a volunteer vaccinator! I was really horrified. Not really sure what the hell to do about that. I did lay out my thoughts about covid, but just went over the head... also don't wanna be party to the divide and rule game either. Fking hell...

F*** her to death but wear a condom(probably a a full body one if you can find it),you'll feel better and she wont be killing anybody anymore

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, zArk said:

i really dont think so. They have had access to those facts. The mainstream does report it, like Boris going on tv and saying the PCR tests have a 90% false positive rate. They tell them and that makes it more fun for the Rothschilds especially

they need willing self sacrifice , they need people to willingly lie down and get walked upon, they love it, its why they play their games

Even with the facts, they’ll need the BBC to fact check.

1 hour ago, GOYK said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7wqsxxaI2HTR/

EVERYBODY PLEASE WATCH THIS GUY N SHARE HIM FAR AND WIDE

He's right.

What the fuck happened to us?

This has got to go personal, local and vocal.

Don't wait for the next 'freedom march', be free now. I'm seeing more maskless people now (mostly scaffolders).

If you have been to a big march, take it local now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Dr. Lee Merritt and Mike Adams ask: Are covid spike proteins being RELEASED onto cities?

https://www.brighteon.com/a39081f7-59cd-415a-8233-f4a24b655b54

Very interesting. And the theory that certain places were sprayed with spike proteins initially reminds me that people either here or on another forum were posting that early in the 1st lockdown they had gone out for their permitted excercise and found people spraying streets down. 

Others stepped in saying it was just cleaning going on, bit they'd never seen it happening before, and neither have I 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

He's right.

What the fuck happened to us?

This has got to go personal, local and vocal.

Don't wait for the next 'freedom march', be free now. I'm seeing more maskless people now (mostly scaffolders).

If you have been to a big march, take it local now.

if you could just be a tad more specific. lol

but its true scaffolders must just love their oxygen.

*badum tssssh*

Edited by FrankVitali