Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a friend who was involved in the international operation in the Balkans and he suffers from ptsd,amongst many other sights he witessed was a baby with downs syndrome nailed to a barn door,what level of depravity has humanity reached when that can occur in a seemingly (pre conflict) civilised society ?.I fear WE as a  species are about to be unleashed upon ourselves

I looked through a very long post elsewhere yesterday - well a long quoted publication - showing why societies should never let themselves become disarmed. There were descriptions and a lot of photographs from many wars, all orchestrated by tyrannical psychopathic leaders, showing endless unnecessary, sadistic brutality. It was truly harrowing

In defending and even avenging, I would still not sink to the inhumane levels  that some humans are capable of inflicting.

This i am liking,a lot

The White Rose, [20.05.21 20:52]
[Forwarded from The White Rose]
[ File : May18-2021.zip ]
Latest archive file - May 18th 2021 - Five new designs added.

The White Rose, [20.05.21 21:13]
If you found this channel via the link found on a sticker and is viewing it via a web browser, it is highly recommended that you install telegram messenger from their own website
👉🏻 https://telegram.org
And use that to subscribe to this channel and join up.

Become part of the resistance...
@jointhewhiterose

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a friend who was involved in the international operation in the Balkans and he suffers from ptsd,amongst many other sights he witessed was a baby with downs syndrome nailed to a barn door,what level of depravity has humanity reached when that can occur in a seemingly (pre conflict) civilised society ?.I fear WE as a  species are about to be unleashed upon ourselves

Not commenting on you friend, but the majority of military ptsd sufferers suffer because of what they DID not what they saw.

Army training is brutalizing to the point of putting soldiers into an altered state when in combat - that's a big generalisation but it's a huge subject.

I met a young homeless guy, alcoholic, ex soldier, recent conflict - HAD to shoot a kid (as he says), Whatever csused him to kill a child it fucked the rest of his life.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've noticed the greyish palour too, in my mum and older brother. I thought it was due to their hiding indoors in abject fear for so long.

My mum's been a real gadabout till the 1st lockdown started. But she's no spring chicken and this has aged her.

It's not like her to be so ignorant and aggressive with me like yesterday's confrontation. I feel for her fears, and hence when attempting to insist I get the test & jab, I was trying to use the less scary facts to counter, like Bojo and Raab's televised admissions of the test's 90 per cent chance of false positives, so from their own mouths to her ears that all the frightening stat's spewed out incessantly are definitely skewed, indesputably+ not a little bit, but dramatically. And again later I wouldn't terrify her with talk of SM-102, but rather was trying to relate that it's experimental.

The way she shouted over me was just like stuffing her fingers in her ears and shouting la-la,-la-la-la.

And I was not proud of eventually shouting back, "Oh, you stupid woman".

Even when she called back asking in conciliatory tones if I'd get tested for her peace of mind, and I refused, we agreed again not to discuss it in future, but her last comment was shouty again - a defiant, "I'm glad I had the Vax and I'd do it again." But I saw that as bravado to try and hide her fear.

My brother had a minor stroke a couple of months before his 1st jab, after sitting about for 10 months in hiding. 

I would obviously not threaten people on an open forum. But I hope all those who had any part to play - any part at all- in the creation of this bogeyman, will take the time to contemplate how people like me will be reacting towards you for what you've done to people so precious to us. The scaring, bamboozling, physically and mentally harming and murdering them. The innocents. Really think on it.

It has become very noticeable in a lot of the older generation, the double vaxers, have a pale, washed out look...in particular it seems more obvious in females for some reason.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

This i am liking,a lot

The White Rose, [20.05.21 20:52]
[ File : May18-2021.zip ]
Latest archive file - May 18th 2021 - Five new designs added.

The White Rose, [20.05.21 21:13]
If you found this channel via the link found on a sticker and is viewing it via a web browser, it is highly recommended that you install telegram messenger from their own website
👉🏻 https://telegram.org
And use that to subscribe to this channel and join up.

Become part of the resistance...
@jointhewhiterose

A member from the old forum (15ish years ago maybe?) Shodan, once made an excellent short video about the White Rose. I wonder if he's involved. 

Today, I had a face to face recruiter trying to get me to become a frequent donator to "Doctors Without Borders". The girl attempted to sell the pitch by appealing to the "poor countries" not receiving enough of the convid vaccine and something about the vindaloo variant in India. Didn't take too long to get her to quit her attempt. All it took was to say that there's no sense of proportion to the "reported deaths" in India, and the final stroke was to say that without the media circus there would be no virus. She practically backpedaled herself, and I didn't even have to outright say I wouldn't take the deal.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

What you describe is exactly what i have gone through with my parents,my old mans had two open heart surgerys and doesnt really care at the moment as he's had 2 very close brushes with death so to him every second he still breathes is a bonus (his words) but still flatly refuses to believe anything if it doesn't come from the BBC,sky news or the sun,my mothers limitations are restricted to the sun and bbc news and her anger i think is rooted in the fact she deep down knows full well i'm right when i try and discuss things with her but her misplaced pride and i'm older and know better mindset kicks in continually so it ends in sharp words add into the mix the pathological repulsion at admitting they were wrong and were duped and it doesnt make for very good conversation over coffee and biscuits,''they cant do that'' ''they wouldn't do that'' ''how could they organise something like that all over the world dont be daft'',I truly have given up, the level of brainwashing is absolute and no amount of evidence put before them will change their minds,if coco the clown ie boris appeared live on tv and interrupted coronation st to say it was all over they wouldnt believe it and there are millions like them all over the world

They've all been hypnotised by very clever and very evil people through the shit tv programmes they don't seem able to live without.

When a hypnotist is ready he will bring his subject out of the trance with sometimes a 5,4,3,2,1 countdown or a snap of the fingers after telling them they will wake up.

This isn't going to happen sadly.......but trust me, these  poxy sheep are in a trance doing as they're told and will continue to do so.

We're fucked.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Not commenting on you friend, but the majority of military ptsd sufferers suffer because of what they DID not what they saw.

Army training is brutalizing to the point of putting soldiers into an altered state when in combat - that's a big generalisation but it's a huge subject.

I met a young homeless guy, alcoholic, ex soldier, recent conflict - HAD to shoot a kid (as he says), Whatever csused him to kill a child it fucked the rest of his life.

As i said that was one of many things he witnessed and experienced,that one stuck in my mind as to what people are capable of when given free reign to butcher and kill very often by governmental sanction

I have no idea about causation or otherwise of ptsd and as you say its a massive subject all on its own,i do wonder if and when we come out the other side if there will be an increase in the amount of people diagnosed with ptsd as i do know its not limited to forces personnel alone,it can and does affect many people male and female alike

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We are about to be unleashed upon ourselves. In time, our own families will hand us over to the army/secret police and will celebrate our incarcerations and our deaths.

We who warned them and rejected the needle tried to steal their freedom. We all were deceived deceivers. The vaccinated were the brave ones with opened eyes, prepared to lay their lives down for the masses.

That's how history shall be recorded.

• Like 2

seems some people go out of their way to cause aggro and friction, just tell your relatives you've had the cough jab. 

not like they're going to check, plus wear a lanyard when going to the shop rather than trying to start a punch up  with a frightened oldie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sarbloh said:

Personally, I think people look very 'ill'. Their skin looks off, they have no 'sparkle' either. But its the skin thing too, especially on older folks. 

I was reading Che Guvara's Motorcycle Diaries, about his trip around south america whilst he was doing his medical degree. In the book, he spoke about the once proud people's he came across who were a hollow shadow of their pasts (Native americans, various tribes smashed by the Spanish etc). Once proud people who were just 'living-dead' now (he refers to them as ghost like)

I get this vibe with the Brits now, the Brexit thing looked like it instilled a bit of pride (false maybe) but that has gone now. I think in years to come, the Brits maybe as placid as the native americans or dare I say Chinese masses.

I would say the same thing, probably just my imagination but seems like they're washed out. I've been noticing it for a while. Apart from the fact that most of the people around me are complaining of fatigue all the time amongst the other side effects.

15 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes I remember this, wasn't there a Chinese guy onboard who had the blueprints and was going to patent his new superconductor (the khepera, I think ??) And I remember the Rothschilds had something to do with the disappearance of plane.

Maybe it had something to do with today's nano chips who knows ?

there was a theory doing the rounds at the time that claimed that because of the death of the owners of the patent the ownership would revert to the rothschilds which snopes admits is essentially correct:

Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company’s International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mh370-patent-disappearance/

Where snopes is missing the point of course is that blackstone, carlyle group etc are all part of the same cabal owned network

I don't know however if there is a link between the downed flight, the patents and the current scarcity issue of superconductors

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I have to admit I hardly know anyone who has not had the vaccine yet around my circles. I feel like a loner and when I have given my reasons for rejecting it, I just get that are you insane look back and people usually step a few steps back from me as if I have the plague. So I will do my best to avoid any conversation about vaccines and covid in general now. Just concentrate on my own path whatever that maybe. 

Ditto

A friend who is an organic sheep farmer told me this evening had taken first JAB (despite sending various information to them) she said don’t think the government would lie to the public. A friend in Manchester area said he taken both pricks as have his parents and he feels terrible and don’t wish to be alive (had also sent various information from different sources) A business contact in Cheshire talking about taking the JAB. I am coming to the decision to stop wasting time on fools and concentrate on the future in a world with less people and more sick people dropping dead. Stressed as was told as a child to care about people and treat them well but seems impossible to stop the brainwashing from those with TV’s.  

23 hours ago, wingwang said:

Well done you. May I ask how you persuaded people? My attempts to persuade has fallen on deaf ears with deflection, propaganda repeating and denial the main rebuttals. Everyone I speak to who goes along with the narrative seems to have a closed mind and not a critical thinking mind.

I will see if can find all the links and post on here. I also send some horrific pictures of the medical injuries and told friends will never be able to visit the house and was nice to have known them such a long time but would not attend a funeral. Harsh words but this is a race to stop them.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

there was a theory doing the rounds at the time that claimed that because of the death of the owners of the patent the ownership would revert to the rothschilds which snopes admits is essentially correct:

Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company’s International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mh370-patent-disappearance/

Where snopes is missing the point of course is that blackstone, carlyle group etc are all part of the same cabal owned network

I don't know however if there is a link between the downed flight, the patents and the current scarcity issue of superconductors

Aye, probably preaching to the mosque here, but Snopes is a bag-o-shite. One can pretty much assume the opposite of what those cunts say eh. 

Not to take anything away from your conclusion, Mac.

45 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

seems some people go out of their way to cause aggro and friction, just tell your relatives you've had the cough jab. 

not like they're going to check, plus wear a lanyard when going to the shop rather than trying to start a punch up  with a frightened oldie.

How about they take the masks off or better yet lock themselves in their homes where they can watch bbc all day.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic