Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Black Fungus coming for the COVID sick:

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/black-fungus-kills-90-recovered-covid-patients-india-infections/

 

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210519-mucormycosis-the-black-fungus-hitting-indias-covid-patients

 

I think I previously mentioned deadwood, now the mushrooms have realised they have a new food source!

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I've noticed the greyish palour too, in my mum and older brother. I thought it was due to their hiding indoors in abject fear for so long.

 

My mum's been a real gadabout till the 1st lockdown started. But she's no spring chicken and this has aged her.

 

It's not like her to be so ignorant and aggressive with me like yesterday's confrontation. I feel for her fears, and hence when attempting to insist I get the test & jab, I was trying to use the less scary facts to counter, like Bojo and Raab's televised admissions of the test's 90 per cent chance of false positives, so from their own mouths to her ears that all the frightening stat's spewed out incessantly are definitely skewed, indesputably+ not a little bit, but dramatically. And again later I wouldn't terrify her with talk of SM-102, but rather was trying to relate that it's experimental.

 

The way she shouted over me was just like stuffing her fingers in her ears and shouting la-la,-la-la-la.

 

And I was not proud of eventually shouting back, "Oh, you stupid woman".

 

Even when she called back asking in conciliatory tones if I'd get tested for her peace of mind, and I refused, we agreed again not to discuss it in future, but her last comment was shouty again - a defiant, "I'm glad I had the Vax and I'd do it again." But I saw that as bravado to try and hide her fear.

 

My brother had a minor stroke a couple of months before his 1st jab, after sitting about for 10 months in hiding. 

 

I would obviously not threaten people on an open forum. But I hope all those who had any part to play - any part at all- in the creation of this bogeyman, will take the time to contemplate how people like me will be reacting towards you for what you've done to people so precious to us. The scaring, bamboozling, physically and mentally harming and murdering them. The innocents. Really think on it.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

I see another variant has popped up - in Yorkshire of all places.

 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/health/coronavirus/new-covid-variant-reported-in-sheffield-3244273

 

Take it it's strong in t'arm n thick in t'ead. 

 

After reading that I noticed the following article. A bakery doesn't like following the mask rules and respecting exemptions and are 'at the end of their tether' 

 

Read the law then.

 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/health/coronavirus/sheffield-bakery-appeals-to-customers-after-staff-are-abused-for-enforcing-mask-rules-3241413

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've noticed the greyish palour too, in my mum and older brother. I thought it was due to their hiding indoors in abject fear for so long.

 

My mum's been a real gadabout till the 1st lockdown started. But she's no spring chicken and this has aged her.

 

It's not like her to be so ignorant and aggressive with me like yesterday's confrontation. I feel for her fears, and hence when attempting to insist I get the test & jab, I was trying to use the less scary facts to counter, like Bojo and Raab's televised admissions of the test's 90 per cent chance of false positives, so from their own mouths to her ears that all the frightening stat's spewed out incessantly are definitely skewed, indesputably+ not a little bit, but dramatically. And again later I wouldn't terrify her with talk of SM-102, but rather was trying to relate that it's experimental.

 

The way she shouted over me was just like stuffing her fingers in her ears and shouting la-la,-la-la-la.

 

And I was not proud of eventually shouting back, "Oh, you stupid woman".

 

Even when she called back asking in conciliatory tones if I'd get tested for her peace of mind, and I refused, we agreed again not to discuss it in future, but her last comment was shouty again - a defiant, "I'm glad I had the Vax and I'd do it again." But I saw that as bravado to try and hide her fear.

 

My brother had a minor stroke a couple of months before his 1st jab, after sitting about for 10 months in hiding. 

 

I would obviously not threaten people on an open forum. But I hope all those who had any part to play - any part at all- in the creation of this bogeyman, will take the time to contemplate how people like me will be reacting towards you for what you've done to people so precious to us. The scaring, bamboozling, physically and mentally harming and murdering them. The innocents. Really think on it.

What you describe is exactly what i have gone through with my parents,my old mans had two open heart surgerys and doesnt really care at the moment as he's had 2 very close brushes with death so to him every second he still breathes is a bonus (his words) but still flatly refuses to believe anything if it doesn't come from the BBC,sky news or the sun,my mothers limitations are restricted to the sun and bbc news and her anger i think is rooted in the fact she deep down knows full well i'm right when i try and discuss things with her but her misplaced pride and i'm older and know better mindset kicks in continually so it ends in sharp words add into the mix the pathological repulsion at admitting they were wrong and were duped and it doesnt make for very good conversation over coffee and biscuits,''they cant do that'' ''they wouldn't do that'' ''how could they organise something like that all over the world dont be daft'',I truly have given up, the level of brainwashing is absolute and no amount of evidence put before them will change their minds,if coco the clown ie boris appeared live on tv and interrupted coronation st to say it was all over they wouldnt believe it and there are millions like them all over the world

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never get pulled up for not wearing a mask but when i do, the conversation is going to go something like this. 

 

Fascist: "excuse me, you need to wear a mask here"

 

Me: "Funny you mention masks, i was in a coma until 4 months ago and now i keep seeing people wearing masks and talk about vaccines. What is going on?"

 

Fascist: "there is a global pandemic."

 

Me: (laughs) "Nah, you are pulling my leg. Seriously, what's going on?"

 

Fascist: "There is a deadly virus going around. Have you been living under a rock?"

 

Me: (Laughs again) "Where's all the dead people? Nice try, but i'm not that gullible. I ask again, what's going on?"

 

I would love to see their face. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/19315284.surge-vaccinations-deployed-burnley/

 

'Surge' testing and vaccinations in Lancashire.

 

Push for vaccination for over 16 as well.

 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/19313501.blackburn-darwen-jabs-needed-residents-respond/

 

 

By this freak. He wants official sanction to vaccinate them all.

 

Prof Harrison said: “We need a direct response to the local data which clearly tells to focus efforts on the younger generation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.png.d0fd01554c4a63f0e51bae8cdb6307ea.png 

Edited by Mr Chinnery
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Yes, I thought about Yugoslavia and forgot to include.

Now, that Dr revealed it to us. Makes sense. Mind control via biotech controlled by frequncy.

Yugoslavia was about 89/90 and that Dr's video was made in 95 so timing wise it fits and tech existed then.

If members of cult are pointing fingers at us now for not wearing a mask, refusing vaccine, when the time is ready, there is no qualm that they are coming to us and the cabal will not punish them. We have about 1.5 year window left to make a plan if not killed in the meanwhile.

 

I have a friend who was involved in the international operation in the Balkans and he suffers from ptsd,amongst many other sights he witessed was a baby with downs syndrome nailed to a barn door,what level of depravity has humanity reached when that can occur in a seemingly (pre conflict) civilised society ?.I fear WE as a  species are about to be unleashed upon ourselves

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

I see another variant has popped up - in Yorkshire of all places.

 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/health/coronavirus/new-covid-variant-reported-in-sheffield-3244273

 

Take it it's strong in t'arm n thick in t'ead. 

 

Yes, that's the Yorkshire variant.  "Tha' must be bloody blind if tha' can't see signs t'vaccine centre!"

 

Here's an informative podcast just released by the Yorkshire NHS on their new procedures to tackle this.  I would advise wiping your feet ("Wipe tha' bloody feet") before entering the vaccine centre in Yorkshire:

 

 

Here is a guidance video from Yorkshire TV about how to behave in posh eateries during this Covid-19 crisis:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a friend who was involved in the international operation in the Balkans and he suffers from ptsd,amongst many other sights he witessed was a baby with downs syndrome nailed to a barn door,what level of depravity has humanity reached when that can occur in a seemingly (pre conflict) civilised society ?.I fear WE as a  species are about to be unleashed upon ourselves

It's a test. Hope you all will do well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a friend who was involved in the international operation in the Balkans and he suffers from ptsd,amongst many other sights he witessed was a baby with downs syndrome nailed to a barn door,what level of depravity has humanity reached when that can occur in a seemingly (pre conflict) civilised society ?.I fear WE as a  species are about to be unleashed upon ourselves

 

I looked through a very long post elsewhere yesterday - well a long quoted publication - showing why societies should never let themselves become disarmed. There were descriptions and a lot of photographs from many wars, all orchestrated by tyrannical psychopathic leaders, showing endless unnecessary, sadistic brutality. It was truly harrowing

 

In defending and even avenging, I would still not sink to the inhumane levels  that some humans are capable of inflicting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This i am liking,a lot

 

The White Rose, [20.05.21 20:52]
[Forwarded from The White Rose]
[ File : May18-2021.zip ]
Latest archive file - May 18th 2021 - Five new designs added.

The White Rose, [20.05.21 21:13]
[Forwarded from The White Rose]
If you found this channel via the link found on a sticker and is viewing it via a web browser, it is highly recommended that you install telegram messenger from their own website
👉🏻 https://telegram.org
And use that to subscribe to this channel and join up.

Become part of the resistance...
@jointhewhiterose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a friend who was involved in the international operation in the Balkans and he suffers from ptsd,amongst many other sights he witessed was a baby with downs syndrome nailed to a barn door,what level of depravity has humanity reached when that can occur in a seemingly (pre conflict) civilised society ?.I fear WE as a  species are about to be unleashed upon ourselves

Not commenting on you friend, but the majority of military ptsd sufferers suffer because of what they DID not what they saw.

Army training is brutalizing to the point of putting soldiers into an altered state when in combat - that's a big generalisation but it's a huge subject.

I met a young homeless guy, alcoholic, ex soldier, recent conflict - HAD to shoot a kid (as he says), Whatever csused him to kill a child it fucked the rest of his life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've noticed the greyish palour too, in my mum and older brother. I thought it was due to their hiding indoors in abject fear for so long.

 

My mum's been a real gadabout till the 1st lockdown started. But she's no spring chicken and this has aged her.

 

It's not like her to be so ignorant and aggressive with me like yesterday's confrontation. I feel for her fears, and hence when attempting to insist I get the test & jab, I was trying to use the less scary facts to counter, like Bojo and Raab's televised admissions of the test's 90 per cent chance of false positives, so from their own mouths to her ears that all the frightening stat's spewed out incessantly are definitely skewed, indesputably+ not a little bit, but dramatically. And again later I wouldn't terrify her with talk of SM-102, but rather was trying to relate that it's experimental.

 

The way she shouted over me was just like stuffing her fingers in her ears and shouting la-la,-la-la-la.

 

And I was not proud of eventually shouting back, "Oh, you stupid woman".

 

Even when she called back asking in conciliatory tones if I'd get tested for her peace of mind, and I refused, we agreed again not to discuss it in future, but her last comment was shouty again - a defiant, "I'm glad I had the Vax and I'd do it again." But I saw that as bravado to try and hide her fear.

 

My brother had a minor stroke a couple of months before his 1st jab, after sitting about for 10 months in hiding. 

 

I would obviously not threaten people on an open forum. But I hope all those who had any part to play - any part at all- in the creation of this bogeyman, will take the time to contemplate how people like me will be reacting towards you for what you've done to people so precious to us. The scaring, bamboozling, physically and mentally harming and murdering them. The innocents. Really think on it.

It has become very noticeable in a lot of the older generation, the double vaxers, have a pale, washed out look...in particular it seems more obvious in females for some reason.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

This i am liking,a lot

 

The White Rose, [20.05.21 20:52]
[Forwarded from The White Rose]
[ File : May18-2021.zip ]
Latest archive file - May 18th 2021 - Five new designs added.

The White Rose, [20.05.21 21:13]
[Forwarded from The White Rose]
If you found this channel via the link found on a sticker and is viewing it via a web browser, it is highly recommended that you install telegram messenger from their own website
👉🏻 https://telegram.org
And use that to subscribe to this channel and join up.

Become part of the resistance...
@jointhewhiterose

 

A member from the old forum (15ish years ago maybe?) Shodan, once made an excellent short video about the White Rose. I wonder if he's involved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today, I had a face to face recruiter trying to get me to become a frequent donator to "Doctors Without Borders". The girl attempted to sell the pitch by appealing to the "poor countries" not receiving enough of the convid vaccine and something about the vindaloo variant in India. Didn't take too long to get her to quit her attempt. All it took was to say that there's no sense of proportion to the "reported deaths" in India, and the final stroke was to say that without the media circus there would be no virus. She practically backpedaled herself, and I didn't even have to outright say I wouldn't take the deal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

What you describe is exactly what i have gone through with my parents,my old mans had two open heart surgerys and doesnt really care at the moment as he's had 2 very close brushes with death so to him every second he still breathes is a bonus (his words) but still flatly refuses to believe anything if it doesn't come from the BBC,sky news or the sun,my mothers limitations are restricted to the sun and bbc news and her anger i think is rooted in the fact she deep down knows full well i'm right when i try and discuss things with her but her misplaced pride and i'm older and know better mindset kicks in continually so it ends in sharp words add into the mix the pathological repulsion at admitting they were wrong and were duped and it doesnt make for very good conversation over coffee and biscuits,''they cant do that'' ''they wouldn't do that'' ''how could they organise something like that all over the world dont be daft'',I truly have given up, the level of brainwashing is absolute and no amount of evidence put before them will change their minds,if coco the clown ie boris appeared live on tv and interrupted coronation st to say it was all over they wouldnt believe it and there are millions like them all over the world

 

They've all been hypnotised by very clever and very evil people through the shit tv programmes they don't seem able to live without.

When a hypnotist is ready he will bring his subject out of the trance with sometimes a 5,4,3,2,1 countdown or a snap of the fingers after telling them they will wake up.

This isn't going to happen sadly.......but trust me, these  poxy sheep are in a trance doing as they're told and will continue to do so.

We're fucked.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Not commenting on you friend, but the majority of military ptsd sufferers suffer because of what they DID not what they saw.

Army training is brutalizing to the point of putting soldiers into an altered state when in combat - that's a big generalisation but it's a huge subject.

I met a young homeless guy, alcoholic, ex soldier, recent conflict - HAD to shoot a kid (as he says), Whatever csused him to kill a child it fucked the rest of his life.

As i said that was one of many things he witnessed and experienced,that one stuck in my mind as to what people are capable of when given free reign to butcher and kill very often by governmental sanction

 

I have no idea about causation or otherwise of ptsd and as you say its a massive subject all on its own,i do wonder if and when we come out the other side if there will be an increase in the amount of people diagnosed with ptsd as i do know its not limited to forces personnel alone,it can and does affect many people male and female alike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...