Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

sadly John Squire posted a pro-mask tweet in response 30 mins later... I guess you won’t be seeing them live again .. 

LOL.....still at odds 😂 

l never got to see the Roses but l've seen Ian on a Solo tour.
His autobiography 'Already in Me' is a good read.

A real cool dude.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Basket Case said:

LOL.....still at odds 😂 

l never got to see the Roses but l've seen Ian on a Solo tour.
His autobiography 'Already in Me' is a good read.

A real cool dude.

I know yea haha

I saw Ian a few times and the roses once in Manc more recently. The man has huge following and a lot of respect, he is untouchable in my eyes.

They will struggle to tar his name.

British legend. 

• Like 2

I have my letter ready to send off to my sons school tomorrow. It outlines my disgust at social distancing rules and the constant fear mongering of the teacher talking about the virus, deaths etc. I go into detail about the psychological impact on the kids and also the fact that these measures seem indefinite maybe even permanent. I mention that Michael Martin announced on friday that current  measures may be in force until 2022. What is amazing to me is other parents are not even talking about the effect of this on our kids. Im really disappointed with Irish people, fighting Irish my ass

14 hours ago, Kovidiot said:

can you give a bit more info, if you know, of what this is exactly. Was this graph up on that page since 2018?

As far as I can tell, the consensus is that the website is genuine - it has been capturing a lot of attention and curiosity on social media including Simon Dolan and the Ickes. It appears to show trading in Covid-19 test kits, instruments and apparatus in 2017/2018, long before Covid-19 was "discovered" at the end of 2019. There is excitement that this is evidence of planning for the virus and thus helps to refute the mainstream narrative.

An alternative explanation is that there has been a change in the product title after the event which has now been re-described to Covid-19 more specifically to aid with searchability. The latter explanation doesn't negate that the products were being traded in 2017/2018 but perhaps under a more generic name at that point - if the inventory could also be combined with other evidence such as a patent for testing, this would be clearer proof of planning for the virus in advance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

As far as I can tell, the consensus is that the website is genuine - it has been capturing a lot of attention and curiosity on social media including Simon Dolan and the Ickes. It appears to show trading in Covid-19 test kits, instruments and apparatus in 2017/2018, long before Covid-19 was "discovered" at the end of 2019. There is excitement that this is evidence of planning for the virus and thus helps to refute the mainstream narrative.

An alternative explanation is that there has been a change in the product title after the event which has now been re-described to Covid-19 more specifically to aid with searchability. The latter explanation doesn't negate that the products were being traded in 2017/2018 but perhaps under a more generic name at that point - if the inventory could also be combined with other evidence such as a patent for testing, this would be clearer proof of planning for the virus in advance.

yep i did a bit of research on it and it could either be one of those two answers you posted. The thing is that without a screenshot preceding 2020 we cannot tell if and when the change was made

Edited by Kovidiot