Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Your police just love to smash your door down and come in screaming. They're gonna LOVE folks not answering their door.

They do not have the legal right to do that. Not unless they (pretend to) have reason to believe there is someone in danger inside.

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

They do not have the legal right to do that. Not unless they (pretend to) have reason to believe there is someone in danger inside.

They don't have a legal right to harass, arrest, handcuff, throw into prison and fine a man 1,000 Pounds for PUSHING his bicycle across a red light at 02:00 in the morning. It was on our TV on one of these "Brave Boys In Blue" bullshit ÚK TV documentaries.

Your police DO AS THEY LIKE and the only body that investigates their fuck ups is . . .

Wait for it . . .

The fucking police themselves!

4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

They don't have a legal right to harass, arrest, handcuff, throw into prison and fine a man 1,000 Pounds for PUSHING his bicycle across a red light at 02:00 in the morning. It was on our TV on one of these "Brave Boys In Blue" bullshit ÚK TV documentaries.

Your police DO AS THEY LIKE and the only body that investigates their fuck ups is . . .

Wait for it . . .

The fucking police themselves!

While it's true that there are injustices, there are still some within the system who have integrity, I believe. They can't get away with doing as they please with impunity when captured on film. If they could, the PTB wouldn't need to keep adding and repealing laws to suit their agenda.

I'm under no illusion though that laws will be moulded to accommodate such ruthless actions. 

My work colleague thinks he’s an expert on Covid. He informs me that the NHS is preparing for a Third Wave, which is inevitable, since the children are mingling again in schools. I reminded him children are supposedly asymptomatic and can’t infect the vulnerable who are already inoculated. He said, just because he has had two jabs does not mean he can’t catch it, it only means he won’t die! Ergo, he has nothing to worry about, surely? But, according to him, the “Indian variant” is in a local village, which I will call Farton, for anonymity and It’s a hot-spot! I told him that’s okay, I never go to Farton, but he said, it’s people from Farton coming here that we need to worry about and this variant spreads twice as fast as the original strain, although, it is no more deadly. Therefore, it must have a 99.9% recovery rate, so still, nothing to worry about. The cognitive dissonance is confounding and makes my working day very tiresome! I want to say, I don’t believe in Covid, but that would blow his mind and he would probably hate me, for contradicting his “expertise.” LOL!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Hugo Talks sends another one out of the park......

Incidentally Michael Gove....do you seriously think you have a long term future with these elitist ravenous wolves?

Mr.Gove,I have a bridge to sell you.

Ps.I'm sure Sarah married you for your looks and never strays to a real man,eh?

Edited by Niknik
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

My work colleague thinks he’s an expert on Covid. He informs me that the NHS is preparing for a Third Wave, which is inevitable, since the children are mingling again in schools. I reminded him children are supposedly asymptomatic and can’t infect the vulnerable who are already inoculated. He said, just because he has had two jabs does not mean he can’t catch it, it only means he won’t die! Ergo, he has nothing to worry about, surely? But, according to him, the “Indian variant” is in a local village, which I will call Farton, for anonymity and It’s a hot-spot! I told him that’s okay, I never go to Farton, but he said, it’s people from Farton coming here that we need to worry about and this variant spreads twice as fast as the original strain, although, it is no more deadly. Therefore, it must have a 99.9% recovery rate, so still, nothing to worry about. The cognitive dissonance is confounding and makes my working day very tiresome! I want to say, I don’t believe in Covid, but that would blow his mind and he would probably hate me, for contradicting his “expertise.” LOL!

Most people I know at my workplace are saying they won't have the jab. 

In the offices, the main consensus is basically that they're being lied to but they don't know why, and in the factories, where some bright young Polish lads educated their colleagues that control via electronic currency after the economy's destroyed is on course, as well as something dodgy concerning 5G.

Some are a bit wobbly - they've been suspicious that things aren't as they seem, but then thought the end was in sight when the easing roadmap was announced. When I said, "yes, until the next faux variant is pulled out of a hat", there were a few who laughed, and said, "Nah, it"s done". So when the televised hotspots have now popped up right in neighbouring towns, I'm hoping they can more fully grasp the real scale of the game. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Hugo Talks sends another one out of the park......

Incidentally Michael Gove....do you seriously think you have a long term future with these elitist ravenous wolves?

Mr.Gove,I have a bridge to sell you.

Ps.I'm sure Sarah married you for your looks and never strays to a real man,eh?

Another thorough and reasoned commentary by Hugo. However, I don't know how many more times I can bear to look at the blancmange faced tool, Sir AWL. 🤮

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And from a mostly disarmed population(the preferred instruments of death appeared to be machettes),The levels of fever pitch instigated and the sheer brutality were horrific and i can only base that on news reports i saw at the time it was happening

It has always puzzled me how Rwanda,Sierrea Leone,the former Yugoslavia etc (there have been many others but those stick in my mind for the sheer brutality) could all descend into full blown homicidal maniac phase in such a short space of time

It is worrying how a mob can turn very quickly...Lord of the Flies type scenario may be upon us.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

If i had a colleague like that i'd play with him like a cat with a mouse,i'd blow his mind slowly and deliberately,giving him a copy of the lightpaper,encouraging him to watch UKcolumn news,and generally feeding him alternative views ,it probably wouldn't make any changes whatsoever to his thinking but it would brighten my day up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just seen this linked to on World doctors alliance group on Telegram

I haven't read the full document yet but i'm guessing everything was pushed through with nay a murmur,note the use of the mental elf act to detain people and those 'suspected' of being infected

Now the full reality of this shit is becoming apparent

https://lordslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/lln-2020-0086/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

they do what they are told from above. The teachers do what they are told from above, the police do what they are told from above, the politicians do what they are told from above, the army does what it is told from above, the journalists do what they are told from above and the sage team do what they are told to do from above

Everyone is following orders instead of thinking and acting for themselves and that is the problem

Spot on mate. You can add all NHS healthcare staff to that list too. All waiting for instructions from above like good little slaves.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I know that if I see any suspicious looking strangers lurking around my neighbours, peering through windows and so on, I'll take them to be potential burglars and treat them accordingly.

These are good deterents. Get one of these Tinfoil. Easy to feed and handle. Loyal. Steady diet of mushy peas which are quite cheap. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Fluke said:

These are good deterents. Get one of these Tinfoil. Easy to feed and handle. Loyal. Steady diet of mushy peas which are quite cheap. 

Love it! Best thing is, I've no need to get one. I am a northerner.

The sight of me looming in my doorway wearing just my navel length nightie and a scowl will scare the living shit out of 'em.

😝

3 hours ago, Velma said:

Sorry Velma but I think I've got that beat. 😀

This week I've been working in a school with a couple, husband and wife late 50's already had one jab They drive together in their car every morning wearing a mask, nobody else in the car, 40 mins drive. 

This morning everybody in the school has to take a test, from the director to the cleaning lady and after they take theirs they put their masks back on. 

Now, just think about that... They get in their car and feel that they have to wear a mask for the 40min journey even though they are completely alone, what the fuck are is going through their minds? How mental do you have to be to think that you have to wear a mask sitting next to the person you've just spent the previous afternoon, evening, night? Do they wear the mask at home whilst watching TV or when they're sleeping?

And then to take a test in the morning (with only 2 other people in the room, all of them come back negative) and then put your mask back on. They sit there in the break eating a sandwich and drinking coffee, whilst constantly replacing the mask between sips or bites. 

I just can't get my head around it, this totally illogical and irrational behaviour must surely be a biproduct of the psyop being forced upon people on a daily basis. I asked them this morning why they keep their masks on when there's only 4 of us in the room and we've all just had a negative test and they've already had a jab. Answer: 'The quick tests are not accurate and don't always pick up covid and you can still die of it even though you've been vaccinated'

I truly don't know what to think anymore and I'm edging towards the conclusion that it's me that's off my head. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic