Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

knock knock who's there✋

 

Holiday 'police' knocking on your door: Priti Patel reveals plans for up to 10,000 quarantine checks EVERY day to make sure returning Britons are self-isolating - as five million book summer trips to Europe.

 

Home Secretary Priti Patel (left) said enforcement was being stepped up to make sure travellers who visit amber-list countries such as France, Spain (a beach in Malaga this month, main) and Italy obey the ten-day quarantine rule.

Officials have the capacity to carry out 10,000 home visits (file image, bottom right) a day and 30,000 were conducted last week.

Anyone found to be out when supposedly self-isolating risks a fine of up to £10,000 - although few have been levied so far.

The warning came despite growing optimism of an end to Covid curbs next month and after days of confusion over amber-list countries.

Boris Johnson told MPs yesterday that visits to these medium-risk destinations were acceptable only in 'extreme circumstances'.

But one analysis said up to 270,000 Britons will fly to amber countries in the five days to Sunday.

Interesting cos there are no excess of deaths in Spain... 🙄 https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone found to be out when supposedly self-isolating risks a fine of up to £10,000 - although few have been levied so far.

 

More fear porn,what they failed to mention the amount of 'covid fines' being thrown out of the couirts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Anyone found to be out when supposedly self-isolating risks a fine of up to £10,000 - although few have been levied so far.

 

More fear porn,what they failed to mention the amount of 'covid fines' being thrown out of the couirts

because of technicalities

lets not delude ourselves, the police have been poorly trained for this new system and now the system is ironing out the issues through experience in court

 

pretty soon the cops will be trained to add the correct information in the correct way to make a solid case for fines

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Anyone found to be out when supposedly self-isolating risks a fine of up to £10,000 - although few have been levied so far.

 

More fear porn,what they failed to mention the amount of 'covid fines' being thrown out of the couirts

 

It's more nonsense. How much of tax payers' money will be wasted on this scare tactic, I wonder.

 

It's not illegal to not answer the door. You could be on the loo or in the bath or hard of hearing or have your headphones on. Or just don't feel like answering your door!

 

It would be hard to prove someone was out because they didn't answer the door. 

 

I know that if I see any suspicious looking strangers lurking around my neighbours, peering through windows and so on, I'll take them to be potential burglars and treat them accordingly.

 

I trust they will be wearing brown shirts.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

because of technicalities

lets not delude ourselves, the police have been poorly trained for this new system and now the system is ironing out the issues through experience in court

 

pretty soon the cops will be trained to add the correct information in the correct way to make a solid case for fines

Maybe if and when they start getting it right it might continue the awakening,Theres nothing like unjust financial penalties to wake folk up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel they are pushing and pushing to the point that someone goes full radio rental at those 'spies' at that point the intensity can be increased and the use of force authorised,i think they have the intention of being able to enter peoples homes for no reason and without court issued warrants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I feel they are pushing and pushing to the point that someone goes full radio rental at those 'spies' at that point the intensity can be increased and the use of force authorised,i think they have the intention of being able to enter peoples homes for no reason and without court issued warrants

 

Rings true.

 

An English man, woman, lesbian, pan-sexual, etc X 96's home will no longer be their castle.

 

But the brainwashed will applaud them, I fear. Literally. 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 1:58 AM, Athenry04 said:

A mate of my mine was due to compete in the Lake Placid ironman in the states, and today they have announced that only competitors that have been jabbed can compete. The shit is in full flow.

So the vaccines don't work? 

Or it's blatant blackmail. 

Either is telling.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

It's more nonsense. How much of tax payers' money will be wasted on this scare tactic, I wonder.

 

It's not illegal to not answer the door. You could be on the loo or in the bath or hard of hearing or have your headphones on. Or just don't feel like answering your door!

 

It would be hard to prove someone was out because they didn't answer the door. 

 

I know that if I see any suspicious looking strangers lurking around my neighbours, peering through windows and so on, I'll take them to be potential burglars and treat them accordingly.

 

I trust they will be wearing brown shirts.

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

It's more nonsense. How much of tax payers' money will be wasted on this scare tactic, I wonder.

 

It's not illegal to not answer the door. You could be on the loo or in the bath or hard of hearing or have your headphones on. Or just don't feel like answering your door!

 

It would be hard to prove someone was out because they didn't answer the door. 

 

I know that if I see any suspicious looking strangers lurking around my neighbours, peering through windows and so on, I'll take them to be potential burglars and treat them accordingly.

 

I trust they will be wearing brown shirts.

Your police just love to smash your door down and come in screaming. They're gonna LOVE folks not answering their door.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Your police just love to smash your door down and come in screaming. They're gonna LOVE folks not answering their door.

 

 

They do not have the legal right to do that. Not unless they (pretend to) have reason to believe there is someone in danger inside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

They do not have the legal right to do that. Not unless they (pretend to) have reason to believe there is someone in danger inside.

They don't have a legal right to harass, arrest, handcuff, throw into prison and fine a man 1,000 Pounds for PUSHING his bicycle across a red light at 02:00 in the morning. It was on our TV on one of these "Brave Boys In Blue" bullshit ÚK TV documentaries.

 

Your police DO AS THEY LIKE and the only body that investigates their fuck ups is . . .

 

Wait for it . . .

 

The fucking police themselves!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

They don't have a legal right to harass, arrest, handcuff, throw into prison and fine a man 1,000 Pounds for PUSHING his bicycle across a red light at 02:00 in the morning. It was on our TV on one of these "Brave Boys In Blue" bullshit ÚK TV documentaries.

 

Your police DO AS THEY LIKE and the only body that investigates their fuck ups is . . .

 

Wait for it . . .

 

The fucking police themselves!

 

While it's true that there are injustices, there are still some within the system who have integrity, I believe. They can't get away with doing as they please with impunity when captured on film. If they could, the PTB wouldn't need to keep adding and repealing laws to suit their agenda.

 

I'm under no illusion though that laws will be moulded to accommodate such ruthless actions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My work colleague thinks he’s an expert on Covid. He informs me that the NHS is preparing for a Third Wave, which is inevitable, since the children are mingling again in schools. I reminded him children are supposedly asymptomatic and can’t infect the vulnerable who are already inoculated. He said, just because he has had two jabs does not mean he can’t catch it, it only means he won’t die! Ergo, he has nothing to worry about, surely? But, according to him, the “Indian variant” is in a local village, which I will call Farton, for anonymity and It’s a hot-spot! I told him that’s okay, I never go to Farton, but he said, it’s people from Farton coming here that we need to worry about and this variant spreads twice as fast as the original strain, although, it is no more deadly. Therefore, it must have a 99.9% recovery rate, so still, nothing to worry about. The cognitive dissonance is confounding and makes my working day very tiresome! I want to say, I don’t believe in Covid, but that would blow his mind and he would probably hate me, for contradicting his “expertise.” LOL!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hugo Talks sends another one out of the park......

 

Incidentally Michael Gove....do you seriously think you have a long term future with these elitist ravenous wolves?

 

Mr.Gove,I have a bridge to sell you.

 

Ps.I'm sure Sarah married you for your looks and never strays to a real man,eh?

 

Edited by Niknik
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

My work colleague thinks he’s an expert on Covid. He informs me that the NHS is preparing for a Third Wave, which is inevitable, since the children are mingling again in schools. I reminded him children are supposedly asymptomatic and can’t infect the vulnerable who are already inoculated. He said, just because he has had two jabs does not mean he can’t catch it, it only means he won’t die! Ergo, he has nothing to worry about, surely? But, according to him, the “Indian variant” is in a local village, which I will call Farton, for anonymity and It’s a hot-spot! I told him that’s okay, I never go to Farton, but he said, it’s people from Farton coming here that we need to worry about and this variant spreads twice as fast as the original strain, although, it is no more deadly. Therefore, it must have a 99.9% recovery rate, so still, nothing to worry about. The cognitive dissonance is confounding and makes my working day very tiresome! I want to say, I don’t believe in Covid, but that would blow his mind and he would probably hate me, for contradicting his “expertise.” LOL!

 

Most people I know at my workplace are saying they won't have the jab. 

 

In the offices, the main consensus is basically that they're being lied to but they don't know why, and in the factories, where some bright young Polish lads educated their colleagues that control via electronic currency after the economy's destroyed is on course, as well as something dodgy concerning 5G.

 

Some are a bit wobbly - they've been suspicious that things aren't as they seem, but then thought the end was in sight when the easing roadmap was announced. When I said, "yes, until the next faux variant is pulled out of a hat", there were a few who laughed, and said, "Nah, it"s done". So when the televised hotspots have now popped up right in neighbouring towns, I'm hoping they can more fully grasp the real scale of the game. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Hugo Talks sends another one out of the park......

 

Incidentally Michael Gove....do you seriously think you have a long term future with these elitist ravenous wolves?

 

Mr.Gove,I have a bridge to sell you.

 

Ps.I'm sure Sarah married you for your looks and never strays to a real man,eh?

 

 

 

Another thorough and reasoned commentary by Hugo. However, I don't know how many more times I can bear to look at the blancmange faced tool, Sir AWL. 🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And from a mostly disarmed population(the preferred instruments of death appeared to be machettes),The levels of fever pitch instigated and the sheer brutality were horrific and i can only base that on news reports i saw at the time it was happening

 

It has always puzzled me how Rwanda,Sierrea Leone,the former Yugoslavia etc (there have been many others but those stick in my mind for the sheer brutality) could all descend into full blown homicidal maniac phase in such a short space of time

It is worrying how a mob can turn very quickly...Lord of the Flies type scenario may be upon us.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

My work colleague thinks he’s an expert on Covid. He informs me that the NHS is preparing for a Third Wave, which is inevitable, since the children are mingling again in schools. I reminded him children are supposedly asymptomatic and can’t infect the vulnerable who are already inoculated. He said, just because he has had two jabs does not mean he can’t catch it, it only means he won’t die! Ergo, he has nothing to worry about, surely? But, according to him, the “Indian variant” is in a local village, which I will call Farton, for anonymity and It’s a hot-spot! I told him that’s okay, I never go to Farton, but he said, it’s people from Farton coming here that we need to worry about and this variant spreads twice as fast as the original strain, although, it is no more deadly. Therefore, it must have a 99.9% recovery rate, so still, nothing to worry about. The cognitive dissonance is confounding and makes my working day very tiresome! I want to say, I don’t believe in Covid, but that would blow his mind and he would probably hate me, for contradicting his “expertise.” LOL!

If i had a colleague like that i'd play with him like a cat with a mouse,i'd blow his mind slowly and deliberately,giving him a copy of the lightpaper,encouraging him to watch UKcolumn news,and generally feeding him alternative views ,it probably wouldn't make any changes whatsoever to his thinking but it would brighten my day up

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just seen this linked to on World doctors alliance group on Telegram

 

I haven't read the full document yet but i'm guessing everything was pushed through with nay a murmur,note the use of the mental elf act to detain people and those 'suspected' of being infected

Now the full reality of this shit is becoming apparent

 

https://lordslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/lln-2020-0086/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...