Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Relatives in OZ said a friend of them took a Jab and had three heart attacks and additional serious issues and is on life support in hospital. Needless to state those around that person have decide to avoid the substances being offered. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

 

I remember you were fine with some other certain name callings...but if you are in sync with the fact that Ageism is a problem...I am happy to echo...echo...echo. :-)

 

Yes, I'm perfectly fine with lots of name calling like where the name calling is linked to a particular behaviour, thanks.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

World Doctors Alliance now said those in the 30’s that have taken the vaccines will die within 3 - 10 years depending on health condition. I have managed to persuade at least 8 people to not take this and 3 who have taken the first one to refuse the second. Most watch normal media and have no idea at all on the narrative being spun. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Suckling said:

Lol bj. No I'm not. Never. Problems usually arise over the vaccine and me advising I'm not or nor should my family. And then the kids that gets me started. I'm an extremist lol

 

 

I agree... I hope you arent too extreme ..LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

I agree... I hope you arent too extreme ..LOL

I'm not extreme at All lol. Just sick of all this and spending every night researching. Was after an answer and just a chat tbh.  I knew i wouldnt get the answer. But ya know. Anyway I know I'm on the right side. Back to the drawing board I spose. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Yes, it is causing something thats for sure.

 

Some on this forum may remember me posting about a 30 year old femal I know of, who had bad reactions to the ``vaccine``  . She had vision and eye problems, loss of sensation in extremities and severe stomach cramps etc.  Today i was told that since the jab she has not felt right and has not had a period since.  This once again shows how severe some of these reactions are...not least the ones that are worse and deaths.

 

Has she reported this to the MHRA yellow card scheme? If not she needs to do that so that people can get a fuller picture of the damage being caused here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

seems a disturbing trend in this thread of posters wishing death on the jabbed and dehumanising them,  they're going to be so disappointed when most survive. 

 

the end game is global id and restriction of your movements,  your all taking your eyes off the ball.  good luck with digital money and a restricted purchasing list cos you got a low social credit score.

 

I think that they want to achieve both of those objectives:

 

-population reduction

-population control

 

The reduction we are already seeing with deaths and illnesses occuring that will no doubt compound over the coming months and years and the control part I believe will be achieved through nanotech that will interact with the 5G microwaves

 

I don't think this sudden global injection roll out coinciding with a global 5G roll out is a coincidence. i see the two things as intermeshed

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sarbloh said:

The examples people use of polio etc folks use to say vaccines work is a big big trick. Do you know what one of the biggest game changers in human health was in the last century ? It was 'refrigeration'. Being able to store food for a long time has revolutionised human health. Polio etc were diseases of mass deprivation.. it was improvements in things like sanitation, refrigeration (more food to go around) that led to the collapse in polio numbers.  If you look at the poverty that people in earlier centuries endured it is next level.  There are so many graphs showing case numbers and how they were in terminal decline long before they rolled out jabs.

 

I remember being given the polio vaccine on a sugar lump when I was very young. The was a boy in the year above me who had polio and had to walk around with a caliper on his leg. Fortunately, I was born in a time when there wasn't a vaccine for every condition under the sun. I got the usual childhood diseases - measles with pneumonia almost killed me and cost me a year of schooling - and survived them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Suckling said:

What do we do guys, any views?  I'll be honest if vaxx pp come in that's the end game for me. Job, house etc gone. I've been called an extremist etc for my views on the vax and covid. So get the vax and go with the tyrannical regime or hold... Wtf are we to do!? I'm not sure. I wish, tbh I just believed that there is a killer virus and the vaccine is safe. This is causing me issues already and I don't think they are in top gear yet. I feel so lonely. I really don't fancy the idea of living in a sleeping bag on the streets. I know I'm on the right side of history but that doesn't pay the bills. Fuck this is tough.

 

keep waiting and avoiding the injections

 

the longer we can kick the can down the road the more time we have to wake people up

 

A lot of people won't be woken up by us. They will be woken up by their loved ones becoming sick after the injections

 

Also people will get pissed off when they get locked down again

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

seems a disturbing trend in this thread of posters wishing death on the jabbed and dehumanising them,  they're going to be so disappointed when most survive. 

 

the end game is global id and restriction of your movements,  your all taking your eyes off the ball.  good luck with digital money and a restricted purchasing list cos you got a low social credit score.

 

Fuck the sheep.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I remember being given the polio vaccine on a sugar lump when I was very young. The was a boy in the year above me who had polio and had to walk around with a caliper on his leg.

Suzanne Humphries, MD, speaking on Polio & DDT

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

World Doctors Alliance now said those in the 30’s that have taken the vaccines will die within 3 - 10 years depending on health condition. I have managed to persuade at least 8 people to not take this and 3 who have taken the first one to refuse the second. Most watch normal media and have no idea at all on the narrative being spun. 

 

 

Well done you. May I ask how you persuaded people? My attempts to persuade has fallen on deaf ears with deflection, propaganda repeating and denial the main rebuttals. Everyone I speak to who goes along with the narrative seems to have a closed mind and not a critical thinking mind.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Fuck the sheep.

 

I think you've been having the same kind of day i've been having

 

I left work today and was feeling pretty good. I'd done everything i set out to do but the first thing i passed was a farmer spraying his crops

 

I know a lot of farmers and they're good people and they work hard and they make food. But its the WAY in which they do it that's the problem. All these chemicals it's not good but they just do what they are told from above which is to say they do what the farmers associations tell them to do

 

That just put me in a crap mood. David is right: the world is mad

 

How can you be essentially a decent person and a family guy and then spray toxic chemicals all over the food supply?

 

How can a doctor see someones health crash after a vaccine and then not report that to the yellow card scheme?

 

How can society watch autism go from 1 in 10,000 kids to 1 in 50 and not see that as an emergency that needs the entire countries focus and yet they all freak out at an alleged virus claimed to have a 99.98% survival rate for those under 70?

 

Sperm counts halve in 40 years and nobody bats an eyelid but some people get flu like symptoms during flu season and they all lose their collective shit!

 

How can people be walking around generally being fairly normal and yet all have such massive disconnects going on in their thinking? Its a form of madness

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think you've been having the same kind of day i've been having

 

I left work today and was feeling pretty good. I'd done everything i set out to do but the first thing i passed was a farmer spraying his crops

 

I know a lot of farmers and they're good people and they work hard and they make food. But its the WAY in which they do it that's the problem. All these chemicals it's not good but they just do what they are told from above which is to say they do what the farmers associations tell them to do

 

That just put me in a crap mood. David is right: the world is mad

 

How can you be essentially a decent person and a family guy and then spray toxic chemicals all over the food supply?

 

How can a doctor see someones health crash after a vaccine and then not report that to the yellow card scheme?

 

How can society watch autism go from 1 in 10,000 kids to 1 in 50 and not see that as an emergency that needs the entire countries focus and yet they all freak out at an alleged virus claimed to have a 99.98% survival rate for those under 70?

 

Sperm counts halve in 40 years and nobody bats an eyelid but some people get flu like symptoms during flu season and they all lose their collective shit!

 

How can people be walking around generally being fairly normal and yet all have such massive disconnects going on in their thinking? Its a form of madness

 

Well said. It gets hard not to feel overwhelmed with it on occasion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Which developed as a competitor to Christianity.......the Roman cult of Mithraism came after Jesus.

The Roman version did - although you could argue that it grew alongside Christianity - but the Persian Mithra was first mentioned before 1000BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well said. It gets hard not to feel overwhelmed with it on occasion. 

 

It's everywhere and i felt it even before this whole covid-hysteria began!

 

how is everyone ok with tens of thousands of satellites being sent up into low orbit that will not only change our night sky forever and litter space with junk so that we are essentially creating a kind of giant faraday cage but it will also bathe our entire planet with 5G microwaves?

 

you cannae even have an al fresco fumble in the hay with the missus anymore without someone watching you from space

 

what the fuck kind of world are we passing on here to the next generation?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

well that is anecdotal

As is my grandmother dying of a heart attack. But the video you linked to says that the tetanus bacterium is dangerous if deprived of oxygen and it is prevalent where ruminants have been grazing (among other places), so quite believable of a puncture wound on a livestock farm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

But don't forget depopulation is on the wankers' wish list too, and while some are dying now, I'm not sure they have the patience to wait for sterilisation to kick in 

 

 

Yes, there's a climate "emergency". Agenda 2030 - that's the deadline. A fair chunk of the population should be gone by then

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, k_j_evans said:

As is my grandmother dying of a heart attack. But the video you linked to says that the tetanus bacterium is dangerous if deprived of oxygen and it is prevalent where ruminants have been grazing (among other places), so quite believable of a puncture wound on a livestock farm

 

i'll give you that

 

she also said its most common in the tropics

 

But for the sake of joe and jane bloggs going about their business and maybe they get a splinter working in the garden or tread on a nail or something they should squeeze a bit of blood out to help clean it out and then wash it under soapy water and they will be fine

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...