Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

some of the replies are like purest unfiltered 77th, some seem genuinely unaware?

I really don't know how we could even begin to get through to most of them.

 

you won't get through to them.....they want to fluff and be fluffed

 

it takes strength to live honestly and they haven't got it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'm a boomer, born in 63.

 

I suppose any born in war years had to believe then that we - and by extension, our Government were the heroes.

 

As I said we shouldn't stereotype or generalise and clearly there are exceptions like yourself but it is a fact that over 60's and maybe even over 50's grew up in a completely different world - It wasn't cool to be a rebel, drop out or do drugs, until the Elite created Beatles appeared there was no music that encouraged rebellion for example, same in films and TV

On one hand it's feels good not to be cynical and untrusting but can also be dangerous in certain situations as we're discovering

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Not hard to get a job for the MSM I wouldn't have thought if you are amongst certain circles. Just act contemptible and obnoxious and everything the British public want you shill for the opposite. Helps if you are non white or disabled.. oh and brain dead. 

 

No reactions left, but truer words were never trued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Out of laughs..

 

 

 

THe BBC article Brees links to is a good example of the cabal's 'flood the zone' strategy (flooding internet with content, in order to bury so-called 'misinformation')   https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-57147328  They use the title 'Covid vaccine: Young teens in US react to getting first jab' to make it harder to find stories about genuine vaccine reactions/side effects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I was brought upto be patriotic and my family is very patriotic but the truth is that had we lost the war our leaders were just as culpable for war crimes as the other side

 

It could just have easily been our leaders put on nuremburg trials for firebombing civilians or nuking them or bombing the roofs above their heads

 

Exactly. But propaganda has always reigned supreme and shaped people's whole grasp of 'reality'.

 

You can't penetrate that usually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

you won't get through to them.....they want to fluff and be fluffed

 

it takes strength to live honestly and they haven't got it

 

 

OldScrappyAndHungry

I think far too many people are giving far too much credit to this government for having a plan at all. There’s clearly no conspiracy, we’re all unlocking, but the worry is this Indian variant will take hold in places with low vaccine uptake.

The conspiracy theories are very entertaining though .

Exactly this! I'm genuinely concerned about a close friend of mine who seems to think they're some global grand master plan behind all of this and that the stories coming from India are fake. I think lockdown has caused people to get sucked up in these sorts of things. When everything is back to normal again I expect people will look back at themselves and be a bit embarrassed.

 

 

Yes HarrietOh, they marched you up to the top of the hill, to just let you march down again didn't they..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I knew it was the chinese behind this whole thing, finally they can't deny it. 

 

 

Untitled.jpg

NOw I understand where all these blindness side effect comes from... Poor dumb dude... :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2021 at 8:49 AM, Jikwan said:

A serious development in thailand......

Forced vaccination trials. See how the public reacts

 

FORCED VACCINATION 

IM THINKING WITHIN A YEAR THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE THIS

 

Buriram makes Covid vaccines compulsory for high-risk groups

 
 
May 14, 2021
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Buriram ordered people in high-risk groups to take coronavirus vaccine or face fine and jail time, the province announced this week.

The official order was annouced Thursday night.

The governor of each province has the authority to introduce Covid-prevention and restriction measures as they deem appropriate, according to the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), formed under the power of the state-of-emergency decree.

Buriram Governor Tatchakorn Hatthathayakulorder’s order states that every citizen over the age of 18 who lives and works in the province must fill an offline or online self-evaluation form and hand it in to the local health authority.

The local authority will then determine whether the person is considered to be at risk of Covid-19 infection.

If the person as considered to be at risk, they will have to be vaccinated on the date and time that the authority designates.

Refusal to fill the self-evaluation form can incur a fine of no more than 10,000 baht or jail for no more than one month.

A violator who refuses to be vaccinated could face a fine of no more than 40,000 baht or jail for no more than two years.

 

https://www.thaienquirer.com/27519/buriram-makes-covid-vaccines-compulsory-for-high-risk-groups/

I am re posting this. Its a trial run. Its entirely up to the fucking officials who is "high risk".

From this one spot in thailand it will spread to all provences

If it works in thailand...all SE asian countries will follow then the rest of the world

Thats already bad what makes it worse is the increasingly more forceful attack on "idiot refusniks that threaten the health of the whole world"

 

Every single tyrannical system has always severely dealt with the non compliant

You think we can escape this?

This is not the time for hope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'm a boomer, born in 63.

 

I suppose any born in war years had to believe then that we - and by extension, our Government were the heroes.

A few months later in 64 here and definitely a chasm of opinions and belief systems and only a generation apart (approx 20 years) ,I heard today of a family friend who is late 60's and lives with her husband in a quite isolated house,they are both absolutely terrified of 'the new variant' and are phoning friends telling them not to bother visiting until they have both had opportunity to get their second shot so 'they are protected and safe'

 

I will add they can both at least send texts however using a search engine is beyond comprehension for them both

 

Not confidence inspiring at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

OldScrappyAndHungry

I think far too many people are giving far too much credit to this government for having a plan at all. There’s clearly no conspiracy, we’re all unlocking, but the worry is this Indian variant will take hold in places with low vaccine uptake.

The conspiracy theories are very entertaining though .

Exactly this! I'm genuinely concerned about a close friend of mine who seems to think they're some global grand master plan behind all of this and that the stories coming from India are fake. I think lockdown has caused people to get sucked up in these sorts of things. When everything is back to normal again I expect people will look back at themselves and be a bit embarrassed.

 

 

Yes HarrietOh, they marched you up to the top of the hill, to just let you march down again didn't they..

No likes left but this and the mutual fluffing posts have me a grim chuckle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I am re posting this. Its a trial run. Its entirely up to the fucking officials who is "high risk".

From this one spot in thailand it will spread to all provences

If it works in thailand...all SE asian countries will follow then the rest of the world

Thats already bad what makes it worse is the increasingly more forceful attack on "idiot refusniks that threaten the health of the whole world"

 

Every single tyrannical system has always severely dealt with the non compliant

You think we can escape this?

This is not the time for hope

 

So they take care about health those at health risk to put them in a jail. Amazing. This is democracy :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

A few months later in 64 here and definitely a chasm of opinions and belief systems and only a generation apart (approx 20 years) ,I heard today of a family friend who is late 60's and lives with her husband in a quite isolated house,they are both absolutely terrified of 'the new variant' and are phoning friends telling them not to bother visiting until they have both had opportunity to get their second shot so 'they are protected and safe'

 

I will add they can both at least send texts however using a search engine is beyond comprehension for them both

 

Not confidence inspiring at all

 

Not much. It's ingrained same as their adoration of all thing connected to their Royal parasites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Not much. It's ingrained same as their adoration of all thing connected to their Royal parasites.

But but but her royal highness was a lorry mechanic in the war dontcha know

 

Maybe she can come round and fix my car ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Slow hand speaking out about  side effects of AZ vaccine  he suffered, and the vaccine propaganda. Good to see this. 

 

Eric Clapton hits out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety | Daily Mail Online

 

Quote

 

Eric Clapton has hit out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety, claiming he suffered alarming side effects after his Covid jabs.

The legendary guitarist, a lockdown sceptic, said his hands and feet became 'useless' – prompting fears he would never play again.

In a message to his music producer, he said: 'I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days.'

 

 
Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I am re posting this. Its a trial run. Its entirely up to the fucking officials who is "high risk".

From this one spot in thailand it will spread to all provences

If it works in thailand...all SE asian countries will follow then the rest of the world

Thats already bad what makes it worse is the increasingly more forceful attack on "idiot refusniks that threaten the health of the whole world"

 

Every single tyrannical system has always severely dealt with the non compliant

You think we can escape this?

This is not the time for hope

 

 

What's the bet dissenters (or should I say, 'violators') are automatically added to the At Risk register. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

OldScrappyAndHungry

There’s clearly no conspiracy, we’re all unlocking

 

here's the thing though. When they lock us down again that poster STILL won't have an awakening and think 'hold on we are not unlocking therefore maybe something is going on'

 

I know this because i told people things that came true the previous times and they still don't get it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Slow hand speaking out about  side effects of AZ vaccine  he suffered, and the vaccine propaganda. Good too see this. 

 

Eric Clapton hits out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety | Daily Mail Online

 

 

Hmmm is that eric clapton speaking or his music producer?

 

Just another spin and rinse story from the DM on a lighter note though the comments section (which although it is claimed is unmoderated is heavily moderated,trust me i'm persona non grata there) seems to be drowning out the 77 brigade plants who normally infest it which is good to see

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

In her ermine Cape and tiara. 😁

Its PPE dontcha know wot wot wot,i will concede the press photos and film of the time showed princess betty mucking in which was good propaganda (and the enemy was visible and real at that time) all we get now are pointless 'celebrities' has beens z listers and other assorted turds of the sewage system praising the vaccines

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...