numnuts

On 5/18/2021 at 8:49 AM, Jikwan said:

A serious development in thailand......

Forced vaccination trials. See how the public reacts

FORCED VACCINATION 

IM THINKING WITHIN A YEAR THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE THIS

Buriram makes Covid vaccines compulsory for high-risk groups

May 14, 2021

Buriram ordered people in high-risk groups to take coronavirus vaccine or face fine and jail time, the province announced this week.

The official order was annouced Thursday night.

The governor of each province has the authority to introduce Covid-prevention and restriction measures as they deem appropriate, according to the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), formed under the power of the state-of-emergency decree.

Buriram Governor Tatchakorn Hatthathayakulorder’s order states that every citizen over the age of 18 who lives and works in the province must fill an offline or online self-evaluation form and hand it in to the local health authority.

The local authority will then determine whether the person is considered to be at risk of Covid-19 infection.

If the person as considered to be at risk, they will have to be vaccinated on the date and time that the authority designates.

Refusal to fill the self-evaluation form can incur a fine of no more than 10,000 baht or jail for no more than one month.

A violator who refuses to be vaccinated could face a fine of no more than 40,000 baht or jail for no more than two years.

https://www.thaienquirer.com/27519/buriram-makes-covid-vaccines-compulsory-for-high-risk-groups/

I am re posting this. Its a trial run. Its entirely up to the fucking officials who is "high risk".

From this one spot in thailand it will spread to all provences

If it works in thailand...all SE asian countries will follow then the rest of the world

Thats already bad what makes it worse is the increasingly more forceful attack on "idiot refusniks that threaten the health of the whole world"

Every single tyrannical system has always severely dealt with the non compliant

You think we can escape this?

This is not the time for hope

37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm a boomer, born in 63.

I suppose any born in war years had to believe then that we - and by extension, our Government were the heroes.

A few months later in 64 here and definitely a chasm of opinions and belief systems and only a generation apart (approx 20 years) ,I heard today of a family friend who is late 60's and lives with her husband in a quite isolated house,they are both absolutely terrified of 'the new variant' and are phoning friends telling them not to bother visiting until they have both had opportunity to get their second shot so 'they are protected and safe'

I will add they can both at least send texts however using a search engine is beyond comprehension for them both

Not confidence inspiring at all

38 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

OldScrappyAndHungry

I think far too many people are giving far too much credit to this government for having a plan at all. There’s clearly no conspiracy, we’re all unlocking, but the worry is this Indian variant will take hold in places with low vaccine uptake.

The conspiracy theories are very entertaining though .

Exactly this! I'm genuinely concerned about a close friend of mine who seems to think they're some global grand master plan behind all of this and that the stories coming from India are fake. I think lockdown has caused people to get sucked up in these sorts of things. When everything is back to normal again I expect people will look back at themselves and be a bit embarrassed.

Yes HarrietOh, they marched you up to the top of the hill, to just let you march down again didn't they..

No likes left but this and the mutual fluffing posts have me a grim chuckle. 

7 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I am re posting this. Its a trial run. Its entirely up to the fucking officials who is "high risk".

If it works in thailand...all SE asian countries will follow then the rest of the world

Thats already bad what makes it worse is the increasingly more forceful attack on "idiot refusniks that threaten the health of the whole world"

So they take care about health those at health risk to put them in a jail. Amazing. This is democracy :D

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

A few months later in 64 here and definitely a chasm of opinions and belief systems and only a generation apart (approx 20 years) ,I heard today of a family friend who is late 60's and lives with her husband in a quite isolated house,they are both absolutely terrified of 'the new variant' and are phoning friends telling them not to bother visiting until they have both had opportunity to get their second shot so 'they are protected and safe'

I will add they can both at least send texts however using a search engine is beyond comprehension for them both

Not confidence inspiring at all

Not much. It's ingrained same as their adoration of all thing connected to their Royal parasites.

Slow hand speaking out about  side effects of AZ vaccine  he suffered, and the vaccine propaganda. Good to see this. 

Eric Clapton hits out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety | Daily Mail Online

Eric Clapton has hit out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety, claiming he suffered alarming side effects after his Covid jabs.

The legendary guitarist, a lockdown sceptic, said his hands and feet became 'useless' – prompting fears he would never play again.

In a message to his music producer, he said: 'I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days.'

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

What's the bet dissenters (or should I say, 'violators') are automatically added to the At Risk register. 

53 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

OldScrappyAndHungry

There’s clearly no conspiracy, we’re all unlocking

here's the thing though. When they lock us down again that poster STILL won't have an awakening and think 'hold on we are not unlocking therefore maybe something is going on'

I know this because i told people things that came true the previous times and they still don't get it

2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Slow hand speaking out about  side effects of AZ vaccine  he suffered, and the vaccine propaganda. Good too see this. 

Eric Clapton hits out at 'propaganda' over vaccine safety | Daily Mail Online

Hmmm is that eric clapton speaking or his music producer?

Just another spin and rinse story from the DM on a lighter note though the comments section (which although it is claimed is unmoderated is heavily moderated,trust me i'm persona non grata there) seems to be drowning out the 77 brigade plants who normally infest it which is good to see

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

In her ermine Cape and tiara. 😁

Its PPE dontcha know wot wot wot,i will concede the press photos and film of the time showed princess betty mucking in which was good propaganda (and the enemy was visible and real at that time) all we get now are pointless 'celebrities' has beens z listers and other assorted turds of the sewage system praising the vaccines

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So they take care about health those at health risk to put them in a jail. Amazing. This is democracy :D

They could put anyone on that list .... even heathy not high risk people

Soon as you start arguing your case they throw you in the cells no access to any lawyer

Its already happening...its already a reality...police can detain anyone indefinately for trumpt up charges or just suspicion

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

As I said we shouldn't stereotype or generalise and clearly there are exceptions like yourself but it is a fact that over 60's and maybe even over 50's grew up in a completely different world

we've been told that the older generations voted for brexit and that they have seen the bias of the BBC during that process yet just a short time later they have suddenly forgotten their skepticism and thrown their lot in with the BBC again

that's beyond stupid.....that's something else.....maybe older people are more afraid of death and it makes them more fearful and therefore more susceptible to programming and they have just been scared stupid by the BBC over this covid thing

Edited by Macnamara

On 5/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

Utopia was a documantary you know

It does seem that way currently but sadly we have not, as yet, stopped them!

If anyone has not seen the UK channel 4, 2013-14 first version then I suggest this thread where all the links are and a couple of clips.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/10244-new-series-just-released-on-amazon-prime-utopia/

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Hmmm is that eric clapton speaking or his music producer?

Just another spin and rinse story from the DM on a lighter note though the comments section (which although it is claimed is unmoderated is heavily moderated,trust me i'm persona non grata there) seems to be drowning out the 77 brigade plants who normally infest it which is good to see

It was Eric Clapton speaking. 

16 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

If they believe they are doing good then in their eyes they've done their job.

We live in a backwards clown planet

they do what they are told from above. The teachers do what they are told from above, the police do what they are told from above, the politicians do what they are told from above, the army does what it is told from above, the journalists do what they are told from above and the sage team do what they are told to do from above

Everyone is following orders instead of thinking and acting for themselves and that is the problem

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

here's the thing though. When they lock us down again that poster STILL won't have an awakening and think 'hold on we are not unlocking therefore maybe something is going on'

I know this because i told people things that came true the previous times and they still don't get it

They either won't or can't. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

eg.jpg.5e39ad80b3177f638e44f27074031ccf.jpg

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I was brought upto be patriotic and my family is very patriotic but the truth is that had we lost the war our leaders were just as culpable for war crimes as the other side

It could just have easily been our leaders put on nuremburg trials for firebombing civilians or nuking them or bombing the roofs above their heads

We should grab elites from their bunkers and let fight to death... My family was always neutral and I think we all should do the same so these leeches would starve and die... 

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Its PPE dontcha know wot wot wot,i will concede the press photos and film of the time showed princess betty mucking in which was good propaganda (and the enemy was visible and real at that time) all we get now are pointless 'celebrities' has beens z listers and other assorted turds of the sewage system praising the vaccines

Saw it (retrospectively) so that came in between the sieg heiling round the garden clip and before involvement in the disappearance of the Aborigine kids.

I'm quite surprised Andrew's not had the brass neck to come out talking crap about the pretend pandemic.

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

We should grab elites from their bunkers and let fight to death... My family was always neutral and I think we all should do the same so these leeches would starve and die... 

We should at least grab them from their bunkers that we paid for and get them to stop warmongering in our name.

moi.jpg.5c9561942ca6e9cecddfb785cb040cbb.jpg

bpe.jpg.048462b0dda66ce9c9fd31eb1006a9af.jpg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic