Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

It like really doesn't matter because the World's gonna end in like 12 pages or something anyway lol

IMG-20210304-WA0000.jpg

...oh yeah.. because of the white supremacy of climate change! lol🤦‍♂️

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Always possible these things are fake, I know you're jst being a devils advocate in general -but in this example, why bother?  and who do you know that has one of those oxygen tubes lying around the house ready to create a 30sec tiktok clip.. lol

Plus it looks like a hospital ward with those plugs behind her, stock standard night gown and other medical hook ups..  elaborate hoax for 30seconds of tiktok sympathy - do people really have that much energy lol

There's always plenty of money to be made from pretending to be ill....set up a go fund me page to pay for the 'huge medical treatment costs' and bobs your uncle.

Old captain Tom (Arthur Daley) led the way with this type of scam, 30 seconds of footage of him in his garden on a zimmerframe saving the NHS and watch the ££££'s pour in. 

I wouldn't put it past it being a nurse, the tiktok dance routines are so 2020 and don't make you very rich!

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Where did the taxi come from?

Subliminal message ... taxi for hand'n'cok 

Glitch in the matrix, I can't understand his neverending obsession with that pink tie and his childish badge. This borg is a weird one.

On 5/16/2021 at 9:10 PM, epsom said:

image.jpeg.6d0b62d97a79a74e472dc64036a4d351.jpeg

I just posted this to one of my FB accounts, and promptly had it removed by FB with a 24 hour restriction on posting and commenting.

I have a reply ready to post on my account in 24 hours--and it is this:

FAKEBOOK JUST REMOVED A POST OF MINE REGARDING BILL GATES----THEY SAY THEY "ENCOURAGE FREE EXPRESSION" THOUGH!

FACEBOOK--YOU HAVE JUST GONE AGAINST YOUR OWN COMMENT.

YOU DO NOT ENCOURAGE FREE EXPRESSION, DEBATE OR ALTERNATIVE VIEWS.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF "SATIRE"?. USED TO BE GREAT TO WATCH ON TV MANY YEARS AGO WHEN "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" WAS NOT HEARD OF.

IT'S CALLED "HUMOUR"---SOMETHING THAT HAS DISAPPEARED BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE ANTI-HUMANITY AND THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO BE FREE TO CHOOSE....LIKE YOURSELVES.

YOU THINK YOUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR KIDS ARE IMMUNE FROM YOUR CENSORSHIP AND PROPAGANDA?.

Fuck facebook...someone should start a new application ... that's a better substitute!!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Saved said:

Redeeming Babel

Why would any Christian want to rebuild that which God destroyed 4500 years ago? We have different languages and different nations because man wanted unity for the purpose of evil and so God confused the languages and scattered, effectively dividing the Earth into nations (peoples).

The New World Order is an ongoing attempt to rebuild Babel.

fmfrvv9cxp601.jpg?auto=webp&s=00e95354dd

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Wasn't he the weirdo who had a TV show called 'over the rainbow' where he selected a girl to be Dorothy in his wizard of oz? whilst sitting on throne?

Rainbows where have we since that before. Oh and the red shoes...

the wizard of oz is used in trauma based mind control. As the person is being traumatised the movie is on in the back ground and they are encouraged to go 'over the rainbow' which is to say to disassociate ie schism their personality into an 'alter'

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zArk said:

what Rwanda? the slaughter of a million people ?? or is there a medical experiment gone wrong?

Or a mind-control experiment gone right?

I don’t have a Twitter account but have been told the Norwegian Health Service (FHI) have been censored and marked as fake news due to a Tweet that states the AZ vaccine is much more dangerous that the risk of catching CV. Someone able to find this and post on here?

Lancashire should "think twice" before using Covid freedoms, as Indian variant spreads exponentially in some areas

https://www.lep.co.uk/health/coronavirus/lancashire-should-think-twice-before-using-covid-freedoms-as-indian-variant-spreads-exponentially-in-some-areas-3240174

"That was the message from Lancashire County Council’s director of public health on the day indoor mixing was once again permitted for groups of up to six people or two households – and indoor hospitality and entertainment venues reopened for the first time since being forced to shut in January."

"Dr. Sakthi Karunanithi also used a press conference to urge locals to check newly-clarified eligibility criteria for vaccination – and take up the offer of a jab if they fall into one of the listed groups."

Oh we shouldn't be allowed to have our god given freedoms because this highly paid council official says we shouldn't. How about you f**k off.

A shill for big pharma however:

3 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

I don’t have a Twitter account but have been told the Norwegian Health Service (FHI) have been censored and marked as fake news due to a Tweet that states the AZ vaccine is much more dangerous that the risk of catching CV. Someone able to find this and post on here?

https://twitter.com/explore

you don't always need an account to search there.

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the wizard of oz is used in trauma based mind control. As the person is being traumatised the movie is on in the back ground and they are encouraged to go 'over the rainbow' which is to say to disassociate ie schism their personality into an 'alter'

He did joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat also. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Sid said:

My family have all turned on me for not getting the jab . but i am standing firm .

Vaccine only gives a 1.3 % absolute risk reduction

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Glitch in the matrix, I can't understand his neverending obsession with that pink tie and his childish badge. This borg is a weird one.

Well it's clearly not live like the text in the top right says. So if it is live its a green screen in a studio.

6 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

The wife of a bloke down the road had a stroke after being given the Covid vaccine. They are refusing to give her the second dose. She is about 50 years old.

A woman aged 49 in the town where I live had the AZ jab last week. She complained to a friend of hers of pains in her legs which she attributed to sciatica hours after having the jab. Last thing I heard she was on life support after having 5 blood clots removed from her brain.

I believe this to be true as I have spoken to the friend who was with her at the time and another close associate of hers who told me she wasn't expected to pull through. 

The strange thing about this is that we live in a small town (pop. 20,000) and nobody is talking about it. My place of work is a rumour mill where even the most mundane events are openly discussed and exaggerated. It seems to be news to everyone I've told.

19 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

From the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH)

https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astrazeneca-vaccine-removed-from-coronavirus-immunisation-programme-in-norw/

Higher risk associated with AstraZeneca vaccine than from COVID-19 disease in Norway 

Having come a long way in vaccinating the oldest citizens, Norway has reduced the risk of death for many of those most at risk. Since most of the elderly have either been vaccinated, or soon will be, this means that continued use of the vaccine would mainly be among the under-65 years age group if we were to use this vaccine in Norway  

Calculations have been performed based on Norwegian data where the risk of dying from COVID-19 disease among the different age groups is compared with the risk of dying from the severe, but rare, condition with severe blood clots observed after AstraZeneca vaccination. 

Snip-it_1621373436510.jpg.43113aff4f755c024858df0c42f16242.jpg

Also defined in psychological terms, the "covid" fanatic is a person who consciously overcompensates a secret doubt that its all a shameful hoax. Becomes zealous to mask his cognitive dissonance. Like those stories where a gay mistreats other gays to hide what he really feels inside. For the sake of pacifying those around. Covid fanatic to hide the horrible truth that they hope the masses wont find out and ostracize them.

34 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Lancashire should "think twice" before using Covid freedoms, as Indian variant spreads exponentially in some areas

https://www.lep.co.uk/health/coronavirus/lancashire-should-think-twice-before-using-covid-freedoms-as-indian-variant-spreads-exponentially-in-some-areas-3240174

"That was the message from Lancashire County Council’s director of public health on the day indoor mixing was once again permitted for groups of up to six people or two households – and indoor hospitality and entertainment venues reopened for the first time since being forced to shut in January."

"Dr. Sakthi Karunanithi also used a press conference to urge locals to check newly-clarified eligibility criteria for vaccination – and take up the offer of a jab if they fall into one of the listed groups."

Oh we shouldn't be allowed to have our god given freedoms because this highly paid council official says we shouldn't. How about you f**k off.

A shill for big pharma however:

Job done...

Death Rip Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY