Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lancashire should "think twice" before using Covid freedoms, as Indian variant spreads exponentially in some areas

 

https://www.lep.co.uk/health/coronavirus/lancashire-should-think-twice-before-using-covid-freedoms-as-indian-variant-spreads-exponentially-in-some-areas-3240174

 

"That was the message from Lancashire County Council’s director of public health on the day indoor mixing was once again permitted for groups of up to six people or two households – and indoor hospitality and entertainment venues reopened for the first time since being forced to shut in January."

 

"Dr. Sakthi Karunanithi also used a press conference to urge locals to check newly-clarified eligibility criteria for vaccination – and take up the offer of a jab if they fall into one of the listed groups."

 

 

Oh we shouldn't be allowed to have our god given freedoms because this highly paid council official says we shouldn't. How about you f**k off.

 

A shill for big pharma however:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

I don’t have a Twitter account but have been told the Norwegian Health Service (FHI) have been censored and marked as fake news due to a Tweet that states the AZ vaccine is much more dangerous that the risk of catching CV. Someone able to find this and post on here?

 

 

https://twitter.com/explore

 

you don't always need an account to search there.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the wizard of oz is used in trauma based mind control. As the person is being traumatised the movie is on in the back ground and they are encouraged to go 'over the rainbow' which is to say to disassociate ie schism their personality into an 'alter'

He did joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat also. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Glitch in the matrix, I can't understand his neverending obsession with that pink tie and his childish badge. This borg is a weird one.

 

Well it's clearly not live like the text in the top right says. So if it is live its a green screen in a studio.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

The wife of a bloke down the road had a stroke after being given the Covid vaccine. They are refusing to give her the second dose. She is about 50 years old.

 

A woman aged 49 in the town where I live had the AZ jab last week. She complained to a friend of hers of pains in her legs which she attributed to sciatica hours after having the jab. Last thing I heard she was on life support after having 5 blood clots removed from her brain.

 

I believe this to be true as I have spoken to the friend who was with her at the time and another close associate of hers who told me she wasn't expected to pull through. 

 

The strange thing about this is that we live in a small town (pop. 20,000) and nobody is talking about it. My place of work is a rumour mill where even the most mundane events are openly discussed and exaggerated. It seems to be news to everyone I've told.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

I don’t have a Twitter account but have been told the Norwegian Health Service (FHI) have been censored and marked as fake news due to a Tweet that states the AZ vaccine is much more dangerous that the risk of catching CV. Someone able to find this and post on here?

 

 

From the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH)

 

https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astrazeneca-vaccine-removed-from-coronavirus-immunisation-programme-in-norw/

 

Quote

Higher risk associated with AstraZeneca vaccine than from COVID-19 disease in Norway 

Having come a long way in vaccinating the oldest citizens, Norway has reduced the risk of death for many of those most at risk. Since most of the elderly have either been vaccinated, or soon will be, this means that continued use of the vaccine would mainly be among the under-65 years age group if we were to use this vaccine in Norway  

Calculations have been performed based on Norwegian data where the risk of dying from COVID-19 disease among the different age groups is compared with the risk of dying from the severe, but rare, condition with severe blood clots observed after AstraZeneca vaccination. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1621373436510.jpg.43113aff4f755c024858df0c42f16242.jpg

 

Also defined in psychological terms, the "covid" fanatic is a person who consciously overcompensates a secret doubt that its all a shameful hoax. Becomes zealous to mask his cognitive dissonance. Like those stories where a gay mistreats other gays to hide what he really feels inside. For the sake of pacifying those around. Covid fanatic to hide the horrible truth that they hope the masses wont find out and ostracize them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Lancashire should "think twice" before using Covid freedoms, as Indian variant spreads exponentially in some areas

 

https://www.lep.co.uk/health/coronavirus/lancashire-should-think-twice-before-using-covid-freedoms-as-indian-variant-spreads-exponentially-in-some-areas-3240174

 

"That was the message from Lancashire County Council’s director of public health on the day indoor mixing was once again permitted for groups of up to six people or two households – and indoor hospitality and entertainment venues reopened for the first time since being forced to shut in January."

 

"Dr. Sakthi Karunanithi also used a press conference to urge locals to check newly-clarified eligibility criteria for vaccination – and take up the offer of a jab if they fall into one of the listed groups."

 

 

Oh we shouldn't be allowed to have our god given freedoms because this highly paid council official says we shouldn't. How about you f**k off.

 

A shill for big pharma however:

 

 

 

 

Job done...

Death Rip Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1621375404130.jpg.99caa495ba0b982302ac21f9d54ec4d1.jpg

 

These would be the warlords ruling over devastated wastelands following a total breakdown of food supply lines, power and water. Although as police and military they will have disbanded, the fellowship or rather brotherhood bonds will strengthen. They will rule large territories and demand tribute. Justice would be swift and brutal. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GOYK said:

Wish theyd have kept the pharmacy.........and used this position to give the people the real information on the vax, so they can make informed consent. i 4 1 would have used this position to my advantage.

 

I hear you mate. But at what cost? What cost?

 

Running a community pharmacy has become so tiresome and the amount we have to dance for our shekels it's become an absolute chore. The vast amount of red tape hoop jumping box ticking over this covid bullshit is unbelievable. It's all ongoing too. Thats on top of all the normal day to day work. Which has blown up too. The phone never stops from patients not getting what they want from their NHS. Deliveries have gone through the roof. But that started before lockdown, that's for another discussion. The fact boots Lloyds started charging for home deliveries months before lockdown is a big tell. Let's not even talk about the roll out of lateral flow tests in pharmacy as a advanced service or the impending covid vaccination in local pharmacies. It's become too much for me to take. I'm cashing out and looking after my own. Fuck everyone else.

 

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh brother. But I've tried so hard without avail. I cant do it anymore. In our pharmacy I've not pushed the agenda at all, plastic shield went up after 24/7 mask mandate. All my girls have face covering exemptions. We dont give a fuck and try to be normal as poss. But I cant take it any more. It's too much to ask of 1 human being to keep going against the flow. I'm going dark and gonna fight the fight in my own way. Get secure and sorted, then gonna unleash a whole world of hurt against these fuckers with talks, vids, website the lot. But that will take time. Time I'm not sure we have. 

 

So before you throw stones mate, just empathise that it's not as easy as you say.

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

He did joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat also. 

Ninenevhe city was a city of sin the jivin and a jazzin made a terrible din,the beat groups were playing rock and roll and the lord when he heard them said bless my soul

 

I remeber that from junior school about 50 years ago,dont remember much else and i cant tell you what i ate for dinner yesterday but i can remember that

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Despite common tropes, Indian villagers are FAR from stupid or naïve - they know they've been used as vax guinea pigs for decades and, like Africans, are NOT having a bar of the covid jab and nonsense.

 

1min clip

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CZbpoh3jigXj/

 

Dr's arrive at an Indian village to jab the villagers, but the elder is NOT letting them in!

"we have no interest in dying!"

 

1min clip

https://www.bitchute.com/video/udf9Nx96liK5/

 

Indian villagers attack police with rocks and drive them out of their village

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

 

I hear you mate. But at what cost? What cost?

 

Running a community pharmacy has become so tiresome and the amount we have to dance for our shekels it's become an absolute chore. The vast amount of red tape hoop jumping box ticking over this covid bullshit is unbelievable. It's all ongoing too. Thats on top of all the normal day to day work. Which has blown up too. The phone never stops from patients not getting what they want from their NHS. Deliveries have gone through the roof. But that started before lockdown, that's for another discussion. The fact boots Lloyds started charging for home deliveries months before lockdown is a big tell. Let's not even talk about the roll out of lateral flow tests in pharmacy as a advanced service or the impending covid vaccination in local pharmacies. It's become too much for me to take. I'm cashing out and looking after my own. Fuck everyone else.

 

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh brother. But I've tried so hard without avail. I cant do it anymore. In our pharmacy I've not pushed the agenda at all, plastic shield went up after 24/7 mask mandate. All my girls have face covering exemptions. We dont give a fuck and try to be normal as poss. But I cant take it any more. It's too much to ask of 1 human being to keep going against the flow. I'm going dark and gonna fight the fight in my own way. Get secure and sorted, then gonna unleash a whole world of hurt against these fuckers with talks, vids, website the lot. But that will take time. Time I'm not sure we have. 

 

So before you throw stones mate, just empathise that it's not as easy as you say.

 

 

 

I feel for you Illuminator.

My daughter works in a pharmacy and her stress levels are through the roof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, Prometheus said:

I don't think it's ever been the Jews. I have honestly discovered that the Jews have been scapegoats throughout history and the real architects have all ways been the Jesuits. The Jesuits insighted hatred and suspicion of the Jews to conceal their world dominion under the Church of Rome and the Holy Roman Empire. Rome never fell, she just expanded.

 

'The devices of power and its minions are the same in all countries and in all ages. First it marks its victim; denounces it; and then excites the public hatred, to conceal its own abuses and encroachments' - sen. Henry Clay

 

Every world leader kisses the Popes ring.

 

The jesuits were created by and populated by marrano jews; they were cabalistic jews who outwardly professed a christian faith but who behind doors were occultists. They are the sabbateans.

 

Just found this in a quick search:

 

maryks1.png

…who is an Associate Director of the Institute for Advanced Jesuit Studies at a Jesuit university…

In an interview with The Boston Globe, Professor Maryks provided the answer to this Q & A…
maryks3

The answer to our question, then, is “yes.” The Jesuit Order was founded by at least two Crypto-Jews (not just one like the Professor suggests), and they flung open the doors for more to follow them in. As the Professor said in the understatement of the year, “The Society of Jesus was substantially influenced by Christians of Jewish ancestry.”

http://redefininggod.com/2016/10/how-the-kabbalist-jews-took-over-the-roman-catholic-church-through-the-jesuit-order/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Important to understand the role of a stable electrical grid to the cabal (besides to most of us). Without power the surveillance state is blind and it's automated currency systems paralyzed. I'm sure a few readers have happened across a power failure where merchants accepted only cash. Anyways, in this spirit a few thoughts;

 

Snip-it_1621379722512.jpg.bb565eece77eaf3add347e15b6031f35.jpg

https://phys.org/news/2014-02-lessons-biggest-blackouts-history.amp

 

Snip-it_1621379837662.jpg.d11fc3e0ff735d7804062bac939f5065.jpg

 

All of the cabal's dreams of creating a technocratic society come to a screaming halt without power. Picture the blacked out people recovering from illness caused by those pesky smartmeters. I could imagine the cabal being hunted down. 

 

Power outages are eminent!! If not the cabal it will be something else but this circus will end with the power. Power is the key to the success of the agendas.

 

Snip-it_1621379771465.jpg.9f4a33a3fb3eea178566ba9fe68b332e.jpg

 

To contemplate how amazingly fast we can be sent back to the stone age. When asked how world war 3 would be fought, Albert Einstein replied that he did not know but speculated world war 4 would be fought with sticks and stones.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ninenevh

 

Off topic, but interesting.

 

Amazing discoveries were made in that ancient city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Ashurbanipal

 

The Royal Library of Ashurbanipal, named after Ashurbanipal, the last great king of the Assyrian Empire, is a collection of more than 30,000 clay tablets and fragments containing texts of all kinds from the 7th century BC, including texts in various languages. Among its holdings was the famous Epic of Gilgamesh

 

Library of Ashurbanipal.jpg

 

A fascinating discovery made upon deciphering a tablet turned out to be measurements, which they actually constructed and could very well be Noah's Ark!

 

 

Unfortunately the site, like Palmyra, was vandalised by ISIS. Yet another chip away at humanity - all part of the plan of course, long in the making, to disconnect us from our real history (especially the Middle East) - so come the finalisation of this NWO/covid end-game, future humans will have nothing left to physically spark a memory, a curiosity or even flicker the slightest intrigue of our past - again, all part of the plan to stop us from ever discovering who we really are..... because if we ever did - the Game would be up and our enslavement wouldn't be possible...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Chosen on purpose... I called this out back when it was first announced in Feb

 

 

"They love their dates. Pity they use some of the most magical days of the year to cast their evil.

 

On the summer solstice.. what's the bet they're unveil some other part of their demonic agenda then;  as the populace of England is starting to feel 'joy' and 'hope' only to be royally shafted on the day and they use the collective grief, despair and heartache of the nation as energetic power for ill-will.

 

Prince William was induced and entered the world at 9:03pm - maybe a late night, last minute press conference to announce the doom. "

 

Yea, no doubt some more evil to come.

 

Prince William   9.03pm ( 9+3 = 12, 1+2 = 3) 21st (2.1 = 3)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...