Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JackJohnson said:

Damn these ritualistic idiots. Had a sales clerk demand me to place my cash on a paper dish when I was paying, while she was wearing both gloves and a mask...they really can't see the contradictions, can they?

 

Sorry, had to vent a little.

Haha!! 

The pet shop near me is a hoot. 

They are dressed head to toe in their PPE and if you dare hand any money over... they disinfect it!! I couldn't believe it when I saw them do that. Sprayed and wiped before going into the till. 

I thought my mum was bad with her cleaning, but this is on a different level of madness 🤣

I also have gut feeling that things are about to get sillier...they'll be dressed up in forensic coveralls at this rate. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, alexa said:

Abraham was just about to Slaughter Issac

 

Muslims believe that it was Ishmael, Abraham's first born son, that he was going to sacrifice.

 

When God first told Abraham he was going to have a son Sarah was old and barren so offered Abraham the Egyptian house keeper, Hagar, to have a son with instead. He did, but then Sarah got up the duff with Isaac - awkward -  so plan B was surplus to requirements and sent her and Ishmael off into the desert -  thus Ishmael's descendants become the Bedouin and the Muslims.

 

Genesis 17:5

 

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram (exalted father), but thy name shall be Abraham (father of a multitude); for a father of many nations have I made thee.

 

Eid al-Adha - "Feast of the Sacrifice" is one the two important Islamic holidays where they also sacrifice an animal, to honour the willingness of Abraham to sacrifice Ismael as an act of obedience to God's command. (The other one, Eid al-Fitr, is the one that celebrates the end of Ramadan)

 

Unless there's some Divine Intervention soon, it would seem God is willing for all his children's children to be bound and sacrificed upon the alter of St. Pfizer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Footsies said:

it states in the CDC page (link below) that COVID-19 has been isolated many times?
 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

 

Ive always understood through listening to David and the likes, UKColumn etc. That the virus has never been shown to have been isolated?


Anyone have any comments, because this is my main argument against the hoax virus?
 

Appreciate any feedback and comments etc. to help my arguments against...

 

it says it here too... https://www.thejournal.ie/debunked-covid-19-isolated-photographed-5342610-Feb2021/

 

 

 

From your CDC link.

 

One important way that CDC has supported global efforts to study and learn about SARS-CoV-2 in the laboratory was by growing the virus in cell culture and ensuring that it was widely available. Researchers in the scientific and medical community can use virus obtained from this work in their studies.

 

 

(blue hyper-link errored so I ran it through archive)

https://archive.ph/AdLuk#selection-1169.0-1173.139

Cell Culture, Limiting Dilution, and Virus Isolation
We used Vero CCL-81 cells for isolation and initial passage. We cultured Vero E6, Vero CCL-81, HUH 7.0, 293T, A549, and EFKB3 cells in Dulbecco minimal essential medium (DMEM) supplemented with heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (5% or 10%) and antibiotics/antimycotics 
 
(They blind us with science talk, but it you read carefully foreign entities were added)
 
Whole-Genome Sequencing
We designed 37 pairs of nested PCRs spanning the genome on the basis of the coronavirus reference sequence (GenBank accession no. NC045512)
 
(The original genetic code, which the PCR test is supposed to identify and is the baseline for the "variants", is completely made up - pulled from a genetic database and then a computer programme added in all the other sequences.)
 
2094787491_Screenshot2021-01-26175739.png.44ee7a1a9fb311ed3367e4a023ea2a82.png
 
 
Even if we were to say they DID isolate it, they still have not provided any evidence at all that that specific virus is the cause of the new disease "Covid-19".
 
Freedom of information requests sent to hundreds of govt and medical agencies all over the world - not ONE came back saying they have isolated the virus.
 
 
TIMESTAMPED
 
Has SARS-Cov-2 been isolated?
 
Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 6:04 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I've just been taking a look at the Wikipedia page on Covid-19, not because I buy into the narrative of course, but because I am looking for the mainstream definition to aid with a FOI request I intend to make.

 

Anyway, in case anyone else is interested, I found this snippet particularly interesting.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19

 

image.png.0b7ba6e4db3d591c1840d2dbe05781b7.png

 

Somebody has clearly queried the evidence that shows that SARS-CoV-2 causes Covid-19. Yet citations are still needed to support the claim.

 

So where is the evidence that SARS-CoV-2 causes Covid-19? Nothing at all has been proffered - not even a weak or dubious paper. 😉

 

That reminds me of this clip Dr Bailey did addressing the Wiki entries arounds Covid... talk about mental gymnastics!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

June 21st...now isnt that an interesting date....

 

``This day usually marks the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and the winter solstice in the Southern Hemisphere, ``

 

Chosen on purpose... I called this out back when it was first announced in Feb

 

 

"They love their dates. Pity they use some of the most magical days of the year to cast their evil.

 

On the summer solstice.. what's the bet they're unveil some other part of their demonic agenda then;  as the populace of England is starting to feel 'joy' and 'hope' only to be royally shafted on the day and they use the collective grief, despair and heartache of the nation as energetic power for ill-will.

 

Prince William was induced and entered the world at 9:03pm - maybe a late night, last minute press conference to announce the doom. "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

The wife of a bloke down the road had a stroke after being given the Covid vaccine. They are refusing to give her the second dose. She is about 50 years old.

 

The authorities have refused or she has refused the 2nd jab? Also sorry to hear about her situation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is crazy, they only care about deaths when it is covid. When it is the gene therapy injection they don't want to know. The whole government is in serious denial about the risk and negative health results of these injections. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

It is crazy, they only care about deaths when it is covid. When it is the gene therapy injection they don't want to know. The whole government is in serious denial about the risk and negative health results of these injections. 

 

It's global... here in NZ - we started the jab roll out WAY after all the deaths and reactions were documented in the UK/EU/US so there's NO WAY the PTB in NZ don't know about it, yet they're still saying it's safe, Ad nauseam!

 

Whenever I rave at my mother about this she keeps asking "but why?!" - which is a poignant question a normie would ask ... 

 

There's no 'serious denial"!  I think it's gone beyond all reasonable doubt now: THEY WANT TO KILL US!

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

It's global... here in NZ - we started the jab roll out WAY after all the deaths and reactions were documented in the UK/EU/US so there's NO WAY the PTB in NZ don't know about it, yet they're still saying it's safe, Ad nauseam!

 

Whenever I rave at my mother about this she keeps asking "but why?!" - which is a poignant question a normie would ask ... 

 

There's no 'serious denial"!  I think it's gone beyond all reasonable doubt now: THEY WANT TO KILL US!

 

Any particular reason why NZ was so late compatritively speaking in rolling out the jab ?

 

I've seen a vid where its claimed the NWO and 'elites' intend to make NZ their new base of operations and their new shangri la .does that seem probable to you being a native ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

why NZ was so late compatritively speaking in rolling out the jab

 

A purposeful ploy to pretend they care so much about as and are not just following orders from above..

“We are moving as fast as we can, but we also want to ensure the vaccine is safe for New Zealanders,” said Ms Ardern.

 

The delay is deliberate. The millions of people already being vaccinated against Covid-19 will provide valuable data to those countries who have – for various reasons – decided to wait for more information about the vaccine, its efficacy and side effects before rolling it out to vulnerable populations and the public.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/08/why-the-delay-the-nations-waiting-to-see-how-covid-vaccinations-unfold

 

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

the NWO and 'elites' intend to make NZ their new base of operations

 

It is true, which is the reason why, I believe, NZer's haven't been put through all the terror and torment and torture, psychologically, compared to everywhere else in the world, including Australians eg; Melbourne last year - they don't want this land psychically scarred... want it to remain as energetically pure as possible.. they care very much about this kind of thing...

 

They've been buying up prime real estate and building luxury bunkers here for decades - There are companies making megabucks specifically catering for them.. I read last year they even have emergency flight plans should the moment come and they need to evacuate populated countries on the double

 

https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/73268/billionaire-boltholes-to-survive-the-end-of-the-world

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/homed/120623161/billionaire-bunkers-nz-amongst-places-where-elite-may-ride-out-coronavirus

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/15/business/bunkers-new-zealand-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-19/-we-needed-to-go-rich-americans-activate-pandemic-escape-plans?srnd=premium

 

 

The wealthiest 1% have got their sights set on luxury properties in remote locations. Forget London and New York, when the apocalypse comes the savvy super-rich will be holed up in New Zealand. According to doomsday bunker company Rising S Bunkers, seven Silicon Valley entrepreneurs have bought luxury units to install in the country in the past few years. 

 

 

Most notably tech millionaires are buying up doomsday bunkers and installing them in New Zealand, which has a reputation in Silicon Valley for being the ideal end-of-the-world bolt hole. In February it emerged that Paypal cofounder Peter Thiel had built a panic room into his property in Queenstown.

Carville spoke to two suppliers of underground bunkers, including Gary Lynch of Rising S Co., who said the company has placed bunkers in New Zealand for seven Silicon Valley entrepreneurs over the past two years. The company’s most expensive model costs $US8 million and is buried 11 feet underground to make it impervious to a nuclear blast.

 

 

image.png.a3acd157cdc3a52d6f7853d80b1d1497.png

 

Hunting the One Percent’s Doomsday Bunkers in New Zealand

 

 

Should our dystopian future come to pass, NZ is def where they want to 'holiday' when they tire of the uprisings

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

I'm just wondering if anyone has had experiences being around people that are vaccinated and how true is the disconnect from higher self? I have heard several reports now that energy healers are finding vaccinated people are disconnected from their higher self and they are unable to heal the energy. Another lady recently told me of her Mother having a dream the night after getting vaccinated where she dreamt her soul had died and she cried because she knew then she had been disconnected. I haven't and won't be getting vaccinated myself but I have noticed a lack of empathy in the people around me who have been and a lot of their personalities have changed. Any input from someone would be greatly received.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Tracy Rosy said:

Hi All,

 

I'm just wondering if anyone has had experiences being around people that are vaccinated and how true is the disconnect from higher self? I have heard several reports now that energy healers are finding vaccinated people are disconnected from their higher self and they are unable to heal the energy. Another lady recently told me of her Mother having a dream the night after getting vaccinated where she dreamt her soul had died and she cried because she knew then she had been disconnected. I haven't and won't be getting vaccinated myself but I have noticed a lack of empathy in the people around me who have been and a lot of their personalities have changed. Any input from someone would be greatly received.

 

 

There was people saying the tests had been designed to leak nano materials in to the brain to affect the brain and areas around creativity and original thought were targeted. Wouldn't surprise me if they going after the inner eye and infertility at the same time, we are dealing with truly evil people and removing people's spiritualty would be right up their alley. I know we have seen reports of people affected by stroke like symptoms and ended up sitting there not even eating or saying anything just completely dead inside. A sort of soft kill if you will, technically not murdered immediately but their dreams and ability to achieve them is taken away from them. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tracy Rosy said:

Hi All,

 

I'm just wondering if anyone has had experiences being around people that are vaccinated and how true is the disconnect from higher self? I have heard several reports now that energy healers are finding vaccinated people are disconnected from their higher self and they are unable to heal the energy. Another lady recently told me of her Mother having a dream the night after getting vaccinated where she dreamt her soul had died and she cried because she knew then she had been disconnected. I haven't and won't be getting vaccinated myself but I have noticed a lack of empathy in the people around me who have been and a lot of their personalities have changed. Any input from someone would be greatly received.

 

 

Welcome Tracy,

 

A month or so ago David mentioned in one of his weekly chats (I can't find which one unfortunately because I've looked before) - where he mentioned he had an email from a French natural healer who told him they were doing some energy work on a jabbed patient and they literally couldn't feel the patients soul connected anymore! 

 

It makes sense to me as the bodies encoding is literally been hijacked and injected with man-made "instructions" and those evil bastards behind this know exactly what they're doing - and I personally believe it goes way beyond just them getting high off the suffering and destruction being wrought by the jab, beyond depopulation, moving into total transhumanistic human 2.0 and disconnecting us from HigherSelf-God-Spirit-Source-All that Is... they need us disconnected to stop us from reaching a hundredth monkey threshold; collectively evolving a Cosmic Consciousness and being truly "free"... its about our total enslavement and physically breaking humanity's innate connection to God is needed for that to occur.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Mum-of-four dies from blood clot after thinking symptoms were anxiety – what are the warning signs?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14990465/mum-dies-blood-clot-thinking-symptoms-anxiety/

 

Then they announced that she had passed and they weren't sure what had caused it.

 

 

Strangely no mention of cause of bloodclot. I have my suspicions.

 

The warning sign is a needle moving towards your arm. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

 

Welcome Tracy,

 

A month or so ago David mentioned in one of his weekly chats (I can't find which one unfortunately because I've looked before) - where he mentioned he had an email from a French natural healer who told him they were doing some energy work on a jabbed patient and they literally couldn't feel the patients soul connected anymore! 

 

It makes sense to me as the bodies encoding is literally been hijacked and injected with man-made "instructions" and those evil bastards behind this know exactly what they're doing - and I personally believe it goes way beyond just them getting high off the suffering and destruction being wrought by the jab, beyond depopulation, moving into total transhumanistic human 2.0 and disconnecting us from HigherSelf-God-Spirit-Source-All that Is... they need us disconnected to stop us from reaching a hundredth monkey threshold; collectively evolving a Cosmic Consciousness and being truly "free"... its about our total enslavement and physically breaking humanity's innate connection to God is needed for that to occur.

Hi Skitsorat,

Thank you for your most insightful reply and it does make me think maybe I'm not going completely insane. I've never in my life wanted to turn to God so much as in this moment. And so I believe that out of such evil, will come a lot of good as more people will choose their side. The ultimate split of consciousness in two!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

There was people saying the tests had been designed to leak nano materials in to the brain to affect the brain and areas around creativity and original thought were targeted. Wouldn't surprise me if they going after the inner eye and infertility at the same time, we are dealing with truly evil people and removing people's spiritualty would be right up their alley. I know we have seen reports of people affected by stroke like symptoms and ended up sitting there not even eating or saying anything just completely dead inside. A sort of soft kill if you will, technically not murdered immediately but their dreams and ability to achieve them is taken away from them. 

Hi SimonTV,

Thanks for your reply and you've given me a lot more to research and think about. I also don't feel so crazy in thinking about what I feel right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1995 Dr. Pierre Gilbert speaking to a Franco-masonic crowd on the subject of transhumanism; the fact they had already found a way to turn people into zombies and injecting people with liquid crystals via mandatory vaccination and making them controllable with frequencies.

 

 

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda"

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g2UOYbt5D62H/

 

 

Full 2hr clip in French

https://healcanada.ca/cb/watch_video.php?v=7D8YW4D5AO23

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...