Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Plonker

Just another stinking rich wolf that twists the Scriptures to his own destruction. The millions of fools that have made him rich shall also receive their portion.

They are no different to the masses who have bowed to government mandates, believed every lie, trusted the science, banged their pots, put a rainbow in their window, played their part on social media, rushed to save their own lives - and in doing so have destroyed and will continue to destroy the lives of millions (probably billions over time).

There is no excuse. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Velma said:

Klaus Schwab won the Dan David $1million jackpot for "internationalism" and Faucci got the prize for "defending science." FFS!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-56081182

https://twitter.com/DanDavidPrize/status/1361347254288863232?https://www.dandavidprize.org/laureates/2004/present-leadership-changing-our-world/dr-klaus-schwab

The world loves and honours its own. Obama got a Nobel Peace prize for his extraordinary efforts in strengthening international diplomacy and cooperation between people.

It was never revoked after bombing the living shit out of innocent people for the next seven years.

Indeed, his stock rose as a man of peace.

More from the abbot website on the tests

Still doesn't explain much in particular one bearing the biohazard label and one not

https://www.abbott.com/corpnewsroom/diagnostics-testing/covid-19-the-different-tests-explained.html

I did notice though that when i searched for abbot covid test positive negative control using ddgo an inordinate amount of keyword spam sites in the first 40 or so results,anybody would think there was a deliberate attempt to hide something

3 hours ago, alexa said:

I don't know if this has been posted before but;

Andrew Lloyd Webber says 'selfish' people who refuse to have Covid jab are as bad as drink-drivers 

43099955-0-image-m-2_1621278788812.jpg

The musical composer today said those who wouldn't have a Covid jab 'are as bad as drink drivers', and that they were affecting 'an enormous number of people's jobs and livelihoods'.

vaccinating everybody is stupidity as the data shows. 

RRR = relative risk reduction

ARR =Absolute risk reduction

ALW et al. better educate themselves on the worthless jab they consented to

https://thehighwire.com/videos/cdc-changes-mask-guidance-again/

vaccineEfficacy.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

The world loves and honours its own. Obama got a Nobel Peace prize for his extraordinary efforts in strengthening international diplomacy and cooperation between people.

It was never revoked after bombing the living shit out of innocent people for the next seven years.

Indeed, his stock rose as a man of peace.

Have a look at the new years honours list and notice the amount of gongs given out to members of sage and every sub committee

I was having a think last night and this lunchtime about all this nonsense and those rushing to take the unknown substances recommended from the NHS so as a small business one has to do Risk Assessments and follow the HSE Act to avoid being charged with breaches.

So I have done one to do with this health situation and decided to protect the public who won’t conform to the narrative and will now ban all those who have been foolish to take the JABS until after the clinical trial finishes in 2023 to see the results and the current legal court cases across Europe and in England. 

Same with the face muzzles these will be banned as could be thieves hiding face from CCTV, deaf people cannot lip read and in some circumstances it’s dangerous not to be able to communicate like normal.

Time to fight back for FREEDOM.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

photo_2021-05-16_13-04-01.jpg.285ddb628c8dbe9f96858cf60b3492fa.jpg

???  Someone please explain this to me thanks

heres one article i found ,make of it what you will .Who knows what to believe these days ?                                                                    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-antigen-control-idUSKCN2AV2KR

36 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

I'm questioning the logic behind lockdowns. This so called virus has between 0.1-1% outside transmittion (CDC), yet with everyone indoors and still inn contact surely this caused far more transmission than being outdoors would have.

yeah nothing to do with home wifi, house electrics, phone signals, hive tech, smart meters, tvs, monitors, etc etc

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

uriram makes Covid vaccines compulsory for high-risk groups

May 14, 202

Buriram ordered people in high-risk groups to take coronavirus vaccine or face fine and jail time, the province announced this week.

Eric Dubay better get moving sharpish

Here in NSW Australia our "lovely " Premiers has said                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/premier-reveals-magic-number-needed-to-reopen-international-borders-20210517-p57sp2.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Premier Gladys Berejiklian wants this winter to be the last spent in isolation, saying more than 5 million NSW residents need to be fully vaccinated before the state government will consider reopening international borders and warning people aged over 50 that delaying immunisation is not a safe strategy.

“We have no assurance of future supply chain to the vaccine,” Ms Berejiklian said. “If you have a vaccine that is safe and available to you, you should get the jab as soon as you can.”

The question being ofcourse -is the vaccine safe ? .Note the use of fear mongering by implying if you dont get it now the supply in future cant be guaranteed .

SMH virus 5 million.PNG

1 hour ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Here in NSW Australia our "lovely " Premiers has said                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/premier-reveals-magic-number-needed-to-reopen-international-borders-20210517-p57sp2.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Premier Gladys Berejiklian wants this winter to be the last spent in isolation, saying more than 5 million NSW residents need to be fully vaccinated before the state government will consider reopening international borders and warning people aged over 50 that delaying immunisation is not a safe strategy.

“We have no assurance of future supply chain to the vaccine,” Ms Berejiklian said. “If you have a vaccine that is safe and available to you, you should get the jab as soon as you can.”

The question being ofcourse -is the vaccine safe ? .Note the use of fear mongering by implying if you dont get it now the supply in future cant be guaranteed .

SMH virus 5 million.PNG

Look what 'trial balloon' MorriScum is testing the aussie public with now..

Australians could need vaccination passports to travel interstate 

(timestamped)

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/scott-morrison-announces-vaccination-passports-could-be-the-key-to-greater-freedom/news-story/d481c83bf0d383f5ceead86c6e6d4d2f

New vaccination passports could allow Australians the freedom to travel interstate despite lockdowns and outbreaks and attend family gatherings and big sporting events down the track.

While vaccination is not compulsory in Australia, the plan could offer more incentives to get vaccinated amid concerns some older Australians are hesitant and “vaccine shopping” by delaying their jabs to wait for other alternatives.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison flagged the vaccination passport option today, suggesting a range of new travel freedoms for fully vaccinated Australians.

• Like 1

Today I was at the hairdressers .  (here in Australia )A very obese young woman came in and while she was having her hair washed she was telling the hairdresser about her recent reactions to the Astra Zeneca vaccine and then saying that she had been told the second jab would not  be as bad .To top it all off it emerged she was also pregnant .I  cant imagine who gives an obese pregnant woman medical advice to have an experimental vaccine .She also proudly announced her husband was about to get the flu vaccine .Then an elderly lady at the next basin was talking about her side effects and saying she was going to report it to the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration ) -Cant help but feel some people get what they deserve from sheer stupidity :(

Edited by Freedom Lane55
spelling error
  • Like 2

On 5/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, Prometheus said:

I have honestly discovered that the Jews have been scapegoats throughout history and the real architects have all ways been the Jesuits.

>get kicked out of hundreds of countries, some multiple times.

>but it's never your fault

Isn't it a bit supremacist to assume they can do no wrong?

On 5/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, Prometheus said:

Every world leader kisses the Popes ring.

Lots of world leaders go to that damn wall too, what's your point? Who are the Jesuits and the Pope anyway, some of their phenotypes are sus?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Ah! you sing, what do you sing ? The only singing I do these days is around the house when I'm happy, which isn't very often these days.

I love to sing classically/operatic, but also enjoy some good old belting :)

Awh Alexa, I hear you :( it's so hard to sing when we are low. 

I went months last year without having any motivation to do any. It's truly horrible. 

But I've found some songs really help improve my mood, especially music from the 40's, 50's and 60's. That's helping me through the hard times just now :) 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic