Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Snip-it_1621279894064.jpg.8018fb849c7f009796561f72fd473973.jpg

https://london.ctvnews.ca/mobile/i-am-not-locked-down-this-morning-charges-pending-as-defiant-ontario-church-sees-hundreds-gather-for-service-1.5430139

 

Those are not 500 suicidal people congregated there. Those are congregations most likely skeptical of the covid narrative. 

 

Meanwhile back at Hydro headquarters a faceless agent is turning dials and selecting options to weaponize the smartmeter on the church wall. Microwaves designed to create all manner of physiological disorders races through the wiring of the church and those present are silently being poisoned. The defiance becomes a focused cluster of illness they will describe as a deadly variant of covid and the defiant crowd end up advancing the agenda anyways. The case will serve as justification to enforce measures more stringently. I imagine they rehearsed operation covid to death. Hardly a stone left unturned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Footsies said:

it states in the CDC page (link below) that COVID-19 has been isolated many times?
 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

 

Ive always understood through listening to David and the likes, UKColumn etc. That the virus has never been shown to have been isolated?


Anyone have any comments, because this is my main argument against the hoax virus?
 

Appreciate any feedback and comments etc. to help my arguments against...

 

it says it here too... https://www.thejournal.ie/debunked-covid-19-isolated-photographed-5342610-Feb2021/

 

 

 

There's a guy works down the chip shop who swears he's Elvis.

 

On that basis, Elvis is alive and well.

 

Trust me. Anyone who says that Elvis is dead is a liar.

 

😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Saved said:

It's impossible to post anything to your own page without them censoring. Once you get done once, the algorithm will pay more attention to every word you post.

 

I tried to link to a .gov site with no supporting information or context except something like 'Read this!' and got done for misinformation.

 

 

Why anyone is still on Facebook, I will never understand. Get off all that shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Footsies said:

it states in the CDC page (link below) that COVID-19 has been isolated many times?
 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

 

Ive always understood through listening to David and the likes, UKColumn etc. That the virus has never been shown to have been isolated?


Anyone have any comments, because this is my main argument against the hoax virus?
 

Appreciate any feedback and comments etc. to help my arguments against...

 

it says it here too... https://www.thejournal.ie/debunked-covid-19-isolated-photographed-5342610-Feb2021/

 

 

Isolation or purified.

 

A sample of spit from someone who is sick is called isolated virus

 

Purified means removing all substances leaving only the claimed virus organism

 

Once you start reading the purification concept you will see that 'viruses' are actually body cells and they are different for everyone. 

 

At this point you will see 2 distinct scientific fields ...germ theory and terrain theory

Gt says the virus is an invading pathogen that uses the body to replicate and destroys healthy cells

TT says that viruses are part of ones body's clean up system removing toxic damaged cells 

 

There are multiple perspectives within each 

 

Either way, contagion and infection has never been proven. 

 

 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

magnetic arms.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/a8HoHtzbOUzW/

 

Anyone personally tested  this?

 

I'm going to jump on my wife's friend next time she's here, she's been jabbed. See if anything sticks.

 

Quite like to jab her myself.

 

Oh dear.

 

Greg Reese recently did a report on this: https://banthis.tv/watch?id=609d47912fabdb2756bbbb5f

Link to comment
Share on other sites

India's Covid Response!

 

Police officers have been pictured 'beating' lockdown rule breakers with batons in India as the country continues to battle a devastating second wave of Covid.

On Saturday, the local government issued fresh rules to be imposed indefinitely from the following day, with law enforcers appearing to take a heavy hand with flouters.

It is now mandatory for shops to shut from 11am each day, while a total ban on movement comes in from noon until 5am - meaning residents have only seven hours of freedom.

Certain vehicles aren't even allowed to be used during curfew hours. The curfew will remain in place from 6pm in rural areas.

Bizarrely, the order also states that vehicles with odd registration numbers will be allowed on odd days, while even registrations have the green light to travel on even days.

Photos have now emerged of officers yesterday in the state swinging long cane-style truncheons at people - who presumably have broken curfew - in broad daylight.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-pictured-beating-covid-rule-24125718

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

That is an incredibly honest article , above, from the Sun, not sure why they're now running with this sort of article??

 

Unfortunately, they let themselves down by promoting the jab for young people using, predictably, young celebs, who assure us the jab is quick, easy and a GOOD DAY OUT.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14914439/aj-curtis-pritchard-jabs-army-covid-vaccine/?rec_article=true

 

Former Love Islander Curtis, 25, said: “We want to say to you guys, get your vaccinations, because it is looking after yourself and it is keeping your family safe as well. Please, if you can, get it when offered. It’s easy, quick and a good day out.”

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

India's Covid Response!

 

Police officers have been pictured 'beating' lockdown rule breakers with batons in India as the country continues to battle a devastating second wave of Covid.

 

 

On Saturday, the local government issued fresh rules to be imposed indefinitely from the following day, with law enforcers appearing to take a heavy hand with flouters.

 

 

It is now mandatory for shops to shut from 11am each day, while a total ban on movement comes in from noon until 5am - meaning residents have only seven hours of freedom.

 

 

Certain vehicles aren't even allowed to be used during curfew hours. The curfew will remain in place from 6pm in rural areas.

 

 

Bizarrely, the order also states that vehicles with odd registration numbers will be allowed on odd days, while even registrations have the green light to travel on even days.

 

 

Photos have now emerged of officers yesterday in the state swinging long cane-style truncheons at people - who presumably have broken curfew - in broad daylight.

 

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-pictured-beating-covid-rule-24125718

 

we're gonna getta caning here too!

 

Fear porn. Ignore it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

That is an incredibly honest article , above, from the Sun, not sure why they're now running with this sort of article??

 

Unfortunately, they let themselves down by promoting the jab for young people using, predictably, young celebs, who assure us the jab is quick, easy and a GOOD DAY OUT.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14914439/aj-curtis-pritchard-jabs-army-covid-vaccine/?rec_article=true

 

Former Love Islander Curtis, 25, said: “We want to say to you guys, get your vaccinations, because it is looking after yourself and it is keeping your family safe as well. Please, if you can, get it when offered. It’s easy, quick and a good day out.”

 

How persistent they are about the vaccine is like something out of the film Invasion. Where they end up around your house in vaccine parties with these sharp smiles on their faces and black eyes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

India's Covid Response!

 

Police officers have been pictured 'beating' lockdown rule breakers with batons in India as the country continues to battle a devastating second wave of Covid.

 

 

On Saturday, the local government issued fresh rules to be imposed indefinitely from the following day, with law enforcers appearing to take a heavy hand with flouters.

 

 

It is now mandatory for shops to shut from 11am each day, while a total ban on movement comes in from noon until 5am - meaning residents have only seven hours of freedom.

 

 

Certain vehicles aren't even allowed to be used during curfew hours. The curfew will remain in place from 6pm in rural areas.

 

 

Bizarrely, the order also states that vehicles with odd registration numbers will be allowed on odd days, while even registrations have the green light to travel on even days.

 

 

Photos have now emerged of officers yesterday in the state swinging long cane-style truncheons at people - who presumably have broken curfew - in broad daylight.

 

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-pictured-beating-covid-rule-24125718

 

 

Indian police have the habit of getting the shit kicked out of them by wild village mobs. Give it time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Footsies said:

it states in the CDC page (link below) that COVID-19 has been isolated many times?
 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

 

Ive always understood through listening to David and the likes, UKColumn etc. That the virus has never been shown to have been isolated?


Anyone have any comments, because this is my main argument against the hoax virus?
 

Appreciate any feedback and comments etc. to help my arguments against...

 

it says it here too... https://www.thejournal.ie/debunked-covid-19-isolated-photographed-5342610-Feb2021/

 

 

If I'm recalling correctly, the explanation given by the likes of Kaufman and Cowan is that what we're told is the virus is actually a selection of tiny genome fragments excreted by damaged cells, with the rest of the image being completed via, you guessed it, computer modelling.

 

The phrase was something along the lines of, 'It's like taking fragments of a hoof, a horn and a strand of hair, and claiming to have discovered a unicorn.'

 

In regard to arguing with people, I think the best avenue to go down is to point out that there is zero evidence to support the theories of asymptomatic transmission, social distancing or mask efficacy. Debating the existence of the virus seems to be a bridge too far for most, and the PCR fraud puts them in the uncomfortable position of disagreeing with the new high priests.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

28,000,000 give or take... lucky others beat me to it...

 

https://atheism.wikia.org/wiki/How_many_gods%3F

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deities_by_classification

 

And everyone thinks their God is the right one  🤣

 

There is only one Jesus who is God in the flesh, who is still alive and who will be for all eternity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

There is only one Jesus who is God in the flesh, who is still alive and who will be for all eternity.

Evolution - BS

Relativity - BS

Heliocentricity - BS

Scalligarian (conventional) History - BS

Bible - Whoa, pretty good in all respects!

Talmud - Dirty, stinking, putrid shit.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Indian police have the habit of getting the shit kicked out of them by wild village mobs. Give it time.

Didn't very annoyed villagers from India allegedly hang the original Shill and Melvin Gates?????

Probably just wishful thinking??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Didn't very annoyed villagers from India allegedly hang the original Shill and Melvin Gates?????

Probably just wishful thinking??

 

I don't know, but they do get wild really fast over there and when they snap, they don't give two shits about the Police uniform. Plenty of videos on YouTube etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My employer brought in a team to vaccinate all staff in a care home I work in . My manager sent at least 6 staff members throughout the day to get me to come and get the jab , but I told them that I had arranged to get it done elsewhere and they were really annoyed with me . A couple of weeks later the manager asked if I could produce my vaccine card and I said yes, but I couldn't because I had no intention of getting the vaccine as I am tested 3 time a week with the Lateral flow and wear a visor, mask and glasses and PPE where required . so I could not come up with the document so I received a disciplinary for lying and been told that I have committed gross misconduct and if found to be true they could dismiss me immediately and as I am on probation which the tory government have extended for up to 24 months I am obviously on dodgy ground , but the good news is that I have the backup of my Union and my rep attended my meeting via zoom , so its not all plain sailing for them but making life difficult for me . the funny thing is it was going swimmingly and I was told by her that I was the best that they had had in my particular role only a few weeks before, then it all turned sour . Unbelievable         

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...