Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Man pepper sprayed and arrested for not wearing a mask; 

and so it begins.. 

Officer 4943 is guilty of aggravated assault; he is also in violation of the Police (Conduct) Regulations 1999, and there is video evidence to prove it.

An assault is where a person intentionally or recklessly uses unlawful force against someone else. Assaults are usually categorised by the injuries caused. Common assault, actual bodily harm (ABH) and grievous bodily harm (GBH) are all criminal offences and cover a range of injuries from bruises or scratches through to life threatening injuries.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1999/730/schedule/1/made

Honesty and integrity

1.  It is of paramount importance that the public has faith in the honesty and integrity of police officers. Officers should therefore be open and truthful in their dealings; avoid being improperly beholden to any person or institution; and discharge their duties with integrity.
Fairness and impartiality

2.  Police officers have a particular responsibility to act with fairness and impartiality in all their dealings with the public and their colleagues.
Politeness and tolerance

3.  Officers should treat members of the public and colleagues with courtesy and respect, avoiding abusive or deriding attitudes or behaviour.
Use of force and abuse of authority

4.  Officers must never knowingly use more force than is reasonable, nor should they abuse their authority.
Lawful orders

6.  The police service is a disciplined body. Unless there is good and sufficient cause to do otherwise, officers must obey all lawful orders and abide by the provisions of Police Regulations. Officers should support their colleagues in the execution of their lawful duties, and oppose any improper behaviour, reporting it where appropriate.

• Like 5

Quite weird I was thinking of the bucket challenge just yesterday

I think that was a massive psy iop to see how much of society would do something stupid.

They found out that most are pretty stupid and knew the could get away with this

10 hours ago, Kala Namak said:

See that's the thing, the controllers have almost unlimited resources and are able to fool most of the people most of the time. They have professional levels of deception, they own the media and the government and use them as their tools to control us. 

Of course some of us can see that but unfortunately the majority have been programmed not to, and those are the ones that we need on our side if we're to get any traction.

But their deception has a counter effect, it always has. Every time the cabal carry out a psyop or engage in a war against innocent people, they wake up more people. Look at how many people have joined DI forum and said they just woke up recently. Now think about the possible number of people who have woke up but whom have not joined. These type of events stimulate questions in many people which lead to that raising of consciousness and awareness and then send them on their way to deeper spiritual understanding.

We are getting there just not as fast as some of us would like. But when I was sleeping, I'm sure there were plenty of people calling me a sheep, not directly but generally, wishing that I was awake like them.

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, the following webpage shows that Canada were trading in Covid-19 test kits in 2018.

https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/trains/en/country/ALL/partner/CAN/nomen/h5/product/300215#

image.png.622e2a0232f0896c8b0ad96110c1d1f9.png

Eve, this information makes me think that there is some truth to the Chromosome 8 thing where coronavirus is present in our body, which would explain why people who show no symptoms are testing positive for it.

Whatever is going on, I have yet to get sick, and neither has my mom who is 66 and it's probably because she eats very healthy like I do. On the flip side, my sibling does not eat healthy at all and is not very clean either with their home, and they havent got sick either.

Until we have access to everyone's medical history we are making guesses as to why some people get sick and some don't. I do believe a lot of it has to do with what people eat though and if they smoke and vape or not.

Something else to think about, regarding masks and health...

For the gearhead motorhead automobile motorcycle etc enthusiasts out there, what happens when you restrict the airflow of your engine's air intake filter? What happens if you were to put a cloth or "mask" over your exhaust pipe? You reduce the vehicles ability to breath which reduces its performance. Try choking up your exhaust by covering it and see how long you can drive it before the engine dies.

The first thing a gearhead performance enthusiast is going to do to his car or motorcycle to extract more power is add a freer flowing exhaust and less restrictive air intake so the engine can breath better and get more air. More air = more power.

Also, what happens if you put diesel fuel in your BMW M3 or your Toyota Supra twin turbo, or your McLaren P1 or Porsche 911 turbo or your Suzuki GSXR 1000 or your Ducati Panigale? You destroy the engine. That's what people are doing to their body when they eat fast "food" or fried "food".

The human body in instances of strong genetics is like a Porsche 911 turbo or a Ferrari 430 Scuderia or a Acura NSX, and as such it needs at least premium pump gas fuel which is 93 octane, but if you wanted to extract as much performance as possible in forced induction applications you would use a higher octane race fuel which would allow for more boost without detonation providing you have proper tuning of the volumetric efficiency (VE) tables.

Same thing with the human body. Millions of people are feeding themselves diesel fuel when they could be eating race fuel in terms of food. Diesel fuel is the fast "food" poison such as mcdonalds, or those ridiculous "energy" drinks heart-attack-in-a-can, or the fried chicken, pork, beef, milk, cheese, butter, tuna, all of these items I would consider diesel fuel that destroy a high performance engine. The race fuel that the human body needs for health and optimum performance are kale, walnuts, pears, blueberries, avocados, quinoa, coconuts, burdock root, dandelion, black elderberry, basil, brazil nuts, colloidal silver, magnesium, vit D, and clean filtered water.

Something to think about regarding health.

• Like 2

It's all been smoke and mirrors, particularly so through the summer, when they've had to keep people in fear not only of a non-existent virus (seasonal flu that petered out), but of consequences of questioning the official line. They've done well, as most people are still, on the surface, in fear (as I witnessed travelling in and out of London today). Without people complying with the casedemic and various regional lockdowns, along with the idiots continuing to wear masks on trains and in shops, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Unfortunately the brainwashing has been effective, which means we're approaching flu season again without anywhere near enough people pushing back. That's likely to lead to much harsher crackdowns as autumn and then winter kick in (see NZ and Australia). It's going to be much easier for them to impose further shite when the days are shorter and colder, with people spending much more time indoors. The under 30s I see and speak to are so submissive compared to previous generations it's scary and that is a massive problem in trying to fight this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, labrats said:

My cousin had "Corona virus" first person I know, he described it like a flue and he recovered fine, so did his mates

My Dad and his wife were both diagnosed with it. Jean suffers from Altzheimers, she is thin as a rake and bed bound. Dad has type two diabetes, has smoked all his life, and has C.O.P.D along with asthma. Dad was out of hospital after two weeks and Jean after a month. He is 85, she is 87.

16 minutes ago, Messenger said:

But their deception has a counter effect, it always has. Every time the cabal carry out a psyop or engage in a war against innocent people, they wake up more people. Look at how many people have joined DI forum and said they just woke up recently. Now think about the possible number of people who have woke up but whom have not joined. These type of events stimulate questions in many people which lead to that raising of consciousness and awareness and then send them on their way to deeper spiritual understanding.

We are getting there just not as fast as some of us would like. But when I was sleeping, I'm sure there were plenty of people calling me a sheep, not directly but generally, wishing that I was awake like them.

tbh, I think for the most part, their deception appears to work quite well for them...for now.

Yes I'm happy that there are more and more people seeing through the bullshit (not fast enough as you righty said), however that trickle of people is currently but a drop in the ocean compared to those that simply do as they're told without question.

The mask to non mask ratio in your local supermarket or transport system demonstrates this quite well. The majority have been solidly spooked into obedient compliance. Not only that but they've also trained the brainwashed to be dismissive and hostile to those "selfish" and "dangerous" people who refuse to comply. 

However despite all of that, I remain optimistic that the truth will eventually rise to the top. We already have examples in history of movements overcoming seemingly impossible odds to triumph, and I believe that will happen eventually, although things might get a lot worse before we see any improvement. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kala Namak said:

tbh, I think for the most part, their deception appears to work quite well for them...for now.

Yes I'm happy that there are more and more people seeing through the bullshit (not fast enough as you righty said), however that trickle of people is currently but a drop in the ocean compared to those that simply do as they're told without question.

The mask to non mask ratio in your local supermarket or transport system demonstrates this quite well. The majority have been solidly spooked into obedient compliance. Not only that but they've also trained the brainwashed to be dismissive and hostile to those "selfish" and "dangerous" people who refuse to comply. 

However despite all of that, I remain optimistic that the truth will eventually rise to the top. We already have examples in history of movements overcoming seemingly impossible odds to triumph, and I believe that will happen eventually, although things might get a lot worse before we see any improvement. 

I know Kala you're right on that but David Icke and like minded people are strong, we will persist and not give up, we can see beyond the veil and as each day goes by and more information comes to light more people will awake. We see it happening everyday. Have faith that light will prevail. 🌞 🌍 🌎 🌏 🌦️ 🌱🌼🌳🌲🌴🍐🍉🥑🥥🍓🍄🍻

DI forum needs a cannabis marijuana leaf emoji :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Velma said:

The new word for FEMA Camps: Non-Congregate Sheltering (required for up to eight weeks!)

https://www.fema.gov/news-release/20200722/coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic-non-congregate-sheltering

For people who do not need hospitalised because they are not ill, but they can't isolate at home.

My wife and a friend of ours came across these camps on a website about five years ago. Some photos showed loads of coffins piled up. Thanks Velma, now we know what they were set up for. 

• Like 1

Eight people in Ibiza are facing fines of up to 2,000 euros each for disobeying the Government's mandatory health restrictions during a mass protest on Friday.

Around 300 people took to the streets of Ibiza Town to demonstrate against a raft of new coronavirus restrictions which could include overnight curfews in some neighbourhoods of the White Island.

The protest was arranged via a message on social networks and WhatsApp, urging people to “go outside and stop this farce or no one will come out all winter.”

The protestors marched through the streets of the city, waving banners and chanting demands for freedom, an end to compulsory face masks and no more lockdowns.

https://www.majorcadailybulletin.com/news/local/2020/09/04/71869/anti-government-protest-ibiza.html

• Like 2